[BL] Thousands Suspect Cannon...

By Erishi_An

Thousands Suspect Cannon Fodder After Being Reborn 万人嫌炮灰受重生后 Author 灰泉 Status 97 Chapters Description It was... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97

Chapter 35

4.8K 143 13
By Erishi_An

Five or six minutes left before class, the teacher who had just disappeared came back, took his black thermal pot, and walked to the podium.

    Standing on the top podium, he didn't notice that the atmosphere of the people in the middle row was on the verge of breaking out, and there was a dull hair on the top of his head that couldn't be suppressed.

    He cleared his throat, summoned up his courage and said to everyone, "Who is the squad leader?"

    "I need to count the number of people for attendance later. Come and report to me the list of leave requests."

    Ruan Le, who was still sneering with his eyes crossed, was waiting for Shi Huai's answer, only to see the other person stand up indifferently, and his clear voice echoed powerfully in the classroom.

    "Teacher, there is no leave list today."

    The teacher breathed a sigh of relief and nodded gratified for taking this first step: "Okay, I see, thank you monitor."

    "It's ok.".Shi Huai stood tall and asked with a light smile, "But I haven't received any news that there are other students in the class."

    The teacher panicked and blamed herself: "Ah! I forgot to tell you. I was responsible for the notification. I may have forgotten to tell you. I will send you the list of exchange students now."

    The teacher bowed his head and stammered a little: "These are the students who normally attend classes here this semester, and the attendance is the same."

    He was so nervous that he even forgot to tell the monitor.

    This time, the exchange student program was newly added and directly belonged to the school organization, so Gu Jingxian, who was a class assistant, did not receive any news.

    Shi Huai nodded in response, sat down freely, looked at Ruan Le, whose eyes were like copper bells, and smiled lightly.

    He said lightly: "I'm ready to go to class, please turn back, please, exchange student of University A."

.In fact, X is only a bit more amazing than A, and A is still a very important university.

    But this amazing point, when Fang Cai Ruan Le deliberately emphasized the big gap between second-class schools and A, it instantly showed the difference like a natural moat.

    Originally, he wanted to take advantage of his education to get pregnant, but by the way, he was not worthy of Xiao Xiang Yu Hanming's Ruan Le, and his face turned green, which matched the green clothes on his body very well.

    From the beginning to the end, Shi Huai never gave Yu Hanming, whose eyes were glued to him, a look, but just kept his eyes on the phone list sent by the teacher to determine the number of attendance.

    Finally, when Yu Hanming was about to speak, Gu Jingxian cut off the conversation.

    "Classmate, study hard when you come to X University. If it interferes with the monitor's study, you can change to another class. Our class can't accommodate you."

.Gu Jingxian's tone was quite rude, and he didn't mean to save face for each other at all.

    Yu Hanming has been watching Gu Jingxian for a long time, starting from the school friendly match, to the dream of reincarnation half a year ago, and finally the day of the avalanche in the Keji Mountains.

    All the time, as long as it is in his arms, he is everywhere.

    After Shi Huai checked the attendance numbers, he began to go down a row to count the number of people. Yu Hanming smiled, and the drooping eyelashes were clearly rooted and raised again.

    "We've been between us for six or seven years, do you think it's your turn?"

    "The person Shi Huai likes is me, it's always been me, it's just a temporary trust and attachment to you, can't you see it?"

    How could he not see that Gu Jingxian likes Shihuai, and both Gu Jingxian and Shihuai are super-strong single arrows in dreams, and it is difficult for people to ignore them.

.He could also see how attached Shihuai was to Gu Jingxian. The two seemed to be separated by a layer of paper that was covered with paste. It was obvious that it would be broken when poked, but because of the opaque paste, both sides were hesitant. Dare to take a step through the broken window.

    In this case, it is just right, this time is the perfect period for him to restore Shihuai.

    What he just said was not entirely to scare Gu Jingxian, but more to himself.

    His relationship with Shihuai for six or seven years should be deeper than Gu Jingxian's.

    "Do you think I'm joking?" Gu Jingxian was happy to hear that Yu Hanming was still threatening him, but he was not in a hurry to drive Yu Hanming away, it was still useful to keep him.

    After all, an emotional intensifier was delivered to him, how could he just drive it away without using it up?

.Gu Jingxian said with a smile: "If you disturb Shihuai, I will be able to transfer you to another classroom for disrupting the order of the classroom."

    Yu Hanming frowned.

    Gu Jingxian wouldn't be a student council officer, would he?

    "I'm a class assistant."

    As if seeing through Yu Hanming's thoughts, Gu Jingxian said it bluntly.

    Class assistant, the status of one person in the class above ten thousand people.

    Yu Hanming had no choice but to shut up with a livid face.

    He is not afraid of the student union, even if he is transferred from this course, he can still go to other courses.

    But the class assistant is different. If you can directly separate him from Shihuai's class, then it would be meaningless for him to be an exchange student.

    Gu Jingxian has been busy again recently.

.In the past, I was busy with basketball clubs and experimental projects, but now I am busy escorting Shi Huai from Yu Hanming and Ruan Le, two unsightly guys, to safety every day.

    Since meeting them this semester, he and Shi Huai have met these two people by chance, either at dinner or in the dormitory.

    Even more outrageous, Shi Huai said, even when he went to the toilet, Ruan Le was next to him.

    These two people are like maggots who are holding on to people and refuse to let go. When he is not at ease, Shi Huai left alone, and he has to escort Shi Huai back to the dormitory every day, so he is also teased by the members of the club——

    "Gu Jingxian, what are you doing as a nanny? Shihuai is tall and has long legs. You look like you are afraid that someone else will steal him and he will never come back."

    However, this can only be said when the president is away.

    Who doesn't know now that the president and Gu Jingxian had a quarrel.

.The prestige of the former president's younger brother controlling mad demons shocked the whole club, and now Gu Jingxian has transformed into the valet nanny of the president's younger brother, once again reviving the prestige that he once had in the club.

    Gu Jingxian had already taken offense at their joking, but he just waved his hand as usual, and escorted Huai back to the dormitory.

    After all, the school's lights are public street lights, which are too heavy in the dark and dusk, and can only barely illuminate the road not far away.

    Shi Huai walked in and walked on the mud brick road. After a while, Gu Jingxian's hand stretched out and brought him to his side. Shi Huai's center of gravity was unstable, and his head hit Gu Jingxian's slender neck. .

    Gu Jing said succinctly and concisely: "Look at the road."

    Shi Huai looked at him in confusion, he was clearly walking well, how could he not watch the road?

    Gu Jingxian calmly pointed forward.

.In the corner not far away, a sign was put up at some point, with a chubby little green snake drawn on it, with a round head, yellow eyes, and a short red snake letter.

    【There are snakes nearby, please pay attention to safety】

    Only then did Shi Huai scratch his cheeks, and said foolishly, "Oh, I didn't see it, the street light is too dark."

    "It's normal, I haven't seen it before, and after being bitten once, my memory will be long." Gu Jingxian smiled. Under the dark orange street lamp, the tall nose bridge and the black and narrow eyes were outlined faintly. halo.

    Shi Huai hurriedly turned his head away as if he was struck by something, and then he reacted again and asked quickly.

    "Have you been bitten?"

    Gu Jingxian raised his neck and hummed casually, "It's not poisonous."

    Shi Huai was a little nervous: "No poison? Have you checked it?"

.After getting Gu Jingxian's affirmative answer, he breathed a sigh of relief, and then he gritted his teeth and said, "It will hurt even if it is not poisoned."

    "Forget it, I'll bring people tomorrow to catch snakes and eliminate harm for the people."

    Gu Jingxian, who originally wanted to take the opportunity to lead the topic: "...Aren't you going to ask what kind of snake that snake is?"

    Shi Huai was stunned: "Didn't you say it's non-poisonous? It doesn't matter what kind of snake it is, it's only venomous or not. It's good to see if the rescue is not good?"

    Gu Jingxian: "..."

    He seems to have fallen in love with a big straight man.

    "Cough cough." Gu Jingxian cleared his throat, "That snake is called Yu Hanming."

    Shi Huai: "???"

    Gu Jingxian explained solemnly: "Look, Yu Hanming suddenly came to our school, and even I didn't receive the news, does it look like a snake that suddenly appeared from the hillside?"

."Don't you feel strange about his recent encounters with you? He clearly wants to entangle you. It's like that snake confided in a snake and waited for an opportunity."

    Gu Jingxian walked quickly to the front of Shihuai, walking backwards, face to face with Shihuai.

    Shi Huai looked at him and nodded, listening obediently.

    "He secretly told me nonsense, saying that you can never fall in love with me, you will only be his."

    The rhythm of Shi Huai's footsteps suddenly became confused.

    Gu Jingxian stopped abruptly and stood still, Shihuai almost couldn't stop the car, and his forehead almost hit Gu Jingxian's chin again.

    "What are you doing!" Shi Huai said in a loud voice, trying to cover up his beating heart with this second sudden headbutt.

    Gu Jingxian bent down slightly, removed Shi Huai's hand covering his forehead, and looked directly at Shi Huai with his deep eyes.

."So, the snake finally opened its bloody mouth, showing its sharp fangs, and stabbed at me, trying to poison me to death."

    Shi Huai's hand was firmly grasped by Gu Jingxian, staring at him blankly.

    Gu Jingxian's metaphor, he seems to understand something, but also doesn't seem to understand.

    Gu Jingxian's lips opened a happy arc: "However, this snake can become non-toxic."

    "Do you know how to do it?"

    Shi Huai asked repeatedly in a daze, "How did you do it?"

    "Just..." Gu Jingxian brought his face closer, and the warm breath he exhaled with each breath hit Shi Huai Mingli's face.

    "You and I are pretending to be lovers."

    "He could even poison himself to death."

    ...

    It was clearly spring, and the temperature should have been as cool as water.

.The lower half of Ke Shihuai's face buried at the collar of his shirt was surprisingly hot.

    His slender hand was held by the person next door, and the swirling night wind whistled, and the hand over there tightened.

    Shi Huai's face was slightly burnt again, and with a tone of shyness or anger, he asked in a low voice, "What are you doing?"

    "Prepare to go downstairs in your dormitory, you have to be realistic."

    "Oh..." Shi Huai buried her face in the raised collar again, her voice muffled.

    "Come here, take my hand, and get closer." Gu Jingxian lowered his head and instructed him in his ear, "Yu Hanming is squatting on the flower bed in front."

    Shi Huai took advantage of the situation and hooked up to his curved arm, sticking to it.

    Obviously, this kind of action was often done before, but the heartbeat was faster than ever before.

.It was nine o'clock in the evening, and the freshman year still had to study at night. Shihuai's dormitory building was almost empty, and no one could be seen.

    Shi Huai was a member of the basketball club. He needed extra training tonight, so he took the leave of absence. After the extra training, he could go back to the dormitory to rest.

    The dormitory of the exchange students was arranged opposite the freshman dormitory, with a large black gate.

    Shi Huai walked on the right side of Gu Jingxian, his vision was completely blocked by Gu Jingxian's sweater, and he couldn't see that there was no one in the flower bed at all.

    Gu Jingxian turned his head and dropped a kiss on Shi Huai's fine black hair.

    The voice overflowed from the gap between the lips: "He looked over."

    Shi Huai was so grateful for the warm touch on his forehead that he stopped in place stiffly.

    At this time, he still has nothing to do with Yu Hanming, Yu Minghan's snow-white ears covered by black hair are all red and dripping blood.

."Okay, he's gone."

    Obviously no one was at the flower bed, but Gu Jingxian was stunned to say that there was an idiot who squatted there and peeked at the intimate actions of the two and left in a daze.

    It can be said that it is the pinnacle of open-eyed and nonsense.

    Shi Huai didn't even look to see if Gu Jingxian was telling the truth or a lie, he just lowered his head, buried his face in the turtleneck trench coat and refused to come out. He didn't even say hello to Gu Jingxian and ran away.

    Gu Jingxian stroked his lips lightly, and smiled inexplicably.

    Watching his figure from afar, he didn't withdraw his eyes until he disappeared and walked to his dormitory building.

    He didn't know that his nonsense figure just now appeared as soon as he turned around, and rushed to the place where Gu Jingxian watched.

    Shi Huai pressed the elevator and waited slowly.

.Unconsciously, my hand touched the place just now, and suddenly my body trembled, and my heart was beating wildly.

    What's going on? Why does he feel that his muscles are so tense now, as if they are tense together and in urgent need of intense relief and relaxation.

    Shi Huai silently lowered his eyes and thought about why his body had such a strange phenomenon.

    He had never felt it before, as if he wanted to hit hundreds of quivering spirits.

    The elevator door opened.

    Shi Huai walked in, turned around and pressed the elevator upstairs to go back to bed. A black figure rushed in in a flash, and the elevator door closed.

    The overwhelming smell of alcohol rushed into Shihuai's nose, the shadow tightly shackled Shihuai's body, and the smell of alcohol permeated the cramped space of the elevator.

    Shi Huai moved and found that he couldn't break free.

.Shi Huai was only stunned for a moment, he didn't see who the other party was, and remembered a few self-help tricks that Gu Jingxian taught him in the previous life.

    Shi Huai flexed his left hand, and the sharp part of his elbow hit the man directly, and he also used force under his feet to push the man against the wall.

    The man was in pain, and his hand loosened for a moment. Shi Huai quickly seized the moment, moved his backhand down a little, and aimed a precise blow at the man's abdomen.

    "Ow—"

    The man screamed, and the strength of his subordinates completely loosened. At this time, Shi Huai could see the face of the shadow clearly.

    A face of Yu Hanming was crying, it was terrible, and it was very funny.

    Yu Hanming was beaten, and while crying, he murmured, "Xiaohuai..."

    "Xiaohuai, woowoo...why don't you want me anymore."
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3.8K 154
𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦𝗡'𝗧 𝗠𝗬 𝗡𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗟. 𝗜 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗨𝗥𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗘. 𝗔𝗟𝗦𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗠𝗬 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦�...
69.1K 3K 95
Author: 莫晨欢 , Mo Chen Huan Complete - 165 Chapters + 12 extras In his last life, he was a superstar that dominated the entertainment circle. In this...
216K 9.2K 96
After Rebirth, I Decided To Inherit the Family Property 重生后我决定继承家产 Author(s) Cattail Tea 猫尾茶 Status in COO 103 Chapters (Completed) 94 Main Chapters...
32K 949 87
我再也不敢和主角作對了 Status: 87 chapters (Completed) Author: Jiu Pin Lin Xiao was addicted to reading Qidian novels. He always fantasized that he would have a...