Seven

01x01

All the teens were laughing and having a good time on the beach. It was late at night when people started to leave.

JJ and Avery approached John B with a drink.

"I got this for you." JJ said. "Want it?"

"For me? Yeah, I'll take a sip." John B shrugged.

"Oh wait. Hey, hey. Hey, Sarah!" JJ looked at the kook princess as she passed. "Sarah, can I interest you in a tasty Milwaukee beverage?" 

Avery smirked and went to his side.

"No, thanks." Sarah shook her head.

"Aww, is it not fancy enough for you?" Avery fake-pouted.

"No, we were just leaving." Sarah told her with a fake smile. Avery gave her a sarcastic smile right back. 

"Hey, you know what? I'll take it." Topper said. "I'll-- thank you man. I appreciate it."

"That's nice, but I didn't ask you." JJ told him. 

"If you said pretty please, maybe." Avery added.

"But you didn't." JJ said and Avery nodded. 

"Oh, pretty please.  Pretty please?" 

"Here, Sarah, you can have it." Avery held the cup out with a fake look plastered on her face.

Before anyone could say anything Topper smacked the cup out of her hand and it went all over her and JJ.

JJ pushed Topper making John B and Pope push him and Avery back. They both looked livid and were about ready to start a fight.

"You're so funny man!" JJ called to Topper.

"Dirty Pogues!" Topper spat.

This made John B snap. He spun around and pushed Topper hard.

"Hey, John B." Pope grabbed his arm. "We're supposed to be incognito, remember?"

"Babe, babe, babe, babe--" Sarah tried to stop Topper but he sent a punch straight at John B making him fall to the ground.

Topper kicked John B into the water. "Hey, John B don't make me drown you like your old man, all right?"

"Oh hell nah." Avery pushed Pope off of her and went to lunge at Topper but all of her friends grabbed her.

Everyone around them started chanting the word 'fight' over and over again. John B tackled Topper onto the ground.

"Stop, you guys!" Kie tried.

John B and Topper started wrestling around and John B was sending punches to the other boys side.

"Topper! Stop!" Sarah shouted.

John B punched Topper in the face making him stumble back.

"That's what I'm talking about!" JJ clapped.

They started throwing punches before John B grabbed Topper and threw him into the water.

"Topper!" Sarah was about to run and get involved when Avery stepped in her way.

"You better back the fuck up." Avery told her. Sarah glared at her.

"Oh what now you want to fight too?" Sarah asked. JJ and Pope watched them knowing damn well that Avery would win.

"Yeah, if your not a little pussy like your brother." 

Sarah smacked Avery across the face making people gasp. Avery dryly chuckled and ran her tounge over her teeth.