Her Innocent Intern

By lhecxzsa

Maya Hill, the little sister of Maria Hill. She's the youngest of their family, their little baby-according t... More

CHAPTER 1:Maya Hill
CHAPTER 2:The Hill's
CHAPTER 3:Natasha Romanoff
CHAPTER 4:First Encounter
CHAPTER 5:The Night
CHAPTER 6:Can't Get You Out Of My Mind
CHAPTER 7:Interview
CHAPTER 8:List
CHAPTER 9:Heart Ache
CHAPTER 10:Permission
CHAPTER 11:New York
CHAPTER 12: Romanoff Corporation
CHAPTER 13:First Day
CHAPTER 14: Watching From A Far
CHAPTER 15:Dinner
CHAPTER 16: Drunken Innocence
CHAPTER 17:Care
CHAPTER 18:Taking What's Mine
CHAPTER 19: Jelly
CHAPTER 20:Amusement Park
CHAPTER 21:Ferris Wheel
CHAPTER 22:Celebration Trip
CHAPTER 24:Just The Two Of Us
CHAPTER 25:Two Sides
CHAPTER 26:V.s
CHAPTER 27:Moments
CHAPTER 28:Drunk
CHAPTER 29:Best Day
CHAPTER 30:Attack
CHAPTER 31:Sweets
CHAPTER 32:Like The First Time
CHAPTER 33:Confession
CHAPTER 34:Talk
CHAPTER 35:Chances
CHAPTER 36:Awake
CHAPTER 37:Beginning Of Something
CHAPTER 38:A Night To Remember
CHAPTER 39:Happenings
CHAPTER 40:Maya Hill-Romanoff
!ESPECIAL CHAPTER!
Author's Note

CHAPTER 23:Wheels On The Bus

6.3K 226 31
By lhecxzsa

Natasha's POV:

"Hey, you called." I said on the phone.

After me and Maya had ate, I insisted on cleaning it then she left to do her things. She said she's gonna be with wanda, they'll finish up her work, then pack her things for the trip tomorrow.

We really had a good time, Maya's presence makes my body filled with serotonin. Her cute laugh and cheeky smile makes me fall inlove with her more and more as time goes by.

I just hope that I will have enough courage to ask her out in the right time.

"Yeah, just checking, how are you? How's Maya?" Maria said from the other line.

"Good, yeah, everything is going very well. We will have a celebration trip tomorrow tho, we will go on a beach and stay for atleast 3 day." I said as I pack my things, since work hours is already done.

"Hmm, okay, please, make sure she'll be alright. Tag her along with you, just- don't let her be out of your sight, I don't want to hear something bad happened to her again." She said and I can hear the sincerness in her voice.

"Ofcourse, don't worry." I said nodding even though she doesn't see me.

We talked and catch up on things until we bid goodbye to each other.

I gather my thing and made my way to my penthouse and rest for tommorow.

Maya's POV:

"Hey, Maya!" I heard someone called me making turn to the voice and see Sarah walking towards me.

"Hi." I greeted as I hug her.

"Hey, so uhm- I might not be by your side at the bus, Samantha wanted to be with me, is it okay?" She ask unsurely and I nodded.

"Ofcourse, yeah, it's completely fine. I'll just sit by with Wanda, don't worry." I said and give her a reassuring smile making her smile genuine too.

"Thank you so much, I promise, when we go back, I will sit by your side." She said and hug me one last time before leaving me alone on the bench I am sitting on while waiting for our bus.

People are here already, like, the staffs and students that will come along with us, we're not that many, but not that little too.

I scan the place to look for a familiar red head. For a few minutes, I catch one, Wanda. As I was about to stand up, someone called my name again.

"Maya!" I turned to the voice to see Natasha.

"Oh, hi. Good morning." I said and sent her a smile then I look back at Wanda again, seeing her gone already.

"Good morning, uhmm, do you have someone to sit with already?" She ask making me turn back to her.

"I still don't have, Sarah will be sitting with her girlfriend, and I was gonna ask Wanda, but she's already gone." I said sadly, but I saw her face lit up.

"Come sit with me." She said taking my hand while smiling at me, which I found really cute-

"A-are you sure? I thought you will be riding in a car, not in a bus?" I ask in confusion.

"Yes, I will be riding in a car, so?" She ask cockily with a raise of an eyebrow.

"Nothing, but, I mean, what if I need to be at the bus? What if they try to find me?" I ask not wanting to cause any trouble.

"No, they won't, I will talk to them. Come on." With that she drag me to her car, which is van, a very big and luxurious but, comfortable van. It's clearly for vacation trips.

She told me to stay inside already as her driver put my things in the car, and she went somewhere to let the people who is in charge know that I will be riding with her. After a few minutes, she came back and immediately went inside and sit by my side at the little cute couch she has inside the van.

There's a bed inside it, that fits two people, and there's a little cooking area, with cabinets at the top of it, maybe it has foods. Then, there's a television with speaker too. There's LED lights at the top corners of the van. It's just really amazing, it's like a mini house.

"This van is pretty amazing, Natasha." I said and smiled at her while she put her arm on top the couch behind my back.

"Thank you, I designed it myself." She said as her driver closed the door.

"It's beautiful. You did a good job. By the way, when will we leave?" I said looking at her as I lean back at the couch to rest my back, this couch is really soft, the bench I was sitting is not really comfortable to sit on.

"About..." She trailed off and look at her watch. "3 minutes, they just need to check everything, but we can go already, do you want to go now?" She said looking at me with a twinkle in her eyes as she smile.

"No, it's okay, we can wait." I said and smiled back.

"Okay, do you want to play games? I packed so many boardgames incase you would be bored because we have a 5 hours drive." She said and stand up and go over the corner of the van and took out a bag, she take out different types of boardgames.

Her words caught my attention. She pack those boardgames, incase I got bored. Did she already planned to ask me to ride with her?

"Did you already planned on asking me to ride with you?" I ask in confusion, and I saw her stop and look at me, trying to find words.

"I- uhm, yes, I-I mean, your sister said to take you along with me, and im sure she already texted you to stick with me, did she?" She said and continue putting the boardgames on the tables she has.

"Ohh, okay. And yeah, she texted me already." I said and she gazed at me for a second and send me a smile.

"You know, you don't have to follow what she says, I mean, if you don't want to do it, it's fine, I can handle myself, im already grown up, she's just too OA." I said with a chuckle and her head whipped in my direction.

"No, it's okay, plus I-I insist, so don't worry about it, it's not like I will have to watch you every second of the day. And your sister and parents are like my family too, so, it's no problem." She ramble as she opened the fridge, there's so many snacks.

"Want some snacks?" She said as the van started moving, I guess we're going now.

"Sure." I said with a smile.

She got the snacks while I pick a boardgame to play with.

"You play chess?" I ask as I look at her assembling another table.

"Hmm, yeah, I do." She said nodding as she put the snacks and drinks on the table.

"Let's play!" I said excitedly as I sit back down and put it on the table.

I assembled the chest and she helped me, i'm the white she's the black. We got comfortable on our seats, and we opened some of the snacks and drinks too.

"Okay, game." I said and used the queen's gambit as my first move which she responded quickly.

We continue playing while talking about everything and nothing until we get to the middle of the game.

"Oh, come on! Now I don't bishops anymore." I exclaimed and pout while she chuckled and pinch my cheeks.

"You're cute, but I will not let you defeat me." She said and grin then drink her soda.

"Okay, uhmm..." I mumbled as I think of my next move.

She gasped and say. "I didn't see that coming." She said as I my mouth turned into a wide grin while taking her knight that I ate using my rook.

We continued to play and tease each other. At the end, she won. The van was filled with laughter here and there, as we played different games, and eat some snack. We did that for about 2 hours until we decided to have some power nap.

I helped her clean the table, which is just easy, and then after that, I took some extra pillows from the bed and put it on the couch.

"What are you doing?" I heard her ask making me turn around only to see her face scrunching in confusion.

"Uhmm, getting ready to nap?" I said.

"No, you sleep at the bed I will sleep there." She said pointing at the bed then the couch. I quickly shook my head and say,

"No, it's okay, i'm sure it's not that uncomfortable sleeping in this couch, plus, this is your van, so you get to sleep at the bed." I said as is sit on the couch.

"No. Go sleep in the bed, I will sleep there." She said more like a demand. As I was about to say something, she immediately walk over to the sofa while putting her hand up, making me stop.

"Ah ah ah, no more talks, go over there now, I need to sleep." She said laying down behind me making me stand up and watch her suit herself.

I just sighed and walk over to the bed, seeing as she wouldn't budge and she will win. I suit myself out and laid on the big bed, the bad feeling of letting her sleep on the couch is still on my body, I look over her and see that she doesn't have any blanket, and she seems cold, her eyes still close, but I know that she won't be able to sleep if she's cold.

So, I decided to speak the idea I have in my head.

"Nat?" I called out softly sitting up.

"Hmm?" She answered.

"How about...you sleep here with me?" I ask and I saw her eyes shoot open and quickly gaze over me.

"No, it's fine, i'm okay." She said.

"Please? You don't have any blanket, plus this bed is too big, i'm sure we will fit in. Please?" I said using my puppy eyes.

I watch as she throw her head back and sigh, but I see her mouth move upward a little, hiding her smile.

"Fine." She said and stand up then walk over the bed.

She suit herself out, going under the covers with me, while I watch her. After that, she look over me and our eyes met since she's facing my direction.

Her presence beside me makes me want to cuddle her. I mean, it's not that bad if I ask her right? No, she probably will not like that. I just smile at her which she returned and face the other direction, making my back facing her.

I tried to sleep, and digging myself more into the bed, I really hate being in a moving vehicle, it makes me nervous.

My shifting body was soon stopped when a pair of firm but gentle arms snaked around me, pulling me towards her body. My eyes went wide as I felt her snuggle my body into her more.

"Sleep, i'm here, don't worry, darling." She said in a raspy voice, making my stomach turn in a good way.

After that I felt my body relax until I found myself leaning more towards her, and letting out a sigh as I put an arm on her arm that's around my middle part.

I've never felt more safe like this before.

I close my eyes and the last thing I felt is a kiss on the back of my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6M 459K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
16.5K 322 25
"Alina, please believe me that i haven't been messing with anyone. What do i have to do for you to understand how much i want to be with you?" Madiso...
321K 16.2K 67
Two stubborn people, different lives a terrible situation that brings them together and changes their lives forever. Maya is an 18 year old girl try...
163K 2.8K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...