Sleeping With The Enemy (Harr...

BritishBums द्वारा

Jane Hendricks and Harry Styles were arch enemies. Not JUST enemies, but it was just completely hate between... अधिक

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 *TEASER*
Chapter 23 *continues*
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
TO BE DELETED
Chapter 33 + APRIL FOOLS!!!!! LOL
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 *LAST CHAPTER*
Epilogue
Author's Note & Acknowledgements

Chapter 3

447K 6.8K 2.9K
BritishBums द्वारा

Sleeping With The Enemy

Chapter 3:

Once my small house that I rented was a distance away, I immediately prepared myself, slinging my shoulder bag over my shoulder with the same blank look on my face ever since I got in his car.

Once the car came to a stop on my driveway.

I swung the door open, hopping out as I didn't take one more look at the boy sitting in the driver's seat. Not even saying a cheesy goodbye or a thank you, I walked in front of the car, making my way over so I could get across.

I sighed, feeling Harry's stare burning right through me from the corner of my eye.

Harry moved the car forward teasingly, as I jumped away.

I give him my middle finger as he laughed smirking evilly.

I made my way to my porch, grumbling cuss words as I angrily took my keys out.

Swinging the door open, I stomp in, and up the stairs to my room.

I fall face down onto my bed. "Fuck." I mumbled to myself.

Today must've been the worst day ever.. Because the enemy's back. And I don't think he'll stop for anything..

It's just like high school all over again..

--------------

-Harry's POV-

The next morning, I woke up with the biggest smirk on my face. Probably the girl I most hated, but completely loved to annoy was back. Jane Hendricks.

I looked down at my topless body, messing my curls up as I walked into the bathroom for a shower.

It's like seeing her angry is what feeds me. But the first time I hurt her, was definitely no joke. I know I did what I did, and I got what I wanted, but there was still that small part of me that was sorry for everything.

But I can't really take back what I did, and Jane hates me with all her might.

So might as well leave shit like it is, and hate her back.

As I reached the shower, so many thoughts came through my head, about my latest attack on my fellow enemy.

I mean, she had the last laugh on graduation, but now that she's back, I can get her anytime and anywhere.

Especially now that we're older, we have way more things to think about.

I hummed, watching the wisps of steam rise up as I stood under the hot water.

-Jane's POV-

I screamed, waking up from a crazy dream. I blinked my eyes, breathing out shakily as I sighed, falling back onto my bed, staring at the ceiling. My eyes were still adjusting to the bright light, as I closed my eyes stress fully, burying my face in my hands.

I just literally dreamed of the night I hooked up with Harry. Every single part of it.

I sniffled, tears brimming in my eyes. It wasn't a dream.. It was a fucking nightmare.

I sighed, getting out of bed already, walking to my bathroom.

All I needed was a shower right now. A nice, hot shower.

I seriously wasn't supposed to be crying right now.. It showed weakness. And I sure wasn't admitting defeat to that arse.. He thinks he can just suddenly show up and scare me away?

Well I'm not that kind of person.. I think he should've known that.

I was stronger than he was even though he was the man from us both.

You couldn't really call Harry a 'man' either.. He was still the boy who loved to just toy with girls. Girls like me.

It sickened every single part of me. I couldn't even stand looking at the guy.

I hear my phone ring, echoing the bathroom slightly as I gasped. "Just a sec!" I accidentally say. I forgot that they couldn't hear me.

I sighed, quickly getting out, dripping wet as I fumbled with my towel, wiping my hands.

I pick it up just before it goes to voicemail as I speak into it. "Hello?"

"Hey, Jane!" El beamed.

"Oh hey, El." I answer simply.

"I was wondering if you wanted to grab some lunch later this afternoon or something? I really want to hang out, considering Lou took that whole hang out day yesterday."

"I'd love that. But so no one else is coming, right?" I asked.

"Yep."

"Are you sure?" I bit my lip, leaning on the counter as I stared at myself in the mirror.

"Yes! What is it that's bugging you so much?" She finally confronts me this time.

No answer comes from me.

"It's Styles, isn't it." El basically sums it all up for me.

"No! And really? Why would you tell him to drop me home last night? I didn't need that!"

"Hey, I thought you guys were friends!"

"Friends?" I rose my voice. "We can't stand each other! I've hated the boy ever since I first laid eyes on him!"

Well, that part was a bit of a lie. When I first laid eyes on him, I thought he was.. I couldn't even believe I thought this before, but the first time I ever saw him, I was most likely attracted to him.

But after what he did, and after what he's turned out to be, he showed his true colors. And they definitely weren't bright.

"Okay, okay. Look, I can't blame you for hating the guy, because I mean.. Yeah he is hatable. I'm sorry, alright?"

I sighed. "I wasn't mad at you." I whispered. "I'm mad at him for even showing up."

"I know you are, but.. Don't you think you can probably just forgive him? If you think about it, that was two years ago."

"El, do you really want to know what he did to me?" I whispered, taking in a shaky breath nervously.

"Will I regret asking you?"

"I don't know," I say honestly.

"Well.. Go ahead." She sighs as I bit my lip, pondering.

I get myself to continue, going back to my dark, dark past..

El gasped. "Shit, why the hell would he do something like that?"

"He's the devil itself." I grumbled, rolling my eyes.

"Wow.. Can I slap some sense into him?" She asks.

"I don't think you can." I chuckled lightly. 'And like you said, it was two years that's passed. I bet he forgot all about it. For a jerk off like him, I can't even get myself to believe that a boy like him actually has feelings."

El sighed. "I never liked him either. When Lou tried to introduce me to the guys at first when he didn't even know me, he tried to touch my ass. Luckily Lou beat the crap out of him," El laughed evilly.

I smirked. "He's such a pervert."

"Oh yes he is." I find El saying.

Why are we even talking about him in the first place. Now I feel like my mouth's all dirty.

"Well I'll see you later, El. Where are we meeting at?"

"The coffee shop a block down your place? I forgot what it was called." She goes, in a pondering tone.

"Oh, okay. Since it's just a block I can probably walk it."

"Don't be shitting me, I'm going to pick you up Jane," She says.

I have to lose weight, really. So I couldn't accept that ride. I mean it was like throwing away free calories. It hurt to be disrespected. Especially by your enemy. So might as well look damn sexy during the fight, right?

Was I really getting insecure? Was I.. Was I that low?

"No it's okay." I say casually.

"You sure?"

"Mhmm, it's totally fine." I nodded quite weakly.

"Alright, byess! See you lates." She coo's as I smiled, hanging up.

I looked at my pale makeup less face in the mirror sighing. Just look at me.. Make up really was my only hope.. Without it, I looked like a ghost.

I took all my make up out of the cabinet, setting it down in a line all in front of me.

"Here we go." I rub my hands together.

It was as if I was putting a mask on.. Hiding my real face from this harsh world. Or in other words, Harry Styles.

------------

I was wearing something not to awesome like I always do, it was just some leather boots that went up to below my knee and three inch heels as I had a flowy top that was a silky light blue one with a leather belt around just below my breasts. Lastly, I was rocking some black skinny jeans along with the outfit.

I might sound like some fashionista, but truly, I'm not. Honestly, I'm just.. I'm just a girl. I'm nothing special.

I sighed, continuing to walk down the street, ignoring weird looks from weird men.

This truly was a weird neighborhood. I couldn't believe I lived around this area. It reminded me of where I used to live back in Cheshire.

I sighed, shaking the thought away.

"Hey there, beautiful." I find a drunk voice slurring behind me.

I try to ignore it, continuing to walk, but I didn't realize this guy was so close..

The alcohol in his breath was such an unpleasant smell, I flinched as he pulled me closer to him.

My breath hitched in my throat in such fear..

"L-let me go.." I whispered. "P-please."

"How's about I take you home, babe? You look like you need a bed to sleep in." He muttered, stroking my hair roughly. tugging slightly as I winced, closing my eyes.

"Hey, let her go, man." I find a husky voice speaking from the other side of me as I opened my eyes to see Harry. Harry just a small distance away.

"What.." I whispered to myself. What was going on?

-Harry's POV-

Today I wanted to spend the day just by myself, walking around the city. I figured that I needed something like that, considering Jane Hendricks was once again back. And I had only stumbled upon her yesterday.

I took a turn at the corner as my feet took quick paced steps.

Just a distance away, I could see a girl and a man. The man was literally almost going to kiss her. The girl didn't look to happy. Almost.. scared.

I walked a little closer in silence as I finally told the face out. Jane.

She was.. Was she really getting felt up or something? Oh I'd definitely want to see this.

I stood there for awhile with a smirk on my face. But then I realized..

This was definitely nothing to joke around about. The man was sliding his hands all over her and she couldn't do anything but just be scared. She was crying.

I sighed, not believing I was saving her sorry ass this time. I had no idea what I was getting myself into, until I finally find myself speaking.

"Hey, let her go man."

Jane shot her head in the direction of my voice as her eyes widened. She whispered something to herself, looking at me confusedly with tears in her eyes.

"And who do you think you are?" The man goes.

"I'm not going to fucking sugar coat it, I told you to leave the girl alone." I say angrily. I didn't want to be.. Nice to her. It disgusted me.

Only this time.. Only because.. I just had no idea. This wasn't even my problem.

_________________________________________________

A/N:

OOOH!! Oh yeah! lol I think this is my first AN here.. Wait, no. My second. lol

Hope you're liking this btw! I'm still thinking of a ship name! But it cannot be Jarry because that is The Cupcake Girl's ship name.. So noo lol

Probably.. Haney? Or.. Janrry? Urghh Idk. I'll make up my mind. ;) or maybe you could help? Comment any ideas!

Oh and tell me what you thought of thisss! Harry's gettin all oohh and Jane's all ahhh lol :))

Thanks guys :)

-BritishBums xox

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

93.8K 2.1K 41
Becca is a young adult that grew up in Cheshire with no other than THE Harry Styles. Even though she may have grown up with him doesn't mean they wer...
2.7K 159 43
Alanis and Harry are living their best lives at the hottest skate park in Venice Beach, circa 1998. Between the concerts, parties, drugs, alcohol, fr...
118M 1.6M 66
"Harry. Come over tonight?" "I can't.. I was sleeping." He said, slightly annoyed that I called him up at like 3 in the morning. "Please." I rolled...
I'm Not Who You Think B द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

437K 6.9K 67
*THE STORY IS NOT LIKE DARK* Harry Styles. What do you think of when you hear that name? Sweet? Generous? Hot? Cheeky? Yes, Harry is all of those thi...