No Ordinary Love |KTH|

By OreosBelt

One Rule. Don't fall in love. Easy enough for a pessimistic college student Noelle Miller who only wants one... More

It Started With The Rain
Would You Rather?
State of Mind
Look What You Started
Discover Each Other
Same Ol' Mistakes
Beautiful Little Fools
Lose My Cool
Kiss It Better
Nah, It Ain't The Same
You Deserve This
Reason With Me
My, My, My
Planet God Damn
When The Party's Over
Right My Wrongs
A/N
Wants and Needs
Crying for Love in Hell
Joy and Pain
Make it Right
Ready or Not
Because of Time
Over The Horizon
Don't Wanna Fall in Love
The Sweetest Taboo
Something New
Say You Know
Good Days Hit Different
What It Is
Belong To You
Love Me Right
House of Cards
Lavender and Velvet
It Ended With Love
Acknowledgments

Take It Home

98 4 0
By OreosBelt

"I'm going to miss you, Ellie." Aunt Melissa sheds a tear as she hugs me tightly. "You've grown up so fast."

I wrapped my arms around her small figure placing my face in the crook of her neck. Her scent of lavender and vanilla encodes itself into my brain. It's becoming harder to face the day that I have to leave even though so much of my newer self was born here. It's like stealing a mother away from her child. Like I'm abandoning my truer self.

But I've grown to learn that I'm taking that part of myself with me and slowly shed my skin to become her. I find peace knowing that at least. Aunt Melissa on the other hand can't seem to let me go.

Her hands wrap around my filled-out waist and squeeze me tight. So tight I lose my breath but laugh anyway. I know she's going to miss me, she always does this when it is time for me to leave. Whenever I visit we always become so close like the bond has finally been attached after being separated for so long.

In spite of my glowing face, I'm trying my best not to cry in her arms. Taehyung stands beside me watching the two crumbling women hug each other like it's their last day on earth. He slings his bag over his shoulder and does a manly hug with Uncle David.

"Can't you stay, just one more day?" For the first time in my life, I look at my Aunt and see how small she really is. Her personality and her character make her seem larger than life but right now, her frail soft-spoken words with tears clouding her vision makes her look like a child. I'm afraid to let go.

I take her in by the shoulders. "You know I can't Auntie, how else am I supposed to graduate?"

She sniffles. "But you've grown so much while being here, I'm afraid to let you go back into the world now." My heart pulses in my chest as I swallow deeply.

"I'm gonna come back and you're going to my graduation in a few months which will fly by fast I promise."

She sniffles one last time before getting a good look at me and it's like she's looking at me with a pair of fresh eyes. She smiles softly, hair framing around her face and the daintiness of a dimple embedded into her cheek. So light and feminine.

"I'm so proud of you Ellie over these last few weeks you've transformed into the girl I always knew you could become. All it took was a bit of encouraging and you did the rest on your own. Even though I'm not your mom you will always be welcomed here with opened arms." She said and meant every word.

I couldn't stop the tears from flowing no matter how hard I tried. It meant a lot hearing those words from the person I wanted nothing more to hear it from. I grabbed her and hugged her tight and she did the same. When we pulled away I jumped on Uncle David taking him by surprise as his heavy chuckles rumbled on my chest.

Taehyung watched with glistening eyes, looking away because this scene was so emotional. It must be hard for him because of the fact he always yearned for this type of attention growing up and never receive it. He was neglected of the fundamentals that a child was supposed to have and even though he knew this he couldn't help feeling jealous.

Maybe because he will never truly get what I have at this moment. And even though I don't wanna pity him I can't help but to.

Aunt Melissa turned to Taehyung and puffed her chest out with a coy smirk. He stands there intimidated pressing his tongue into his cheek before she reels him into her tight hugs. His cheeks flush pink and he giggles enthusiastically at the fact he didn't expect this.

When coming home the day after our first date, it didn't take much for her to put two and two together. Eventually, I did tell her everything and the history between us which gave us something to talk about over tea and cookies. I don't know why I hadn't told her in the first place but Aunt Melissa gave her god-worthy advice which put some perspective into our thinking.

Taehyung took note of it, listening intently and telling his side of things and how he was thinking in those moments. He's grown to not be very proud of them but regardless still talks about it because he knows he could learn from them. We still haven't made things official which my Aunt doesn't know what's the hold-up.

But the simplest way to put that answer is that we still have much to discover about ourselves. Yes, we are back to doing things sexually with one another but it isn't to just satisfy a greedy need of being single people. Now whenever Taehyung grazes my skin or kisses my lips I know this is growing between us.

We moved too fast, and I grew attached too quickly. So what I'm taking on the third day of the new year is to let go and just enjoy the ride.

"You be good to my baby you hear me! I don't wanna have to kick your ass Kim Taehyung." She warned him even though she hugged him like a son.

He laughs showing that boxy smile. "I'm gonna try Aunt Melissa." Tae pats her back and she lets go.

We did a group hug before they waved goodbye to us while we entered the airport and checked in our luggage. It made sense for us to go back together since we're going to the same place and same school. But Taehyung made sure to update his mom throughout his time staying with me during the break, letting her know what we were up to and such.

Apparently, Ms. Kim caught on faster than I expected but didn't say anything when she left him there. Either way, she was more than happy to see her son with someone and wasn't following her around for the holidays.

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦

For a brief moment, I didn't think of what was to come next when we arrived back home. Taehyung got us a uber since his car was going to be delivered to his place in the next couple of days. I stayed content on being around him for as much as I could afford, even though I need to think of myself.

"So what are you gonna do now?" He asked me while we sat in the backseat. We were heading to my place but he didn't tell me if he was coming over.

I shrugged while looking out the window. Somehow not missing the tall skyscrapers and loud noises. "I wanna unpack for now and chill. My bed misses me."

"And not mines?" Tae teases with a grin and I shoved his shoulder playfully.

"I've been in yours too long to know I miss mines."

"You aren't gonna make plans with the crew?"

"Nah, I'm sure they're all pretty tired and want to catch some z's before we start the semester. So I'ma leave them alone."

"Then that means we have a lot of time on our hands." His voice hinted something his face did not, I turned to him and squinted. Clearly, he wants me to read between whatever line.

"Who's we? You speak french now?" I snicker at my own joke which puts a frown on his face.

"Oh so am I unwelcome to come up to your place." His lips poked out and I giggled. Taehyung thinks his little act is gonna work. "I haven't even seen it."

"I never said that but aren't you tired from the flight?" I asked thinking about how he basically snuggled himself next to me. His head laying against my shoulder while he leaned his weight onto me. He appeared to be at peace and I didn't want to disrupt that no matter how badly my blatter was screaming.

Tae gives me a smile. "Nope, I'm fully energized and I love to put that energy to good use. Maybe we could do some cardio, or better yet, yoga. Let's see how far your legs stretch to the corners of the bed."

He whispers that last part in my ear and goosebumps shivers on my skin. I bit my lip to hold in a squeal and turned away from him trying not to burst under the pressure.

He laughs at my reaction and the rest of the car ride was left with the silence and music from the radio.

"Home sweet home." I didn't put any enthusiasm in my tone once entering over the threshold. I'm greeted with the lingering smell of a warm vanilla scent candle I had burning the night before my flight. Everything's intact, my old life waiting to greet me with its memories.

It's taunting.

To be shown the side of you that no longer exists yet I live and breathe in her clothes is annoying. But I smile regardless as do Taehyung once he dropped his bags by the door and took a look around with open eyes.

My apartment is ordinary as it sits on the sixth floor in a twelve-floor building. The living room is an open space with a good view of the city and a long balcony.

A long ginger-colored couch goes well with the white walls and a nice size coffee table with no coffee. Behind the couch were three shelves filled with books and items to bring aesthetics.

I guess I did something right cause Tae took it in broadening his shoulders as he took a large breath and walk down the hallway leading to my room. He took his chances, and I watch his head move from one closed door to the other before grabbing the knob and opening the door.

"You mind me moving in?" He says before jumping onto my made bed and I groan. His weight pulled at the covers making them wrinkle and crease.

"I do actually." I giggled, leaning against the door frame and crossing my arms and legs.

"Your bed is so soft."

"I know. I bought it." Smiling like an idiot.

"Your pillows smell so good."

"I know. I sleep on them."

"It smells like you." He tasks a whiff and sighs contently. His response took me by surprise and I didn't have anything witty to say then, so I just stared.

Stared at the tall man laying on my bed and rubbing his face into my pillows. Hugging them and smelling them like they were me. He's so...weird if it makes sense. In a good and intriguing way. The kind of way that makes me question myself when I'm around him.

Tae lifts to his feet sliding his shoes off and placing them next to each other by the end of the bed. He comes to me and reals me in by my waist. I sigh like he exhausts me but I'm really smiling as he pulls me to the bed where he's sitting down on the edge.

He looks at me with warm eyes, trying to study a chapter of my life I feel as though I haven't exposed to him yet. My hands go over his shoulders and then to his neck playing with his jaw with just a thumb. His jaw is sharp like a knife.

"I could look at you for hours." He professed.

He's fattening me up with his adoration and I feel guilty for wanting more. Would it matter if I could live in this moment forever and never age?

"Probably because I'm so sexy." I flipped my hair and try to act nonchalant but really
my heart was beating so fast. He's sucking in my air and I'm left with nothing to breathe.

I feel so lightheaded.

"Or probably because I can't get enough of your beautiful face." Taehyung growls and my hands are tight on his skin. "So much so that I wanna fuck you where you stand."

Then I'm wrapped in his loving embrace and thrown onto the bed. The sunlight comes through the windows and I'm blinded for a short second before an Angel appears in my view. Taehyung hovers over me moving away the stubborn strands and setting his hand on my cheek.

I choke on what little air I do find when my clothes are being used for teasing and I'm no longer tired. Carefully he unties my shirt in the middle of my chest when really I want it ripped. He carefully takes my pants off when I want them tangled to shreds.

Everything is so gentle, and with a clear view of his face in the early afternoon sun, I want that excitement feeling. The rush the city gives that makes you wanna get up and move. Your heart racing as you move through the traffic of people on a busy sidewalk. The smell of different things, from sweet pastries to coffee brewing in shops.

I wanna be fucked.

I stopped his movements with a simple flick of his wrists and pushed his body back. He watches as I peel myself the clothes I wore and threw them close to the trash cans because I didn't plan on wearing them again.

"Skip the foreplay and fuck me already."

There's no time to waste, in fact, even if time froze for us I still wanted to be used in the quickest way possible. To know I am needed is something that can't possibly be fixed overnight. To know I am needed by Tae, well, I'll be the greedy fool.

I grabbed his wrists and switched our positions and sat on his lap. A red lacy thong is still on me, though I slip it to the side for easy access. Taehyung sucks in a breath and groans. He palms my flesh before
smacking my ass and I jerk forward.

The stings give me pleasure but I know he could do better. He could be mean when he wants to.

"Harder," I demanded and he pauses before smacking my ass hard and I yelp.

I'm satisfied to show a grin then move forward with taking off his lounge shorts. In short minutes he was already halfway hard and so I use my hips, which are known for making him cum, to get him solid.

"Is this your way of applying dominance?" Tae smirked rubbing up against my hips.

"Is it working?"

"Maybe... but I don't plan on going down so easily." His words slide off his tongue with ease while looking up and licking his lips.

I chuckle and moved my hands up his shirt. There's no need for him to take all his clothes off when I'm still in my underwear. His chest is so warm under my icy tips that he hisses when I move over his nipples.

Harden by just a touch I take in his body language, watching as his teeth dig into his lips, coating the pink flesh. Something in me wants to try something, so I dove down a lay my tongue flat on his nipple. Taehyung moans startled and his head shoots up while I laugh. My tongue circles around his nipples hearing him whimper and bit on his lip harder.

"You will yield to me Tae." My voice is deep that it even startles me. I may have been a siren in my past life because the way Taehyung is looking at me makes me believe I have the powers to grant this man dreams.

"What makes you say that?" Taehyung said with a raspy breath. At any second his eyes might rollback.

I gave a half-smile. "Because I've got something you want." In no short time, his dick sprung out of his boxers, sliding a condom on and my soaked core had enough lubricant to slide him in with ease. Taehyung eyes finally rolled back and bites back a moan.

I sink down on his shaft and throw my head back with a soft moan. He fills me up to the top with no room for anything left and I started bouncing. My hand was on his chest for support while I smacked down on his pelvis. He groans and holds to my breast squeezing them through my bra while my necklace hovers over his face when I bend down.

"Submit to me," I whisper softly in his ear.

Taehyung growls but I grab his wrists and pin them over his head. I gaze into those frosty eyes while keeping my pace at the speed we'll both enjoy. My thighs burn but it feels good. Skin prickles on my neck when his teeth dive into the flesh. He bites hard enough for me to close my eyes shut and let out a mewl.

His way of not going down so easily is a pain in my ass. So stubborn but I still laugh and clenched my walls around his dick and he moans loud enough that the four walls in this room bounce it back into my ears. I sat up and placed my hands on my knees going faster. My boobs bounced and our skin clapped the faster I went.

A whimper escapes my lips when his tip brushes against my spot, hitting it repeatedly in this position. With this position Taehyung looked down at his dick going in and out of my pussy, each time getting wetter with my juices. A smirk plays on my lips giving him a show by rubbing my clit.

I bit on my lip a flicked my hair to one side. He watches me play with myself, sending me quicker to an early climax. But I planned on keeping it in until his stubbornness is subdued and I get what I want. The structure of his jaw tightens and he breathes a heavy breath.

With each bounce, my body shakes, and my legs roar with fire. My velvet walls began to quiver on their own, and the ticking of my heart is in my ears. I could no longer hear the outside world and Taehyung smiled below me.

My back arches and I scream with my eyes closed shut jumping off his dick and playing with my clit. Apparently, my orgasm came quicker than I imagined, my heart racing in my chest and I'm going limp.

My cum drizzles out of me onto his stomach and chest. My eyes are to the far corners of my head and I clench my hand around Tae's thigh to hold myself upright. Once I'n back down on earth I groaned and curse loudly. I huffed moving a hand through my hair and surveying the mess.

Taehyung stares at me with sparkling eyes in fascination and an ajar mouth. I couldn't place what his expression means but I grow mad just by looking at him. Then he smirks like he won a game, and it ticks me off. Somehow he's impenetrable with a cool glaze look now coating his slick face that has sweat.

"I told you to fucking submit!" My nostrils flared as I pouted.

"And I told you I won't go down so easily." He taunted with an upturned brow. "But you did your best baby that's all that matters, hmm."

Suddenly my phone ringed causing my anger to go elsewhere, and it was to whoever decided to call me at this time. I suck in a sharp breath and got off him to go searching for my pants that have been thrown on the floor. Namjoon face appears on my screen and I sighed but answered the phone.

"Hey, how was your flight?" His sweet voice comes through and my muscles relaxed to the sound.

"It was fine. Thanks for asking, how was yours?"

"Good, but hey check it, everyone was wondering if you wanted to come out for some drinks. Celebrate the new year before classes start back."

Taehyung's presence is behind him me as he kisses my neck softly. I hold in a whimper even while he kisses over the sensitive patch of skin he bit. He comes in on me like I was his prey and brushes his hard dick against my back.

"Get off the phone Noelle." He says in my ear before kissing the lobe. "Finish what you started."

"Uh," I moaned but then covered it up with a cough. Tae chuckles with his breath on the back of my neck and then pressed his hand on the small of my back. I can't find the right words to say back to Namjoon while Tae slides his dick over the slits of my pussy.

"I-I'm down, should I b-bring something?" I stuttered and pressed my lips together. I'm sputtering nonsense at this point.

Namjoon chuckled. "What you got us gifts? Should I act surprised?"

He shoves his dick into me without any warning and I moaned loudly. Namjoon stops short and I could hear him counting the seconds before saying anything. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I j-just stubbed my toe." I faked a laugh to ward off any suspicion while Taheyung stretched me without care, diving deep into my pussy then leaving the tip and pushing back forcefully again.

"Well as I was saying, Jin wants to have something at your place and I was like we gotta ask Noelle first. So here I am calling you just to pre-warn you that we're on our way."

"What!" I exclaim looking back at Taehyung with wide eyes.

"Yeah I know sorry guess we all missed you. Have the house clean before JK or Jimin comes and try and trash it."

"I-I can't, I have company."

And then Joon actually laughs like I said something funny. "Your stuffed animals aren't company Noelle. Be there in 20 bye."

The line disconnects and my phone drops to the ground. I'm met with the company of Taehyung's lips gliding over my skin leaving a trail of fire and ice that makes my body feel enhanced.

"Twenty minutes is more than enough time to make you submit for me." He gripped my hair tightly to emphasize his point and my jaw stretches to let out an inaudible sound because all I could do is feel his words.

He's behind me with a face tight in concentration and sweat rolling down his face bending my back and thrusting his hips into me. I'm clenching around him making him groan but he's relentless in teaching me a lesson.

I'm a stubborn woman born at heart. Knowing this, it's like I allow myself to get trapped in this repeated cycle of trying to prove myself to him. Even now I still haven't cracked the code to getting Taehyung completely submissive. But maybe it's knowing that he'll only show me his true dominance that makes me do it all over again.

Tears stream down my face and I mumble a slur of words while holding onto the wall in front of me. My ass claps back on his pelvis creating waves that leave him mesmerized.

"Oh, God..." I whine and he hums his approval in my ear. Curving his dick in such a way it scrambles my brain and I'm dizzy.

"You love this dick don't ya'?" He said in that snide tone and smacked my ass making me whimper. Tae placed his hand on my throat reeling me to his chest and pumped slowly, winding his hips hitting every spot I didn't even know I had. "It drives you crazy, huh?"

"Shut up." I gritted, trying not to lose consciousness. Trying to hold onto my last bit of sanity.

He laughed then moved us over to the front of my mirror. I got a glimpse of how erotic my body looked, sweat lightly coating my chest and my mascara running down my face. Taehyung's face is red at the cheeks and his hair covers over his eyes making him look shrouded with a deep burgundy aura.

My knees are growing weak, my lips quiver with my climax on the horizon. He sees this and smirks placing two fingers down my throat and picking up the pace. I choke on the collected spit with nowhere to go and accept defeat. I go limp in his arms.

"Do you submit to me?" Tae nuzzles his face in my neck breathing in my scent. His animalistic eyes carved up to the mirror and looks at me with such a twisted smirk my stomach churns.

I see the gratification in his looks, smiling before sinking his teeth into my shoulder making me wince. My heart is ringing in my ears and I moan like I don't have neighbors.

"I submit daddy, I submit!" I pleaded tapping at his arms around my body. At this point, I couldn't stop the tears even if I tried. I cry because the pleasure feels too good and I'm so close.

Satisfied he kisses the places he marked and I'm left feeling like putty in his arms. Taehyung grunted drawing his head back and my body shakes with the intensity of my orgasm. He holds me close before we both give in to the temptation of our climax.

I'm left with my body oversensitive and legs too weak to walk. I drop my head and my hair falls over my face as I catch my breath. He holds me still before pulling out slowly and I whimper.

Tae then turns me around and presses a slow lazy kiss on my lips. It's the type of one that shows how tired you are. But it's the kind that makes your world thrive and light up.

Our limbs pressed together, chest heaving. He then pulls away and runs a thumb over my lips. My eyes are half open but I'm watching as he traces the lines on them.

"I love your guest hospitality." Taehyung lifts a brow and breathes deeply. "Sure know how to make a person feel right at home."

"If I couldn't feel my legs I would knee you in the dick," I mumble and he laughs.

We break away and I tried my first attempt at walking and luckily I use the wall as support.

"So how long do you think they'll arrive?" Taehyung asked behind me but came and grabbed my hand walking out the bedroom to the bathroom.

There was a knock at the door with a voice coming after it. "Open up bitch we have UNO!" It was Sky.

We both looked at each other and said, "Shit."

They've been fucking for a couple of chapters now, I wonder how Noelle's coochie holding up. But I feel like I got a few more chapters in me before I start wrapping up this book and moving on to the next. I'm very excited about all the ideas I have for the other members👀

L&C💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.8K 2.6K 40
"I'm okay I think, how long does this stuff usually last?" "A few hours, you should be fine by the time you wake up...can I ask a favor from you?" "S...
514K 30K 89
You fell for Min Yoongi, hard, and you thought the feeling was mutual. But you were wrong. He never cared about you at all. [FORMERLY KNOWN AS THE...
14K 607 13
A violent college student softens his tough exterior when he falls in love with a introvert girl. However, tragedy strikes when he suffers a serious...
3.6K 153 23
Are high-class gentlemen's clubs even legal let alone holding a bachelor's party in one? Taehyung would never know. He was a sought-after bachelor wh...