We found Love♥️

By _writer__90

#1 in calm on 4/7/22 Completed ✅ VEDANT DIXIT "A man is incomplete without a woman. But I lost the woman I w... More

Introduction
She's something else!
I just hate them!
I argue with her?
I HATE MEN!
No man! No drama!
She's unpredictable!
He makes me weak!
God only save me..!
Getting on my nerves!
She said yess?
It has magnet in them.
I myself don't know!
The problem is not him!
Kya musibat hai ye?
And got nothing in return.
And you create a havoc in my life!
That's some achievement dude!
I'm losing my mind!
Is that all she thinks?
This felt surprisingly safe!
Pagal to ye kar rahi hai mujhe!
Should I get used to this warmth?
Even he got fed up!
Why are all the hardships in her way?
Jaan hi lelo meri!
Koi mere iss dil ko sambhale!
Mere biwi ka toh jawaab nahi!
He is injurious to my health!
I just can't!
Mera bichara laptop!
I love teasing her!
That's my girl!
I'll be safe!
She definitely has my heart!
Can I really risk my heart?
Only because of him!
I'll lose my control!
You have made me weak!
Together!
Fuck you Vedant!
Focus on getting out of here!
This can't be happening!
Did she really say that?
We found Love♥️
Epilogue

Ye pagal to nahi ho gaya?

6.3K 505 67
By _writer__90

Sana Dixit

"And that was the first time I met Sana and she blowed my mind." Daadu told everyone about our first meet and everyone started laughing.

"I cannot believe this. She outsmarted you?" Aditya said laughing.

"If Bua would've been here she would tease you to death." Ishu said with a sad smile.

"You should be happy. For once she got something which makes her happy. Obviously she will visit you guys." Mrs. Dixit made her understand.

Ishu was the one who cried the most when Bua went away with her Husband. Bua has a very special bond with them. They have been with her since they are children.

"Mujhe laga tum log to meri yaad me ro rahe honge." I heard Ved's voice and I stiffened.

He was behind me so my back was faced towards him.

"How did the meeting go?" Daadu asked.

"It was great. Bua chali gayi?" He asked looking around and Ishu nodded sadly.

"I thought it was going to take time. You came pretty early." Daadu said.

"Yess, Manav will handle the further procedure." He said and I turned around towards him.

"I wanted to get back home really fast." He said all the while looking at me.

You are angry on him!
Don't melt!

He walked towards me and asked,
"I'll freshen up. Will you get me food in our room?"
I just nodded still in my daze.
I looked around and everyone was looking at us with the smug look.

"Seems like Bhai toh bhabhi ke bina ek din bhi reh nahi sakte." Ishu said laughing.

I just narrowed my eyes at and left for the kitchen to get him food.

He didn't want to talk to me!
Ab kya aake baat kar raha hai!
Akdu kahi ka..!

By the time I reached our room with the tray in my hands he already was showered and was drying his hair.

I kept the tray at the table at his bedside and picked up a pillow from the bed to throw at him.

He drives me mad!

The pillow hit straight at his head and he smiled keeping it back on the bed.
"Tumne to bola tha heels marogi?" He asked chuckling.

"I didn't know you were coming now otherwise I would've kept them ready!" I said gritting my teeth.

"Wahi indonesia me kyu nahi reh gaye? I would've parceled all your stuff over there." I said hitting his shoulder as he stood close to me.

"Biwi yaha thi, indonesia me kaise rehta?" He said chuckling.

"Haa, I know how much do you care about your wife. If you really would have cared enough then you would wake me up and tell me that you are leaving." I said glaring at him.

"We were fighting na baba, I thought you'll be mad at me and I really didn't have the time." He said holding me by my waist.

"So? Tomorrow if we are fighting you will just disappear and not tell when will you be back, what work are you going for etc. etc..." I said again hitting his chest.

"And stand away from me. Kya bola tha uss din? I'll treat you like a deal from now on. Then you should start right from this momen— I was blabbering and he shushed me by placing his index finger on my lips.

"I don't mean any of it. I was just angry because you didn't trust me. I— I just want us to have basic understanding, comfort and trust between us." He said very softly.

Itne pyaar se dekhega to kya mera gussa kam ho jayega?
Bilkul nahi!

"And have you ever thought that why do I not trust you when it comes to Kavya? You loved her once! Love. It is a real big word. You never stop her advances. She comes holds your hand and you let her. She comes and talks shit and you let her.
Itni importance milti hai usko iss ghar me!" I yelled furious.

"I know it is my mistake. I should have talked to you and should not have lost my calm." He said cupping my cheek.

"But when It comes to you I really can't keep my calm. I've told you this before too, I yell at you, lose my calm because you mean alot to me. Lot more than you even know." He said looking at me intently caressing my cheek.

And I just stood there speechless.

Say something!
Abb bolti band ho gayi?

"I need you to trust me because it really matters to me. I need you to be happy because your smiles matter to me. I feel like someone has fucking shot my heart when I see you crying. Just a few hours away from you and I was looking at your picture like a fool on my ride back." He said and my heartbeat started with uneven pace.

He— he was looking at my picture on his way back?

"There is no you & me anymore. It is we & us. I cannot name my feelings Sana, but I want you to give me a chance. I want you to start seeing me as your husband. A person you could count on anytime." He said.

Ye to mujhe rulaake chodega!

"Hold my hand and let me prove that not all the men are same." He said forwarding his hand before me.

"I'm not saying that we have to be romantically involved or anything. I just want you to come to my arms at the end of the day if it was bad and if it was good I want you to share it with me with a big bright smile on your face." He said and tears were already surfacing.

"I want to be your person. Only yours. Because you are that person for me, only for me." He said and I took a sharp breath.

"Do you trust me?" He asked and I nodded in a yess very quickly.

"Then give me your hand because I desparately want you put all your guards down before me and only me, I want you to trust me and only me." He said.

"Bahot akelapan dekh liya tumne, responsibilties bhi bahot uthali. Mujhe apne life me ek chota hissa bana lo. Mujhe bhi toh apna maan ke dekho. I won't disappoint you." He asked.

You are already a very big part of my life!

"I know that you can't ever fall for me but I am falling for you slowly, deeply and irreversibly."
He said and I widened my eyes.

How?
I— Uhh—
Ye pagal to nahi ho gaya?

"You're alright na? I don't think anyone would tell me this in right state of his mind." I said frowning.

"Yess nobody can, Only Vedant Dixit can." He said winking and gesturing me towards his palm which he forwarded for me to hold.

"I have one condition." I said glaring at him.

"Mujhe tumhare aas paas agar Kavya saans bhi lete hue dikh gayi to main tumhari jaan le lungi." I said holding his collar.

He held me more tight and pulled me more close.
"Kaun Kavya? Mujhe koi Kavya yaad nahi aa rahi hai." He said acting as if he was thinking hard and I chuckled.

I left his collar and he held my palm looking at my mehendi.
He smiled wide looking at it.

"My name looks great on your palm." He said smiling.

I smiled looking away.

"Waise, galti tumhari bhi thi." He said and I looked at him narrowing my eyes at him.

"Haa and I was going to apologise to you too but then you left for Indonesia and now you are more at fault so I am not going to apologise." I said glaring glaring at me.

"Jaise tum bolo mera chota patakha!" He said pinching my cheeks.

"I am sorry. I should have heard you and not created a fuss about it." I said looking away.

"Aaj to guiness world record tut gaya hoga! Sana ne sorry jo bol diya." He said laughing and I glared at him again.

"But on a serious note, the next time we are going to sort things by talking out. Okay?" He explained as if he was dealing with a small child and I nodded my head in a yess.

He kissed my forhead softly and I closed my eyes feeling safe right here in his arms.

I like that he doesn't give up on me!
I like that no matter what he is here with me trying to make us work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 7.8K 31
"Vihaan wait....." I shout. He flinches or was it my imagination. "How are you?" I ask in broken voice. He turns and this time I flinch. His eyes a...
20.5K 1.2K 17
Vahi massom chehra Jo 2 saal pehle dekha tha Jo aaj bhi raat ko sone nahi deta. Vahi nili ankhe Jo 2 saalo pehle dekhi thi bilkul samundar ki t...
708K 25.5K 33
Kiara Malhotra is sunshine personified. Ever smiling, bubbly and tenderly beautiful, she's more than a pretty face. She's a talented baker from Delhi...
1.3M 88.6K 66
COMPLETED ✅ #1 in indianlove on 6/5/21 #1 in india on 26/6/21 #7 in romance on 26/6/21 Opposites Attract? Maybe! This is a story where two total...