Your Devotion - Slashers x Re...

By CamsterHale

"How can I have a favourite, when I...I love you all...?" "Really, I do. I really, really do." "Do you hear m... More

[Chapter 1: Worn-Out & Weary]
[Chapter 2: Dramatic Dream]
[Chapter 3: Breakfast Time]
[Chapter 4: Crystal Lake]
[Chapter 5: Returning Home]
[Chapter 6: Intense Intimacy]
[Chapter 7: Cooking Cupcakes]
[Chapter 8: Delicious Desserts]
[Chapter 9: Freddy Vs Norman]
[Chapter 10: Bloody Hell]
[Chapter 11: Malicious Mood]
[Chapter 12: Frustrated Friends]
[Chapter 13: Haunting History]
[Chapter 14: The Dancing Clown]
[Chapter 15: Halloween Horrors]
[Chapter 16: Startling Surprise]
[Chapter 17: Stolen Sweetheart]
[Chapter 18: Agitated Argument]
[Chapter 19: Killer Chaos]
[Chapter 20: Derry, Maine]
[Chapter 21: Evil Encounter]
[Chapter 22: Dark Request]
[Chapter 23: DEAL With It]
[Chapter 24: Excessive Exhaustion]
[Chapter 25: Dream Dispute]
[Chapter 26: Morning Shower]
[Chapter 27: Awkward Answering]
[Chapter 28: Friendship Fix]
[Chapter 29: Transfer Students]
[Chapter 30: Curious Comment]
[Chapter 31: The Walk Back]
[Chapter 32: Returning Home]
[Chapter 33: Evening Outbreaks]
[Chapter 34: Dinner-Time Drama]
[Chapter 35: Shadowy Figure]
[Chapter 36: Childish Clashing]
[Chapter 37: Next Morning]
[Chapter 38: Thursday Talks]
[Chapter 39: Camp Visit]
[Chapter 40: Protection Plan]
[Chapter 41: "A Little Kindness"]
[Chapter 42: Demonic Devotion]
[Chapter 43: Breaking Down]
[Chapter 44: Calming Confession]
[Chapter 45: Finally, Some Free Time]
[Chapter 46: Calling Cadence]
[Chapter 47: Furious Fight]
[Chapter 48: Settling Things]
[Chapter 49: Bedroom Break-in]
[Chapter 50: Naughty Nightmare]
[Chapter 51: Friday Explanations]
[Chapter 52: Midday Classes]
[Chapter 53: Call Me Maybe?]
[Chapter 54: New Stalking Spot]
[Chapter 55: Everybody Likes Games]
[❤️-A DANCING CLOWN'S INSIGHT-❤️]
[Chapter 57: Unknown Caller]
[Chapter 58: "Welcome Home"]
[Chapter 59: Wrong Number?]
[Chapter 60: Scary Movie]
[Chapter 61: Psychotic Problems]
[Chapter 62: Saturday Morning]
[Chapter 63: Terms & Conditions]
[Chapter 64: Walk Through The Woods]
[Chapter 65: "SHUT IT!!"]
[Chapter 66: Let's Keep Walking]
[Chapter 67: Twisted Talk]
[Chapter 68: Ready To Go?]
[Chapter 69: Chaotic Complications]
[Chapter 70: Fifth Table This Year]
[Chapter 71: The Truth Can't Lie]
[Chapter 72: Soothing Sympathy]
[Chapter 73: You Getting Scared...?]
[Chapter 74: NoBODY To Talk To]
[Chapter 75: Monday Morning]
[Chapter 76: Things Being Hectic]
[Chapter 77: Catching On Quickly]
[Chapter 78: Grand Finale]
-Author's Note-

[Chapter 56: Hide 'N' Seek]

4.2K 232 48
By CamsterHale

"Well then...Who would you like to hide first~?" Pennywise hummed playfully, his slyness fading slightly due to him becoming more and more excited.

"How about you hide first?" You offered with a smug smile - already knowing that this was over. After all, there's NEVER been a single game of Hide 'n' Seek that you hadn't won. "The hiding place has to be inside - or around - the house. Oh, and you can't use your powers to help you out - because that would be far too overpowered."

Seeing your point, the mischievous slasher dipped his head as a nod and let you pull out your phone; the timer being set to a total of five minutes. "Three...Two...One..." You carefully counted, glancing down and saying "Go!" a second later. Then, you quickly clicked - giving him more than enough time to select a comfortable hiding spot and beat you. But strangely enough, the dancing clown just...slowly walked out of the room, his previous arrogance returning as you cautiously waited with Michael. Once the five minutes were up however, you swiftly switched it to ten minutes and struck up your search; your competitive mindset taking over while you grew unusually determined. You had to win both rounds in order for Rose to stay safe. You had to. You...had to.

"Ten minutes...Ten minutes...That should be more than enough time to find Penny, shouldn't it...?" You asked Michael firmly, tucking your phone back into your pocket and deciding to check the ground floor first.

The silent male nodded, staying behind you as he did his best to support you. Then, you noticed him scribble something down - his actions fast and untidy. "OE Tᕼᗩᑎ EOG. TI OᑌᔕE ᗰᗩY E IG, ᗷᑌT OT O TE ᔕᑭᗩᑕE ITI IT ᗩᖇE OE ᗩᑎᗪ IE. TᕼᗩT O'T OK I I ᖴᗩᐯOᑌᖇ. E ᑕᗩᖇEᖴᑌᒪ TOG." [A/N: "MORE THAN ENOUGH. THIS HOUSE MAY BE BIG, BUT MOST OF THE SPACES WITHIN IT ARE OPEN AND WIDE. THAT WON'T WORK IN HIS FAVOUR. BE CAREFUL THOUGH."]

"Be careful...? What? Why?" You repeated with a frown, not understanding Michael's sudden worry. "Afraid he'll try and cheat...?"

"I O'T TIK TE ᑕᒪOᗯᑎ Iᒪᒪ TY TO ᑕᕼET. E ᕼᗩᔕ TOO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ ᑭᖇIE. ᗷᑌT TIᒪᒪ. E' ᑕᒪEE. ᑕᑌᑎᑎIG. ᑕᖇᗩᖴTY. O ᗩᒪᒪ E KO, E Oᑌᒪᗪ ᑭᑌᒪᒪ ᔕᑎEKY ᗰᗩᑎOEᑌᐯᖇE ᔕᑌᑕᕼ ᗩᔕ ᔕᒪOᗯᒪY ᗯᗩᒪKIG OT O TE IIG OO ᗩᑎᗪ TE ᔕᑎEK ᗷᗩᑕK I GI TO IE ᗯᕼE E EE'T OOKIG." [A/N: "I DON'T THINK THE CLOWN WILL TRY TO CHEAT. HE HAS TOO MUCH PRIDE. BUT STILL. HE'S CLEVER. CUNNING. CRAFTY. FOR ALL WE KNOW, HE COULD PULL A SNEAKY MANOEUVRE SUCH AS SLOWLY WALKING OUT OF THE LIVING ROOM AND THEN SNEAK BACK IN AGAIN TO HIDE WHEN WE WEREN'T LOOKING."] Michael wrote once you'd finished checking the cellar, the first floor's kitchen, the dining room, the library and behind the front door.

"Hmm...You're right." You thought aloud, taking his words into account whilst you considered what Penny might've done. "But then again, he could always want us to think that - and then done something as simple as hide upstairs."

"TᖇᑌE. TᕼᗩT Oᑌᒪᗪ E ᔕᗰᗩᖇT OE. ᗷᑌT ᗩᖇE YO TᖇᑌᒪY IᒪᒪIG TO OE TIE? ᗩᖴTE ᗩᒪᒪ, YO OᑎᒪY GᗩᐯE YOᑌᖇᔕEᒪᖴ TE IᑎᑌTE. ᗩᑎᗪ EIE, E Oᑌᒪᗪ E OTIE." [A/N: "TRUE. THAT WOULD BE A SMART MOVE. BUT ARE YOU TRULY WILLING TO LOSE TIME? AFTER ALL, YOU ONLY GAVE YOURSELF TEN MINUTES. AND BESIDES, HE COULD BE OUTSIDE."] Michael next scrawl made you become somewhat cautious; whipping out your phone to check the time you had remaining. 7:35.

"You said more than enough time." You stubbornly answered, feeling unusually confident after swallowing your nerves. "I've got this. Trust me, I think he'll either be somewhere upstairs or outside the house. For some reason, I just don't think he'll have doubled back when I was glancing down at my phone and switching the time."

"ᗩᒪᖇIGT. EE IᑎᑌTE ᗩᑎᗪ TITY-IE EOᑎᗪᔕ I ᑭᒪETY EOG TIE TO ᑕᕼEK TE ET O TE OᑌᔕE ᗩᑎᗪ OOK OTIE. I EIEE I YO, (Y/). I OE YO." [A/N: "ALRIGHT. SEVEN MINUTES AND THIRTY-FIVE SECONDS IS PLENTY ENOUGH TIME TO CHECK THE REST OF THE HOUSE AND LOOK OUTSIDE. I BELIEVE IN YOU, (Y/N). I LOVE YOU."] Michael wrote in response, his adoration shining through as you blushed an embarrassed shade of scarlet.

"I-I love you too. But now's not the time!" Stammering, you passed the piece of paper back to him and pushed past him; heading outside and starting up your search for Pennywise once again.

Not in the garden, not in the shed, not in the garage, not in the conservatory...Damn, where could Penny be hiding...!? He had to be upstairs. So, after looking down at what time you had left, you hurried upstairs and began opening doors - now feeling like you were invading privacy. Not in the bathroom, not in Norman's room, not in Michael's room, not in Hannibal's room - nor his office - and not in attic. But...But...The only room you hadn't checked upstairs was— Looking to your right, you stopped and stiffened up; suddenly growing unbelievably shy. Y-Your room. No...No! There was no way he'd hide in there! Was there? Would he? Well...There was only one way to find out...especially if you actually wanted to win this intense game.

Faking your own arrogance, you grasped your bedroom's doorknob and pushed forwards; opening the door before entering with false egotism. "Hah! Better luck next time, Penny, because I've clearly—!"

"—BOO~!" Pennywise evilly exclaimed, leaping out in front of you and causing you to shriek with an insane amount of shock.

"B-But I...Wait...I don't understand...Why would you...?" You couldn't comprehend his actions, your questions taken over by stutters whilst Michael stood protectively in front of you and held out his knife.

"Hahaha, that was hilarious...!" Penny laughed wickedly, his golden eyes glowing with dark amusement while he gladly accepted his defeat of Hide 'n' Seek. "Y-Your face...!"

"But you...you gave yourself away...!" You pointed out, puzzled. After all, you knew how excited Pennywise was to play and win. Especially because of the "free fear" prize.

"True, but I-...Well, it doesn't matter. That was just super~duper~funny~" Stopping himself from saying something, the killer clown flashed you another caring smile; now behaving relatively cheerful again.

"Jeez..." Faintly exhaling, you placed a hand on your heart and moved in front of Michael; not wanting the stalker to start a fight or take offence to Pennywise's actions. "Let's agree to disagree on how funny that really was."

"Mmm...Fine." He gave in teasingly, blowing you a smug kiss before following you out of the room fully. "I take it that means you've won that particular round then~?"

"Well I certainly don't think that means that I've lost." You wryly replied, your words swirling with sarcasm while you headed downstairs and back into the living room. "Do you?"

"I suppose not~" Penny chuckled, taking a seat next to you after he watched you sit down on the sofa.

"Wait, isn't it my turn to hide? Don't you want to keep on playing?" You asked curiously, the rest of your fear fading whilst you turned to face him entirely.

"What, and stand the chance of losing against you a second time? I think you've won for today, sugar~" He spoke with affection, his sweet tone of voice causing your eyes to widen in surprise slightly.

What the—? This wasn't like Penny whatsoever. He was sadistic. Sarcastic. Sly. He messed around 24/7. He constantly tried to scare you, and feed off your fear. He'd almost never act like this towards you - let alone call off a game or admit defeat. Was there something wrong with him today...? Had you done something to mess with his mood...? Whatever it was, you weren't complaining! If anything, you were rather grateful for the way he was treating you - especially since it stopped you from feeling lonely for the rest of the afternoon. Still though, hopefully the other two would return home soon, because this oddly peculiar atmosphere felt unusually bizarre to you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 2K 33
Y/n l/n, A 18 year old girl, kind and spunky. She loves scary movies and anything to do with it, But when she has a strange dream everything goes dow...
789K 21.3K 27
You're now independent, alone in your much-too-big house... well, it would be too big if you were living alone. After an interesting then of events...
478K 7K 127
**SLOW UPDATES!!*** You know what this is! Basically, I got bored so I decided to make one of these. Freddy Krueger (Nightmare On Elm Street) Jason V...
71.4K 823 79
I have been really into slasher a lot so I'm taking a chance on making fanfic on them. The slasher I choose are: - Jason Voorhees - Freddy Krueger ...