[BL] Thousands Suspect Cannon...

By Erishi_An

Thousands Suspect Cannon Fodder After Being Reborn 万人嫌炮灰受重生后 Author 灰泉 Status 97 Chapters Description It was... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97

Chapter 69

953 27 1
By Erishi_An

The air conditioner was turned on in the big bus, and the cold air was blowing down from the top of the head, which made the young man have a headache and sneezed softly.

    He blocked the whirring air-conditioning wind with one hand, and his nasal cavity was frozen with freezing.

    The air-conditioning board is in the upper position, and the young man has to stand up to hit it.

    Unexpectedly, when he was about to sit down after the fight, he inadvertently lowered his head and bumped into the lingering picture of the two people in the front seat.

    He Kangyang was startled, his brown pupils shrunk, maintaining a posture of not sitting or not.

    Until the drowsy classmate next to him opened his eyes in a daze, seeing that he had been maintaining this strange posture, he asked strangely, "What's the matter with you?"

    This sentence brought He Kangyang back to his senses, and he forced a smile: "No."

.The two people in front didn't notice that anyone noticed them at all, and they were still intimate with themselves.

    But after a while, Shi Huai couldn't stand it anymore, he felt a little numb all over by being kissed, and his weak hand gently cupped Gu Jingxian's shoulder.

    "Wait……"

    At this time, the words of the young man, who had finally been able to breathe, were all mixed with the aroma of mint, and his lips were open and closed, and it was a sticky anger.

    "No way—"

    Although Shihuai took the initiative, he didn't want to kiss, so he was not allowed to kiss, and he was very squeamish.

    Gu Jingxian didn't turn his soft lips again and again, but sticky to Shi Huai's delicate chin, and pecked and kissed very lightly.

    "You smell so good." Gu Jingxian said this sentence as if he had lost his soul, buried his head on Shihuai's shoulder and neck, and asked in a low voice, "What did you wipe?"

.Shi Huai pushed Gu Jingxian's lush head, but did not push.

    Hearing these words, Shi Huai's face flushed red. He lowered his head to look at Gu Jingxian's fair profile, and said softly, "I didn't wipe anything, I don't like perfume."

    Gu Jingxian laughed and said in a lazy tone: "Well - that's your body fragrance?"

    Shi Huai nodded obediently, letting the tall boy wrap his strong arms around his waist tightly.

    In the next second, he realized that the right-angled section of his neck had been nibbled.

    Shi Huai subconsciously covered the place, but her eyes met Gu Jingxian's eyes looking up from the bottom, and the two looked at each other.

    "But I found that when there is no kiss, the smell will not be so strong." . Gu Jingxian said, and even asked shamelessly, "Since this is the case, if we go further in the future, will the aroma be stronger?"

    Shi Huai's eyes were instantly staggered from Gu Jingxian's, and his movements were rude. He quickly pushed Gu Jingxian away and tidied up his clothes, revealing only two red and pink ears.

    "What are you talking about, I'm so annoying, I'm not allowed to talk to you."

    Gu Jingxian straightened up following his strength: "Okay, but if that's the case, didn't I find a treasure? It's still a fragrant treasure."

    Shi Huai was in a hurry and was teased by him to make his heart beat chaotically. He reached out and tapped a spot on Gu Jingxian's body: "I've taped the acupuncture point, dumb point, you can't speak."

    Gu Jingxian: "Can—"

    Shi Huai narrowed his eyes threateningly: "Huh?"

    Gu Jingxian: "..."

.Huaihuai is so shy, will he still have a chance to try those Internet celebrity poses he saw in the story cp building? Gu Jingxian closed his mouth quietly, and began to recall the image of the Internet celebrity pose that he had silently saved. The raised Adam's apple slid slightly and licked the corner of his lips.

    If those postures are used at that time, the young man next to him will definitely have blood on his face and say no, but his tears will not shed, just like he kissed him just now, the little crying bag that can kiss tears, eyes. Looking at him hooked.

    Gu Jingxian adjusted his sitting posture somewhat unnaturally, so he could hide the impolite things under him.

    The crimson face of Shi Huai next to him has slowly faded, and he is looking at the phone intently.

    Someone messaged him.

    He opened it and found that it was He Kangyang.

    He Kangyang: [Squad leader, I have something to do at home and I want to ask for leave to go home. 】

.Shi Huai frowned, what could He Kangyang do? He is the only one at home, and he has no relatives, and only one of Morun's subordinates is in his home.

    Could it be that Morun is about to make a move, and he has to go back to make some preparations?

    Shi Huai: [What's the emergency? 】

    He Kangyang: [My Mimi jumped to the window and fell from the upstairs. My neighbor helped me to the hospital. Now I want to go back quickly. 】

    When Shi Huai saw this line of text, she choked.

    Wouldn't He Kangyang be cursing his kitten?

    Shi Huai was dubious, but approved him to go home according to the plan.

    Only when the enemy makes a move can it be controlled.

    ...

    The young man pressed his hat, got off the bus at dusk, and walked into an apartment suite.

.The house is not big, and it has all the internal organs and everything. You can see that it is in good condition by looking at the furnishings.

    As soon as the door was opened, the chubby little meatball had deliberately swooped on the young man's feet with four claws. The young man was taking off his shoes, and before he finished taking them off, the four-legged beast couldn't wait to roll around on the clean upper. .

    As he rolled, he stared at the young man with wide green round eyes.

    The young man ignored it, looked cold, and entered the room on his own.

    The beautiful short cat followed excitedly, but looked at the door that was suddenly closed in front of her at a loss, meowing for unknown reasons, two lovely white mangosteen claws lifted up and slammed the door, but she was too short and her focus was on. Unbalanced, it quickly fell to one side, a puddle of meat.

.It still continued to scratch the door without giving up, but the owner inside did not respond, the kitten bowed its head pitifully, its big round eyes filled with tears, and after a miserable meow, it obediently and quietly lay at the door Wait for the master.

    The young man in the door skillfully took out a new mobile phone.

    This was bought on his way back today. Although Moby sent someone to monitor him, he was not the target task.

    A brand new phone was opened and a card slot was inserted into a used phone.

    After quickly setting up the system and downloading the software, He Kangyang opened WeChat and looked at Shi Huai's business card. He didn't rush to add friends, but put his phone aside, turned on the computer, and looked for other things.

.Moby left quite abruptly that day, and he hadn't heard any rumors before.

    Coupled with the air vents that were detected last night, unsurprisingly, something should have happened to the Shi family.

    After He Kangyang searched for the Shi family's company name, 'Crimson Bear', a lot of related reports popped up.

    The top one is impressively—

    [#Red Bear CEO was hit and run! Many years ago, drunk driving caused a serious traffic accident at Hengtan Interchange in the middle of the night...]

    He Kangyang clicked on this eye-catching title, and a series of words came into view.

    It turns out that this is what Moby said.

    He Kangyang quickly backed out and clicked on an encrypted file.

    After He Kangyang pondered, he knocked out six numbers.

    A rather harsh warning sound suddenly sounded.

    【wrong password! .2 unlocks left! 】

    Usually, this kind of prompt pops up, indicating that the third time is wrong, either let Moby know that he has opened the file, or directly destroy the file in place.

    Either way, it's the same result - their partnership breaks down instantly, and there's a good chance that Moby will put a lot of pressure on his life and cause him to lose his present quiet days.

    He Kangyang was not afraid at all, his lips opened an arc, and he continued typing as if he didn't care about the warning at all.

    【wrong password! 1 chance left to unlock! 】

    The hat on the boy's head in front of the computer has not been taken off. The long brim of the hat is pressing down on his black hair. The sky outside the window is already dark. the taste of.

    He Kangyang was expressionless, his fingertips wandering wildly between the numbers 6 and 9.

.The screen already showed that he had entered five digits.

    This is number six.

    He only has one chance now.

    Three seconds later, He Kangyang resolutely chose 6.

    The warning prompt window did not pop up, and immediately opened a folder page with countless documents.

    "Oh, as expected of a worker."

    He Kangyang complained that Mobi's password was set to Morun's birthday and 996.

    Sure enough, 996 is a nightmare for workers.

    This string of passwords was accidentally seen on Moby's WeChat chat interface - Moby's memory is poor, he has to memorize many things, even setting the alarm clock to remember. It was all overcooked, and he happened to see the string of numbers that Moby sent to him in the top chat log when Moby took a shower without his phone.

.It is estimated that not to mention Moby, even He Kangyang never thought why he would take the risk of offending Morun to find out what they were going to do to the Shi family.

    He Kangyang quickly copied these documents to his Baidu Cloud, and then turned off the computer.

    The computer fell into a black screen again, as if it had never been turned on.

    ...

    He Kangyang's departure was not discovered, and Shi Huai only told Gu Jingxian and Qi Shen about it.

    After listening to Gu Jingxian, his face was a little strange: "You said he went home?"

    Shi Huai nodded: "He said that his cat fell from the roof and is now being rescued at the pet hospital. He was very worried and wanted to go back first."

    Gu Jingxian asked with a smile, "Do you believe it?"

    Shi Huai shook his head honestly: "How is that possible."

    Gu Jingxian: "So you..."

.Shi Huai: "Well, let him go back and see what tricks he's up to."

    Today, I went to climb the ten thousand steps of the temple. Shihuai was a little tired, and he was a little sleepy after chatting. Gu Jing chatted with him and pushed him to take a bath: "Don't sleep, you can sleep after washing."

    Shi Huai reluctantly went in to take a shower, leaving the phone outside.

    At this moment, his mobile phone lit up, and a WeChat friend added a reminder.

    Gu Jingxian opened it and took a look.

    [Huaiyang: Let me pass, I am an employee of your company, something happened to your family, I know some insider information. 】

    Gu Jingxian looked at the woman whose head was a cute cat, his eyes narrowed slightly.

    After he agreed, he quickly took his computer, logged into Shihuai's WeChat, and checked the other party's IP.

    He had vague guesses about this man.

.After the results came out, Gu Jingxian looked at the screen and said nothing for a long time.

    In Nanting City, and the ID card registration is really a woman...

    not him

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.5K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
107K 2.7K 81
Title: 替身不想再玩了 Author: 管红衣 Status: Completed Description: Gu Jingyuan has both good looks and good looks. He is a beautiful man and the star of Wenqu...
86.2K 2.3K 103
被前男友的白月光求婚后 Status : 85 Chapters + 18 Extras (Completed) Author : 恭十一 Xie Ning knew that his boyfriend was a player, seeing him pine after his whi...
55.2K 1.6K 47
病弱反派的联姻小财迷[娱乐圈] Status : 46 Chapters (Completed) Author : 玄鹿游原 Xia Xingchi was very poor, until he died and transmigrated into a book to become a y...