Angel In Devil's hell √

By CrunchyDelight

His love became her biggest curse in the world. She thought when somebody is in love, the other person's hap... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Important
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2
Epilogue
Epilogue-2

25

18.4K 941 74
By CrunchyDelight

Tara and Arjun came back to their mansion after spending their time with the Khurana family. Tara was slowly understanding Arjun's anger issues. What triggered him and he hated the most?

He didn't like when she ignored him even when it was unintentional. He just couldn't handle her ignorance. She sighed kneading the dough properly when she felt arms around her waist and chin on her shoulder making her freeze.

She looked at the intruder before frowning at his face.

"When did you come back home?", she asked him with a deep frown. He nuzzled his nose in her neck making her shiver.

"When you were busy in nonsense", he said making her stare at him wanting him to explain.

"I have helpers to cook food and clean the house. Why do you have to do work?", he asked glaring daggers at her as she gulped.

"By the way, Yuvraj and Saachi are coming for dinner today", he said moving away losing his tie opening the upper two buttons of his shirt after removing his blazer.

Tara froze at her place. She wasn't expecting this at all. It wasn't like she had some problem with Saachi. It's just she felt too low in front of her. She was a royal who was doing all her royal duties and job with her utmost sincerity. More than that she was a wonderful wife and mother. She was just perfect in all sense and looking at Arjun, Tara somewhere knew he deserved someone like Saachi for himself.

Who won't be like her always scared and insecure?

She was just a weak daughter of an IAS daughter. What special did she have in herself?

Saachi was a reputed doctor in the state and a better queen for her subjects. She was just the next level of perfection. She sighed continuing her cooking. That was the only thing she could do properly. She wondered.

The next moment, Arjun came downstairs dressed in a white Kurta-Pyjama moving his finger in his slightly wet hair.

She switched off the stove.

"You should also get freshen up", Arjun said looking at her dressed in a blue Kurti with black legging which made her feel more uncomfortable. She wore it to her college. Even after so many assignments, she had to complete and was completed as well, she thought to cook food for him after a tiring day at work.

Maybe he was right, she was just doing nonsense. It didn't mean anything to him. He never asked her to cook for him nor did he ever compliment her handmade food which actually means he didn't like the food prepared by her.

He was just being a gentleman not saying anything.

"You can change while the cook can do the further cooking", he said checking his phone. She nodded her head as her mind agreed with her reasons. He really didn't think she was worthy enough to cook good food for his guests. She sighed before moving upstairs.

She got into the bathroom staring at her reflection. She stared at her face for a long time as she find her eyes shining with tears. She sniffed before watching her face, throwing cold water harshly on her face which mixed with the warm tears falling down her cheek.

Every day, she heard new theories by her classmates saying how early her husband would get over with her and move on to another chick or whatever word they would use.

It was like they were waiting for a drama in her life.

She took a deep breath calming her senses as she got dressed in a simple green saree with a choker.

She looked dull in the mirror but she didn't care anymore. She chose this for herself and she was going to fight till she can. She sniffed applying kohl and eyeliner to her eyes. She practiced faking a smile at the mirror because she wasn't feeling happy from inside and whenever she would feel anything like this it would show on her face.

She picked up her books from the bed which was scattered around from the time she was studying. She needs to stop being this childish. She gave herself a mental note before putting her books in her bed.

There was a knock on the door which pulled my attention towards the door. She walked to the door knowing how Arjun didn't like any helper entering inside their room. She opened the door to come across an elderly woman smiling at her.

"Arjun is calling you downstairs, ma'am", she said making her frown.

"Please call me, Tara", Tara responded with a kind smile making the woman nodded at her.

She sighed before taking a deep breath walking downstairs only to come across the royal couple who were presently speaking to Arjun. She felt uncomfortable to intrude in between.

Arjun's eyes fell on his wife. His eyes traced her from her face to her feet, she looked angelic. His eyes surely stopped on her bare waist but her red eyes caught his attention the most.

"Come", he called walking to her wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her to his best friend and her husband.

"We couldn't speak properly before. Sorry, I thought you need time to get comfortable in the family", Saachi said while Yuvraj held their son in his arms who was presently sleeping peacefully on his shoulder wrapping his arms around his father's neck.

Tara gave a small smile to her.

Yuvraj and Saachi really made a power couple. The aura they emitted was just so grand which will make any normal person shiver and Tara was no different. In fact, she was more affected than a normal person.

Arjun could feel how stiff Tara was at the moment. Yuvraj was just too caught up in making his son comfortable.

"You should probably make him sleep in our room", Arjun told Yuvraj who just shook his head making his son sleep on the other side of the sofa.

"He would get scared without his mother around", Yuvraj spoke patting his son's chest.

"We should wake him up now, Yuvraj Ji. He won't sleep whole night otherwise", Saachi spoke looking at her son.

"Our little prince is tired. What did you make him do?", Arjun asked Saachi looking at the little boy.

"Kabir took him to his practice today and Maan was stubborn enough to take Yad(Yuvraj's sister) with him", Saachi said caressing her son's face.

"He is too young for practice don't you think", Arjun asked looking at the tired face of Mahiraj Singh Rathore, the crown prince of Abhyaranya.

"I started practicing at his age only", Yuvraj responded caressing his son's head.

"Tara, don't you speak much", Saachi asked looking at how lost Tara looked at the moment. Tara immediately looked at her before passing a soft smile to her.

"She is just tired with her college and everything", Arjun responded looking at Tara. Saachi could clearly see how his eyes soften when they fall on Tara. She smiled seeing this change in her elder brother and best friend.

"Yes, I remember. Whenever I met her before with Kenit and Kinshuk, she would always remain silent", Saachi said smiling at Tara trying to make her comfortable who started to feel more bad seeing how good she was in making a conversation and here it was taking so long for her to get comfortable with everything.

"Let's have food", Arjun said feeling the shiver in Tara's body.

They had their food when Mahiraj, known by his nickname Maan woke up sitting in his mother's lap having his food still being extremely sleepy. They spoke for a while before they take their leave. Tara looked lost in her own world as she moved to their room upstairs without saying anything.

He turned to speak to his wife after saying bye to the guests when he didn't find anybody there. He frowned at this looking around for any possible traces of his wife.

"What happened?", he asked after she came out of the bathroom getting changed into a maroon-colored t-shirt and matching pajama shorts.

"Nothing", she whispered getting inside the blanket wanting to feel warmth in her freezing body. She lied down on the bed as he continued looking at her before shaking his head.

He got changed himself into a white t-shirt and black lower lying beside her. The lights were off but he could clearly see that she was looking at the ceiling blankly. If she was so tired, she should've slept but it seemed like she was worried about something.

"Baby", he called but she didn't respond turning her back to him.

"Did I do something", He asked suddenly not understanding why she was behaving this way. He wanted to know the reason for her sadness. He was worried about her well-being.

He wrapped his arms around her waist from behind making her freeze at her place.

"You know right how much you mean to me? You can share everything you want with me", he said but she didn't respond. He sighed before kissing her forehead trying to make her feel safe.

-----------------------------------

It was 5 and Tara was still not out from her college. She must be busy with something. He wondered leaning on his car but something didn't seem well right now. He felt uneven.

His eyes were on the college gate and finally, she came out alone. She seemed better than before but it didn't mean she was fine. She was about to walk to him when she stopped.

A man came towards her speaking something to her. Her eyes moved to Arjun as she shook her head in no. He looked at his security who were standing at a distance and then it happened.

The man put the gun on her head making her shout. His breathing stopped at that moment as he moved towards them.

"Stay away everyone", he spoke taking steps behind as Arjun tried to reach them only for more men surrounding Tara pushing her in a van. She screamed loudly trying to escape from their grip.

Arjun tried to reach her but the guards appointed by the Khurana family for his security came in between trying to save him as the gang was having guns with them. There was a lot of commotion going on as the students ran around when the gang members started shooting randomly making Tara more scare as she cried.

"Ji", she shouted as they finally pushed her in the van.

"Tara", he yelled trying to reach her but the van already left. He stared at it blankly not understanding what just happened. The grip around him stopped him from potentially hurting himself in protecting his wife loosen.

He blinked a few times before looking at the head of his security team. He held his collar glaring at him.

"What do you think you were doing?", he shouted.

"I am appointed for your safety, sir", He spoke bowing his head. Arjun wasn't angry with the turn of events. He was furious. His body was shivering in anger. He didn't know who those men were. All he knew was they weren't one of his enemies.

--------------------------------

Nagesh entered inside the Khurana mansion where Arjun was already present calling every damn person he knew who could help him know where his wife was.

"Where is my daughter?", Nagesh asked looking at Arjun who looked furious at the moment.

"How did you know about this?", Aadhish asked Nagesh who pointed at the pen drive, he had in his hands. Kinshuk immediately took the pen drive from him connecting it with the television and then played the video.

"IPS, Nagesh Singhud, I already told you to free my men but you want things to turn dirty than let it be", a man sitting in the darkness spoke. He seemed to be in his late twenties. His face was not really visible but with his physique it was clear that he was a muscular man.

"You should be thankful that I didn't get time to greet your daughter personally but I heard a lot about her from my man. Indeed a beauty they say. I would love to see how beautiful she actually is. I just hope she doesn't get scared", he spoke laughing evilly as suddenly the scene changed.

It was Tara tied to the chair with ropes as she tried to get away from the bondages. Her face was red with all the crying.

"Tsk... Tsk... Tears don't suit the daughter of a powerful IPS officer, sweetie", a man spoke laughing at her state.

"Please let me go. I don't even know you", she cried struggling with her all might.

"Our boss would be really happy to see how beautiful his favorite enemy's daughter is. I assure you, you would be given the best treatment by him you just have to warm his", he stopped as she screamed loudly.

"Papa", she screamed loudly crying bitterly.

Nagesh Singhud's heart clenched seeing his daughter in such a state because of it.

The man tried to touch her as she moved away.

"I am telling you to stay away from me. My father won't leave you. My husband would never forgive you", she sobbed.

"Ji", she shouted loudly when his hands came closer to her face.

He finally took back his hand.

"I will not touch you as well after all you are my gift to my boss which he would love very much. Before that don't you want to say anything to your father", he said pointing at the camera. She looked at the camera with teary eyes.

"Papa, don't listen to them. They are bad people. They even hit me", she cried only then did Arjun's eyes fall on the cut on her lower lip. He gritted moving out of the house taking his keys.

He could still hear her screams as she called for him. He knew whom to contact at this moment.

-------------------------

What do you think about the update?

And the ending...

Was somebody expecting this? What do you think Arjun will do now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 8.9K 64
"Look what I have become in your love! Every time you are around me it makes me go crazy ! I can't even think of a future that you won't be a part of...
40.3K 3.2K 42
Manik Malhotra - A worldwide famous Bollywood megastar & a business magnet. He has it all from godly looks to unimaginable riches & everything one ca...
992K 8K 13
Book 3rd In Second Generation Series ~NEIL KHANNA, CO-CEO of the K.K corporation with Arjun Kashyap (The BEAST) is a 28 year old hottest business tyc...
445K 4.5K 8
He wanted her. He needed her. He will have her. She was his to love ....his to touch ... his to fu*k... She was naive , untouched with the brutali...