[BL] Thousands Suspect Cannon...

By Erishi_An

Thousands Suspect Cannon Fodder After Being Reborn 万人嫌炮灰受重生后 Author 灰泉 Status 97 Chapters Description It was... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97

Chapter 38

4K 129 6
By Erishi_An

This is very embarrassing.

    It's really embarrassing to get such an answer in front of everyone.

    There were even people present who acted as broadcasters and broadcast the comedy.

    The reason why Ruan Le felt this way was because the teacher posted it in the forbidden group. The forbidden group was created by their class last year. The exchange students were not included in the group because they were not included in the group.

    But even so, as long as they do a little after-school exercises, they will know that the document that Gu Jingxian sent to them is actually the original question in the textbook.

    Because the teacher of this course gave the original title in the last semester, Gu Jingxian, in order to know, sorted out the original title of the book when printing his own materials, and sent it to the group, but he did not expect to be misunderstood by Ruan Le. .

    Gu Jingxian smiled: "Now, do you have anything else to say?"

.Ruan Le silently closed his mouth and pretended to be a turtle.

    Shi Huai finally knew why Yu Hanming chose to use Ruan Le to deal with him. Such a stupid person, he didn't even know that he was used as a gun, and he probably thought he was very cool.

    In the end, the farce ended with Ruan Le's repeated assurances that he would write a two-thousand-word review.

    When Shi Huai returned to the dormitory, it was already around eleven o'clock in the evening. The roommate had already taken a shower and went to bed. Hearing that Shi Huai came back, the roommate stuck his head out.

    The roommate smiled: "Shi Huai, you are so cool today."

    Shi Huai raised his head and asked dumbly, "Ah? Why do you say that?"

    "Because you are not the same as the soft and cute you usually show today. In the face of vicious language, you have not retreated in the slightest." Li Xiuheng made a gesture.

.Shi Huai heard that he was praising himself, but he always felt that something was not right.

    "You said, Ruanmeng?" Shi Huai pointed at himself with a sluggish movement, "Me?"

    Seeing Li Xiuheng nodding without hesitation, Shi Huai felt a look of panic.

    He began to reflect on what he had done to make Li Xiuheng feel that the word soft and cute could be linked to him.

    "Hey, by the way, you are really in a relationship with the assistant class?" Li Xiuheng showed a gossip expression and frantically blinked his eyes.

    Shi Huai wanted to deny it, after all, this was just to block Yu Hanming and the others, so there was nothing to hide from his roommates.

    But somehow, he didn't want to deny it.

    "It's talked about, it's not long since we talked."

    Shi Huai unconsciously looked away and scratched the tip of his nose with his fingers.

.This is his small expression when he is shy.

    It's like really talking.

    Li Xiuheng gave a thumbs up: "Cow! But I don't know if the school will interfere."

    Seeing Shihuai looking over, Li Xiuheng quickly explained: "It's not because you are gay. The school has always been very open to gays. You don't have to worry about that."

    "Mainly, class assistants fall in love with students, which is a bit like a teacher-student relationship."

    Shi Huai twitched the corners of his mouth: "Bah, bah, what kind of teacher-student love, he won't be our class assistant next year, how can it be considered a teacher-student love?"

    Li Xiuheng gave an "I understand" look: "I know, I know. Shihuai shouldn't be so overreacting. I didn't say that I wouldn't talk to you. Look at how boring you are to the class assistant."

.Shi Huai blushed, and after a while he spit out a sentence: "Try to talk nonsense again!"

    Li Xiuheng laughed: "I also said that you are not soft and cute! You are so cute!"

    "It's a pity, the class assistant has already made the first move." Li Xiuheng sighed with a pity.

    Li Xiuheng: "By the way, did you know that next weekend will be a garden party?"

    Shi Huai nodded: "I know."

    He is the monitor and also participated in the planning activities of this garden party.

    The garden party is a relatively long-standing festival in X University, mainly to allow the entire X University students to make more friends, instead of studying hard, making friends limited to dormitories and classrooms.

    Li Xiuheng lay on the bed rail and asked, "Then is your partner a class assistant? It seems that the class assistant never participated in garden parties before, will he participate for you?"

.At the garden party, you can find a partner or not. If you have a partner, you will have a greater chance of winning the game.

    Shi Huai was stunned, he hadn't asked who Gu Jingxian's partner was.

    Will it be him?

    After all, they are nominally a couple now, so even if it is for Yu Hanming and the others, it should be him.

    Shi Huai shook his head: "It hasn't been decided yet, it's still early."

    Seeing that Li Xiuheng didn't ask what he wanted to ask, he pouted in disappointment, "Okay."

    "If the class assistant doesn't have time to accompany you, you can find me." Li Xiuheng wanted to lie down, but he got up and struggled.

    Shi Huai thought about it for a while, but still shook his head: "Maybe I don't want to participate, maybe?"

    Li Xiuheng: "..."

.Time passed quickly, and Shi Huai would train with everyone in the club every day to prepare for the next month's game.

    This afternoon, he changed his jersey, and the delicate skin on his body was exposed, which was pink and tender against the red jersey.

    Lu Baiyi came over holding the ball and poked Shihuai's arm curiously.

    "I have observed you for a long time. You are really exposed to the sun and rain, and your skin is still as white and tender as ever. You are like a peeled egg. How did you do it? I'm curious?"

    "Tell me the maintenance formula, so I can sell it to girls and make a lot of money."

    Shi Huai laughed: "Go, go, train."

    Gu Jingxian had also changed into his jersey and came out. He saw Lu Baiyi's concentration and staring at Shi Huai's arm as he was so close that his face almost touched Shi Huai's arm.

.Gu Jingxian pulled the man away, brought Shi Huai into his arms, and instantly took away the basketball in Lu Baiyi's hands.

    "What are you doing? If you don't have enough exercise, I'll work overtime for you on weekends."

    Lu Baiyi was indignant and dissatisfied: "Shihuai is not yours alone. Even if it's a relationship, can I look at his hands? I'm just curious, is it so stingy?"

    "Do you really want to train?" Gu Jingxian raised his thick eyebrows under the blue hairband, his eyes full of threats.

    Lu Baiyi: "...isn't it okay to be pregnant when you don't watch it?"

    Shi Huai didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and pushed Gu Jingxian: "What are you doing, your emperor, so domineering?"

.Gu Jingxian lowered his head, squinted at Lu Baiyi with his eyes, and said in a low voice, "No way, Lu Baiyi has known me for many years, and he knows that if I fall in love, it will be such a domineering model."

    This is of course fake. After all, Gu Jingxian has never been in a relationship at all. Even if Lu Boyi and him have known each other since elementary school, it is impossible for him to know how he is dating.

    Lu Baiyi was right, he was simply stingy.

    Shi Huai's focus was obviously a little off, and his tone became a little strange.

    He asked Gu Jingxian, "Have you filmed before?"

    Gu Jingxian didn't expect him to ask such a question, and subconsciously asked, "What's wrong?"

    Shi Huai's smiling eyes sank instantly.

    He gently pushed aside Gu Jingxian's hand around him, hugged the basketball in Gu Jingxian's arms, and his tone was lukewarm.

."Nothing, let's train."

    Training is usually an hour and a rest.

    However, Gu Jingxian, the main trainer, was extra distracted this time, and was called out by Lu Baiyi several times.

    Lu Baiyi: "What are you doing, Gu Jingxian, are you sleepy? Are you sleepwalking?"

    Gu Jingxian didn't look at him, but turned to look at Shi Huai.

    I don't know if I sensed his gaze, but Shi Huai, who was originally facing his side, turned and turned his back to him.

    There are a lot of people in the basketball club, so they all come to train in teams.

    Just now, with the ball in his arms, he ran to another team for training.

    "Gu Jingxian!" Lu Baiyi was so angry that Gu Jingxian didn't slap him at all.

    Afterwards, he followed Gu Jingxian's gaze and found that he had been staring at Shi Huai during training, his eyes looking back and forth between the two.

.Lu Baiyi seemed to understand something.

    He smirked and said, "Oh...Is it to make my wife angry?"

    Gu Jingxian turned around with a smile on his face, dribbled the ball, and threw the ball to Lu Baiyi with a lot of strength.

    "continue."

    He probably knew why Shihuai was in trouble.

    It seems that he misunderstood that he had been in love before.

    What a little vinegar.

    Gu Jingxian shook his head with a smile, and decided to explain it to Shi Huai later.

    Shi Huai's team training soon ended. He ran to the corner to get some water, and drew his towel to wipe the sweat off his forehead and body.

    His red lips were moistened by the mineral water and became even more glistening.

    He pursed his lips, remembering what Gu Jingxian said just now, and it was a little uncomfortable.

.Gu Jing talked about it, and he didn't belong to him anyway, so why should he care whether he talked or not.

    The two of them were just pretending to be lovers, only they felt uncomfortable everywhere, but Gu Jingxian was very comfortable, so he probably didn't care much about it.

    Only he cares.

    Thinking about it, Shi Huai took another sip of water.

    "Xiaohuai."

    A person suddenly came next, and the voice was very familiar.

    Shi Huai looked at it and found that it was Shi Qian, whom he hadn't seen for a long time.

    Since the beginning of school, Shi Qian has rarely been in the club, because he is also the president of the student union. There are a lot of things to do in the student union. The club is now basically in charge of Gu Jingxian and Lu Baiyi.

    Shi Huai tightened the bottle cap and said indifferently, "Is something wrong?"

.After being treated differently by Shi Qian and the others in the previous life and after his previous rebirth, he was extremely disappointed with his family. Then when he learned that Shi Qian helped Shi Deming to cover up the truth of his derailment, after his mother realized the truth, he was arrested. Under the double betrayal of his son and husband, after he jumped off the building, he was already very resistant to Shi Qian.

    X Da was not far from home, but because Shi Huai didn't want to see Shi Qian and Shi Deming, he never went home once for so long.

    I was glad that Shi Qian was not in the club, but I didn't expect Shi Qian, the nominal president, to come back.

    "It's nothing, I just came to see you."

    Shi Qian didn't know that Shi Huai already knew the truth about the will and the death of his mother four years ago, but he just sighed in disappointment.

    To those who don't know, it seems that Shi Qian was heartbroken by Shi Huai's indifference.

."It's okay, I'll continue with team training."

    "Wait!" Shi Qian took Shi Huai's hand.

    Shi Huai quickly pulled back and frowned, "Just talk, don't touch me."

    When Shi Qian looked at Shi Huai who was so resistant to him now, his heart was bitter.

    They were already trying their best to restore the hurt they had done to Shi Huai, but Shi Huai didn't seem to be willing to forgive them.

    Shi Qian said, "Can you go home for a meal at the end of this month?"

    But he didn't dare to ask for more, he just wanted to have a meal with Shihuai.

    He hadn't been to the club before, and it was because he reflected on himself that what he had done before really made Shi Huai sad.

    Unexpectedly, Shi Huai didn't go home for more than a month.

.Shi Huai's brows and eyes became cold: "No..."

    "What are you doing here!"

    A voice interrupted Shi Huai's refusal.

    Gu Jingxian came over aggressively and looked at Shi Qian coldly: "Aren't you going to be a student? Why did you come to the club?"

    "Come if you want, I'm the president, do you want to report to you when you come?"

    Shi Huai knew that Gu Jingxian and Shi Qian quarreled, but it was the first time he saw the scene of the two quarreling.

    Gu Jingxian laughed angrily at his shameless words.

    He walked forward, in front of Shi Qian.

    The two looked at each other.

    Gu Jingxian said in a bad tone: "You forgot what you promised me before? You said you would not disturb him again!"

.Shi Qian did agree before, but he found out that Shi Huai was a family member he had been with for more than ten years. Not seeing him for more than a month is already his limit.

    Shi Qian's face was ugly: "But he's my brother! What's wrong with meeting? Is there a family member who hasn't seen each other for four years?"

    Gu Jingxian stood up and folded his arms: "Well, it seems that I can tell Shihuai directly that his brother is monitoring him."

    Shi Qian's face turned purple.

    The reason for his quarrel with Gu Jingxian is very simple. Gu Jingxian found out that Shi Qian was monitoring Shi Huai on Shi Huai's mobile phone.

    So Gu Jingxian hurriedly went to Shi Qian to settle the account, and everyone in the community knew that Gu Jingxian had a quarrel with the president.

    Later, Gu Jingxian used this to make Shi Qian stop disturbing Shi Huai, and let him spend the entire university quietly.

.What Shi Qian didn't know was that Gu Jingxian found out that Shi Qian was monitoring Shi Huai's mobile phone in front of Shi Huai. He thought that Shi Huai didn't know about it, so he gritted his teeth and agreed.

    As a result, within two months, Shi Qian couldn't hold back and came to Shi Huai

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.1K 3K 95
Author: 莫晨欢 , Mo Chen Huan Complete - 165 Chapters + 12 extras In his last life, he was a superstar that dominated the entertainment circle. In this...
291K 17.7K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
365K 11.6K 87
撒娇炮灰最好命 Status : 81 Chapters + 5 extra (Completed) Author : 季放 Yan Yan has become the cannon fodder in the novel. Young Master Cannon Fodder was lo...
32K 949 87
我再也不敢和主角作對了 Status: 87 chapters (Completed) Author: Jiu Pin Lin Xiao was addicted to reading Qidian novels. He always fantasized that he would have a...