๐€๐‘๐‚๐€๐๐„ || ๐๐“๐’ ๐…๐… |...

By jkiesfv

A Girl named Park Yuna, who has a mysterious past, who was Kind, Soft Hearted, Innocent and Emotional Girl. H... More

MY NEW BOOK!!
๐——๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
HOUSE TOUR
HOUSE TOUR 2
๐—–๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜
๐ˆ.
๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐ˆ๐•.
๐•.
๐•๐ˆ.
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐ˆ๐—.
๐—.
๐—๐ˆ.
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐ˆ๐•.
๐—๐•.
๐—๐•๐ˆ.
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐ˆ๐—.
๐—๐—.
๐—๐—๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•.
๐—๐—๐•.
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ.

๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ.

3.1K 100 6
By jkiesfv

"Boss."

Yuna POV

I turned to see who clapped and saw Blackpink Unnies with a proud face smiling at me.

"Unnies!" I exclaimed smiling brightly.

"You turned into fury that time, huh? You were looking so awesome while beating that B*tch!" Jennie Unnie praised me as I smiled.

"Thank you Unnie! I was bearing her from soo many days but I never did anything because of my fear but today she just crossed her line. So I had to make her regret for her sins" I said.

"Ohh!! Our Yuna is talking like mature girl!" Rose Unnie teased but I pouted.

"Yaah! Unnie," I said shyly hiding my face in my palms.

They chuckled and said sorry.

BTS POV

We went out of the cafeteria with shocked faces trying really hard to hide that into a cold one but failing. We were trying to process what just happened.

"OMG!! I CAN'T JUST BELIEVE THAT YUNA JUST BREAKED THAT B*TCH'S NECK" Hobi said with a shocked face.

"Me too," Chim said shocked agreeing with Hobi.

"But when did she even learnt fighting?" Tae said in confusion.

"Yeah, she seems so innocent and scaredy cat, how come she turned into tiger," Kookie said.

"Let's go to our place. Ok?" Jinnie said.

Time Skip

We reached at our place which was in school. It was a room which was our private room and no one was allowed in that except for us.

Our Small Living Room

Our Small Kitchen

Min started sleeping on sofa so we Hyung line except Min sat on table, JK sat on the Pouffe seat, Tae and Jimin sat on small sofa which was near glass.

Kookie started watching TV. Tae and Jimin started using phone. Joonie started reading 'Harry Potter Chapter 5' book. Hobi also started scrolling through his phone. Min started his real work, sleeping and Jinnie also joined Kookie.

On other side
??? POV

"Boss," A man came running to his boss and fell on his feet begging.

"Boss, we lost them, spare us boss," He begged knowing what is going to happen with him.

"WHAT? YOU B*OODY B*STARD! HOW COULD YOU LOSE THEM HUH? DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW IMPORTANT THEY WERE TO ME!" Boss said shouting but at the next moment he suddenly started laughing.

"B-Boss, I am s-sorry, p-please leave me Boss," That man begged getting panic definitely knowing he is gonna die today.

"You know what happens when someone doesn't so their work properly right?" Boss said and that man again and again started bowing him while kneeling.

"Sorry boss *bow* Sorry boss *bow*" He continously did that until a *bang* was heard and that man finally fell into a very deep sleep with dark red liquid coming out of his eyes.

"*Evil laugh* The one who will not do its work properly will get this. *Evil laugh* UNDERSTOOD? *Suddenly turned into angry bird*"

Everyone nodded while shivering in fear of him.

"You," He said pointing at a girl. That girl shivered and went to him and bowed 90° saying 'Yes boss'

"Go and find them, and make sure to keep an eye on him or else you will get a very painful death in night," He said smirking in last and that girl said 'Yes boss' and went.

'Lunatic Psycho,' She said in her mind while going.

Time Skip at 2:30 PM

Yuna POV

I was resting in my room but I suddenly felt someone shaking me with force. I groaned in annoyance that how is that person dares to ruin my beauty sleep.

Without seeing anything I kicked that person not knowing where did I kicked and again drifted to my sleep.

"Ahh," That person hissed in pain while putting his hand in his balls.

I sat up straight when I realized that it might be my one of my stepbrother and I kicked that person. I slowly looked at my left and saw the person I never wanted to see.

HJ

I went back in fear. I saw his eyes which was showing anger. My eyes started to fill with tears and I said,

"I-I am s-sorry," I said stuttering in fear.

He went back to his normal position and said,

"If you dare to hit me again then you will face the consequences," He said in dark and scary voice which sent chills down my spine.

I nodded my head quickly. "Now, tell BTS that BS wants them to come at XXXX place at 12 in night" He said and I again got confused that who is he and why is he behind my bros? And who is this BS?

"C-can I a-ask you something?" I thought of asking him about BS and finally I got a little bit courage to do that.

"What is it?" He said uninterested.

"W-Who I-is B-BS?" I asked but suddenly he glared at me and said,

"Listen here kid. If you want to live then don't ask questions and just follow what I command you to," He said in scary voice.

"Now go" He said.

"O-Ok" I said and went down to say that to BTS oppas.

I reached down but didn't saw BTS oppas so I thought of waiting for them.

Time Skip at 8 PM

I was sitting in living room while watching TV and suddenly the gate opened which startled me and saw BTS oppas there. I quickly turn off the TV and went towards them, not too close and said,

"I just wanted to tell you all that BS wants you all to go at XXXX place at midnight," I said in fear but didn't stutter as now I am used to it and quickly run towards my room before they could say something.

BTS POV

Yuna said and ran to her room but we didn't stop her because we think that she is getting instructions or threats from BS and whatever she is saying is true so we will 6-7 put hidden camera in her room so that we will come to know who is giving her instructions and how is he able to get inside her room when our security is this much tight. *Sighs* But for now, we have to go to XXXX place.

We went in our room and get freshen up and started doing our works like reading, watching TV, playing games, sleeping etc.

After few hours

We saw the time and it says "10:07" So we quickly get ready, and put our masks and went down because when Yoongi hyung tracked the place then we come to know that it is 2 hours far from our house.

From the corner of our eyes, we say Yuna hiding behind the stairs looking at us with an worried and concerned expression.

She is worried and concerned for us even after what we did to her. We were honestly feeling a little guilty to bully her like that but we just shrugged off our thoughts and went to that place where that b*stard told us to come.

We sat in our limo and drove to that place, we didn't take any driver because that place is dangerous and we don't want any of our men to die and also he asked us to come alone so Jin was driving. (A/n: No hyungs or Unnies when they are in their Mafia form)

Time Skip at 11:57

We reached at that place and it was Woods, dark woods where no one comes because of a rumor that a ghost lives here and he/she will eat everyone alive whoever will come here but we doesn't believe in all this so we aren't that much scared. We started walking further but suddenly something his V's legs on which he stumbled a little but handled himself and he turn around to see on what he stumbled but gasped after seeing it was a dead body of a boy, there was written "Welcome Bangtan. Go straight to that abandoned castle and we will meet there" on this back with blood. It was looking like someone carved that with a piece of glass because we can see small shiny pieces of it. J-Hope also gasped while looking at it. (A/n: I will call BTS with there mafia names and BTS - Bangtan when they are in there Mafia form)

We didn't get scared or disgusted as we are used to all of it and moved towards that castle.

We reached in front of it and it was not scary at all, you know, we are used to it. Duh!

We went inside and it was so dusty as expected. Exploring the castle more and more till we reached a particular room which was more like a court where Kings used to do their work. But we saw a person standing back facing us with his hands on his pocket.

Suddenly we heard a voice saying,

"Welcome BTS,"

That person turn around.

We are shocked. How the fuck did he managed to reach here and find us?

Hey Readers!! Who do you think that person is? Is it someone related to BTS or any outsider? Think and answer

Hope you like this Chapter. Please vote and Comment if you like this chapter or not. New chapters will be uploaded within 6-7 days.

Borahae!! 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 7.1K 41
bts:y-you are a girl not a boy!? yn:yes im a GIRL _________________________ BTS 7popular and bully boys +One of their sister. Their dad got married...
13.5K 331 28
"welcome to new family Queen " "why dad bring her here. Who is she?? " "you are a man who don't even able to saved his own love " "our new sister is...
19.5K 1.1K 35
A story of a young mafia leader and his innocent wife. They both were forcefully married to each other but the boy liked her from the start, just nev...
252K 11.8K 69
"Girls are like bullets to me. I go through so many a day, and they all do as I say." Lee Seoyeon is arguably the most spoilt girl in Korea, deriving...