The Mob Character Shouldn't H...

By UnknownFate25

Volume 2 of The Mob Character Shouldn't Have A Yandere Harem?! It's been a year since Ken was transmigrated... More

125 - Prologue
126 - It's About Family
127 - The Arthurson Complication
128 - A Tense Family Meeting
129 - Failed Negotiations
130 - The Knight War
131 - A Talk Between Mother And Daughter
132 - The Du Lac's Dark Secret
133 - Saving Orphans
134 - Experiment X
135 - A Woman With A Mission
136 - The End Of A Rivalry
137 - Aftermath Of War
138 - The Flight Back To Japan
139 - A Historic Discovery
140 - The Enchantress Of Colchis
141 - An Outing With Xena
142 - A New Addition To The Family
143 - End Of Year One
144 - Roses Are Red, Blood Is Too
146 - Sister Verses Fiancé
147 - How To Beat A Bitch
148 - Johnson
149 - The Cult's Shenanigans
150 - Let's Play A Game Of Torture
151 - My Second Year Starts
152 - The Second Kato
153 - Train Trouble
154 - The Yanderes Have A Sleepover
155 - Becoming An Apprentice
156 - I Think We All Expected This
157 - Ken Kage Enters The Spotlight
158 - The S Ranked Open Rift
159 - The Dragon Of The Lost Isles
160 - The Love Of A Mother
161 - I Hate Demon King Invasions
162 - I Also Hate Myself
163 - Another World
164 - Demon King Beelzebub
165 - Grinding With Medea
166 - Tempus - The Land Of Time
167 - The Colosseum
168 - Love Is War
169 - Tail of a Spar
170 - Attempts To Save
171 - The Knight Verses The Trickster
172 - The Arrival Of Azeroth
173 - A Fight Between Monsters
174 - The Damned Demon Queen
175 - Divine Shift
176 - The Queen's Past
177 - Loop
178 - On The Other Side
179 - The End Of The Queen's Reign
180 - Epilogue
Volume 2 - Thanks!

145 - A Withered Rose

7.4K 263 191
By UnknownFate25

I couldn't believe it. It was her. This whole time, my sister had been here in this world. Kira had changed. Just like I had, or else I would have recognized her long ago. A mixture of complicated emotions flooded my brain.

On one hand, I was happy. I could finally reunite with her, and even introduce her to the others. I will have to explain the past life stuff though, since they know that in this world I'm a single child.

But...something felt wrong. Deathly wrong. I couldn't put my finger on it, but it just didn't feel right. Those things that she had said...And, the fact she was here meant that...

...She died.

"Kyle...is that you?" She gasped, tears falling down her eyes. "Is that really you?"

"It is." I stated. "Kira...I'm..."

She cut me off. "I can't believe it, it really is you...this whole time, you were right here. Right under my nose..."

"She told me that I would eventually reunite with you, but I didn't expect it to be like this, or this soon..." She stated.

Her eyes widened to astronomical proportions. "I tried...I tried to kill you." She realized. "No...I didn't know....I'm a failure..."

"Kira...?" I questioned, a feeling of unease building over me.

A dark aura started to form around her as she stared towards the ground, her eyes shadowed. "I should've known...I should've known...I should've known..."

I went to say something, to try to calm her down and tell her that it wasn't her fault. To comfort her as her older brother. But before I could say anything a dark voice left her lips, void of emotion.

"Kyle...this whole time..." She growled. "I can't believe this...why? Why? As soon as I realized, you were taken away from me. And as I realize once more, you've been taken away."

I had a foreboding feeling that I knew what she was talking about. When she had been talking about 'Kyle' earlier, she didn't call him brother.

She called him the love of his life.

Her face lifted up, her emotionless eyes staring into my soul. I jerked back in surprise. It was a face I had never seen either Kira or Rose make.

"Of course they'd fall, you've always been the greatest." She muttered. "All of those dumbasses from our last world couldn't see it...but they could."

"Why?" She asked. "Of course I know why...fate sure is cruel...you've been taken away once again..."

I didn't know what to do. I felt like a failure of a brother. I had (unwillingly) abandoned her, and that has led to this. And while I love my life now, I still left her behind and moved on.

"Kira...what happened to you?" I whispered.

"Rose." She stated. "Call me Rose. My name is Rose Valentine...your dear, ol' sister."

"Mine..." She muttered. "It doesn't matter if those hussies recognize your greatness...they'll just hurt you again...you don't need anyone else."

"You only need ME." She stated, her eyes burning with a passion. She took a step forward, and I unconsciously took a step back.

"Why are you running away?" She growled. "What have they done to you? Why do you believe those whores?"

"You've changed too." I whispered. I had trouble bringing them out...I didn't want to believe them, but I had to face the truth. "And don't call them that. I care for them."

Rose staggered back, as though hit with an arrow. She stared at me with wide eyes, clutching at her face as tears started to roll down.

"Not again...not again...not again..." She repeated a mantra. "Why...why have you been taken away from me?"

"Why do you love them more than me?!" She screamed.

"Wait, Rose I didn't-!" I tried to quickly say, to tell her that I could live more than one person, but she cut me off.

"No." She said. "They took you away from me....and I let it happen. I should have known...I should have known..."

She grabbed at her face, bending over as she stared at the ground. I watched as wet tears dropped onto the ground, but I couldn't see what face she was making.

Her shoulders started to shake. At first I thought she was crying, before a sinister-sounding laugh started to come from her. It chilled me to the bone.

She brought her head back up, her eyes an endless swirl of madness. Her face twisted into a maniacal grin as her laughs started to get louder, contrasting the tears running down her face.

"hahahaHahahahaaha...." She laughed. "I don't care! I don't care! They can try to kill me, it doesn't matter anymore! You are mine!"

I took another step back. I should have been pulling Loki or Medea out. I could hear them screaming to help me in the back of my mind. But it was all muted out.

All I could see, and hear, was my sister.

My broken, broken sister...the one that I had created.

"You are mine." She stated, taking a step forward as I took a step back. "Mine. You were my brother first before anything. They're anime characters, they wouldn't understand..."

"It's my right." She continued. "You were mine first, so why do you always get taken away? You don't hate me, right brother? Right?"

"Of course I don't." I stated, the words coming out in a whisper.

"THEN. STOP. LEAVING. ME." She growled.

Those words almost brought tears to my eyes.

"You are mine!" She screamed. "So just stay with me! They don't deserve you! Why do they get your love?! First it was that bitch Kiera, and now them!"

"How many?" She suddenly asked, her voice becoming hollow. "How many have you seduced? I know it's not your fault, but they must pay for taking you from me..."

"And then, you can be mine!" She grinned, her eyes filled with insanity. "hahahaahahaha..."

She brought out her hand, and in it her Arcana had materialized. It wasn't those pink katanas she used when in her Pink Death persona, but rather a regal, curvy pink bow.

I summoned Loki into my hand, morphing him into a shield and putting him in front of me. She looked at it, her eyes becoming emotionless once more as she cocked her head.

"Why? Why? Why? Why do you try to protect yourself from me?" She muttered. "You don't need to do that, you just need to give into me. You just need to give me...your everything."

"We're siblings." I replied, sweat rolling down my face.

"Not anymore..." The grin grew back onto her face. "You're Ken Kage, and I am Rose Valentine...now, siblings is more like role-play, isn't it?"

She pulled back the string on the bow, a pink arrow manifesting on it as she aimed it towards me. "Now, don't make me do this brother. I just want to become one with you."

What has happened to you?

The door suddenly slammed open, as Irene stood there. We looked at her in surprise.

"What are you doing here?" I asked in surprise.

Irene didn't attend Legacy High, and Iris wasn't graduating, so she hadn't come here. At least, that's what I had thought.

"I have many informants here." She narrowed her eyes. "What. Is. Going. On."

An oppressive aura gathered around Irene, just like when she goes into yandere mode. Actually, I think that is exactly what is happening.

"You..." Rose growled. "You took him from me...my brother...my brother...I'm taking him back...he's MINE."

Irene shot me a strange glance. I mouthed to her that I would "explain later". Despite her lack of knowledge about the context, she was able to realize that Rose was talking about me, and was just as obsessed as Irene was.

Just...not as willing to share. And more broken.

"He's mine...he's mine...he's mine...he's mine..." She muttered her mantra, glaring at Irene with eyes of hate which she returned. "he's mine...he's mine...he's mine...he's mine...he's mine...he's mine..."

Then she whispered something different.

"Goddess, give me strength." Her eyes started to morph, looking eerily similar to the psycho goddess eyes as they took on the form of a galaxy.

She aimed her bow towards Irene as Thor appeared in Irene's hands. They faced each other in a tense stand-off.

"Ken, stay out of this. I have a bitch to kill." Irene growled.

"The bitch here is you..." Rose replied. "Taking him away from me again..."

Shit.

"DIE!!!!!!!!!" Rose screamed.

She let go of the string, the arrow flying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 1.4K 26
Enter the UF-verse with [Extras]! Featuring special chapters, analyses, fun facts, character descriptions, and more! #1 animeinspired - 1/16/2022 #1...
48.3K 2.2K 26
Volume 3 of The Mob Character Shouldn't Have A Yandere Harem?! Ken Kage, the reincarnated "mob-character" has successfully defeated the second Demon...
442K 16.5K 83
My Daily Life With A Monster Harem Jackson Walker always thought he was average. He goes to school, has a nice family, and a couple good friends. He...
70.1K 3.1K 128
When he was in his third year of junior high school, he regained his memory of his previous life and was reincarnated in the world of "Magiclad Girl...