The mafia princess (paused)

By laaibah1243

When a 15 year old girl gets stolen by her mother as a child she is forced to live with her abusive mom and s... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Extended family 1
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84

Chapter 22

42.5K 1K 153
By laaibah1243

Getting to the garage, we all gaze around looking for the perfect car.

I spot a Ferrari and as I walk closer to it I realise which model it is.

LaFerrari, project name F150 is a limited production mid-engine plug-in hybrid sports car built by the Italian automotive manufacturer Ferrari.

"Let's do the red LaFerrari over there in the corner." I insist pointing to it.

"Ok we can fix that car up and then maybe somewhere this week we can take it racing." Valentino informs us all as we run to the car while Valentino grabs the keys.

"What do you mean racing?" I gaze away from the car and towards Valentino as he smirks slightly.

"I always go to races I will take you one day." He tells me as I smile a bit more happier than before.

Today has been such a rollercoaster I don't know how I feel. Should I feel scared and worried knowing my family killed them guys or should I grateful they saved me.

I shake my head snapping myself out of my thoughts, as I stare back at the car.

"How do you even have one of these , I swear there are only 499 LaFerrari's in the whole world." I inform everyone as I look at Valentino.

"You really do know a lot about cars." Valentino looks at me proud as I just nod.

"I love cars so much!" I squeal causing him to laugh as he picks up all the tools.

"What can we change with this car it's literally perfect and it's the most powerful car I have ever heard of." I announce now confused.

"Well I was thinking of adding the engine that is in the Bugatti Chiron super sport engine in this car. The engine has 1578 Horsepower W16 Engine and is the first car to ever get higher than 300mph so I was hoping if I added a bit of both I could get high because I already have that Bugatti." Valentino says as if that was nothing but my mouth hangs on the floor from the shock.

"How much money do we have?" I question still in shock as I look around to see all the other limited edition Ferrari's surround us.

"We have more money than we can count." Luca smirks at my expression.

"Ok let's get started already." Matteo states eager to start helping.

We watch Valentino walk upstairs as me, Lorenzo, Leonardo and dad all go to his office.

"Boy we can't keep this from her any longer. They know about her and she is not dumb to think something isn't happening." Dad informs us as soon as we walk into the room.

We never normally go to my dads office to talk about business We normally talk in my office.

"I know dad but how do we tell her we are part of the mafia and the Russians are after us." I talk facing my dad although I am saying this to everyone.

"We need help to protect her, I say we tell her tomorrow in the dining room and call the cousins to come around. That way she can meet everyone and be safe." Lorenzo adds his idea as we all nod agreeing with him.

"Good idea then when she goes school the cousins, Luca and Matteo will be going too so she will have 10 boys to take care of her there along with the guards." Leonardo asserted looking toward me and dad waiting for our confirmation.

"Ok I will call my dad, he has been asking me if he could come around to meet her for a long time anyway." Dad picks his phone up and we all march out of the room and to my office to continue our talk.

After finishing with the LaFerrari we all go our separate way.

I am so tired and still in shock from what happened earlier. It won't stop replaying in my head.

The chill I felt go down my back as I heard gunshots glide across the room.

It is 6 pm right now so I decide to go to the kitchen and ask the chief to make me a snack.

"Hey Roberto can you please make me something to eat." I request as I sit down on the stool.

"Sure is there anything specific you want to eat?" He smiles as I shake my head not knowing many food names.

"Umm maybe pancakes." I say but it sound more like a question.

"Ok give me 5 minutes." He turns around and begins making me pancakes as the other chiefs continue making dinner.

I get down from the stool and look around for Apollo and shadow finding them in the living room.

As their eyes set on me both of the wolves run towards me and I get tackled to the floor. They begin licking my face causing laughs to escape my mouth.

Chuckling, I push the wolves of me and pet them. Seeing a shadow behind me I look up and see my whole family in the room surrounding me but from a distance.

My smile slightly falters as I see everyone has a serious expression.

"W-whats wrong." I hesitate all of a sudden worried.

"We need to tell you something Principessa. Come on let's go sit down on the couch." Dad urges as everyone began walking towards the seats.

"We are the..." Angelo was cut in by Matteo who quickly blurted out. "Best family in the world!"

This caused everyone to look at Matteo weirdly as he continued. "Don't you think so too Ana."

"Umm yeah sure I guess." I grudgingly accepted with suspicious laced in my words.

What were they actually about to tell me?

"Everyone!" Dad announced making us all face him as he talks.

"I was just on call to your grandad and everyone should be coming in a few days." He gushed, hearing this all the boys began cheering happily while I frown.

"Yess! How long will they be staying for?" Luca exclaim jumping around like a monkey.

I look at them confused by who our cousins are. Wait we have cousin! I can't believe just 2 weeks ago I was with that bitch with no real family but now I have so many people with me.

"Bambino why are you crying." Luca inquires loudly causing everyone to turn to me in concern.

"Nothing, it's just in only a week or two I have so much family and I couldn't be more happy." I smile and hurriedly wipe my tears.

I get up and walk towards my dad sitting next to him as he side hugs me back.

"How many cousins do we have." I began interrogating everyone to know more about my cousins

"Well you have four uncles and aunties and they all have 4 children each." Dad explains leaving me with my mouth wide open in shock.

How am I meant to remember all their names when I barely remember my own.

"Where do they all live?" I continue as my family all take turns answering.

"They live in America." Valentino answers

Hey I hope you like this chapter. I'm sorry I posted it late I have been really busy lately.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 654 22
Aurora Rose Romano a 16 year old girl kidnapped from her own mother at the young age of 5. Since then she only knows pain, pain that she receives fro...
1.8M 49.5K 50
"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗹𝘀 𝘂𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲...
329K 7K 52
She's an innocent girl who lived with her alcoholic abusive father. Her life was barley manageable, especially when she was separated from her biolog...
1.3M 35.2K 68
~ongoing~ ~unedited~ After eleven year old Parker is faced with her stepfather's death, she has to move in with her five older brothers. Her newly...