Sweet Dreams | JAY ENHYPEN

By chxlasz_

[โœง.* ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ โœง.*] 'แดกสœแด€แด› แด€ส€แด‡ สแดแดœ ๊œฑแด„แด€ส€แด‡แด… แด๊œฐ?' "แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข, แด‡๊œฑแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸสŸส แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœ." 'แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœ? แด›สœแด€แด›'๊œฑ แดส แดกษช๊œฑสœ แด›สœ... More

ยทหš เผ˜Prologue ยทหš เผ˜
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜บ
Final
๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ฎ ๐™€๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ

Twenty five

8.6K 488 1.1K
By chxlasz_

"You only live once." she smiles.

Jay feels his breath stuck in his throat, lost at word by her sudden burst of bravery. He clears his throat, staring at her once again.

"You really wanna try to kiss?"

Her mouth curls into a smile, nodding her head.

"You can't just kiss anyone so suddenly, we need to start from the basics." he replies, slowly sitting up from the position. He gently pushes her body away from him, to his side.

"Basics? What is it?"

His eyes were busy wandering around the living room, trying to contain his nervousness.

"Do you even watch a movie with spicy scenes? You look clueless as fuck." his eyebrows furrowed, leaning to her face to examine his expression.

"Uhm..." she looks away.

"Do I? I don't know." she let out a nervous chuckle.

Jay scoots back, letting out a small sigh before pulling her hands to him.

"Do you know how many kisses are there?"

She shakes her head.

"There's a small peck, nibble kiss, tracing kiss, and my favorite... French kiss... And more." he shamelessly stated.

Haneul just nodded in response, trying to remember all of it. Of course she knows half of it, but it's just that she never tries it.

"Small peck is just a slight touch on the lips."

"Nibble kiss is where you bite gently on their lips..."

"Tracing kiss is basically where you start from the lips, to the neck, and... Uhm..." he paused, realizing where it leads to.

"And what?"

"Moving on..." he ignores her question.

"French kiss... I'm sure you've heard about it." Jay crosses his arms across his chest, looking at Haneul in front of her.

She nodded her head, agreeing. "I did, but never tries it. Mind explaining?"

He smirks, raising his hands before forming them into a kiss gesture, moving them slowly trying to give some visual to her. She looks at him confused, clueless about what is he doing.

"What is that?"

"It's kissing, with tongue."

"That doesn't look like a tongue."

"Of course, I'm just trying to visualize it for you."

"You're so bad at explaining."

He let out a scoff, rolling his eyes back. Suddenly, he pulls her waist to him abruptly, closing the gaps between them slowly.

"Maybe I'm bad at explaining, but I'm good at doing it." the corner of his mouth forms into a smirk, smugly raising his eyebrows to tease her.

Haneul gulps down her throat, clenching his shirt in her palm since her hands are resting on his chest.

How did they turn from doing yoga to learning how to kiss in just a second? She had no clue.  

"Let's check." she boldly commented, staring into his eyes with eagerness.

Yeah... I did not just say that out loud.

His smile slowly drops, "You're being serious?"

Why not?

I don't know if I want to kiss him just to 'practice'...

Or is it because I just want to kiss him.

This is confusing me.

"I... Yeah?"

He looks hesitant, and so is Haneul. He stays quiet, but his hands tighten around her waist as he pulls her closer.

"We should build the tension... To make it better." he whispered.

Haneul nodded her head, slowly wrapping her arms around his neck. She's not gonna lie, of course she'd have seen the spicy scenes from movies or dramas.

People who act innocent in front of others are sometimes even worse than people who are actually dirty-minded.

Her hands sneakily grasped his hair, caressing his neck around. His breath hitch, surprised by her bold move.

Oh, so that's how you do it.

Haneul realizes that her move caught him off guard, causing her to get even more excited. Her hands travel around his face, pushing his hair back with her fingers.

His hair is so soft...

She moves her hand to his jaw, slowly caressing while examining his expression.

Jackpot.

His eyes are focused on her lips, staring at them without moving an inch. Haneul could feel his warm breath fanning her face, his hands caressing her back.

She could feel goosebumps all over her body just from his touch, biting her lips as a response.

"Who starts?" Haneul whispered to him.

"You."

"Me? I'm a little nervous..." She nervously chuckled.

"Then do you want me to?" He asks.

Her heart starts racing, feeling her stomach twisting. His whispering voice, his half-closed eyes staring at her, and how he moves his hands on her back, caressing it gently.

She'd be lying if he didn't give any effects to her...

"Sure."

He leans closer, wrapping his hand on her face gently. Haneul doesn't know what to do other than follow his moves, with her hands sneakily playing with his hair strands.

Foreheads and noses touching, her rapid heartbeat that trying to get out of her chest.

Is it gonna happen now?

bzz bzz

Haneul's phone buzzes since she mute it, but it still catches both of their attention since the vibration is loud enough to hear.

Shit.

She slowly leans back, trying to grab her phone.

But before she could take it, Jay snatched it first. He looks at the caller id in weirded expression, looking uneasy.

"W-why?"

Jay didn't spare any chances, he immediately rejects the call before throwing her phone on the sofa behind him.

"Don't answer that call." he says one last time before pulling her waist closer to him again. The grips on her waist tighten, looking at her in the eyes straight.

~

Haneul was about to ask who is it, but before she could talk, Jay suddenly slams his lips on her to stop her from talking. Her eyes widened in surprise but immediately closes them to kiss him back.

Her heartbeat started racing, chills all over her body by the sudden kiss. Heat rose from her stomach to her chest, feeling in euphoria.

His soft lips move with hers, and her fingers between his hair strands as she tries to follow his rhythm.

Jay's hands travel around her back and her waist, caressing it causing her to feel a spark inside her stomach.

This feels like a dream...

The smell of his perfume poked through her nose, feeling a warmth blossoming inside her chest as he pulls her body closer to him. Haneul is now sitting on his lap, with his arms around his neck.

Is this a practice like I said?

Because this doesn't feel like it.

Do I just kiss him because I want to?

Maybe...

Maybe it is.

Jay bites her lower lips, causing her to gasp while opening her mouth slightly as a reflex. He pushes his tongue in, catching her off guard. Their warm breath mixed, heavy breathing could be heard.

His lips...

It tastes like strawberries and cigarettes.

I hate cigarettes, but why is it addictive on his lips? 

If this is how it tastes like in real life, I would start smoking.

Jay slowly loosens up the kiss, before moving slowly to her chin and her neck. Haneul could finally breathe, still grasping his hair. Her heart pounded in her chest, biting her lips as she feels the fluttering intensify in her stomach.

His soft pillowy lips traced her jawline, leaving a soft kiss all way along. She squints her eyes, heavily breathing as she feels ticklish by his kisses. It feels like he didn't intend to teach her anyways since they both are kissing as if they've already kissed before.

He moves back up before meeting her lips again. Haneul kisses him back without a doubt, but this time it feels like the time has stopped for a while.

His lips are so addictive...

I want to kiss him without stopping...

Shit.

The kiss suddenly turns rougher, Haneul unconsciously slips her hands inside his head opening shirt, feeling his tattoo on his back.

This is what I'm missing for 20 years...

She let out a soft moan as she tries to catch her breath. So is Jay, his hands slipping underneath her shirt, cold fingers rubbing her back. She never thought of the petty kiss could turn into this big, where she feels like she couldn't stop anymore.

"Fuck." Jay mutters in his breath.

But all she could take in at that time is just how a good kisser he is, and how his hands would rub her body around causing chills all across her body.

Her knees feel weak by his touch, but she craves it.

She hates to admit it, but she wants it.

Her lips feel sore, her eyes feel droopy, her feet curled in satisfaction.

This is it...

And I'm sure of it now.

I think...

I have feelings for him.

~

Ding dong~

Both of them pull out, looking at each other intensely without leaving each other eyes.

Right... I'm sure of it.

I like him.

"I... You okay?" he asks, removing some of the messy hair strands off her face.

"Huh? Y-yeah! I'm okay!"

He let out a small chuckle, fanning himself. "Isn't it hot in here? Or is it just me?"

"It's you."

"W-what?"

"Nothing." She looks away immediately, mentally facepalming herself after blurting out things.

Ding dong~

Both of their head turns towards the door, before glancing at each other again.

"T-There's someone at the door--"

"I don't care."

He pulls her waist to him, examining her facial features. This is too much for her, everything happened too fast. She places her palms on his shoulder, supporting her body.

"Is this really a practice? Because you don't seem like a beginner." Jay speaks before letting out an airy chuckle.

Haneul let out a nervous chuckle, diverting her eyes around the living room.

"Really? Does that mean I'm a good kisser?"

He shrugged his shoulder, placing some of her hair strands behind her ear before replying.

"I don't know, maybe. But not as good as me though."

That comment is enough to make her cheeks flush, trying to contain her smile from him. She examines his face, still feeling surreal after what happened.

Of course, he takes this as a 'practice', but for Haneul, it's as her 'first kiss'.

"But are you sure this is your first time kissing people?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Then where do you got the experience to do so?" his eyebrows rose, looking at her curiously.

Haneul shows him a grin, slowly moving to his ear to whisper something.

"I would be lying if I didn't watch any adult movies." she giggles in his ears.

*DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG*

"HYUNG! OPEN THE DOOR! I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!"

"YAH! PARK JONGSEONG! HOW DARE YOU MAKE ALL OF US WAIT HERE!"

"HYUNG! I'M GONNA FEED YOU MINT CHOCO IF YOU DIDN'T OPEN THE DOOR!"

"NI-KI! DON'T DISRESPECT MY MINT CHOCO!"

"You guys are so loud."

"I HEAR HIM INSIDE! HE JUST DON'T WANT TO OPEN THE DOOR!"

-

"What... The... Fuck? Why is it so noisy outside?" Jay finally speaks. Haneul slowly gets off his lap to let him go to the door.

He approaches the door, looking through the camera inside next to it to see whoever is it. That's when he realizes, it's his 6 friends.

"Shit, my friends are here."

Haneul's eyes widened, immediately stands up from the couch to fix her hair and her clothes.

"What should I do? Should I run?" she asks.

He let out a scoff, looking at her weirdly.

"Why? You're not my sneaky link. Just sit there, meet my friends." he calmly stated, before unlocking the door to let them enter.

As soon as the door opens, different kinds of screaming and squealing could be heard. It sounds like a zoo, but in a human form.

Haneul's eyes watch the 6 guys in surprise, all of them are as good-looking as him. But what more caught her by surprise is that she recognized 4 of them.

Heeseung, Sunoo, and the guys from that party, Sunghoon and Jake.

"I smell a girl in here." Heeseung suddenly stated.

"Yeah, Haneul." Jay answers without a doubt.

All of the 7 guys turn their heads to her on the sofa in sync, causing goosebumps all over her body since it feels like a horror movie by how they turn so suddenly.

"Haneul noona!" the bright Sunoo finally speaks.

Haneul raises her hand awkwardly, waving to him while showing him a smile.

"Hey, remember me? At the party table?" Jake asks.

"Y-yeah! Of course!"

"Of course you know me right, you didn't even see me at my party." Heeseung speaks without looking at her, making himself comfortable by sitting on the sofa far on the right.

Haneul let out a nervous chuckle, "yeah, I know you. I'm sorry about that."

"I'm Sunghoon, we met for a while, in case you forgot." the guy with blonde hair and a mole on the nose speaks.

Haneul nodded her head, of course, she remembers him.

"I know you."

Haneul tilts her gaze to the two guys in the living room who she didn't recognize.

"Nishimura Niki." The tall guy with black hair, and a mole on his chin was simply introduced.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Yang Jungwon." the guy with big doe eyes and a cute dimple speaks.

They both instantly introduce themselves, showing her a polite smile. Haneul nodded her head, before replying.

"Nice to meet you both, my name is Haneul."

"They're both the youngest in our friend group, that's why you rarely see them at a party or whatsoever." Jake kindly explains to her.

Her mouth forms into an 'o' while looking at him understanding what he meant. She nodded her head in realization.

"So... Do you guys make out in here? I still could feel the tension on my arms." Heeseung lifts his arms, looking at all of the hairs standing up.

Haneul gulps down her throat, avoiding the stare she got from the 6 guys in front of her.

Jay let out a nervous chuckle, shaking his head in denial.

"What are you talking about--"

"Yeah... I agree with hyung." Sunghoon approaches Jay, pinching his cheeks by surprise causing him to groan in pain.

"That's why he took so long to open the door, we ruined their moment isn't it?" Jake interrupts, chuckling.

"Look at your red lips, so you did make out--"

Jay smacks Sunghoon's grip on his cheeks, glaring at Sunghoon in front of him.

"Nothing happened, just go and sit down on the sofa." he calmly speaks, rubbing his cheeks.

The dimple guy looks clueless about what are they talking about, but Niki looks like he's holding his laughter. This kid probably knows what is happening.

"If you don't want to admit it, then let's ask Haneul herself."

"So... Did we ruin your moment?"

Of course I'm not gonna answer that.

"What moment?"
------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 350 5
๐‰u๐ฌt ๐š b๐ฎn๐œh ๐จh ๐ฌ๐ฆu๐ญs ๐ญo ๐ i๐ฏe y๐จu ๐žy๐žs ๐จr๐ a๐ฌm ๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†! โ˜… ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ข๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๏ฟฝ...
66.6K 3.3K 26
โ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค, 911 ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ. ๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™„ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ฅ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™?โž โ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค?...โž ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ-๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด...
55.8K 1.5K 50
., ' / ๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’… ๐‘ฐ๐’• ๐’…๐’–๐’‰๐’‰๐’‰?! *)~ ] << ? ! / ^...
186K 11.3K 65
๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ...