Building Virtues [Completed✔]

By PiscesPleasure

They say chastity is a virtue, but virtues are just old antiquated rules put in place to keep girls virgins b... More

Copyrights and Expectations
Alpha Luna
When in Rome
The Havens
Lost his Luna
To Be Determined
She-Wolves
Disrespect
Shocked
A Good Time
Perfect Opportunity
Forever Mate
Forbidden Juices
Garden of Eden
Run Errands
Grocery Store
Quietly
Pet Name
Festival
Spend the Night
Make it Worse
Chance
Make Up
Separate Ways
Sick to her Stomach
Vanished
Deep Exhale
Will Ever Know
Bitter Sorrow
Wolf Glory and Heartache
Bubble of Bliss
Good Faith and Moonlight
More at Home
Meeting of the Minds
Mi Amor
Different Reasons
Shot Clock
When
Pride & Admiration
The Main Event
Waging War
Rogue
Save Her
Into Eternal Darkness
Building Virtues

Hands to Themselves

289 25 30
By PiscesPleasure

Inspired by "Re'Lxuise" by Elhae

After returning from the job that Eden felt would be her downfall, it turned out to just be a simple corrective fix that her extremely creative brain was able to use to her benefit. Kicking off her rain boots at the foyer, she walks into her large spacious living room to find Rome knocked out; with a passed out Cairo laying on his chest and an equally passed out Brooklyn cuddled into his side. Taking out her phone, she quietly takes a picture of the three in such an adorably candid moment.

Using her stealth and agility she takes each baby one by one and comfortably puts them in their expensive plush crib and bed. Kissing them each a million times, at least, she makes her way back into her colorfully decorated family friendly living room. Gently stroking Rome's face, she waits for him to begin to stir.

"Rome?" Whispering softly, she smiles as he responds with a gentle smile in his sleep at the tender call of his name. "Rome?"

"Hmm?" Rubbing his eyes, he reminds her of a sleepy Cairo after naptime. "Mmm, yeah?" He stretches.

"You fell asleep."

"Yeah, I did. I'm sorry."

"It's ok. I understand those two are draining. If I could bottle up their energy I'd never need sleep!" Laughing, Eden begins cleaning up the dystopian toy wasteland all over the floor.

"Oh let me help you."

Sitting up, Rome halts his movements as Eden waves her hand and shakes her head to stop him.

"Trust me you've really helped enough."

"You really are welcome. Uhh, but I'm gonna get ready to head home. It's still pretty nasty out there."

Looking out the stunning all glass 360 degree view bay windows, Rome watches the magnificent natural light show in the form of a thunder and lightning storm. All the while the rain drops blister the windows in large heavy droplets.

"Yeah it's super nasty out. Might even flood. You hungry?" Peeking at him from in front of her double doored, glass, smart refrigerator, Eden waits for his answer.

"E, you had him all day, went to work in this nasty ass weather, and will have their wild asses when they wake up tomorrow morning. You don't have to cook for me."

"Be that as it may, you didn't answer my question, are you hungry?!" She laughs.

"I will never turn down a chance to eat food made by you! So yes I am hungry!" Laughing he walks into the beautiful gold, lilac, and white marble tiled kitchen. "What you got up your sleeve?"

"Uhhh, roasted lamb shank, roasted purple potatoes, broccoli, and mac and cheese."

"Hell no, Eden! I can't let you make that after you worked."

"Well it's what I want. The babies love it, so it's not a problem. Plus you can just stay the night." Grabbing the ingredients she realizes what she just invited him to do. "I, uh, cause it might flood so it's not safe. But you don't have to."

"Nah, I think that's a good idea. Cause of the storm and possibly you losing power too."

"Yeah that too."

Nodding at each other awkwardly, Eden begins washing and prepping the food. Watching her cook, Rome is absolutely mesmerized by how easily everything seems to come to her. She just floats gracefully through the kitchen like being a mother and housewife are second nature to her.

He observes her and truly misses hearing she and Brooklyn cooking those enormous breakfasts and lunches in his house. He's so enthralled in his watching her and reminiscing that he doesn't hear her calling him.

"Earth to Rome?!" As he blinks and shakes his head to focus his vision, Eden giggles. "Thought I lost you there!"

"I'm sorry I zoned out. What's up?"

"You wanna try the macaroni before I bake it?"

"Does a wolf have four legs?! Hell yes, do you know how badly I've missed your macaroni and cheese?! I used to eat that shit for breakfast some days!"

"Ewww!" Snorting, Eden covers her face as she giggles after handing him a small bowl of the cheesy perfection.

"Did you just snort?! E, that's adorable!"

Shoveling fork fulls of the macaroni and cheese in his mouth, Rome gives her a wide closed mouth grin.

"Nooo! I hate it!" Checking the lamb, she tries to stifle her laughter.

Allowing a comfortable silence to befall them, Rome watches her finish cooking and plating their food. As she places his plate in front of him and takes the countertop stool next to his, he smiles.

"I hope you like it." Cutting her meat she gives him a silly smile.

"You poisoned my shit didn't you?! That's why you bein so damn nice to my ass! Eden?! You tryna kill me?!"

"Ahaha! Noooo!" Swatting his arm, she laughs wildly. "Even if I wanted to, I wouldn't cause of Cai! He loves you too much and Nile wouldn't let me do it to Legend!"

Pursing his lips at her as she snickers, he just watches her.

"Gosh fine! Here!" Switching their plates, she laughs. "Better?!"

"I don't know, you gave me your plate too quickly!" Laughing he cuts into his meat. "Taste test! On three!"

"Ok, on three!" Obliging, she giggles and holds her fork to his mouth as he holds his fork to her mouth. "One, two, three!"

Placing the forks in each other's mouths, he watches her soft luscious lips enclose the fork as she watches his full soft mouth engulf her fork. Almost simultaneously they are both catapulted back to the night of their date when they fed each other for the first time. Raising her eyebrow she smiles as he chews.

"See unpoisoned! You like it?"

"Hell nah....I love this shit! It's bussin!"

"See?! That's why the babies love it!"

Letting the food and utensils keep their mouths and attention busy, Rome feels an incessant need to ask Eden something.

"E?"

"Hmm?" Chewing, she looks up at him.

"I need to know something."

"Rome?"

"No, I just need to know."

"What?"

"When you left a month and a half ago, when you walked out of my office."

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Did you mean what you said?"

"About what, Rome?" Knowing exactly what he's referring to, Eden asks just to give herself more time to think.

"When you said you were happy with me and actually started to love me? Were you serious?"

"What I tell you on the ride home from the party?"

"What?! That you hated me?!" Laughing in disbelief, he's completely lost.

"Nooo, ass!" Bursting into laughter, Eden shakes her head. "That nothing comes out of my mouth that I don't mean. Yes I meant it. That time with you was special. If I'm being honest it was the closest thing to a mate that I've ever felt." Chewing on her lip, the reality of what she verbalized to him is getting to be too much, so she diffuses it. "But it was probably my heat. I don't know, that heat made everything weird."

"Please don't do that." Reaching for her face, Rome cups her cheek to lift her face so that their eyes meet.

"What?" She almost whispers.

"Please don't diminish it, Eden. Because just like you, it felt real for me too. Please don't take that from us."

Searching his eyes, she finds all the sincerity she needs.

"You're right, but that was before."

"I know, baby. And I'm just trying to make it now."

"Rome?"

"I swear, Eden. I just want you. Everyday. All day. Just you and our little family. That's it."

Leaning forward, he captures her semi trembling lips with his. Kissing her gently, he lightly sucks her bottom lip into his mouth as she caresses his face and neck. Slowly pulling back, Eden gazes deeply into Rome's eyes as if she's trying to feel her very soul or essence reconnect to his. To try and feel that spark from before.

"Baby, can we please try?"

"After-. After what you did with the council, I'm-. I'm just scared you'll hurt me again."

Eden admits honestly, as tears of fear slowly well in her eyes. Nodding his head in understanding, Rome tenderly kisses her lips over and over as he wipes her tears with his thumbs.

"I know, baby. And I'm so sorry, I was just so hurt and angry E. I-. I should have never, you hear me baby, never done that to you. Eden I am so sorry I hurt you like that. I've never wanted or needed someone the way I need you and to know you shared that with him, killed me. And I know I was completely wrong for what I did with Blake. There was no excuse. I've -. I've never felt so deeply or vulnerable or insecure over a person, like I do over you. And I allowed my own bullshit to cloud my judgment of who you really are. Baby I know you're the best thing to ever happen to me. I know you're amazing and faithful, and loyal, and-. God, you're perfect. So perfect, mama." Nuzzling his nose against her's, he smiles against her mouth. "I'm sorry and I hope you can forgive me, I hope we can really try this time."

Kissing her deeply, Rome runs his hands up and down her body in her cropped top sweatshirt and leggings.

"Just think about it."

Smiling, he begins walking towards the front door. Watching him walk away sets a sense of loss through Eden like she's never felt before. It makes her heart bound in her chest and she doesn't want to be without him.

"Rome, wait!" Getting up and walking towards him, she allows herself to be vulnerable. The way he asked her to be. "I-. I thought you were staying the night?"

Smiling down at her, he raises his eyebrow in a questioning manner.

"I-. I want you to stay the night, please."

"Like for help with the kids?" Smirking, he knows exactly why she wants him to stay, but he wants to hear her say it.

"No. I-. I want you to stay the night...with me."

"You sure, baby?"

Stepping closer to her, he watches her eyes darken significantly.

"Yes. I need you to stay the night with me."

"Say please."

"Rome?"

She moans as he bends down and begins to grab, grope, and massage her soft cheeks while picking her up. As her legs wrap around his muscular torso, Rome walks them towards her lofted bedroom. The whole time their lips never leave each other, just as their hands stay glued to one another's bodies.

Pushing his jacket off, Eden pulls away only long enough for him to pull her sweatshirt over her wild mane of fluffy rained on curls. Revealing her bare breasts. As soon as the halved cotton garment falls to the floor, Rome begins sucking and licking up her supple breasts.

They're the perfect size for his large mouth. Sucking almost the entire teardrop shape into his mouth, he alternates equally between the two. Tossing her head back, Eden moans loudly at the warmth of his mouth. Swirling his tongue around the cocoa bean nipples, Rome pinches them between his teeth until Eden releases gasping moans.

"Fuuuuucccckk, Rome." She draws out sensually. Especially feeling his large hands begin to lift her up more in order to literally rip off her leggings. "Rome!"

"Hush, mama!"

Chuckling between kisses he tosses the destroyed fabric to the floor. With the same freed hand he reaches into his sweatpants to unleash his already rock solid rod. Dragging his bulbous tip through her sopping wet lips, he pops just the head in and out of her tight entrance over and over. Just basking in her audacious wails of arousal.

"Mmm, Rome! Please! Please put it in?!"

"God, I love when you say that!"

Kissing her sloppily, he pushes her further down onto his astronomical length. As he does so with a strangled grunt of pleasure, he smiles proudly as her eyes instantly roll to the back of her head as she lets out a very boisterous moan. Feeling her instant tightness swallow him, Rome literally mimics her exact pleasure response. His eyes slowly roll to the back of his head as he bites down hard on his bottom lip.

Feeling like he needs to stroke into Eden immediately, Rome pushes their twisted bodies up against her bedroom door frame. Holding her hips in an absolute chokehold, he pumps into her as hard as he can. Listening to her moan and literally scream his name, he feels her warm, creamy, slick juices sliding down the entire length of his thick dick.

Looking down he sees the pool of cream that is accumulating at his girthy base and her glistening lips. Feeling Eden claw up his back, he knows he'll have welts for weeks to come, even with his quickened healing. Kissing and licking up her neck like a sweet confection, he lightly nibbles on the skin.

The sweet little love pinches send small zaps of painful pleasure throughout her whole body. As she bounces up and down as he thrusts upwards, Eden's walls constrict around him like a Boa from the Amazon.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Placing his hand over her mouth, Rome proudly smiles into the crook of her neck as she becomes completely undone and lost in their own little vulgar world.

"Fuck, Rome! God!"

Panting, Eden grabs his face and kisses him with her tongue almost reaching the back of his throat. As their tongues twist, swirl, and wind around each other, she clings to his body. All as he continues his onslaught of powerful pumps into her taut pussy.

"Baby? Baby, I wanna ride it."

Moaning, Eden stares him directly in his eyes as she lets her demands be known.

"Say please."

Smirking at her through his own chest heaving pants, Rome never stops his thunderous thrusts.

"Fuck, fine! Please! God, please let me ride it!"

Smiling triumphantly, Rome walks them over to her bed. Slowly sitting down, he finds the perfect spot and lays flat on his back propped up against her thick glorious pillows. Biting his bottom lip, he watches Eden adjust herself perfectly on him before beginning the show of his life.

As she slowly winds her hips and rocks back and forth, she places her palms flat against his warm firm chest. Locking eyes, he watches her smile as the tip of his dick repeatedly hits her g-spot. As much as he would love to watch her stunning orgasm face, he would love for this to last forever.

And it seems they're on the same page. She no longer feels rushed. She could literally live in this position for the rest of her life. Staring down at his beautiful face, with his heavenly dick embedded in her as his hands rub and massage along her entire body.

"Ride that dick, mama." Grunting through clenched teeth, Rome slaps Eden's ass making the cheeks jump as she sensually bounces on his moistened lap.

All the while she can feel her walls becoming tighter and tighter. She can feel the tingles rushing through her body. The zipping of arousal floods her brain. And the sexual blush covers her from head to toe.

"Mmmmmm!"

Moaning loudly, Eden begins bucking her hips back and forth like a wild bronco. She's making an absolute cream puddle between the two of them.

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!"

Unable to speak coherent words, her moans speak literal volumes for her. Digging her nails into his chest, she clamps her bottom lip between her teeth, hard enough to bleed as her release goes speeding through her faster than a car on a racetrack.

"Fuuuuccccckkkkk meeee!"

Panting wildly, she collapses against Rome's chest. Trailing his fingers up her back, Rome kisses her parted lips as she attempts to catch her breath.

"Fuck." She whispers breathlessly, over and over.

Lifting her off of him, Rome places Eden on her stomach as he climbs to his knees and places a leg on either side of her hips. Leaning over her sweat glistened frame, he slowly pushes into her as he spreads her open from behind.

As he enters her fully, a loud elated growl rumbles from his chest. Shaking his head in disbelief, he begins slowly thrusting in and out of her. The entire time watching his veiny large dick slide into her brown and pink shimmering pussy; each stroke is met by an enthusiastic moan.

As he watches his wondrous shaft pull out of her, he sees just how coated in her essence it truly is. Just coating him entirely front to back. So slick and covered in her brilliantly shimmering pussy web. She's his gorgeous chocolate widow and what's between her legs is her alluring web. Just trapping him in each time.

Grabbing a full cheek in each hand, he spreads her open. As much as he can to watch the live pornographic show in front of him. Their pieces fit so perfectly together, and not just visually. Her moans are a clear indication that she is in complete agreement with that notion. Grabbing and clawing at her sheets, Eden bites her pillow to keep from screaming too loudly.

"Goddamn, Eden!"

Moaning shamelessly, Rome switches gears to ensure she cums at least once more; before he obtains a toe curling release as well.

Moving his hands to her small waist, Rome places his weight on her back and steadies himself. Quickening his pace, Rome begins thrashing Eden's insides. Absolutely annihilating the sopping wet walls. Closing his eyes he listens to the loud wet gushing of her pussy speaking for her, her screams of ecstasy, their skin clapping like the thunder outside, and the headboard rocking against the wall.

As Rome focuses in on her body's response to him, Legend howls in utter pleasure. Nile's exact response as she pants and whimpers in erotic euphoria. Feeling him swell as his strokes become impossibly hard, deep, and reoccurring, Eden is moaning her throat raw just at the thought of Rome about to cum.

"Fuck, baby! Fuck, Eden!"

And with that last roar of her name, Rome just barely pulls out in time to spout his entire thick, creamy, lucious load all over Eden's pulsating lips and quaking ass. Feeling the warm viscous liquid trickling down her body makes her moan in delight. Falling into her bed, Rome lays next to her in an attempt to even out his breathing. Once they've both gotten a handle on their racing hearts, Rome scoops Eden up and takes them to her shower. And even after that utopic blood rushing romp, in the shower they still can't keep their hands to themselves.

________________
Ooohhh! 🤤👅👀👀

Thoughts?🐺
💗A.J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 8.1K 6
They say that Alpha-blood pups born under a full moon are destined for greatness. That males born will have all the strength the goddess can bestow...
282K 10.3K 26
Three Packs. Three Powerful Alphas. One Mate. What happens when three great Alphas discovered that not only were they mated to one Being but he also...
2.2M 9.8K 7
Forget what you know about the fairytales of werewolves. There's no such thing as a moon goddess, there's no such thing as mates. Wolves are animals...
410K 15.1K 40
Every year for the past hundred years, there has been a masquerade ball that was held where all wolves found their mates, in particular, Alpha Landon...