We found Love♥️

By _writer__90

#1 in calm on 4/7/22 Completed ✅ VEDANT DIXIT "A man is incomplete without a woman. But I lost the woman I w... More

Introduction
She's something else!
I just hate them!
I argue with her?
I HATE MEN!
No man! No drama!
She's unpredictable!
He makes me weak!
God only save me..!
Getting on my nerves!
She said yess?
It has magnet in them.
I myself don't know!
The problem is not him!
Kya musibat hai ye?
And got nothing in return.
And you create a havoc in my life!
That's some achievement dude!
I'm losing my mind!
Is that all she thinks?
This felt surprisingly safe!
Pagal to ye kar rahi hai mujhe!
Should I get used to this warmth?
Even he got fed up!
Why are all the hardships in her way?
Jaan hi lelo meri!
Koi mere iss dil ko sambhale!
Mere biwi ka toh jawaab nahi!
He is injurious to my health!
I just can't!
Mera bichara laptop!
Ye pagal to nahi ho gaya?
That's my girl!
I'll be safe!
She definitely has my heart!
Can I really risk my heart?
Only because of him!
I'll lose my control!
You have made me weak!
Together!
Fuck you Vedant!
Focus on getting out of here!
This can't be happening!
Did she really say that?
We found Love♥️
Epilogue

I love teasing her!

6K 486 85
By _writer__90

Vedant Dixit

I was waiting in the restaurant the meeting was going to be held. All the while I was checking my phone to see If Sana has called or atleast messaged me.

Pagal kar degi ye ladki toh!

Didn't she even think once If I have reached or not? Jinda bhi hu ya marr gaya!

"Sir, Are you waiting for someone's call?" Manav, my assistant asked.

"Shaadi hui hai teri?" I asked him and he nodded his head in a no.

"Fir tujhe nahi pata chalega. Jaane de." I said shrugging it off.

"Sir, are you angry on Mrs.Dixit?" He asked nervously and I nodded.

He just laughed and I glared at him.

With an irritated look I sat there when Mr. Raichand arrived.

I stood up from my place greeting him,
"Good morning, Mr. Raichand."

"Good morning, Mr.Dixit." He said and took his seat.

We started with our meeting while Manav showed him a few statistics about the company.

"I was removing my investment because of the previous CEO. He was a good for nothing man and a fraud too. After your father the company has faced quite a loss. But now when I see you handling it I am sure you will take it to new heights." He said and I smiled.

"I won't dissapoint anyone." I said.

"And don't worry about the investment. I am confident I am trusting the right man." He said and I smiled.

If Sana would've been here she would give me this big proud smile with her eyes lit up with happiness.

I still remember the day I was announced as the C.E.O her eyes had more excitement that mine.

Ajeeb ladki hai!
I thought chuckling.

"I am sorry, for actually asking you to fly down over here but then I am going on a month long vacation with my wife. So, this is was necessary." He said and I nodded.

"That's fine. I can understand." I said smiling and we left.

My phone pinged indicating a message from Aditya.

Adi: Pata hai kitne ladko ke muh todne padnewale hai hume aaj?😂

Me: kyu bhai?

Adi: Apni biwi ko dekho jara. Tum to yaha ho nhi. Line lambi lagne wali hai iske liye.😜

I just kept caressing the photo with a smile on my face.

Kitni sundar lag rahi hai!
Kisiki nazar na lage!

Me: Mere aane tak bodyguard banna uska. Nazar utar de uski. Kahi teri hi nazar na lag jaye😂

Adi: Fikar not Bhai. Aapko to pata hai Bhabhi ko waise kisi bodyguard ki zaroorat nhi. 🤣 But fir bhi Bodyguard Aditya Dixit reporting, Sir!

I laughed reading his text and again opened the picture of Sana.

"Sir, You're missing your wife a little too much." Manav said and I smiled humming.

Not just a little too much,
A hell lot of much!

But, my wife is one stubborn woman.

And suddenly I remembered all the things she said or did.

She has her own way of expressing. The suit she gave me, all those smiles she gives me, being protective of me, helping me at every step to achieve my dream, my father's dream.

Kuch jyada bol diya kya maine?

"Manav, do you have a girlfriend?" I asked turning towards him and he nodded his head in a yess.

"What would you do to get her forget all your arguments?" I asked.

"Just a smile and very warm hug. My girlfriend actually never argues much and whenever she does my hug works." He said shrugging.

Meri biwi to laath marke bhaga degi!

My phone pinged with a notification and It was Sana.

I smiled as If I have won a lottery and opened the message.

It was an audio.

The moment you step in the room I am going to shower all my heels on you. This is just to warn you.

She said and I laughed.

She sent another audio message,

It takes a second to wake someone up and inform that you're leaving. And I tried hard not to do this but I am soo furious that I couldn't control myself from sending you these notes.

I stiffled my laughter.

Kitni cute hai ye!

Before I could reply with anything there was another audio,

Haa abb iska bhi jawaab mat do. Ek kaam karo ghar aao hi mat. Wahi reh jao. Kaho to Kavya ko bhej du waha? Honeymoon mana ke aao uske sath!
She said and I could hear how angry was she.

"Manav, what time are we going to leave?" I asked.

"Sir, I'll get the contract printed in half an hour and after that we have to get it signed by Mr. Raichand. We can leave after that." He said and I nodded.

She'll send me 100 audio notes by then!

Abb itna bhi kya gussa hona yaar! Sab sunn ke bhi jawaab nahi de raha. It sucks that you're avoiding me. I mean I am really mad at you but I can't be mad at you because It was my fault at the first place. But you are a very intelligent person right? Mere jaisee pagal to ho nahi? Maine impulsive hoke jhagda kar liya to kya tum khatam nahi kar sakte? Itna to koi bhaav nahi khata.

Areee! Ye jawaab dene ka time degi tab dunga na jawaab!

If you wanted to be a sadu and not talk to me to ghar pe rehke hoo lete gussa. Itna dur Indonesia jake gussa hone ki kya jaroorat thi? Kab aane wale hai wo bataoge yaa usme bhi bhaav khana hai?

She asked furiously.

"Manav, get the contract printed and get Mr. Raichand's signatures. If I don't leave now I am sure my wife is going to end up divorcing me." I said laughing.

"Okay sir." He said and I quickly asked him to turn the car towards the airport.

Kavya ko bolu call karke puchne? To batayega kya? Just come here, I'll tell you gussa kaise hote hai!
2 laafe marungi sari akal thikane aa jayegi.

She again sent an audio note and I laughed listening to this.

Aa raha hu mera chota patakha!
Soo impatient!

I recorded an audio note and sent it to her.
Why should I tell you when am I going to come? You be busy with drawing conclusions regarding me.

Jo karna hai karo!
She sent sounding furious and I laughed.

I love teasing her!
I never knew, I would be soo crazy to see her after being away just for a few hours!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 88.6K 66
COMPLETED ✅ #1 in indianlove on 6/5/21 #1 in india on 26/6/21 #7 in romance on 26/6/21 Opposites Attract? Maybe! This is a story where two total...
188K 10.1K 61
A married women is stepping back in fear, saying no don't come near me, her back hit the wall. Then a man in fair color blocked her in-between him an...
20.5K 1.2K 17
Vahi massom chehra Jo 2 saal pehle dekha tha Jo aaj bhi raat ko sone nahi deta. Vahi nili ankhe Jo 2 saalo pehle dekhi thi bilkul samundar ki t...
96.6K 3.2K 36
Their love story contains a lot of misunderstandings, love, jealousy, possessiveness and ups and downs. Everything changes one by one but one thing s...