[BL] Thousands Suspect Cannon...

By Erishi_An

Thousands Suspect Cannon Fodder After Being Reborn 万人嫌炮灰受重生后 Author 灰泉 Status 97 Chapters Description It was... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97

Chapter 52

1.8K 47 0
By Erishi_An

Termination is no small matter.

    After Shi Huai turned off the computer screen, he turned on his mobile phone to contact the administrator.

    He lowered his head and slowly gave reasons for the termination of the contract.

    Gu Jingxian frowned upon seeing this. He squatted down, leaned over to the armrest of Shihuai's computer chair, and turned his head to look at him.

    "What happened? Huh?"

    The barrage in the live broadcast room was placed on the side of the computer screen. Gu Jingxian just lowered his head and used a bamboo skewer to string fruit to Shi Huai. He didn’t see what Bang Yi said, only that Bang Yi seemed to say something about himself. The bad words made Shihuai angry, and he said that he wanted to terminate the contract when he was so angry.

    Shi Huai didn't raise his head and said, "It's nothing, I just don't want to do it anymore, I didn't want to do it for a long time."

    Gu Jingxian saw that his eyebrows were lowered and he looked puffed up, and he thought it was funny and cute at the same time.

    "Someone scold me? . What are you calling me? "

    "...It's nothing to say." Shi Huai's typing hand paused and sent the message.

    Gu Jingxian stretched out his hand and slowly clasped the right hand that Shi Huai was waiting for a reply: "It's okay, tell me, scold me, can't I know?"

    "I said your voice is ugly." Shi Huai looked at Gu Jingxian, his eyes were aimed at Gu Jingxian's plump lips, and then he muttered, "Obviously it sounds good."

    Gu Jingxian asked in disbelief, "Just because of this?"

    Shi Huai was puzzled: "Otherwise?"

    Gu Jingxian's dry and warm fingertips rubbed against Shi Huai's index finger knuckles, and rested his face on the arm of the computer chair.

    "What's the matter? In the online world, there are already a lot of gangsters." Gu Jingxian comforted, "Don't you think my voice is ugly?"

.Shi Huai retorted displeased, "How is that possible?"

    Gu Jingxian quickly clapped his hands, spread it out, and said, "That's right, neither you nor I find my voice unpleasant, so why are you going to speak for a strange and nonsensical gangster? Are you going to resign?"

    "Or, you really don't want to do it anymore, this job has brought you a sense of boredom, and you don't have any nostalgia for your fans?"

    Shi Huai was silent. Gu Jingxian was attacked, and he was really dizzy.

    I think that half a year ago, Shi Huai suddenly became popular overnight because of a crash with a professional player. While attracting a lot of attention, there was also a large number of people who were jealous of him.

    At first, he didn't understand very much, why so many people can have such great malice towards a stranger.

.Even if it is freedom of speech, verbal attacks are a kind of harm.

    Fortunately, he was too laborious about checking his parents and didn't pay attention to it. The fans were very fighting, and all the black materials were sprayed away at once.

    Now that this matter calmed down, Shi Huai also found that he was acting a little impulsive.

    Seeing him calm down, Gu Jingxian smiled: "It's alright, in fact, you don't have to regret it, you can take advantage of today to think about it, whether you are still interested in this, if so, continue to do it, if not, just do it. Get out."

    Shi Huai looked at him and asked embarrassedly, "Is it not good for me to sit up like this?"

    Gu Jingxian laughed out loud, and raised his face with his hands: "What kind of sit-ups are these? It's just a spur of the moment, a true temperament."

    Shi Huai was still a little confused.

.Just as the balance was about to tilt towards the side of the homeopathic withdrawal, Shi Huai's phone vibrated.

    When Shi Huai picked up the phone, he found that the administrator didn't reply, the shock was because someone in the fan group Aite him.

    He clicked in and found that the most active fans in his fan group and the house manager were taking turns at him and asked him to look at the chat records above.

    It was found that Bang Yi sent him a few words.

    The general idea is that he apologized for his inappropriate words and deeds, the gift he gave to Shihuai does not need to be returned, and I hope that Shihuai will not terminate the contract.

    After Shi Huai read it, he thought about it, and then replied.

    The contract will not be resolved, but this gift still has to be returned to the list.

    After seeing his reply, Bangyi was a little anxious, and kept posting messages wildly. To be honest, don't return it to him. He has already apologized, and I hope Shihuai can forgive him.

.When Shi Huai looked at the news of Ding Ding Ding, she was a little puzzled.

    This list gave him a strange feeling...

    Are there really such humble fans?

    Shi Huai was a little overwhelmed, and he began to reflect on whether he did something wrong. After all, radishes and vegetables each have their own preferences. Maybe the first list did not like Gu Jingxian's voice, but the words were a little extreme.

    Gu Jingxian was beside him, also watching the news posted by Bang Yi.

    While replying, Shi Huai wondered, "Why didn't I find out that this list was typed so fast before, and so many messages were sent out."

    Gu Jingxian looked at the news of the list and remained silent.

    For some reason, he always felt that the way of speaking of this list was a little familiar.

    I like to use spaces instead of symbols, and I like to save two paragraphs before sending a box.

.The former one is not special, many people like to do it like this, the latter one is a bit strange, after all, most people send it after a line break, and they don’t deliberately save two paragraphs before sending it.

    The combination of the two reminded him of a person.

    He asked Shihuai, "Is there nothing on WeChat for this list?"

    Shi Huai raised his head, "Huh?" and clicked on the avatar of List One.

    He and Bangyi added friends, but they never entered each other's circle of friends.

    After I clicked in, I found that the other party had not sent a circle of friends.

    Shi Huai remembered that Bang Yi was also an original id on the platform.

    He guessed: "Maybe this person is more casual?"

    Gu Jingxian shook his head: "That's not necessarily, I suspect he is someone you know."

    "Ah? Who?"

.Gu Jingxian didn't say anything, but took out his mobile phone in front of Shi Huai and searched for a number.

    The personal information interface that pops up from this number is impressively the avatar of the list.

    Shi Huai widened his eyes and asked Gu Jingxian how he did it.

    His tone was full of admiration, as if Gu Jingxian had become the world's number one hacker.

    Gu Jingxian didn't know whether to laugh or cry: "It's nothing, I just entered the mobile phone number that Shi Qian registered some time ago. I didn't expect that it happened to be him."

    Shi Huai frowned, his head tilted back with some conditioned reflex: "Shi Qian?"

    Gu Jingxian nodded: "Didn't I find the store when I checked Shiqian's monitor before? . . At that time, I also spent a lot of money to get the store owner to call up Shi Qian's information. Later, I thought that he might do something else, so I spent a little more money and asked the store owner to help me keep an eye on Shi Qian. "

    Hence the phone number.

    Shi Huai's helplessness in the face of the apology to him just now vanished and turned into annoyance.

    "So, when Shi Qian knew it was you, he still said that your voice was ugly?"

    Gu Jingxian found that the young man's focus was wrong, and did not correct it, but shrugged: "It is estimated that it is."

    Shi Huai sneered: "How naive."

    In the group, Shi Huai directly clicked on the chat on the list and clicked on the video call.

    It was quickly rejected by the other party.

    Bang Yi explained: [I'm at work now, so it's not very convenient to pick up. 】

.Shi Huai replied: [Where do you work in Feixiong? 】

    Crimson Bear is the name of Shi's company. It was originally named because Elsie liked red and hoped that Shi Deming would be fiercer in the shopping mall. The fierce word was not good, so the word "bear" was used instead. This name also has Another flavor.

    List one: [Ah, I don't work at Fei Xiong. 】

    Shi Huai: [Then where do you work? I invite you to dinner tonight. 】

    List 1: [I am not in Nanting City. 】

    Shi Huai: [I didn't say I was in Nanting City, how did you know I was in Nanting City? 】

    Shi Huai never mentioned where she was when she was live streaming, and the place where she was live was always in the room. Netizens didn't have the supernatural powers to be able to figure out where Shi Huai was from the layout of the room.

    And List One can so accurately say Nanting City.

.Besides, when Shi Qian helped him talk a few days ago, he obviously knew that he was live.

    All kinds of clues point to the fact that Shi Qian is the top one.

    There was no reply from the first one.

    Shi Huai: [Shi Qian, do you think this is interesting? 】

    List one: [How did you recognize me? 】

    Shi Huai didn't know whether to be angry or to laugh. Is this the point? Isn't the point that he has already shown a very obvious attitude of rejecting the Shi family, but Shi Qian is still paying attention to him secretly, and even doing such a thing today.

    Bang Yi continued: [I was just worried about you, so I came to see it. 】

    Shi Huai: [Oh, and then I saw a list. 】

    List one: [...Then I won't watch it, I will cancel my account immediately. 】

    Shi Huai: [You give me back! Can't log out! .Who knows if you will secretly sign up for another trumpet and hide in the fan base? You can use this number, it doesn't matter if you look at it, but you are not allowed to speak or send gifts. 】

    On the one side of the list, it took a long time to reply: [Okay. 】

    Shi Huai: [If someone still attacks Gu Jingxian, I will default to you, so just wait. 】

    When Shi Qian saw his brother protecting Gu Jingxian like this, he was sad and angry: [Could it be that other netizens are not allowed to hate him? Xiaohuai, people have a thousand faces, others can hate you and hate you, and naturally they can hate Gu Jingxian, and hate Gu Jingxian. 】

    Shihuai typed in a willful way: [You fart, Gu Jingxian will not be hated by anyone! 】

    Shi Qian: [I am not human? 】

    Shi Huai: [Hmm. 】

    Shi Qian didn't send any more messages.

.When the group saw Shi Huai's last speech saying that after he did not terminate the contract, they all began to express that they liked Shi Huai's live broadcast very much, and hoped that he would not have such a situation of abandoning them in the future.

    Shi Huai smiled helplessly: [There will always be a day for a banquet, and you will always go your separate ways in the future. 】

    [But I promise you, I will broadcast live for another three years, and when I graduate from college, I will not broadcast live. 】

    The fans saw this: [Alright, better than canceling the contract immediately. 】

    After Gu Jingxian exposed Shi Qian's trick, he began to eat fruit again.

    "By the way, I found the picture you asked me to check before. It's quite close to us, at No. 32 Liancheng Street."

    Shi Huai was a little surprised when he heard the words.

    Really close.

    Because it's only three blocks away.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
34.5K 978 87
我再也不敢和主角作對了 Status: 87 chapters (Completed) Author: Jiu Pin Lin Xiao was addicted to reading Qidian novels. He always fantasized that he would have a...
303K 18.2K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
568K 17.3K 87
COMPLETED Chi Zhengzheng became vegetative, lying in bed, motionless. A CP-free novel suddenly appeared in her mind ... In the original novel, a car...