[BL] Thousands Suspect Cannon...

By Erishi_An

Thousands Suspect Cannon Fodder After Being Reborn 万人嫌炮灰受重生后 Author 灰泉 Status 97 Chapters Description It was... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97

Chapter 10

9.4K 294 30
By Erishi_An

Rong Ansheng appointed him to send the documents at their company headquarters.

    The office building is towering, and from a distance, you can see a lot of people moving inside.

    Rong Ansheng's company covers a wide range of fields, but they are all electronic and digital, such as games and cameras, which are the main business of their company.

    Shijia wants to cooperate with him because Rongjia Company is in the top position in these fields.

    It's just that Shihuai didn't understand why he had to send this document by himself.

    Listening to Deming's anxious look, the document seems to be quite important.

    When I walked to the front desk of the company, it was a girl with uniform clothes and a beautiful face.

    The teenager rubbed the document bag with his fingers awkwardly, trying to make himself look as less nervous as possible.

.After the sister at the front desk knew his intention, she smiled and asked him to take the elevator up, saying that Rong Ansheng was already waiting for him.

    When Shi Huai walked to the elevator mentioned at the front desk, she realized that it was a high-rise elevator.

    "..." Shi Huai always had a sense that this was a feast of Hongmen.

    The design of the office building is very simple, and Shi Huai quickly found Rong Ansheng's office.

    Pushing the door in, he found that he didn't see the president's office scene he imagined, but instead...

    The light illuminated the entire office. Rong Ansheng, who was sitting in a wheelchair, had a cat in his arms. The cat narrowed its eyes and turned into a quadrangle.

    While rubbing against the master, he made a lazy snoring sound in his mouth, quite enjoying the touch from the master.

    "You're here?" Rong Ansheng didn't look up.

.He still looked very pale, the backs of his hands were almost transparent, and the whole person showed a morbid air.

    "Just put the documents on the table, sit down."

    Shi Huai put the documents on the table in silence.

    Rong Ansheng asked him to sit down, and he sat opposite him.

    The two are now only separated by a long desk.

    "Confused that I came to you?"

    Shi Huai just wanted to deny it, but thought about it again, not wanting to lie, and nodded.

    Rong Ansheng smiled.

    "That day, He Kangyang came to me to explain the ins and outs of the matter. You should know about it."

    Seeing Shihuai nodded, Rong Ansheng continued.

    "He admitted that he put ten o'clock in the warehouse, but..."

.Maybe the impression of the warehouse was too deep. The very clever man started to fry as soon as he heard these two words at ten o'clock, and his ears flew to the back of his head again.

    Rong Ansheng reassured him and continued, "But his explanation of the truth didn't stop there."

    I don't know what he thought of, but Rong Ansheng smiled brightly.

    "He said that you encouraged him to do it because you hated him."

    "He also said, because I heard from you that as long as you cover your face, put the cat in the warehouse for a while, and then rescue the cat, the cat will get close to him."

    After listening to this nonsense, Shi Huai: "..."

    Anyone who has ever raised a cat knows how sensitive a cat's sense of smell is.

    At ten o'clock, he hated He Kangyang. Even if he covered his face and put it in a closed and dim warehouse, at ten o'clock, he would know who put it.

.The first thing he did when he came out at ten o'clock was scolding He Kangyang, which was the best proof.

    Shi Huai knew all this, and Rong Ansheng knew it too.

    After Rong Ansheng finished speaking, he took a sip of tea.

    Looking at Shi Huai's calm appearance, he raised his eyebrows with interest.

    "Why, didn't you react when you heard him slander you like this?"

    He paused and added: "Although this slander is stupid."

    "Maybe he was just too afraid that Mr. Rong would punish him, so he took me as the scapegoat in a hurry."

    Shi Huai spoke quite plainly, and his heart was also quite plain.

    When Shi He Kangyang was able to do such stupid and poisonous things, he had already seen it all.

    How many have you met in the last life?

.To say that no one knew what He Kangyang did had a big loophole, he would not believe it.

    But it is precisely because of this that He Kangyang seems to be more and more strange, as if everyone was blindfolded by him.

    Rong Ansheng did this, it was the first one he encountered.

    Still not believing Shi Huai, Rong Ansheng repeated what he just said.

    Pochi laughed.

    "Okay, then I'm nosy - it doesn't look like you want to pursue it." Rong Ansheng said, "I originally thought that I would use the opportunity of letting you send documents to create a new one for you. Condition, let He Kangyang slump."

    Rong Ansheng shook his head, his eyes filled with regret.

    Shi Huai lost the casual expression she had just now.

.Although he didn't know what Rong Ansheng had spent so much time finding him for, he still liked making He Kangyang uncomfortable.

    "Who said that, my expression is full of the word "investigate!" Shi Huai said, "Of course, a large part of my reason is to avenge the ten o'clock."

    "..."

    If you want He Kangyang to be deflated, let him be deflated, not to mention his ten o'clock.

    ...

    The man in the wheelchair and the boy got very close, as if they were discussing something.

    The wheelchair man frowned and said quite seriously: "I don't think this plan will work."

    The teenager retorted: "I researched this through a lot of data, and I have seen it with my own eyes. This plan works wonders."

."..." The wheelchair man looked at the food delivery app on the boy's mobile phone and asked suspiciously, "Is anyone really allergic to tomato? I really think you are deceiving me."

    Shi Huai nodded with certainty: "I'm not allergic, but I saw him brush his teeth for an hour after eating tomatoes."

    Rong Ansheng was dissatisfied: "What, it's only an hour, it's too little."

    Shi Huai: "please, what do you think, this is sent out in my name, I can't do anything too outrageous to He Kangyang yet."

    After he finished speaking, Rong Ansheng glanced at him: "Why? He is not your family, do you have anything to hide?"

    Shi Huai didn't say the specific reason, but only vaguely mentioned it.

."The family is a little bit partial to him. Anyway, after that, you pretend to know that I deliver meals to him, find a reason, and ask him to eat tomatoes every day."

    Shi Huai thought about it for a while, and then said, "If there are no tomatoes, potatoes will do."

    "He likes meat the most. Don't you have employee cards? You specifically instruct your kitchen staff not to give meat to him."

    After Rong Ansheng listened to it, he took a long time to hold back a sentence: "Is this really possible?"

    He lowered his head and looked at the ten o'clock in his arms, and said quietly, "Then I will ask your father for another month of Kangyang."

    "Even at ten o'clock, he still has a stress response to closed or semi-closed spaces such as warehouses. Now he doesn't even want to sleep in his favorite cat house."

    When Shi Huai heard the situation at ten o'clock now, his expression was a little sad.

."Why don't you do it like this, use the way of the person, and treat the person's body."

    "Okay, by the way, tomatoes and potatoes, you still have to feed him every day and vomit him."

    He Kangyang was sent out to run orders again.

    The sun and the rain are his real status now.

    He didn't feel it was hard. Before, he had endured even more bitter and tiring days, and these were naturally nothing.

    He took off his hat, the brim was soaked with sweat, the sweat almost blinded his eyes, and he couldn't see the road clearly.

    But let alone rest, he didn't even stop his pace, and finally completed the task within the stipulated time.

    He was about to find a glass of water to drink, but before he could find it, he was stopped by a sister.

    He Kangyang frowned: "Is there anything else?"

.The sister handed him the lunch box in her hand: "This is given to you by a boy."

    "Boy?" He Kangyang took it, and it was vaguely seen that it was packed lunch in the insulation box in his hand.

    He was suspicious that in Nanting City, he didn't know any boys.

    "It seems to be called Shihuai." The sister in charge of the reception said exactly what the boss told her to say, "He brought us the documents today, President Rong, and brought you a box of lunch from home by the way."

    Sister's eyes swept over the lunch box inadvertently, smiling, very family.

    "That little brother said that this is the first meal he has cooked, and it may be a little unpalatable, but he told me not to tell you, lest you throw it away if you find it unpalatable."

    He Kangyang frowned, and this time his doubts were even greater.

.On the surface, he accepted it calmly, thanked the receptionist sister, and said that he would finish eating.

    The fact is that after the family left, He Kangyang found a place to sit down.

    He didn't eat it, but watched the rice for a while, then threw it away when no one was there.

    Under the scorching sun, the lunch box went into the green trash can along with other smelly garbage.

    He Kangyang threw it away expressionlessly, glanced at the trash can, paused, and then left.

    The light blue insulation box inside was thrown away, the lid was a little loose, and the food inside could be seen through the gap.

    He doesn't need Shi Huai's concern.

    The whole family is disgusting.

    He Kangyang's back was indifferent and returned to the company to continue his 996 life.

.When it was time to get off work, the night had already covered the entire sky, and the sky was dark for a while, and it was unclear whether there were any clouds.

    He Kangyang's meal time was only eight minutes. He took over at noon and took advantage of no one to throw away the lunch box. Eight minutes were wasted, so now he has not eaten anything except breakfast in the morning.

    After a day of work, I was already very tired, and even more hungry.

    He was a little dizzy.

    As a result, it seems very unfortunate that I met a drunk man on the street.

    "Hey! You bump into me, don't, don't give money!" A tall man with a wine bottle in one hand pointed at He Kangyang swayingly.

    He Kangyang's brow was about to catch a fly.

    He was obviously a car away from this man, how could he hit him?

.However, He Kangyang didn't intend to explain, just wanted to hurry up and go to the bus stop.

    But the man relentlessly followed He Kangyang.

    "Okay, okay, you! You bumped into me and didn't say a single apology, just wanted to leave?" The man was walking around, but he caught up with He Kangyang, who was sober.

    "Do you apologize!" The man grabbed He Kangyang.

    He Kangyang was thin and small, looked at him coldly, but said quickly, "I'm sorry, it's my fault."

    The man was arrogant and unwilling to let it go. He laughed strangely: "Apologizing now, just now?" He said while burping, "It's too late!"

    Having said that, he dragged He Kangyang to the public toilet next door with a force that could not be refused.

    Then locked the person inside.

    The author has something to say:

.The small theater was eaten by He Kangyang, scolding him to go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.3K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
184K 8.7K 47
Do You Want to Touch My Fish Tail? 你想摸一下我的魚尾巴嗎 Author(s) 系辭上 Status in COO 47 chapters Completed Description The little mermaid Song Huai gets his he...
86K 2.2K 103
被前男友的白月光求婚后 Status : 85 Chapters + 18 Extras (Completed) Author : 恭十一 Xie Ning knew that his boyfriend was a player, seeing him pine after his whi...
110K 4.4K 82
Title: 这个小Alpha有点甜 Author: Shake Rabbit (摇摇兔) Status: Completed Description: Chu Yiqiao, 28 years old, born in a wealthy family. He's an abstinent p...