[BL] Thousands Suspect Cannon...

By Erishi_An

Thousands Suspect Cannon Fodder After Being Reborn 万人嫌炮灰受重生后 Author 灰泉 Status 97 Chapters Description It was... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97

Chapter 94

1.3K 19 3
By Erishi_An

K Island is an independent island with a large area. In fact, it can no longer be regarded as an island. It can be said to be an island country. The southwest has been developed as a tourist area. The district is the top three hot spots for Internet celebrities in summer.

    On the beach, under the colorful sun umbrella, lay a young man with his arms resting on his back. His skin was tender and delicate, but the sun was so poisonous that even under the sun umbrella, his skin was still a little red.

    At the edge of the sea, a man burst out of the clear blue water. The sea water formed droplets of water, dripping from the ends of a lock of hair. There was no trace of fat on his body, his waist and abdomen were refined, and the rolling water droplets fell on the edge of his swimming trunks. , hidden in the fabric, and the water marks flowing through it sparkle under the sunlight.

.The man squinted his eyes, raised his hand to block the sunlight, and didn't know what he was searching for. For a moment, a smile appeared on his handsome face.

    He walked to one of the parasols and stepped on the sand silently, the young man closing his eyes and resting in peace did not notice his arrival at all.

    The man bent down, picked up a bottle of essential oil, squeezed three or four pumps into the palm of his hand, lowered his head, rubbed it in the palm of his hand, and stroked the young man's body with his big palm, starting from the flat and white cute navel.

    The feeling of warmth was noticed by the young man the moment he got started. He suddenly opened his eyes. Those round eyes stared at the boss, and he was a little frightened. After seeing who was touching his stomach, he relaxed. A tense body comes.

    "Have you finished swimming?" Shi Huai half-squinted his eyes again, the posture of resting on his arms did not change at all, but moved comfortably to the sand covered with soft cloth behind, with a pleasant expression.

.Gu Jingxian snorted, and gave Shi Huai the essential oil seriously and rigorously. His big hands slowly floated on Shi Huai's red and naked upper body, and the glowing essential oil was wiped away layer by layer.

    "Haha, hahahaha, no, hahaha, don't tickle me, just apply the essential oil well, hahahahaha..."

    When Shi Huai was touched, his body shrank into a ball unconsciously, and the cloth under him was wrinkled by him.

    Gu Jingxian ignored him, and moved his hands upstream, wiping it while chatting with him: "Did you notice the person in the blue and black swimming trunks?"

    Shi Huai was completely unaware that Gu Jingxian was trying to distract him, jumped into the topic he dug up for himself without hesitation, and buried himself in the soil by the way: "Ah, of course, he still lives on our side. The room at the end of the first floor."

.Shi Huai smiled with a smug expression on his face, and his facial features were filled with the emotion of "please praise me", and added: "And I also found out that there is actually another person with him, but that person has never left the room, Didn't even come down for a swim."

    Gu Jingxian was a little interested in what he said, and asked, "How do you say it?"

    "Rice!" Shi Huai analyzed rationally, "they are all single rooms on that floor, but once I saw my aunt deliver another meal not long after the meal order. It's okay if he eats a lot. , but if you look at him, there is no fat on his body. It looks like he has practiced. The person who has practiced eats a lot, but the amount of food is normal for a practitioner. He only needs to eat one meal. It's his second meal, obviously odd."

."Even if he wants to overeat today, in addition to food, Auntie's cart also has toiletries and towels on the bottom floor. If I remember correctly, he came to book a room with us, and we haven't yet. When it comes to the time to use toiletries at night, it will increase, it can't be cleanliness, combining the two, there is only one possibility left, there is still one person in his room."

    Gu Jingxian agreed and asked, "How do you know so clearly? Have you seen everything under the cart?"

    Shi Huai smiled embarrassedly and said, "I went to the wrong floor at that time, and when I went out, I collided with Auntie's cart. I saw it... eh, eh, where are you putting your hands!"

    The young man grabbed the man's restless hand, his face flushed, and he stammered, "You said that you need to be able to spend the night in a wedding room, but why are you always teasing me now?"

.Gu Jingxian didn't panic, he opened his hand that had just wiped the young man's chest, and said innocently, "What are you talking about, I'm just wiping the essential oil for you, don't you need to wipe your chest muscles?"

    Shi Huai: "..."

    Tube top muscles, it has to be rubbed normally. When you go around and turn around, you don't have to touch the bulge, but it's no different from touching it.

    At this time, Shihuai didn't know the so-called essential oil play, so she just gave Gu Jingxian a weird look, and couldn't say anything strange, so she had to be coaxed by Gu Jingxian to lie down again and give him an essential oil massage.

    Shi Huai's sober mind was already disturbed by Gu Jingxian's communication.

    Gu Jingxian found it interesting, looking at Shi Huai's beautiful body, but he was asking about the weird man in blue and black swimming trunks.

.Shi Huai also knew that he should use something else to distract himself, so he continued talking.

    But I don't know if it was because of the fierce sun or what, Shi Huai felt that his body was getting hotter and hotter, especially his chest that Gu Jingxian repeatedly smeared with essential oils was hot.

    Shi Huai is a thin type, and he was even thinner before, but Gu Jingxian has taken good care of him for more than a year. He has a regular schedule, and is nourished by love. It was also covered with a thin layer of fine meat, now being kneaded by Gu Jingxian like this, slowly twisted away, Shi Huai felt so comfortable that her scalp was numb, and her heart felt even more weird.

    Gu Jingxian could also see the twist of the people under him, he laughed, and said, "It's good to enjoy, why bother so much, besides, aren't we two lovers, we don't touch enough on weekdays, you Why are you so shy?"

.Shi Huai sneered again and again, and brought out the same rhetoric: "Ouch, the bridal chamber has a candle night, a sense of ceremony, ooh ooh! Don't pinch my chest!"

    After Gu Jingxian finished the massage hastily, he chased the person up and lay down straight down, with the residual warmth left by Shihuai on the cloth.

    Gu Jingxian looked at the silent Shihuai and urged: "Why are you standing still, I painted you, don't you have to paint me too? Come on, let me show you what it means to be innocent in your heart, I Self-righteous."

    Shi Huai screamed and repeated: "Oh? I have no evil thoughts in my heart? Oh? Am I being magnanimous?"

    Then, he snorted coldly, prepared the essential oil, and poured it on his hand.

    Not far away, the man in blue and black swimming trunks, who was paying attention to what was going on here, heard a scream at the tip of his ear.

    He looked over vigilantly and found—

.It turned out that two of his targets were wiping essential oils, and the one who was wiped cried out in pain.

    The man hooked off his swimming goggles, and his small but shrewd eyes under the goggles glanced at the sea, and decided to keep monitoring the two of them in another place.

    It's not far from the start of the mission.

    In the restaurant behind the beach, the balcony of one of the rooms is different from the other rooms. The curtains are drawn so tightly that no light can penetrate, but a telescope is exposed on the far side.

    He Kangyang looked at it for a long time, and his neck was a little sore, so he put away the binoculars and went back to the bed, the expression on his face was not good.

    He saw all the flirting and flirting of the young couple just now, and a dull fire was scurrying in his heart again.

    He opened the notebook he brought with a gloomy expression, and after opening the encrypted folder, his eyes were filled with obsessive and creepy madness.

.In fact, he could have not participated in this matter for a long time. For him, when Deming was caught by surprise, even Shi Qian was no exception, he had nothing to do with the rest of the matter.

    But--

    He Kangyang stretched out his hand and touched the cold photo across the screen, his unwillingness and desire grew stronger in his heart.

    I don't know since when, he has been attracted by the young master he hates, and his love is deep.

    He Kangyang's hand slammed violently. In one of the photos, he was careless and forgot to send Gu Jingxian, who was side by side with Shi Huai, to P. The intimacy between the two was really annoying.

    The cluster of flames finally burst into flames, and his facial features became hideous.

    Does Gu Jingxian know that you have been targeted?

    Does Gu Jingxian know that you are going to die?

    Can Gu Jingxian save you?
.He Kangyang's fingertips trembled slightly, and finally scratched several times fiercely on Gu Jingxian's face, but no trace was left, and Gu Jingxian was still laughing heartily.

    And he, a rat as dark as a gutter, can only do meaningless things to lifeless photos in a dark room, jealously and in vain.

    He Kangyang's eyes sank suddenly, he stared at the photo of Gu Jingxian and Shi Huai smiling at each other for a long time.

    After a long time, he grinned.

    Forget it, what a noble person, He Kangyang.

    You designed all this and came here, isn't it just to get rid of this unsightly guy?

    Anyway, the mission failed, and you have already thought about Moby's explanation.

    If so, then take action.

.Act without hesitation and let Gu Jingxian stay on Island K forever.

    Gu Jingxian can't save Shihuai, but he can save him, this is his biggest bargaining chip.

    Shihuai fell in love with Gu Jingxian, not because this guy was lucky enough to heal Shihuai when he was injured.

    He can too.

    After Gu Jingxian's death, he will be meticulous and extremely gentle to heal Shihuai.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 1.2K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
68.6K 1.8K 28
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
56K 1.6K 47
病弱反派的联姻小财迷[娱乐圈] Status : 46 Chapters (Completed) Author : 玄鹿游原 Xia Xingchi was very poor, until he died and transmigrated into a book to become a y...
376K 13.4K 88
Title: My Husband is Suffering from a Terminal Illness Xie Yang has spent many years in the apocalypse and is tired and worn out. Then he transmigrat...