Lust For Value (Boyxboy)βœ”οΈŽ

By L01ita_MP4

A story of two enemies attached and captivated by lust and value. "You act like you can't stand me...But the... More

Lust For Value
Disclaimers!
{1}The Morning Practice "Accident" (+)
{2}"Boyyyfriend"
{3}User789o0
{4}Fuckaversary(+)
{5}Eli and Eve
{6}Be Aggressive!
{7}Being The Friendless Bitch(+)
{8}"Enemies"
{9}The Benefits of Dick
{10}During Detention? (+)
{11}Jealousy Jealousy
{12}When and Where?
{13}The Green Crewneck
{14}A Sick Joke
{15}Oliver's Hot When He's Mad(+)
{16}Thanksgiving Fair Thing
{17}Lust...But Where's The Value Pt. 1
{18}Lust...But Where's The Value Pt.2(+)
{19}Let It Go
{20}A Long Night Pt.1
{21}A Long Night Pt.2
{22}Friendship
{23}The Fall Festival
{25}Wanna light a candle?(+)
{26}Spice or Venom?
{27}Ready For Use
{28}A Slap to the Wrist
{29}Aunt Carol
{30}Kiss Me Through The Phone
{31} Welcome back
{32}Cate Who?
{33}"His freckled cheeks."
{34} "He's Cute"
{35} And That's Why He Didn't Want Him In The Room
{36}Just Smile And Nod
{37}"Sweet My Ass"
{38} The "Busy" Angel
{39}Tic Tac "No"
{40} Respect...
{41} Minor Setback...Right?
{42}Intrusive Instinct? Pt. 1
{43}Intrusive Instincts Pt.2
{44}Intrusive Instincts Pt. 3
{45}Promise
{46}The "Kool-aid" Gave Him Wisdom
{47} A Walk In The Park
{48} Pussy
{49} Fuck Patience
{50} Gabes' Incredible Intellect
{51} Maybe
{52}Perfectly Imperfect
{53} They Lit The Candle (+)
{54}Good Morning
{55} The Benefits Of Change
{56} Shut Up
{57} Ready
{58} Baked Like A Cake
{59} Conquering Change?
{60} Opposites Attract
{61} Bonding?
{Thank you} Lust For Value
Face reveal
NEW STORY
NEW COVER

{24}Nobody likes Candles.

25K 1K 569
By L01ita_MP4

Vote<3Comment<3Follow

Maybe Ariana's pole dancing was a good idea.

Oliver and Addison got stuck at the candle booth because Jordan's mom didn't get the memo that she actually had to show up and sell her candles.

No one bought them. 

It was crowded with middle school couples walking around sucking each other's faces and making cringy dancing videos. These kids had no shame. They littered their trash everywhere, basically dry humped in corners, and had no respect for the volunteers.

Where are their parents?

And by volunteers, Addison meant he and Oliver. Turns out Mr. Geyes "forgot" to send out an email, letting parents know that help was needed.

"I'm so ready to go home," Addison muttered, leaning against Oliver's shoulder. "You're sleeping over tonight, right?"

"I don't know, probably not." Oliver brushed a few strands of hair out of the boy's face. "I don't wanna intrude."

Addison frowned. Just as he was about to debate, a group of kids came up to their booth. A boy took out his phone and began sitting it against one of the pumpkin decorations.

The kids stood back from the camera and got into their "positions." Right before the timer counted off, Oliver pushed his phone down, "Hey kid, don't touch my booth! Make your video somewhere else, or get a tripod for god's sake."

He gave him a dirty look before walking away with his little cult.

"We need to be on alert. Who knows what these kids are carrying?" Oliver murmured and pushed him off of his shoulder. "Come on."

Addison pouted, "This is so boring. All we did was let middle schoolers become the stars of their own coming-of-age movies. He pointed to a "couple" feeding each other pumpkin spice gelato.

"That's kind of cute, not gonna lie."

"I wanna live my main character moment." Addison sighed, "How is it possible that a 12-year-old is happier than me?"

The grin on Oliver's face grew bigger before he abruptly stood up and dragged Addison with him. "Let's go."

"What are you doing? We have to sell the candles-"

"-Addison, no one likes candles." Oliver grabbed his hand and pulled him away from the kiosk.

"We at least have to put up a closed sign just in case someone-"

He squeezed his hand, "-Addison. No one wants the fucking candles."

He wanted to be his stubborn self and argue, but Oliver was right.

Nobody wanted the candles.

They walked through the crowds of kids hand in hand. The cold air rushed to their faces causing Addison to shiver. Oliver frowned. "You're cold?"

"Everyone's cold it's like 40 degrees out here."

Oliver nodded, "Maybe you should've worn something thicker." Letting go of his hand, Oliver went behind him and draped his arm over the boy's shoulders, letting his head rest soundly in the crook of his neck.

There was a small part of him that worried about others from school spotting them. But Addison couldn't help but hold on to Oliver's forearms as he melted into his touch, enjoying the warmth and the snug feeling of Oliver's soft cheek on his. 

This is how they stumbled through the chaos. Addison didn't know how long they were walking before he finally murmured, "Where are we going?" 

"I don't know. Just wanted to walk around, let you see how good you did setting up."

"I could have done better."

"Why do you say that?" Oliver held him closer as a group of kids rushed past.

"I feel like this isn't my best work. I wish I could have done more, but it's hard to do more when people don't put in the work, you know?"

"Addison, you put your all into this festival. Anyone can tell."

"I just wish more people put in the work. Maybe it would have been better."

"You did great. Look around, these kids love it. Fuck everyone else, they're selfish." Oliver squeezed him tighter before letting him go. His absence sent a pang of disappointment through Addison, but he quickly brushed it off and sobered up.

"Yeah." He surveyed their surroundings. The orange string lights encircled the people, who busied themselves with the games and entertainment at each kiosk. Then his eyes wandered to Oliver, who was handing his money to a lady at her booth. He smiled as he took the cup of gelato from her hands and turned back to Addison.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Let's go find somewhere to sit," Oliver looped their arms.

"You are so weird." Addison chuckled. "We should be at our booth like everyone else."

After finding a seat and sitting across from each other Oliver popped open the gelato. "Guess what?" He murmured with a grin.

"What?"

"I talked to Jordan," He drawled on, spooning the treat, "and he said that his mom wants you to have the candles since you love them so much."

Addison's face lit up. "Really? Thank you."

"Don't thank me, thank her. But you're welcome, that's what friends are for. Now open up." He held a spoonful of gelato up to his mouth.

"You are not feeding me."

"Come on! Don't you want to be the main character for once?" Oliver teasingly tapped his mouth with the spoon.

Addison dragged a breath before swiftly giving in. Oliver shoved the spoon into his mouth.

"What, do you want to choke me or something?"

"If that's something you're willing to try-"

"-Oliver. Stop being disgusting and feed me."

...

Whoever's idea it was to have gelato in 40-degree weather deserves to get a knife shoved up their ass.

Addison was freezing, and Oliver seemed to love it.

"It's so fucking cold out here. What time is it gonna be over?" Addison sat back in their booth comfortably cuddled up in Oliver's arms. Not because he wanted to, but because he needed the warmth.

"You decided to eat ice in the cold, not me."

Addison looked up at him and frowned, "You set me up. Now that I think of it, you didn't eat one bite."

"Nope." Oliver grinned. "It was my devious plan to get you all close to me." He wrapped his arms around the boy and squeezed him tighter.

"Stop." Addison laughed, "I can't fucking breathe."

Oliver drew a single hand away, pulled his face up by the chin, and attached their lips. Addison quickly reciprocated, setting his hand softly on the boy's cheek.

"Can you guys please stop spreading herpes for one minute?" Gabe groaned, "God it's like every time I see you, you guys are a second away from fucking. It's scarring."

Oliver pulled away and sighed in annoyance, "And here I thought Autumn could get you away for a few hours."

"She ditched me for her friends," Gabe muttered walking into the booth. He pushed Addison off the bench and sat next to his brother. "I don't think the dick pics worked."

"What the fuck-" Addison stopped mid-sentence when Oliver gave him a warning glance. Saying, 'Play nice' "I mean...I'm sorry, Gabe. That sucks."

"Yeah. And imagine my heartbreak when I come here for some cheering up but instead get you guys' relationship rubbed in my face."

"We don't have a relationship," Oliver murmured.

"Ok fine, you guys' friendship. Either way, it sucks."

"The festival's about to be over, wanna help us clean up?" Addison clapped his hand on the boy's shoulder, only to be shoved off.

"No. What the hell kind of cheering up is that?"

Oliver laughed, "The fact that you think you have a choice, shows how much you don't know Addison."

"He's right, you were gonna help either way. I just wanted to sound nice about it."

They spent the next 30 minutes cleaning up the park. Throwing away candy wrappers and plastic cups. Gabe found himself a little joy by finding lost money lying on the ground.

Once everything was thoroughly picked up, they started breaking down their booth and loading up the candles. Something Addison's been waiting to do ever since Oliver told him he could keep them.

"They're so cute," Addison gushed, putting the last one in a bag. "Aren't they cute?"

Gabe snorted, "Who the fuck likes candles?"

"Who the fuck likes you?" He bit back.

 Oliver came up behind them and sighed, " Don't tell me a 14-year-old boy got you worked up."

"Shut up. He talked shit about the candles."

"They're trash, along with the packaging. But if you like it, I love it." Oliver wrapped an arm around his shoulder.

"I did the packaging, asshole." Addison pushed him off with a scowl.

"Really? And here I thought you were good with your hands. Guess I was wrong."

"I can redeem myself if you give me a chance," Addison whispered.

 Gabe grimaced."I heard that you perve. You guys are disgusting." 

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

They're so cute:) Can't wait to ruin it<333

There will be smut next chapter. Practically a whole chapter...so...good luck with that.

Thank you guys so much for reading<333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 122K 49
*** COMPLETED *** Sixteen year old Daniel Layman has been bullied since he came out. His best friend and protector Sean, moved to Los Angeles leaving...
1.2M 53.4K 80
This story is complete βœ… Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...
547K 20.3K 69
Easton Knight is your stereotypical Alpha. Extremely handsome with a deep voice, broad shoulders, and a sleeky tall figure. But he is also ruthless...
5.2M 279K 83
Oliver's life turns upside down when he learns that werewolves exist and one of them is his mate, but things get dangerous when he starts to learn mo...