Two Different Souls Collide (...

By bscamper

You will definitely need to read this series in order. Read the first two books first. The story of Buster... More

Chapter1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
A/N

Chapter 18

1.5K 91 1
By bscamper

Buster's POV

Blade, Gage, Hawk, Screw, and I stood in a line staring down at the man who is supposed to be my Little Bird's father. The son of a bitch is smiling at us. SMILING! He's sicker and more twisted than I thought if he can stare us down and smile. We've been standing here for 5 minutes. He was kept in the dark all night and chained to a chair. HE hasn't been given any food or water since he arrived. When we started making our way down the stairs, we could hear him whistling. Like he hadn't a care in the world. My steps faltered at that, how can any man do the things he has done and have zero remorse. I kept my face blank instead of showing the disgust that I wanted to allow out.

"We've got some questions and you're going to answer them." Hawk stated.

"By all means, gentlemen, ask away. But, in exchange I want my own questions answered." He kept his smile on his face.

I saw Blade tilt his head to the side as he continued to stare at him, trying to figure him out. I don't think there is any figuring this man out. He is the darkest type of monster this world has to offer. He can blend into society easily but behind closed doors he wreaks havoc on those he perceives as weak. A wolf in sheep's clothing, creeping around in the dark.

Hawk gave a nod, "Where is Drake?" Gage asked. We decided before heading down here that it would best for Gage to handle taking lead in the questioning since he would be most likely able to keep his anger under control.

"Well after little Cleo let my little girl go, Drake went after her to bring her back. She still had more to learn." He tells us as matter of factly as though he was telling us about the weather for today. "I guess since you all barged in and interrupted Cleo's lesson that he didn't catch up to her before she got to you."

"Where would he go if he didn't get her?" Gage asks.

"tsk tsk, I answered you now you have to answer me."

"Fine, go ahead." Gage asked through gritted teeth.

"It's surprising how an MC came to be a part of all this. Who are you to my little Indi?"

"I'm Ember's husband, Hawk. Indigo is under our protection." Hawk answered.

He frowned at that.

"Back to Drake, where would he go if he didn't get to her?" Gage asked again.

He sighed at that, "Well I'm here with you, how would I know. I taught him to survive though, and he isn't one to give up so easily. My turn, how is my little niece doing, still as sweet as I remember?" He asked licking his lips.

Hawk was quick and had his hand around his throat in the time it took me to blink, "You do not speak about Ember that way. This is your only warning on this." Hawk released him after that and stepped back.

The man laughed. Actually, laughed as he sucked in air, "Well I see I've touched a nerve. No matter, we can skip that question if you like. Now I get a different question then since you didn't want to answer my last one. Ember won't have been enough to get you this involved, I'm sure. Which of you is my whore of daughter Indi opening her legs for, hmmm?"

This time it was my turn to leap forward, "You sick son of a bitch!" Gage and Blade and grabbed ahold of me before I could reach him though.

The maniac laughing started now, "Guess that answers my question. Good luck with that one. Drake and I broke her in a way that she will never be fixed. We had her for years and molded her to what we wanted her to be. You will never repair what we broke!"

"Why did you do it?" Blade was the one to ask, this surprised me as he usually doesn't talk much during interrogations.

"Why? Because I could. She's my daughter, my flesh, and my blood! I could do whatever I wanted with her. A doll for me to play with. She was weak so she became my toy. Drake though, he showed promise. I knew he was just like me from an early age. I had to train him to be even better though, to learn from the mistakes I had made. No one was there to train me, and my boy deserved better. He is the perfect hunter, trainer, chameleon, and predator. We knew that one day I would most likely be caught and then it would be his final test to continue and be what I molded him to be. So good luck, you don't stand a chance." He smiled his wicked smile again.

"Hawk, I think we've gotten all we're actually going to get from him that's of any use." Gage said.

"You're right. Blade have some fun, but don't kill. Not yet. After church, we'll come down and have a little more fun before we head out." With that he turned to leave.

I stayed though, I wanted to watch this vile monster begin to reap his rewards of the torture he bestowed on Flame, Red, my Little Bird, and who knows how many others.

Indigo's POV

Beeping woke me up. At First, I was confused and then I remembered where I was and what had happened. I turned my head and saw Cleo laying in a bed about 5 feet from me. Thank God, they found her in time. I would have never forgiven myself if she had died and I'd left her there.

Cass was checking Cleo's vitals, "Cass." I croaked out. She turned to me and smiled. She walked over and grabbed a cup form beside my bed and brought it to my life for me to drink.

"Take it easy, you and Cleo both are doing well despite the circumstances." Cass reassures me.

"Did you stay here all night? We're keeping you from your kids, aren't we?" I worried.

"I went home and checked on them. Pearl's staying with them now. She's taken on a grandmother role with them. She never had any kids of her own and I can tell watching mine bring her joy. The kids call her GG. So, they're well looked after. I'm where I need to be for now.

"What?! Where am I?!" We heard Cleo speak up sounding confused and alarmed.

"Cleo!" She turned her head to me and seemed to calm down a bit. "It's okay, you're safe now. These people are friends. They went and got you and brought you here to get the medical attention you needed." She slumped into the bed at that news and closed her eyes.

"I knew you'd come back for me." She said and then let out a sigh of relief.

Just then we heard the door open, Buster and Screw walked in looking frustrated. Seeing me awake Buster smiled and walked towards my bed. I noticed Screw staying close to the door though.

"It's good to see you awake. How are you feeling?" Buster asked me as he took my hand in his. I'm not ready to admit it out loud yet, but I love the feeling of my hand in his.

"Thankful to be alive and for Cleo to be here. Thank you for bringing her here." I told him with sincerity.

"Of course, we never would have left her there." Screw spoke up this time and walked a little closer to Cleo. He didn't try and touch her though, which I appreciated it. I understood what it was like to struggle with others touching you after being touched against your will for so long.

"Well men, both women are doing well. Their vitals are looking better and Doc said Indi should be able to go in a couple of days though she'll still be sore. Cleo, Doc wants you to gain some weight and get you up to where you need to be on some key nutrients. You'll probably be in here a week." Cass informed us. "Now, I'm going to go see my husband and then see about some breakfast for you two." She left us after that. Cleo seemed uncertain of Screw and kept watching his every move.

"Cleo, is there anything I could get you? A week is a long time to be in here maybe I can talk to Doc about moving a TV in here so you can watch some movies. Or do you prefer reading?" Screw stumbled a little through his words, but I found his nervousness cute.

"Umm I like movies and I like reading as well. I'm not sure though what kinds. It's been a long time since I was able to watch or read anything." She looked unsure of herself as she spoke. "Sorry, but who are you?"

"Sorry! I should have started with that. I'm Screw. I was with you yesterday when they rescued you." Screw blushed a little.

"Oh, I remember. Thank you for helping me. He would have killed me for sure if you hadn't showed up." I could see the admiration in her eyes.

"Of course. I'll ask some of the women for what they'd recommend on what to bring you to read and watch. If you want anything else just ask and I'll be sure you get it." Screw was obviously determined to bring her any happiness. It was endearing to watch.

I heard Buster clear his throat and I turned back to him, "Same goes for you Little Bird. If you want anything just ask. Staying in this room the next couple of days will probably feel like torture without something to distract yourself." His eyes went wide at that. "Sorry that was insensitive! I didn't mean..."

I held my hand up, "Buster, it's okay. I know what you meant. It's just a saying. If you could just bring me my IPAD from my luggage in my car that would be great. Also, my laptop. I'm sure whatever Screw brings Cleo to watch on the TV will be great. Thank you for thinking of me." I squeezed his hand lightly trying to reassure him. "I wanted to ask you for something though." I bit my bottom lip nervously.

"Anything!" He was quick to reply.

"If my father is still alive, I'd like to speak to him." I quietly asked.

His face went blank at that, "Anything but that Little Bird, I don't want you anywhere near that monster again."

"Buster, there are things I've never been able to ask him. Things I'd like to understand." I pleaded.

"Little Bird, I was down there this morning when they questioned him. He's a sick twisted monster and I don't think there is anything he could tell you that is going to make things better for you." He tried changing my mind.

"I need this. Buster, I deserve to have closure. Even if it only gives me a small sliver of it, I deserve it. I know you want to slay my monsters for me, but there are just somethings I have to do for myself." I begged again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 948 72
DONT OWN ANYTHING S.O.A I OWN THIS BOOK
825K 29.2K 38
*EDITED* The last thing Serenity expected when she moved to California was to be placed in the middle of a sex trafficking plan within the city. Forc...
441K 20.8K 31
***book one of the Savage MC series*** Im going to tell you a story. A story about a love that was so preciously beautiful it belonged in a fairy tal...
101K 4.4K 29
Sky's parents love her, but how they get money, what their jobs are. It's off limits, you don't talk about it and Sky is clueless. When they are shot...