Mere Mitwa...(By Anjanaa)

By Anjanaa31

Peep in to read a another story of our Arshi...... More

Introduction......
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue.

Chapter 47

4.9K 347 36
By Anjanaa31

Arnav woke up early morning and went out for shopping. Kushi woke up lazily. She saw his note telling her that he is going out for few hours. She freshen up and prepared coffee and had it. She then called her Bua, then Nani and had a talk with her.

Like this she passed few hours and got bored.

Kushi - Laadgovernor...... Took me here for Honeymoon and don't know where he left without telling me. Let's take bath till then.

She went inside the washroom and stood under the cool shower relaxing herself. After few good minutes of relaxation she came out wearing a towel.

And as she came out she gasped seeing her husband. Arnav inturn was stunned to see her in a short towel. Kushi bit her tongue and covered her face. Arnav smirked laying on bed balancing himself on the elbows.

Arnav - Hosh udane ka iradha hei Kya ?

Kushi blushed backing her wet hairs behind her ears and was about to go inside....... But Arnav was fast enough to pull her towards him. She gasped and held her towel tightly while Arnav wrapped his arms around her waist.

Kushi - Arnav ji......

Arnav backed her hairs - Office mein toh badi sherni bani ghoomthi ho...... Now what happened ?

Kushi looked down smiling. Arnav rolled them upside down and looked at her intently.

Arnav - So shall we start celebrating our honeymoon ?

Kushi closed her eyes blushing, Arnav smirked pecking her eyes and cheek one by one softly making her inhale a sharp breath.

One lead to another and soon they were drifted into a world of love where just they both exist.

Few hours later -

Arnav was lovingly caressing the soft skin of his wife while she laid smiling looking at him.

He kissed her forehead - I Love you.....

Kushi - Your way of saying 'I love you' has changed it seems.....

He pecked her lips chuckling.

Arnav - If voicing your emotions can bring a smile in your wife's face then changes are accepted.

Kushi - Arey wah...... My Husband is getting sensible day by day. What's the matter ?

Arnav - I Love my wife the most, is what matters me the most.

Kushi caressed his cheeks and smiled - Then Iam so so so thank you for your love.

He shook her chin - You are welcomed very much.

She chuckled - By the way where did you went ?

Arnav - I went to shopping. To get dresses for you.

Kushi - Awe so sweet of you....... I will go and freshen up first.

Arnav nodded his head and Kushi wrapped the towel around her and went inside the washroom to get freshen up picking a bag he bought. He has bought Jean, ankle length pants, three fourth pants and knee length frocks......

She got freshen up and changed into the track pants and shirt he bought for her. After her he went to freshen up.

Then both had breakfast. After breakfast they settled on the fluffy posh sofa in the living area and started watching a movie.  The movie was running actually but both their attention was on each other. Kushi caressed his hairs while his hands played on the skin beneath her shirt.

Kushi - Arnav ji.....

Arnav - Hmm.....

Kushi - Shall we go out and roam around.

Arnav - Hmm. Tomorrow morning we will be in our next station. There I'll take you to Zoo. It's very famous here.

Kushi - Are we leaving this boat house ?

Arnav - No....

Kushi - Then how will we reach the next place ?

Arnav - Through this boat only.....

Kushi's eyes went wide - Seriously ? Are we going to sail ?

Arnav - Hmm.

Kushi grinned - Who will take us there ?

Arnav - If it was other boat there will be a sailor......  But as I want no one between us...... I will sail you to our next destination. We will start in the evening......

Kushi - You know to drive boat ?

Arnav - Hmm...... And I know the routes too.......

Kushi smiled wide - OMG...... You are multi talented Arnav ji......

Arnav chuckled - That Iam..... Ok. Get up. We need to stuff the kitchen with some eatables.

Kushi got excited - Ok.

They both went out and purchased some eatables for them.

Then Arnav took Kushi for a ride around the town. Kushi was in awe seeing the city as if it has green blanket on it. Been brought up in a busy city, she had never seen such nature filled places. And this place really bought peace and happiness to her mind.

At evening Arnav parked the car in the backside area of the boat and started sailing it. Kushi stood beside him and watched him sailing the boat with ease...... Then both had their dinner and talked with each other from nothing to millions....... They didn't even realize time talking with each other.

It was midnight when they reached the next port. And the couple didn't wasted their time and kept themselves busy by loving each other.

The next day Arnav took Kushi to the Zoo and few other places in the locality. Kushi become a fan of the places around.

After a tiring day they both reached the boat and took rest for sometime. Like this a week passed away with Arnav and Kushi being in their own world. They just spent their time with each other to the fullest.

It was the day before last day -

Kushi woke up and as soon as she woke up she felt her husband pecking her lips.

Arnav - Good Morning.

Kushi smiled - Good Morning.

She was about to go but stopped - Arnav ji...... Can you take me to Mandir nearby ?

Arnav - Why ?

Kushi - Just like that.

Arnav - Ok. Go get freshen up.

Kushi smiled and went inside the washroom to get fresh up. After she took bath she came outside and wore the dress she kept. After her Arnav went and got freshen up. Then both went to Mandir.

Kushi looked at Arnav who was speaking with Nani in phone standing aside. She smiled and closed her eyes joining her hands.

Kushi - Hey Bhagwan...... Please keep my family happy and shower them with your blessings.

She moved near Arnav - Arnav ji..... Shall we go ?

Arnav - Are you done ?

Kushi - Yeah.

Arnav - Ok we shall go and have breakfast outside today. Then we'll go to Boat.

Kushi - Arnav ji but I wanted to cook today.

Arnav - Why are you worrying ? Everyday you are only cooking na. Today let's have breakfast outside. Iam damn hungry. South indian Food is just awesome. Just try once.

Kushi - Ok.

Arnav - Let's go.

They both went to a restaurant and had their yummy south Indian breakfast.

Arnav - Now we should go back and rest for few hours. We are leaving tomorrow na.....

Kushi smiled and went with him. They both drove towards their boat and Arnav came behind her.

As she opened the Door she was shocked as she felt flowers showering on her. She stood observing the boat that was beautifully decorated with marigold and jasmine. She got tears in her eyes and turned towards Arnav who was standing and pretending as if he didn't knew anything.

She ran to him and hugged him making him stumble. He laughed and hugged her back.

Arnav - HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAAN......

Kushi buried her face in his chest sobbing. Arnav patted her back soothing her.

Arnav wiped her tears and kissed her forehead - Birthday Baby shouldn't cry.

Kushi - I thought you don't know.

Arnav - Arey aise kaise..... I know today is your birthday. That's why I took you here, so that you can be happy. Come come.......come and cut the cake.

He took her inside towards a decorated table where there was a cake kept in the middle. He quickly took his mobile and video called Nani. On the other side the whole family cheered as soon as the video connected. They all wished her Happy Birthday. After few minutes they cut the call.

He gave her a packet - Change into this Kushi.

She got the packet and saw a kerala saree with matching jewelry. She was surprised. But Arnav urged her to change into this. Soon she changed into the saree and wore her jewelry. When she got out she was surprised as Arnav also stood there in his typical south Indian getup.

Kushi - Arnav ji....

Arnav - Chaliye Jaan.....

He held her hand and took her out.

Kushi - Arnav ji..... Where are you taking me ?

Arnav - I have planned for a photoshoot.

Kushi looked at him wide eyed - What ?

Arnav - A beautiful memories of us here. So thought to have a photoshoot in this getup.

Kushi raised her eyebrows in surprise. Arnav pulled her along with him. There was two professional photographers. They told them different poses. They both posed as they were asked to. Finally after two hours their photo session got completed.

Kushi was so happy today. She was totally in her la la land smiling like a mad.

She was about to go towards the dining area outside but was pulled towards her husband.

Arnav - No..... You are not allowed to go anywhere.

Kushi rolled her eyes smiling - Arnav ji....

Arnav lifted her in his arms - Come inside.

Taking her to bedroom he put her down and locked the door. He looked at her with his mischievous glint. Kushi scrunched her eyebrows smiling sensing his look.

Kushi - Your intentions doesn't seems to be good.

Arnav - You understand me very well.

Kushi blushed and started moving back as he started nearing her.

Kushi - Arnav ji..... I have to cook.

Arnav - Iam not hungry.

He pulled her towards him and kissed her earlobes - How could someone look so ravishing even in saree ?

Kushi blushed at his comments and his herself in his chest.

Arnav kissed her cheeks and moved away from her and picking a big box from the corner he placed it on the bed.

Kushi - Gift ?

Arnav nodded his head - For the most beautiful Birthday Woman.....

Kushi chuckled at his compliment and sat beside him to open the box. Once opened she was surprised looking at his gift.

Arnav smiled looking at her content. He was in utter confusion  regarding what to gift her for her birthday and he knew her love for plants. So he tried to convey his love to her through them. He has bought a flower pots designed as ' I love you ' to gift her.

Arnav - Pasand aaya ?

Kushi wrapped her arms around his neck kissing his cheek loudly - Bohot...... Thank you so much.

Arnav - You are welcome.

Arnav looked at the clock - Why don't we watch movie as your birthday special ?

Kushi - Ok.

Arnav smiled and switched on the TV and connecting to Internet they started watching movie. He made her sit with him not even letting her move anywhere. After the first one finished, He insisted her to sleep sometime and as she was already tired she changed her dress and slept. Arnav laid beside her observing her features as if he is seeing her for the first time. He caressed her hairs and kissed her forehead tenderly.

It was 7 in the evening.

Kushi groaned as she gut irritated at the alarm sound. She woke up and saw that there was an Alarm set right beside her. She looked around for Arnav.

He was not there. She got up and tried opening the door but it wasn't opening. She frowned and banged the door calling for Arnav. But there was no trace of him.

She heard her mobile blinking sound and went and picked it up..... It was a message from Arnav only.....

Arnav - Searching me ? Don't worry Iam right near you. Just a small surprise for you. I have kept a packet on the table..... Please change into that.

Kushi frowned smiling - Again ?

She picked the packet and opened it only to reveal a knee length skirt. She was stunned for a moment. But smiled and decided to get changed into that. She was surprised as she found sandals, matching accessories and makeup kit inside the bag. She smiled and dolled up as much as she could. She wore the small pointed heel and practiced walking to and fro.

After few minutes she got a notification from Arnav asking her to come out. She went and unlocked the door and surprisingly it was open. She went out.

Kushi - Arnav ji...... Where are you ?

She searched him and suddenly someone held her arms from behind. She jerked but soon relaxed as she felt her husband kissing her cheek from behind. She tried to turn but couldn't as Arnav held her and tied a cloth around her eyes.

Kushi - Arnav ji..... What are you doing ?

Arnav came infront of her and got mesmerized seeing her in frock. He cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead.

Arnav - A small surprise for you.

Kushi smiled holding his hands - Thank you so much for making my day so special.

Arnav smiled and lifted her making her gasp. He took her to the dining area outside. He has specially decorated the open dining outside.

Putting her down, he came infront of her. He exhaled a sharp breath as she looked breathtakingly beautiful. Her simple Makeup and loose hairs dancing in this cool breeze. Her dress in which he was seeing her for the first time. And the glow of the lights in the night is making her look angelic. He couldn't resist the urge to kiss her. He took her lips in his for a passionate kiss.

Arnav - Happy Birthday Princess......

Kushi smiled - Thanks. Now can I open my eyes please ?

Arnav smiled softly and he untied the cloth and kissed her eyes softly.

Kushi went blank seeing her handsome Husband standing infront of her with his Vantablack three piece suit. She has never seen him in this type of cloth and man...... He really looked manly in his clothes and his rolex watch and Platinum band shining in his either hands and his thick hairs with few tendrils dancing on his head making him so handsome. Altogether her husband was looking damn Dashing.

She wounded her arms around his neck - Kya baath hei..... Someone is looking smoking hot today......

Arnav raised his eyes in amusement. Have she ever backed off conveying her feelings to him ? Kabhi nahi.....

Arnav - Sexy wife ka takkar karna Hein na......

Kushi smacked his arms playfully - So what are we going to do dressed up like this ?

He held her arms and slowly turned her around who gasped covering her mouth.

There was a gazebo set up made at the outside dining area with fairy lights and flowers decorated all over the place. She got overwhelmed at his efforts.

Arnav wrapped her in his arms closely and kissing her neck - Would you like to have a special candle light dinner with this smoking hot Husband of yours ?

She held his palms - Would love to.....

He moved away from her and she was about to move when he pulled her to him. Making her hands rest on his shoulders, he rested his hands on her waist.

Then He switched on the music player.

Mm...Mmm....

Chhuteya na chhoote mosey
Rang tera dolna
Ik tere baajo duja
Mera koi molna
Bolna mahi bol na
Bolna mahi bol na

Mm.. Mmm..

Tere liye aaya main toh tere sang jaana
Dholna ve tere nal jindadi bitavaan
Kadi naiyo chodna
Ishq di dor na
Saare chadh jaayein mahi
Tu na chodna
Bolna mahi bolna
Bolna mahi bolna

Mm.. Mmm..

( He perfectly lipsinked the song with his broad smile as if conveying his words through this also. Kushi just looked in his eyes that was shining with love )

Tere sang hasna main tere sang rona
Tujhme hi rehna main tujhme hi khona
Dil mein chhupa ke tujhe
Dil naiyo kholna
Marke bhi mahi tose munh na modna

Bolna maahi bolna
Bolna maahi bolna

Chhuteya na chhoote mosey
Rang tera dolna
Ik tere baajo duja mera koi molna
Bolna mahi bol na (bol na)
Bolna mahi bol na (mahi bolna)…

As she song ended they both stood in the same place moving forward towards each other. She closed her eyes anticipating his next actions and he didn't disappoint her and kissed her lovingly.

Parting away from her he said - Dinner is waiting for us...... Now we should really have some food.

Kushi pushed him lightly and moved towards the table while Arnav followed her smiling. Both sat on the seat and started eating. After completing the dinner Arnav went inside the kitchen and bought Ice cream. By now Kushi was sitting in the chair kept beside observing the surroundings. There was no buildings or lights visible now. All these days she could see some building or shops at least other boats at some distance. But today there is nothing.

Kushi - Arnav ji..... Where are we ? I mean there is no buildings around.....

Arnav - we are at the almost end point. Tomorrow evening we are leaving na.....

Kushi pouted - Yeah.....

Arnav - Morning wake up at 4 AM. We are going somewhere.

Kushi - Where ?

Arnav - To our Honeymoon's final destination.

Kushi smiled and hugged him and closed her eyes trying to remember the whole day happenings. Arnav pulled her out of the hug and looked into her eyes. He suddenly got nervous and looked here and there.

Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath he looked her and went on his knees before her making her gasp.

He has practiced multiple times to say what he has to. But right now he became blank. He totally forgot everything he practiced.

Kushi got tears seeing him like that - Arnav ji.....

Arnav smiled and kissed her palms - Kushi...... I have written a long speech and practiced so many times. But I totally forget what I have to say. (He chuckled) The fault is yours...... (She frowned amused ) you are standing dolled up so sexily...... That my mind has block out. (She smacked his arms)

(Taking a deep breath ) Kushi I know, mein thoda teda hoon...... Iam not the guy everyone would expect her life partner to be...... Iam not an organised person or a disciplined person..... And not a humorous person that could make you laugh. And my dressing was a disasterous (He said scratching his forehead) to be precise....... Exact opposite of what you deserve.

But even then Kushi, my love....... Thanks..... Thanks for coming into this world for me. Thank you so much for making me a better person. And I love you Meri Jaan......

Kushi wiped her tears smiling and hugged him that they both fell down and chuckled. She peppered kisses all over his face.

Kushi - Thank you so so much. And whatever you said about you is not true. You are very intelligent and today the best dressed man. And regarding what I deserve, you are more than what I expected my life partner to be. My Arnav ji loves me more than anyone. He respects me and he changed himself a lot for me. And yeah me doesn't makes me laugh often. But he gives me a thousands of reason to smile. Most importantly he is very loyal to me. And I love him more than anyone. So don't pass bad comments on my husband. He is a Perfect Husband material.

Arnav - Thanks for the compliment. But..... Kushi...... Thum kush ho na mere saath ?

Kushi cupped his cheek - Sirf Kush nahi..... I can't tell you how much overwhelmed Iam feeling with you. Iam more than happy with you My Husband. Please don't let any doubts in your mind regarding this. I promise that you are a perfect Husband.

He smiled and kissing her forehead both got up. Taking a box from his hands he slid a beautiful platinum ring in her hands.

Arnav - Happy Birthday once again. Wish you all happiness of the world.

Smiling she hugged him celebrating her special day with her special Man.

Arnav - Andhar chalein ?

Kushi nodded and both went inside to celebrate their last night of Honeymoon in their own special way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 5.4K 8
Peep into know more!!
37.7K 2.1K 4
A short take on remarriage day of Arshi.
496K 23K 41
Peep in to know more.
190K 7.4K 25
Khushi has spent her whole life wanting to love and wanting to be loved. She may love Arnav with her whole heart, but does Arnav love her back? Join...