Everything «JJ Maybank»

Par voiddixonxoxo

"Why did you do that?" "Because I love you." she looked into his eyes as a large grin spread across his face... Plus

Cast
Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four

Thirty

9.8K 242 157
Par voiddixonxoxo

- - -

Avery felt numb.

She didn't know how to feel about seeing Ward murder someone. It just brought her to the realization that the Cameron men had no humanity left.

"Hey, baby." JJ put his hand on Avery's cheek while she sat with her knees to her chest on their bed. She couldn't bring herself to move her head as she stared off into space.

"I-I don't know what to do J." she spoke quietly.

"About what? Talk to me darling." his rings were cold against her skin as he rubbed her back under her shirt.

"Seeing Ward shoot Gavin, it reminded me of..." she trailed off not wanting to say it.

"I know." JJ nodded in understanding.

"I'm scared J." her voice cracked. He didn't hesitate to pull his girl into his arms to comfort her. "I'm so scared."

As she began to sob JJ held her as close and secure to himself as he could, knowing that was the comfort she needed in the moment.

"I just want Bailey back. But when I do get her back, she's gonna get taken from me." Avery sobbed.

"What do you mean?" JJ asked.

"CPS will come, we'll be put in foster care and separated. I just want to be 18 already." she cried. "I need my baby right now." 

"I know, and we're going to do everything in our power to get her back." he whispered in her ear along with other comforting words. "We're gonna prove John B is innocent and bring them home."

Avery nodded her head and looked up at him. "I love you so much, please don't ever leave me."

"I would never even dream of that." JJ wrapped his arms around her and kissed her head. "I love you so much more."

- - -

02x02

The Heist

"This is the north drain. It should've gotten washed into the gully. So if it got flushed out from this drain, it would've been pushed out to, like--" JJ motioned to the murky water around the sewage drain.

"Somewhere in this trash." Pope continued the blonde boys statement.

"Correct." 

"Oh my god. People who use plastic should be shot." Kie said.

"Well that's not our main concern right now." Avery muttered.

"Yeah, personally, I love plastic. Use it every day. Love the stuff." JJ told her.

"Hopefully, you recycle it and don't let it flush into the ocean." Kie said.

"I thought you'd say something like that, so... trash bags." Pope held up the bags. Avery couldn't help but think it was quite adorable that Pope thought about that for Kie.

"Did you just proactively protect the environment?" Kie asked Pope.

"Maybe."

Kie and Pope seemed to just be looking at each other. Avery and JJ glanced at each other with the same annoyed look.

"You want us to leave you two alone, or what's going on?" JJ asked. Pope threw the paper bags at Avery when she made a motion by sticking her tounge into her cheek repeatedly.

JJ smiled proudly. That's my girl.

"Just pick up the trash."

- - -

"Well that was fun." Avery commented sarcastically, wiping her forehead after they spent quite a while going through the trash outside the drain.

"If it's not in the trash, then it's gotta be in the storm drain." Pope said.

"It's in... it's in the drain." JJ nodded his head. That's not exactly great news because now someone has to go in and get it.

"Damn it."

"Of course it is."

"Good thing I brought the crow." JJ said, opening his bag and pulling out a crow bar.

"I'm not even gonna ask why you have that on you." Avery rolled her eyes at her man.

"So are we gonna do like, rock, paper, scissors?" Kie asked.

"No." 

"Or alphabetically?"

"Nah." JJ and Pope opened the sewer drain. "In the sewer, there's this worm that you get when you're down there. It gets into your blood, and then it has to come out your pecker. So uh that would be a hard pass for me." 

"Oh well we wouldn't want anything happening to your pecker now would we?" Avery tilted her head at JJ with an amused smile. 

"Barf." Pope rolled his eyes at them. "It's gonna be a no for me also." 

Kie looked at Avery with desperate eyes. "Seriously?" the blonde asked. She sighed. "No, I get it you guys are scared." she patted Pope and JJ on the shoulders.

"No, it's the pecker thing." 

"I'm not scared."

The boys began protesting making both the girls roll their eyes. "You should have just led with that. You don't have to be scared. I'll do it." 

"Okay just... be careful alright?" JJ squatted down with her as she got ready to crawl through the sewer.

"I will be." she kissed him on the lips and patted his cheek. He sighed and held the gate open for her.

"Just uh, holler if you need anything. We'll holler back." JJ told her once she was inside.

"Very helpful. Thank you." she rolled her eyes.

She crawled through a little more and she was beginning to feel slightly claustrophobic from the small space.

She managed to get to a space where there was a ladder leading up to another sewage drain and there was more disgusting water.

She felt around in the water. "Guys I think I found something." she called to the guys and Kie. 

"Is it the gun?" one of them asked, she couldn't tell who.

She lifted it up and shrieked, throwing it back. "You guys, there's something dead in here!" she yelled.

"Like a person?"

"There is something dead, I don't know!" she yelled. This was absolutely disgusting. 

All of a sudden more water began to flood into the sewer where she came from. And she was stuck in this one area.

"Oh shit. Guys the water!" she screamed. 

"Avery get out of there now!" she heard JJ scream for her.

"I don't have time, guys!" she cried out. She attempted to climb the ladder and get to the top. The water was pulling her legs down as she used all of her upper body strength to climb the ladder.

She began banging on the manhole cover and gasping for air. "JJ, help! I'm over here!" she pushed against the grates. "Help me!"

Suddenly her three friends appeared above her.

"Pull it! Pull it! The waters getting close!" she yelled at them. "JJ help me!"

"Hold on baby, we're gonna get you out." JJ and Pope grabbed the manhole cover and began pulling it with all of their strength.

The water was rising fast and Avery felt something hit her foot. She reached down to grab it then let out a scream when the water reached her neck. 

"JJ." she whimpered, realizing she was about to be completely submerged.

"Pull harder!" he ignored her and yelled at Pope and Kie.

"I-I love you JJ, I'm sorry." Avery sobbed as the water came above her head. Her breathing was taken away from her as she held onto the ladder tightly. 

The boys tried their hardest to pull the cover off of the sewer. The water began pushing against it as well but Avery was already feeling herself begin to fall unconcious. She tried her hardest to keep herself there in the moment.

Eventually the water force was enough to push the cover up and Avery was pushed to the surface. JJ immediately grabbed her and pulled her into his arms.

"Avery?" her head lolled back and he grabbed it with his hands. "Hey baby, wake up." he whispered tearfully, patting her chest. Avery let out a cough and water came out of her mouth. "Yeah, that's it." he rolled her onto her side so she could get the water out of her system.

Avery sat up on her knees and caught her breath. She reached into the waistband of her shorts and pulled out the metal gun that they had been looking for.

"This wasn't what we were looking for, right?" she cheesed at all of them.

"My god, I love you so much right now." JJ grabbed her cheeks and kissed her passionately. She giggled softly and held his wrists.

- - -

"Johnny?" Bailey lifted her head from his shoulder as they stood in by the field, waiting to steal the truck from Ward and Rage.

"Yeah Bean?" he looked down at her.

"Are we going home yet?" she asked.

John B looked at Sarah and sighed. "We'll be home eventually." she nodded and laid her head back on his shoulder.

They watched as Cleo and Terrance pulled Ward and Rafe over on the road. They got them out of the car and had them kneeling. That's when they made their move and ran to the truck.

"Sarah?" Ward recognized his daughter. He began screaming for her and he even stood up. John b handed Bailey to Sarah and lifted his gun.

"Don't look." Sarah turned Bailey's head away.

Next thing they knew Rafe stood up and turned around, firing a bullet at them but Cleo pushed him down to the ground.

"We gotta go, hurry." John B told Sarah. She set Bailey down in the car and they were driving away.

That was until Sarah noticed something on her shirt.

Blood.

She lifted her shirt curious as to why she wouldn't feel anything if she was wounded.

"Johnny?" Bailey's small frail voice said his name. Sarah audibly gasped when she turned and saw Bailey lifting her own shirt up.

Rafe shot Bailey.

- - -

A/N
ooooooooo. Avery's gonna be piiiiiiiiissed. 

- - -

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

500K 3.7K 62
„meeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favourite." -JJ x fem oc : John b's sister -Outer Banks stor...
2.5M 45.5K 43
hannah and jj have been best friends as long as they can remember, but can you really be just friends with someone you're in love with? jj maybank...
53.4K 614 33
'𝘯𝘰 𝘱𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨' 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯 𝘉 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘸, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱�...
186K 3K 26
after the pogues find out about the terrible news of John B and Sarah's "death", everyone is heartbroken and don't know how to move forward in their...