"Running Together: A Collecti...

Galing kay RmaLuna

REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!!!!!!! Uncover different universes and lives of these different competitors. How they'll... Higit pa

Black Mailed!!! ft. Leo SIBLINGS!!!
Examination day IMPORTANTENG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
The Monster in the Cloak
What my oc looks like
Monster in a cloak part 2
Bannana Milk Shake( Gaiyo)
Revival Headcanons
Art Gift
Don't be so Reckless! (Kugalon)
Anger and Rejection Pt. 1
Anger and Rejection Pt. 2 (GaiYo)
Princess and the Leo Guard (Kalter)
A Saddistic Night
Meeting the Folks (Gaiyo)
Just colleagues (Pala x Mala)
Tnx for 1k!
Beach day Mayhem!
Imaginary Friend(Liru)
Revival headcanons 2
It's just not fair (Gaiu-maybe?)
We'll always have each other(Leo Siblings)
Bitter Sweet Acceptance (Makhan x Rexhan)

Birthday Party!!!(PoLa)

164 2 0
Galing kay RmaLuna

(Request of @febrianagacha

Hi hahahahhhahah ehy so this is a PoLa. Requeest are open anytime so um enjoy)

Sola's Pov: 

Its my birthday nextweek yes. I cant wait anymore. Because its my special day! As I squealed in happiness, I quickly check everything that I needed. I want everything to be perfect. Everything is complete... Except. Im missing something. I dont know who it is. OH yes them. Of course the Running Man I wanted to Invite them for saving me several times as a thank you. Well mostly Popo saved me. Wait. As Im recalling the memories, My mind is filled with Popo's cute face. Wait a sec!!! Did I just call him cute!!! I started blushing crazy my stomach is filled with butterflies. As that memory of the kiss. O - O AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAH.  I sighed and took a deep breath. Am I in love  with him? My mind is flooded with questions, My father a.k.a. the KIng started calling my name. I ran to him and said yes

King Sol: HI sweetie. Hows it going? Everything is prepared and the whole kingdom is coming!!!

Sola: Great! Uh dad. Can we invite the running man?

King Sol: Youre right, of course! After all they deserve a break and a thank you for saving my little princess. 

Sola: Awe dad your the best. 

Yes, YES, YES!!! There invited. Im thinking about Popo everytime I close my eyes I miss him now. Wait Ill make the invitations.

(At the running man dorms)

Narrator's POV

As the running man are just chillin at the sofa after facing every obstacle and different enemies they fought that have one goal. Destroying the world or taking over the world. As a green bug is updating Mr. Suitcase, a pink haired feline and a orange tiger drinking warm milk and our lovable trio, well reading their fortunes of course. Lonky picked a card that Popo said that he will experience being dropped by something that came from the sky. Pala picked a card that he will find a new thinng he wished he posseses. And Popo picked, an unexpected welcoming. Well while the running man are chilling, an unexpected doorbell rang. Popo get the door and it was a Pululu. 

Pululu: Invitation for the Running Man.

Popo: That's us, I guess my fortunes arent wrong! From who?

Pululu: From King Sol. He wants you to-

Popo: Ok thanks bye!

As Popo slam the door together with the Pululu's face , POpo aproached his friends.

Popo: Guys its an  ivitation From King Sol.

Liu: Really?!?!?!?? For what?!?! 

As the bug shouted in joy and the little penguin answered.

Popo: its an invitation, from king Sol, to Sola's Birthday PARTY!!!!

Everyone are surprised for the news then suddenly Popo screamed no not in joy but his scream is horrifying. He then suddenly tear the invitation but Lonky then snatches the invitations from him. LOnky then suddenly annoyingly told POpo

Lonky: POpo!!!! What the heck! When its our chance for us to do a free time your just gonna throw it all away!

Popo: Then go without me! Idont care about that stupid party!!!

Lonky: Oh thats rude to talk to a prince. What a shame for a petite person like you. 

Popo: What did you just say?!?!??! Petite!?!!?!?

And the two started arguing and fighthing like little kids. Suddenly Liu joined the discussion and cut the two off from fighthing. Liu is now on Lonky's side because of dumping their chances for joining the party. Which they havent read the message and on why they are invited. 

Lonky: The reason you dont want to attend the party because you like Sola. 

As Lonky said that to the penguins ears, Popo suddenly blushes hardcore and started whining rolling down the floor. Liu then is arguing with Lonky for teasing people, especially Popo. 

Liu: Lonky!!! Cut it off ok!!! That doesnt mean your right, you should bully and tease people!!!

Lonky: What? Its true and one fact, Sola kissed Popo. 

Everyone is shocked Kuga spit the milk he is drinking, Liu's eyes are wide opened and jaw dropped and Pala's eyes had opened for the first time. Miyo isnt even shocked because... She already know. Then Popo barge in still with gis blushing hardcore face.

Popo: Hey thats all a lie! 

Kuga, Liu and Pala relieved a sigh. Kuga is now covered with milk, he placed his cup on the table to go and change. Pala get back to what he is doing.

Liu: Oh sorry we thought you actually kiss her. Lonky is always the usual him! Telling lies to trick people, like the time we are playing the games. 

Liu then points a finger at Lonky for saying a fake news. Now this time, Liu and Lonky are the ones who are fighthing. After five minutes, Miyo then released a sigh and placed her cup on the table. She explained everythimg to stop this madness. Because of how annoying the athmospere is becoming, instead of shouting at them to stop. She do what she does best.

Scratch!!!!

The boys then shut up so they wont double up the pain.

Miyo:  Would you two just stop fighthing!!! Its true Lonky said is both true and wrong. 

Liu: Uh what? Idont get it? Right and wrong?!?!? 

Lonky: Ha I knew im telling the truth you just wont listen to your hhandsome truly yours Prince Lo- 

Scratch!!!

Lonky is then cutted off by his sentence by a painful scratch.

Miyo: Are you deaf. I said wrong ok. Listen here is what happened, (Miyo explains everything that happened in that episode) and in conclusion, Popo accidentally just kiss Sola when Lonky threw Popo up so we cant get crushed by that giant fan. 

Liu is now clarrified and everything is now clear for him. Kuga just got back changing his clothes or should I say "pants" He then asked what he miss because he can hear everything but muffled. Miyo then showed her claws to him. Kuga then waved his hands side by side and said

Kuga: Nevermind

Miyo:😑😑😑

Pala: Guys have you read the invitation yet because your all busy arguing about Popo and Sola. 

As soon Popo heard that name he remembered everything, especially the kiss. He then blushes more until he turned to a pepper.

Popo: AahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaSHUT UP!!! 

Popo then ran away to his room leaving Pala dumbfounded.

Pala: What did I say wrong? 

Liu let out a sigh and proceeded back to his question 

Liu: (Sigh)No, what does it say?

Pala then clears his throath to make his voice clear enough for his friends to hear. 

Pala: It says "Dear Running Man! You are invited to the Birthday Party of the Pricess of the Pululus, Princess Sola, this is your entrance I. D. To attend this occassion. Dont loose it if you want to eneter. Their is also a dress code as well on attending this party. You should wear any formal attire. The party will be host at August 24, 2022, 3:30 pm, At The Pululu castle Lobby. Hope you wont be late for the party!" 

After Pala reading the golden quoted words and the message ended with a golden sun stamp.  Its just August 20, and the Running Man still have time to buy their formal attires and plus gifts for Sola! The running man are  excited for the party and they are now freaking out in excitement!!! Liu shush them all up extending his hands on his sides and said.

Liu: ENOUGH!!! 

NOW everyone is caught their attention on Liu's shout.

Liu: Guys listen, we cant prepare for Sola's  Party if we will just freak out and run around like lunatics! What we need, is a plan!

Liu said sharply letting out a smirk adjusting his glasses.

Liu: Operation, Birthday Party Preparation!

Everyone curiosed on what Liu said. Then all of a sudden Lonky just said to Liu. THAT MADE LONKY DEAD FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE. THAT MADE LIU LET OUT HIS RAGE AND WILD SIDE. THAT MADE LONKY REGRET EVERYTHING FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE!!!!

Lonky: Oh come on Liu

As Lonky groaned to his words

Lonky:It doesnt mean in every situations like this we need those dumb plans of yours!

As then Lonky spit out the words he regret, Liu then heard those words and the calm and happy bug we all know, turned into a raging Kuga. Liu then twists and glare his eyes to Lonky and said in an angry and creepy tone.

Liu: Did you just call my plans DUMB!!?!!??!!

Miyo and Kuga let out a sigh that the Girraffe just make it to his grave.

The bug started chasing the Girraffe.

Meanwhile with Popo

Popo's Pov

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah &@&&'!#**@*&@&@*@**@*@**#**$*$&$$*#*@*@* I cant get her out of my mind!!! Her Blue moon eyes together with her bright yellow feathers as radiant and as bright as the sun! Together with her cheerful and bright smile, her raging hot fury. And her soft red lips, once i touched it everything changed! It ignite my hearts, fastening its beats. I miss her though, i love her than anything! "Thats it! I made my choice! I will go to her Birthday Party and confess to her my love for her! And nothing will stop me! I am the great mighty magician Popo and shes my forever! MY FIRE AND MY SUNSHINE!!!! HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!" " You just can't admit you like her, dont you?" 

Just then, I realized that my friends heard me EVERYTHING I HEARD!!! NO!!!!!! MY DIGNITY!!!!= ^ =

Popo: Wtf HOW COME I DIDN'T NOTICED YOU GUYS HUH!!!!

Miyo: Maybe because you are just too busy thinking about her.

Popo: what no im NOT!!!

Then everyone just suddenly looked t me like creeps. Ugh fine why the heck i said that out loud.

Popo: Fine! U got me!

Lonky: HA IN UR FACE PEOPLE!!! PRINCE LONKY IS NOT JUST  A WISDOM MKER, BUT  A LUCKKY GESSER!!! I SHOULD BE KING U KNOW!!! KNEEL BEFORE ME!!!!!!!!!! PESSANTSS!!! KNEEELL MUHAHAHHAAHHHHAHAH HAHHHA-

Kuga then just grabs Lonky in the neck starting beting it up. All of us glared at him. What an Icarus.

Liu then looked t me with a smile.

Liu: Oh Popo its okay to admit you liked Sola u know. We wontt judge you, Infact, we'll help u!

I was impressed their helping me?

POpo: Really?

Liu: Yeah! Right guys!

All: yah

Popo: Awe thanks guys. I knew i could count on u.

I then rubbed my neck and smiled sheepishly.

Liu: Now here's my plan. Opertion: Birthday Party Prepartion!

To be continued...

( Word count:1792 Hey guys sorry for the lte updte im just too busy.. Anyways next chapter coming on March! Request are open just put it in the comments below. And if u like this chapter, click the vote button. Bye!)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

920K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 25.4K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
135K 6.3K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
261K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...