Harry Styles Short Stories

By saysorrysunflower

A collection of Harry Styles one shots and short stories I have written. Hope you enjoy! xx More

Guitar Man*
Baby I'm-a Want You*
You and Me on a Rock
Dress*
Daylight*
You're All I Want* (Short)
California King Bed*
Sunflower Vol. 6* (Short)
Can I Call You Tonight? (Short)
Endless Love*
505*
Mirrorball
Guitar Man Pt.2*
Partition*
Wild Horses*
Guitar Man Pt. 4*
Paper Rings*
Go To Town* (Short)
Pineapple Princess*
Guitar Man Pt. 5*
Dead of Night*
So Hot You're Hurting My Feelings*
July*
Beige*
Guitar Man Pt. 6*
i love you
Question...?
Honey Hi
April Come She Will
Hoax
Hoax Pt.2*
Leonard Cohen
Anchor*
Cool About It
august*
Guitar Man Pt.7*
Suspicious Minds*
Pickles From the Jar
You're Losing Me

Guitar Man Pt. 3*

547 11 0
By saysorrysunflower

Sophie's POV
Harry was back in New York. This time it was for his Halloween concerts. I was so excited to see what Harry would wear but he wouldn't show me. He said he wanted it to be a surprise, but he said I'd love it.

Anne and Gemma were coming to the show tonight. They were going to stay in the guest room of the penthouse. The two of them had arrived earlier today to help get the kids ready for the show tonight and get themselves settled in. Everyone was wearing a halloween costume. Laurie was a Lipton Tea bag. Ruthie was Kermit the Frog. Gemma had on a long black dress, pearls, pointy sunglasses and her hair in a bun on top of her head for her Audrey Hepburn costume. Anne had a red cloak over her black dress for her Little Red Riding Hood costume. I had braids and pom-poms in my hair, dressed in a school girl uniform like Brittany Spears in the Baby One More Time music video.

We had made it to the venue a little behind schedule, so we couldn't see Harry, because he was so adamant about his costume being a surprise. We were led to a clear spot on the floor near the stage where we were going to be standing for the entirety of the show. The three of us rotated holding the kids, bouncing them on our hips to the music.

When the lights went down everyone looked to the stage. The beginning of the Wizard of Oz theme song played. My jaw dropped a bit in surprise. The Wizard of Oz is one of my favorite movies. The band walked out into the stage, Elin was Glinda, Sarah the wicked witch, Mitch the cowardly lion, Ny the scarecrow, Pauli the wizard, and Niji the tin man. I quickly noticed Dorothy was missing. Harry is dressed as Dorothy. I put two and two together. Then here he came, skipping into the stage, a small basket with Toto in his hands. He was in red tights, a gingham dress with little red charms on it and a bow in his hair. He had a very large amount of blush on and a little bit of mascara. He had boots on that looked like the ruby slippers. He looked beautiful.

I was also very turned on by it.

I looked over at the kids, wide grins on their faces as they watched their dad. Gemma and Anne both had proud smiles plastered on their faces as well. He looked and felt amazing and I was so happy for him. He danced around the stage performing his usual set, then at the end of the show, the lights changed color. The music to "Over the Rainbow," began to play. My heart skipped a beat. I love this song, I sing it to the kids almost every night. Harry knows how much it means to me. He's looking straight at me while he sings. I have a very sleepy Ruthie attached to my hip. She's doing her best to stay awake for her dad. I'm rocking her to the music.

Harry's POV
I knew Sophie would love this. And she does I can see it in her eyes. I'm singing her song to her as she rocks our baby girl. My sweet girls. A tear slips down my cheek in admiration of my family watching me. When the song ends i'm thanking the crowd and running off the stage. I cant wait to see her.

Sophie's POV
The second he is leaving the stage Anne is pulling Ruthie from my arms into hers.

"You go see him, Gem and I will take them back to the penthouse and get them cleaned up," she nods.

"Are you sure? You don't have to," I reply. "Yes babe, I saw how you two were looking at each other, go see him. You haven't seen him in what? Two weeks? You too can have the ride back to the flat to yourselves ok?" she tells me.

"Thank you so much!" I reply giving both ladies a hug. "I'll see you lovebugs in a little bit, and I'm bringing daddy home with me," I tell the kids before I'm running back stage.

I run around the hallways and it feels like forever before I'm reading a sign on the door that says "Harry Styles." I'm bursting through the doors, my eyes frantically searching for Harry. When they land on him pulling a water bottle out of the mini fridge, I'm running in that direction. He turns around to see me but before he can say anything I'm in his arms pressing my lips to his. The kiss was deep and passionate. Harry pulls back a little bit, our lips still nearly touching.

"Missed me?" he smirks.

"Mhm," I whine before I'm kissing him again. My tongue swipes his bottom lip.

He pulls back again, "what's gotten into you?" he pants, out of breath.

"You look so good right now, I don't know what it is but I'm so hot for you in this little dress," I breathlessly answer. He looks a little shocked at first before he's smirking at me again.

"Your mom and sister are taking the kids back home, I'm gonna take this opportunity to fuck you senseless," I hum.

"Fuck me," Harry sighs throwing his head back.

It's not long before we're kissing again. He's taking most of my clothing off. While I want to leave his dress on. I push him back to the couch. He falls back and tries to catch his breath as I sink to my knees. He's looking down out me through his mascara coated lashes.

"Your makeup is so pretty baby," I smile up to him.

"Really accentuates your pretty green eyes," I add before I'm tugging at his red tights. I pull down the bloomers and remove them from his legs. I pull the tights down to his knees next. He's left in his dress and briefs. My hands rub up and down his thighs. His hand is in my hair, rubbing soothing circles with his thumb. I pull his briefs down and his dick pops up. I bunch up his dress at his waist. I gently grab his dick in my hand and begin stroking it. The feeling has him whining. My lips place a kiss to his tip. I sit up and spit on his dick, using my hand to spread it across his entire length.

"Honey, fuck," Harry moans. I wrap my lips around him and sink down until he touches my throat. I swallow around him. He moans loudly and his hand is pulling my hair a little more now. I bob my head up and down. I moan, sending vibrations through his body. He lets out another loud moan. I pull back, his dick leaving my mouth with a "pop." I look up at him through my eyelashes.

"Does that feel good, baby?" I ask him. He groans and throws his head back.

Harry's POV
I'm in heaven. I've died and I'm in heaven and that's why there's an angel here with me, who I am in love with who knows me better than anyone else, who makes me feel better than anyone else.

"Does that feel good ,baby?" she asks in the middle of giving me head.

"Y-yes," I stutter out. A part of me doesn't want her to stop. A part of me wants her to keep sucking me off until I'm cumming down the back of her throat. But, the other part of me want to cum inside her, to tell her to stop her actions and let me fuck her until we're both cumming at the same time and I can feel her walls clench around me as we do so.

"Get up here," I pat my thigh. She looks up at me, my dick in her mouth.

"C'mon, Sunflower. Up," I instruct again patting my thigh. She removes me from inside her mouth.

"Are you sure?" she asks.

"Mhm. Need you up here wit' me," I answer.

She crawls up to straddle me now. Her boobs are close to my face and it takes every thing in me not to just bury my face in them right now. She moves to grab my dick between the two of us and aligns me at her center. She doesn't push me in though, instead she just moves my tip along her slit, collecting her juices. She lets out the smallest moan when it bumps her clit.

"Can you— can ya' jus—," I'm stuttering because the pleasure is too immense to form actually words. Then, she sinks down onto me, giving me the relief I was craving. She's so fucking horny right now.

God, I love it when she's like this.

I've only seen it happen a few times, but when it does happen it's my favorite thing ever. She's a moaning, whining mess on top of me. Her hips bucking uncontrollably. She hungrily kissing my lips.

"Oh god you fuck me so good," she moans thrusting wildly. Her hair was a mess at this point.

"You look so sexy," she cries out. I watch her in awe. She's so turned on it's driving her crazy. She looks so fucking good. She treats me so fucking good.

I watch as her hand travels down below her belly button. She starts applying pressure to her lower stomach, which makes her moan out. Then, she's grabbing my hand and pressing it where she previously had her hands.

"Feel me in your belly?" I asked her, feeling my dick poking through her stomach.

"Yes and it's so fucking hot," she cries. She looks so fucked out of her mind.

"I'll wear this dress every night if it gets you like this, honey," I smile.

She's gripping onto the collar of the dress. Her knuckles white, like she's holding on for dear life. I pull her into me and stroke her back lovingly.

"Sophie! Fuck. You make me feel so good," I hum causing her to loudly moan. If there is anyone outside they can definitely hear her. I can't remember a time she was this loud when we fucked.

"You're squeezin' me just right. I'm gonna cum," I whine. My hands find hers. Our fingers interlocked while she rolls her hips into mine. My face falls to her breasts as my orgasm consumes me. My cum is filling her in long hot spurts.

"Harry! Harry! Fuck me," she screams. Her body now shaking against me as she cums. She cums forever.

Her normal orgasms lasting for about a minute, including the cool-down. But right now, she has been shaking on top of me for almost three minutes now. My hand is still lazily rubbing her back as she whimpers into my chest.

"I can't stop cumming," she moans while clenching around me again. I got hard again almost immediately after I came the first time. She lifts herself off of me and falls to the couch beside me. My arms immediately wraps around her and she's nestling her face into my side.

"I don't know how you did it Harry," she laughs completely fucked out. Her voice still filled with pleasure. Her legs are vibrating. I watch in amazement as she continues to orgasm.

My dick twitches at the sight. She looks down at my swollen cock. She almost looks panicked as she reaches for my dick. Before she can wrap her hands around me, I'm cumming onto the dress. Her eyes go wide and she pumps me until I completely finish.

"Did you just—" she asked.

"Yeah," I huff leaning down to kiss her.

She has begun to calm down. Her legs shaking less violently. Her hand tracing the tattoos on the arm I had wrapped around her. She looked up at me with tired eyes.

"We should get cleaned up and go. Your mom and sister are at home with the kids," she reminds me.

We clean up and change. I slip into a t-shirt and a pair of grey sweat pants. She's gathering her clothes from the floor and when she starts to put her mini skirt back on I stop her.

"Here Soph," I smile patting her back. I handed her one of my tshirts, a pair of boxers, and a pair of my sweatpants.

"Thanks," she hums taking the clothing from my head and putting it on.

When we've dressed, I take her hand and lead her to my car parked in the back of the arena. I open her door for her and help her in. I run to the drivers side and hop in.

"Is it wrong to say Im excited for the ride back home, just the two of us?" she asks, her voice barely above a whisper. My hand rubs her thigh.

"No. It's nice to be alone together sometimes,"I reply, leaving my hand on her thigh. Her hand finds mind and our fingers interlock.

"I really loved tonight," she sighed in content. I squeezed her hand three times.

"I did it for Laurie, Ruthie, and you , sweet girl," I responded. "I know you love that song. You sing the kids to sleep with it all the time," I added.

"You made me cry," she fake pouted. Her free hand wiped the tears off her cheeks.

"Didn't know the Dorothy costume would do that to you or else I would've worn it a long time ago," I laughed. She hit my shoulder playfully.

I turned the radio up.

Sophie's POV
The radio was playing "My Kind of Woman," by Mac Demarco. Harry was singing it to me.

"You're my, my, my, my kind of woman. My oh my, what a girl," he sang, rubbing his thumb over my hand he was holding.

"You know I love you a lot," I blurted out.

"I know that, baby. You never let me forget."
——————————————————————
Guitar Man - Bread

Over the Rainbow - Judy Garland

My Kind of Woman- Mac Demarco

A/N: I had to include a little piece of Duplicity in here bcuz i love it so much #sorrynotsorry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9M 109K 98
[COMPLETED] (1) Just a collection of Harry Styles imagines written by me.
7.6K 42 26
Harry Styles one shots and short stories because there aren't enough in the world. :)
245K 2.7K 75
*COMPLETED* Short imagines about Harry Styles! ( Some of these are from tumblr, giving them full credits.) •FLUFF/CUTE IMAGINES •NO SMUT
477K 4.4K 122
A collection of my short stories/oneshots/blurbs originally published on my tumblr. The fics are being reuploaded after a user unrightfully reported...