[BL] Thousands Suspect Cannon...

By Erishi_An

Thousands Suspect Cannon Fodder After Being Reborn 万人嫌炮灰受重生后 Author 灰泉 Status 97 Chapters Description It was... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97

Chapter 14

8.1K 294 43
By Erishi_An

Gu Xingyan watched helplessly as his brother snatched the ice cream from his tutor brother, and couldn't help but vindicate Shi Huai.

    "Brother! Teacher Shihuai wants to eat, can you buy it yourself?"

    Gu Jingxian slammed a hammer into his head: "Idiot, it's said that your brother was pregnant with a cold. Have you ever seen a cold that can eat ice cream?"

    After Gu Jingxian grabbed it, he took a big mouthful of the ice cream on it, holding the ice cream in one hand and dragging Shi Huai with the other to the cafe next to him.

    "Gu Xingyan, you can get the ice cream and come over yourself later."

    "You're not allowed to eat it, you know?" Gu Jingxian just took a big mouthful because he was afraid that Shihuai would grab it back, and now there are white stains of ice cream on the corners of his mouth.

    He was glad that Shihuai didn't eat too sweet like Gu Xingyan, otherwise it would be embarrassing that the ice cream was too sweet for him to eat later.

.He glanced at Shi Huai next to him, thinking that no wonder Shi Qian kept staring at Shi Huai.

    It's really disobedient. How can you eat ice cream when you have a cold?

    "Eat it when you're done. I'll buy it for you when the time comes."

    This time, Shi Huai was not like yesterday. He knew that Gu Jingxian was also doing it for his health, so he just nodded slyly.

    But the young man looked at Gu Jingxian eating so deliciously, he couldn't help swallowing, and frowned, "But my mouth has no taste."

    The two have now entered the cafe, and many people are chatting and working in it.

    Gu Jingxian asked Shi Huai to sit down: "Then I'll go to the front desk and ask if there is any candy."

    "Wait, let me Baidu, can I eat candy when I have a cold?" Gu Jingxian took back the steps he took, and turned on his mobile phone as if he had something to do with it.

.After a while, Gu Jingxian asked, "Do you have a sore throat? Are you coughing? Do you have a fever?"

    After he finished speaking, he added another sentence: "No lying."

    Just as Shi Huai was about to lie and shake his head, he stopped in midair awkwardly and nodded.

    Gu Jingxian also nodded, expressing his understanding, then went to the front desk and brought a cup of brown sugar, longan, ginger water.

    He said, "Drink it."

    Shi Huai: ?

    this one?

    Gu Jingxian naturally saw through Shi Huai's question, and answered very calmly: "You can only drink this now, this cafe is not bad, it has all of it."

    "Drink." Gu Jingxian urged him, and pushed the glass of ginger water on the table with his hand.

    Shi Huai was silent, pushing the drink back slowly and firmly.

    "Forget it, I'm not thirsty."

.Gu Jingxian saw that he refused to drink, and felt helpless: "Then can you take two sips? Just take two sips."

    Shi Huai was a little shaken, he knew that this was definitely better than ice cream, but he didn't want to drink it when he saw it.

    "Well, if you drink it, I'll take you to a world ball game, how about it?" Gu Jingxian put Jiang Shui in front of him, his head was very close, with a mysterious look, it seemed that this ball game What a super invincible major event.

    Shi Huai was stunned, he was only a little interested in football games and the like, not to the point of fans.

    But he looked at Gu Jingxian's serious expression of coaxing him to drink ginger water, and did not refuse.

    He suddenly remembered the mother and son he saw in the hospital this morning.

.It is quite difficult to have someone who cares about you. If that person who cares about you is not related to you by blood, it is simply a stroke of luck.

    Only now did Shi Huai silently take the glass of ginger water with her hands.

    He didn't say yes, but Gu Jingxian already knew that he acquiesced.

    When Gu Xingyan came back, he saw that his brother and his tutor brother were very close together, and it seemed that the ice cream issue had been settled harmoniously.

    "Would you like to go shopping together?" Gu Jingxian pointed at Gu Xingyan with his thumb, "I have to buy clothes for this brat, together?"

    "You have a cold now, and you should move more and more, so that you can breathe more smoothly!"

    Gu Jingxian's crooked reasoning is a set of sets.

    Shi Huai took a look, and there were still two hours before the report came out, so he went to the mall with the two brothers of the Gu family.

.To be honest, the young man never imagined that he was at most an accompanying person, and in the end, he bought the most clothes.

    When Shi Huai looked at the large and small bags in her hand, she fell into contemplation for a while.

    Originally, it was normal to buy clothes for Gu Xingyan at the beginning, and while walking around, Gu Jingxian asked him to try it.

    His clothes are from high school now, and he does look youthful when he wears them, but he also looks immature and immature.

    As a result, in the middle of the stroll, Gu Jingxian suddenly had several bags in his hand, and Shi Huai thought he bought it for himself at first.

    When Shi Huai saw that it was almost time to get the report, he was about to leave, but Gu Jingxian packed his clothes.

.Gu Jingxian saw that he seemed to be unable to get it, and he took it all back: "I'll send it to your home for you."

    "These clothes are good-looking and cannot be returned." Gu Jingxian muttered, "Gu Xingyan's grades have improved a little this time, although it's still ugly, but I know that you have a lot of credit for it."

    "These clothes aren't too expensive, so consider them your hard work."

    When Shi Huai looked at the total number on the list, he fell silent.

    Gu Jingxian didn't allow him to refuse, and pushed him away: "Didn't you say you still have something to do? Let's go, let's go, I'll take these to your house later."

    Shi Huai was pushed out just like that.

    He had to go and get the report.

    In fact, Gu Jingxian didn't need to push him just now. This mall has come to this mall many times, and once it is sold, there will be no refund.

.Shi Huai lowered his eyes, he remembered that Gu Jingxian's birthday was at the beginning of the year, so he should give him a big gift at that time.

    Shi Huai made up her mind and went to the hospital.

    The report is out.

    Shi Huai lowered his head and held the edge of the report tightly, his eyes dazed.

    He hurriedly took the bus to He Yinan's house.

    He Yinan's routine was quite reversed. When Shihuai was looking for him in the morning, he just woke up, and after Shihuai left, he continued to sleep until it was dark.

    When Shi Huai rang the doorbell until he thought He Yinan was not at home, He Yinan belatedly opened the door.

    He Yinan had two heavy and large dark circles under his eyes.

    He looked anxious as he watched, completely forgetting that he had given advice to others this morning, scratching his head in confusion and asking, "What's the matter?"

    Shihuai went in and closed the door.

.He opened the identification report of the hospital, and said with a complicated mood: "The result is out."

    "How is it?" He Yinan finally woke up and took the identification report.

    99.99%

    Shi Huai and Shi Deming.

    Is the biological father and son.

    He Yinan took a deep breath and exhaled again, sighing loudly.

    "I just said..."

    Before he could finish speaking, he saw the water in Shi Huai's eyes fluctuating, and his eyes were wide open, as if the tears inside would fall out with a slight blink.

    Shi Huai lowered his eyes and looked at the identification report again.

    "It's my own." Shi Huai said hoarsely.

    He had trouble breathing because of the cold, but now he has tears and his nose is even more blocked.

."Then what happened to me in my last life?" Shi Huai's voice was trembling, and his emotions were on the verge of collapse.

    He Yinan quickly stabilized him and eased him little by little.

    But this time, it wasn't as smooth as before.

    Shi Huai seemed to have fallen into self-doubt, and all the courage to take revenge before suddenly vanished in an instant, leaving only a void.

    He didn't understand, if he was indeed a child of Shi's family, why he encountered everything in the previous life, and why he had such a dream.

    In the dream, he was obviously just a wild species whose parents' identities were unknown.

    When He Yinan saw Shi Huai buried his head, his mood suddenly collapsed, and he was at a loss.

    He has always wanted to help Shihuai, even if he is not his patient, he also wants to help him.

.At first, he was doing the old doctor a favor, but later found out that Shihuai was the child of his benefactor Elsie, and he even wanted to help him.

    Now that he has been with this child for a long time, he found that his face is so cute in private, and naturally he can't bear to be troubled by some bad things.

    He Yinan was silent, only Shi Huai's sobbing was left in the entire space.

    Shi Huai cried so much that she couldn't help herself, she cried even more than she dreamed of the whole dream last night.

    He couldn't understand what was the reason for Shi Deming and Shi Qian to choose to abandon their own son and younger brother.

    Could it be that... He Kangyang is also a child of the Shi family?

    But is this the reason they treated him like the previous life?

.Later, Shi Huai was tired from crying, and collapsed on He Yinan's sofa, looking like he was about to fall off at any time.

    Seeing that his emotions were almost vented now, He Yinan finally asked him.

    "Why don't you tell me all about your experience since you dreamed that dream." He Yinan was also in a bad mood, so he reported his identity, "I'm a psychologist, I'll see if I can learn from psychology. Analyze your family from the perspective of

    He didn't know that Gu Jingxian had already sold his identity information.

    Shi Huai did not answer this question, but asked He Yinan a question.

    "You said, could it be because He Kangyang is also a child of the Shi family?"

    Shi Huai was lying on the sofa, her face turned to the back of the sofa, her expression blank.

    This time, He Yinan firmly denied it.

."impossible."

    "I know your mother. I know that your mother has only given birth to two. If you and Shi Qian are both children of the Shi family, then there can be no third master of the Shi family."

    Shi Huai turned her head around and asked curiously, "You and my mother know each other?"

    He Yinan nodded: "Ten years ago, my family suffered a big change. It was Elsie, your mother, who helped us."

    "At a time when our He family was in danger and the grass and trees were all soldiers." He Yinan looked at Shi Huai with a burning gaze, "It's your mother who saved us from the fire and water."

    "He's family." Shi Huai frowned, sounding familiar.

    He Yinan nodded: "He family in the capital."

    This time, Shi Huai finally had an impression.

    Where is the capital in the capital, isn't that what Shi Deming always said?

.Yesterday, Deming said that among the guests invited for the coming-of-age ceremony, He Jia was the first-class guest.

    There is no other reason. The He family is the family that helps the Shi family the most, and it is also an important backer for helping the Shi family gain a firm foothold in Nanting City.

    "You are the second young master of the He family who ran away for love in the legend?"

    He didn't find out earlier that He Yinan had the same name as the second young master of the He family.

    But how could he remember that the second young master of the He family was over thirty today...

    In front of this baby face who felt as old as him, Shi Huai fell into the vortex of second doubt about life.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 5K 74
Title: 成为第一只标记A的我载入史册了 Author: 后夫微安 Status: Completed Description: Su Lin'an has traveled through time and transmigrated into an ABO novel with a col...
7.3K 507 167
Just random pics of SunWon
561K 22.9K 123
I'm The Vicious Cannon Fodder In The Book我是穿书文里的恶毒炮灰 Author(s) 廿乱 Status in COO 122 Chapters + 10 Extras (Completed) Description Luo Shuyu was pointe...
363 244 5
11/07/2017 Bu gün en üzüldüğüm günlerden biri. En azından ablamdan sonra... en sevdiğim sanal arkadaşımı kaybettim. Oturup halay çekemem ya. Yada zı...