The Mob Character Shouldn't H...

Por UnknownFate25

Volume 2 of The Mob Character Shouldn't Have A Yandere Harem?! It's been a year since Ken was transmigrated... Más

125 - Prologue
126 - It's About Family
127 - The Arthurson Complication
128 - A Tense Family Meeting
129 - Failed Negotiations
130 - The Knight War
131 - A Talk Between Mother And Daughter
132 - The Du Lac's Dark Secret
133 - Saving Orphans
134 - Experiment X
135 - A Woman With A Mission
136 - The End Of A Rivalry
137 - Aftermath Of War
138 - The Flight Back To Japan
139 - A Historic Discovery
140 - The Enchantress Of Colchis
141 - An Outing With Xena
142 - A New Addition To The Family
143 - End Of Year One
145 - A Withered Rose
146 - Sister Verses Fiancé
147 - How To Beat A Bitch
148 - Johnson
149 - The Cult's Shenanigans
150 - Let's Play A Game Of Torture
151 - My Second Year Starts
152 - The Second Kato
153 - Train Trouble
154 - The Yanderes Have A Sleepover
155 - Becoming An Apprentice
156 - I Think We All Expected This
157 - Ken Kage Enters The Spotlight
158 - The S Ranked Open Rift
159 - The Dragon Of The Lost Isles
160 - The Love Of A Mother
161 - I Hate Demon King Invasions
162 - I Also Hate Myself
163 - Another World
164 - Demon King Beelzebub
165 - Grinding With Medea
166 - Tempus - The Land Of Time
167 - The Colosseum
168 - Love Is War
169 - Tail of a Spar
170 - Attempts To Save
171 - The Knight Verses The Trickster
172 - The Arrival Of Azeroth
173 - A Fight Between Monsters
174 - The Damned Demon Queen
175 - Divine Shift
176 - The Queen's Past
177 - Loop
178 - On The Other Side
179 - The End Of The Queen's Reign
180 - Epilogue
Volume 2 - Thanks!

144 - Roses Are Red, Blood Is Too

6.4K 263 255
Por UnknownFate25

She stared at me. We sat in a short silence, before she finally broke it with a sigh and a scratch to the back of the head.

"So...you finally figured it out." She stated.

"For a while now." I informed. "I would have noticed as soon as you cut your hair, but I didn't want to believe that my classmate also attempted to murder me."

"So, are you going to try it?" I asked her. I have a 'come here' gesture. "Try it."

"I'm not here for the bounty." She replied. "The Council are idiots for thinking some assassins will be able to kill you. No, I'm here to warn you."

"Warn me?" I questioned. "Why should I trust you?"

"You don't have a reason to, but I am on your side." Rose stated. "Do you know how Principal got off of her house arrest?" With how she said it, it was obvious what her answer was going to be.

"You?" I asked.

"Yes. I convinced them." She stated.

"And why would those idiots listen to an assassin and let Principal off?" I replied, narrowing my eyes at her.

"I have an ability which makes people more susceptible to my words. It has varying levels of effect on people." She stated.

"And you aren't using it here." I noted.

"No." She shook her head. "I'm here to warn you, and if I did that then you would definitely notice and I'd lose all form of trust."

She was right. While I didn't exactly trust her, she did help me before so it was entirely possible whatever she would tell me could be the truth. But I was still going to be cautious. Rather not get stabbed by one of her katanas again.

"So...what are you going to warn me about?" I asked.

"My Goddess informed that there is a dark force outside of our own world, hiding in the shadows until it strikes." She stated.

Goddess?

"...what?" I asked. "Stop being cryptic."

"Another Demon King." She restated.

No way...Loki, does she look like she's lying?

"No." Loki grimaced. "I think she's telling the truth..."

"She is not deceiving you." Medea stated. "Trust me, I would know."

Damn it.

"...are you kidding me?" I growled in annoyance.

"No." She shook her head. "I wish I was, but there is another Demon King coming. Lupercio wasn't the only one, and another is going to take attempt to take advantage of his death."

She knows his name...only few knew of his actual name, otherwise than the title of "Demon King"...

"So there are multiple Demon Kings...does that mean I'll have to keep fighting them?" I sighed.

"No." She replied. "The Demon Kings reside in different worlds, so most never interact with each other as they are in different parts of the multiverse. However, this Demon King happened to be close enough to have met Lupercio at one point."

"And this is...?" I questioned.

"They call him Demon King Azeroth." She stated.

"How annoying..." I sighed. "So, is that everything?"

"One last thing." She stated. "My Goddess informed me that soon Azeroth is going to figure out how to send minions here. You're going to be the number one target, so be careful of both assassins and his lackeys."

"Well, thank you for the warning." I replied. "But I have a question...who is this 'Goddess' you are speaking of?"

I only know of two goddesses, one of them I doubt is who she's talking about because she's my daughter, so unless another god which I don't know of survived the Great Mythological War, then it has to be her...

"It sounded like you two new each other." Rose stated, looking at me strangely. "Do you not?"

"No, we do..." I sighed.

So it is psycho goddess...

"See you next time." I nodded towards her. I started to head to the door of the room. "And let's hope next time we meet you aren't against me...because trust me, it won't go good for you."

"Wait." She said. "I...I wanted to say something. This isn't from my Goddess, but from me myself."

"...what is it?" I asked, looking towards her warily.

"I...I..." She struggled to get the words out. "I'm sorry. About stabbing you...and trying to kill you."

She looked genuine, which only confused me even more.

"Seriously, what is with you?" I sighed. "First you heal me, then you try to kill me, then you help me fight, then you help me with gifts...what is your motive?"

"I'm just trying to survive." She stated.

"From Lupercio?" I questioned.

"That, and other things." She replied. "I thought you were a danger, but...I then realized you weren't as bad as I had feared."

There was something missing. She was telling the truth, but there was an essential piece of information that she was leaving out. What were those other things, and why was I such a threat I had to be killed?

This was way before I had made any real enemies. So why would she feel that I was a threat...?

And then I realized. The Goddess...the missing piece of info.

"Heaven's Hell." I whispered.

"What?" She gasped, her eyes widening. She looked at me. "Oh...I should have known."

"You were reincarnated." I realized.

"Just like you." She stated. "I had my suspicions, but I wasn't sure...especially after learning about the Multiverse. This could have just been a parallel dimension to the anime."

That's why I was a danger. Like she was to me, I was a variable to her. But not only was I a variable, I had gone and changed up everything.

She had taken the advance that I should have taken if I wanted to avoid the yanderes and be a true mob, instead of befriending the main character.

"Not to mention I didn't think any sane person would get themselves involved with the yanderes." She smirked.

"It wasn't intentional..." I sighed.

"I don't know, looks pretty intentional to me." She giggled. "But after we talked on Christmas Eve, I realized that they weren't just some trophies to you, and you weren't some crazy yandere collector. You truly loved them."

"That's why I stopped." She stated. "I realized you weren't actually a bad person and that I had just misjudged you. So, I'm sorry."

"Apology accepted." I sighed. "Usually I wouldn't forgive so easily, but I completely understand why you did that. Besides, it's water under the bridge now."

"Thanks." She smiled. "Also, please don't tell me the yanderes know we are meeting right now. I don't want to die yet."

"They shouldn't, but they are yanderes." I shrugged. "But you already became top of their hit list as Pink Death when you stabbed me."

"Of course I did..." She sighed.

"Be careful when in your assassin persona." I stated. "And thanks for helping Principal."

"No problem." She smiled.

Rose was, like I had known before, surprisingly easy to get along with. Maybe it was because we were both reincarnated, it gave us some sort of connection—As if we were old friends.

"I'm curious." She stated. "Goddess reincarnated, right? So why did she need me to tell you?"

"Actually...she didn't." I informed, receiving a look of surprise in response.

"What?" She gasped. "But I thought she did, since you two knew each other..."

"She helped me out once." I admitted. "But I didn't actually get reincarnated by her. I just woke up here one day."

"Weird." She shrugged. "Do you...mind listening to mine? The full story?"

"Go ahead." I nodded.

"Thanks, I've been wanting to get this off of my chest." She stated. "But nobody else would understand, so I haven't tried."

"Everything was fine." She continued. "Until that day. Remember when I told you about the man I love? The adventurer that overworked?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Part of that was a lie, but some of it was true." She stated. "The man I did love overworked himself to death...and I didn't realize until he had collapsed onto the couch."

Wait...

"I couldn't believe it." She growled. "That I was his cause...so I did some researching. That 'monster' was someone who had hurt him very badly, and led to him overworking himself to death..."

It can't be...

"I partly blamed myself." She continued, tears gathering in her eyes. "And partly blamed her. It was also her fault. So I killed her, and then I watched his favorites anime. Heaven's Hell."

No...

"And then..." She started to say.

"Kira." I let out a little whisper.

Her head jerked towards me with a look of shock. Her eyes connected with mine, a spark of recognition moving through them. Her eyes seemed to widen even more as her voice came out in a hoarse whisper.

"...Kyle?" She gasped.

A/N: If you thought that Rose being Pink Death was the big surprise, then get jebaited! I made those clues obvious on purpose.

Surprise! I told you things would get crazy.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

674K 10.4K 46
Hello, this is my first story. I don't own demon slayer or Any photos or videos I use in this story the credit goes to their rightful owners (English...
40.7K 945 16
After the events of first semester, Ayano falls hard for Info Chan after being invited out to dinner, and receiving a gift from her. Feeling a sense...
2.4M 122K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
399K 22.5K 68
BTS JUNGKOOK X READER "You are hot." "Angels and demons? Are you still living in those fairy tales?" Well, this would be the exact reply that I would...