[BL] Thousands Suspect Cannon...

By Erishi_An

Thousands Suspect Cannon Fodder After Being Reborn 万人嫌炮灰受重生后 Author 灰泉 Status 97 Chapters Description It was... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97

Chapter 4

12K 377 92
By Erishi_An

It's after 5 o'clock in the afternoon, and the plastic runway in the playground still smells badly from the sun. The sun can no longer shine directly here, and it is much cooler than the stadium.

    The two brothers of the Shi family were walking on the playground, walking side by side.

    Shi Qian took another sip slowly before finishing the half bottle of water.

    Although there is no sun now, the summer in Nanting City is very hot, and there are beads of sweat on Shi Qian's face.

    He took off his glasses carelessly and asked as he wiped them.

    "Xiaohuai, do you really know Gu Jingxian? Don't lie to brother."

    Shi Huai knew that Shi Qian had doubts, but he didn't think too much when he got close to Gu Jingxian at the time, plus he came here to watch the game for Gu Jingxian.

    "Yes, we met about ten minutes ago."

.After Shi Qian took off his glasses, the exposed phoenix eyes looked a little sharp.

    Hearing Shi Huai's perfunctory explanation, his brows were uneasy.

    "You and Gu Jingxian haven't known each other for a long time, why did you give him a drink?"

    The bottle of drink in Gu Jingxian's hand was Shi Qian's point.

    Ever since he was a child, Shi Qian has always asked Shi Huai about everything, without any omission.

    When Shi Huai likes to eat, he can only eat it with his consent. The friends he makes also ask him to nod. Even when he goes out to buy things from time to time, Shi Qian has to ask.

    Due to academic pressure and Shi Qian's conscious or unintentional control, Shi Huai doesn't know how to make friends at all, and has an awkward and arrogant personality.

.But now, Shi Huai suddenly got to know Gu Jingxian, and he gave things close to him. His every move seemed to be enthusiastic and trusting in Gu Jingxian, so Shi Qian would not be so easily put off by Shi Huai.

    Shi Huai thought about it for a while, and found that his behavior now is indeed different from before.

    A person's behavior is not as simple as a switch, it is a long process.

    In the past, when he met Gu Jingxian at this time, it was still the other party who accosted him with a shameless face, and he reluctantly took care of others.

    -【Why are you ignoring me? 】

    【Why should I care about you? 】

    [Because I am handsome. 】

    Shi Huai raised his head, looked into Shi Qian's deep eyes, and replied.

    "Maybe because he's handsome."

    "..."

    Just because of this?

.Shi Qian couldn't help but begin to doubt life, and felt even more unhappy.

    So Gu Jingxian is going to become the second Yu Hanming?

    Shi Qian suddenly felt that it was good that Shi Huai liked Yu Hanming, at least because Hanming was not a good person, and there was little chance of being with Shi Huai.

    And Gu Jingxian...

    He silently recalled the evaluation of this person within the school, and found that the risk factor of this person was extremely high.

    He wanted to continue the cross-examination, and by the way, pretended to casually talk about Gu Jingxian's rant about outdated pregnancy, but the phone rang inappropriately at this moment.

    My brother glanced at the phone, hesitated, and decided to connect.

    "dad."

    Not knowing what to say over there, Shi Qian glanced at Shi Huai and nodded.

    "Understood, go back immediately."

.Someone came to the house, and Shi Deming asked him to take Shi Huai back.

    Shi Huai looked at Shi Qian strangely, and Shi Qian said calmly, "Let's go, I have something to do, go home."

    Shi Huai naturally followed in confusion.

    Although he was reborn, his memory was not good enough to remember what happened every day.

    On the way to drive, Shi Qian didn't forget to talk about his stay in the dormitory.

    The fact that Shi Qian has to go home to warm milk every day is known to the whole dormitory. It is normal to be teased and complained. After all, which brother is like a nanny, and he has to go home every day to bring a giant baby when he goes to college. .

    So, in the car, my brother emphasized Gu Jingxian's complaints about Shihuai's behavior, and added fuel to it.

.He knows that when anyone knows that someone speaks ill of him, he can't help but give them a very low impression score first.

    Shihuai is no exception.

    But he wanted to go wrong.

    Shi Huai didn't agree with what Shi Qian said because of this, but told him with a serious face: "Brother, you don't have to give me hot milk anymore, I really don't need it."

    Seeing that the situation did not develop in the direction he imagined, Shi Qian immediately changed the subject.

    "Xiaohuai, this is what my brother is willing to do. Others don't have the right to make irresponsible remarks, so you don't have to refuse because of this. It's been this way for the past few years. Is it possible that you have to change it because of someone else's unintentional complaints? "

    In Shi Qian's mouth just now, Gu Jingxian still complained maliciously, but now it has become unintentional.

."Gu Jingxian is right, this kind of behavior is originally a giant baby." Shi Huai tilted his head and glanced out the window, his tone was light, "Or does my brother want others to call me a giant baby?"

    Although he can't just let Shi Qian ignore him like he did two years later, it's easy to choke Shi Qian from time to time in some small details.

    It's funny to say, he always resisted the hot milk, but when it came to Shi Qian's mouth, it became a brotherly act, as if it was for his own good, if he didn't drink it, he didn't know how to praise generally.

    When he just started drinking milk before, he could feel so uncomfortable that he couldn't sleep all night. After talking to Shi Qian, Shi Qian just said insignificantly that it's good to get used to it.

    In the eyes of others, he has become his giant baby, ignorant of the importance and pampered, letting his brother run back and forth.

.Later, after he was abandoned by the Shi family, other people's malice towards him was put on the table directly.

    Maybe it was because he felt that what Shi Huai said had some truth, but Shi Qian didn't answer, just drove silently.

    X Da was not far from Shi's home, and it took more than 20 minutes to arrive.

    Shi Huai was walking behind Shi Qian, so he didn't see it for the first time. There was a man who looked very similar to him sitting on the sofa in the living room.

    It was too late when he wanted to leave after he sat down.

    The air conditioner is running at a suitable temperature in the room, which is much more comfortable than the outside.

    But now Shihuai felt a little hard to breathe.

    Is today the day when He Kangyang came to Shi's house?

    The boy sat in the corner of the sofa, his toes moved unconsciously, facing the entrance of the stairs.

.An obvious, escape move.

    He started to storm his head, but it felt like it was rusted inside and crazily jammed.

    Until now, when he accidentally met He Kangyang's eyes for a moment, Shi Huaicai was heartbroken and desperate, and had another cognitive refresh about his rebirth.

    No one could see Shi Huai's calm facial features, the sweat pouring out from his fingers and palms that were churning with death.

    Shi Deming looked at Shi Huai's overly calm look, a little strange, and finally explained the current situation first.

    "Xiaohuai, I asked your brother to take you home, in fact, because I plan to introduce the new members of our family to you."

    The man gestured to He Kangyang next to him with his eyes. He Kangyang quickly stood up and smiled at Shi Huai.

    "Hello Shihuai, my name is He Kangyang."

."..." Shi Huai felt that his ears were being madly provoked.

    Shi Huai just wanted to vomit after hearing these four words, brother Shi Huai.

    He Kangyang smiled well-behaved, but when Shihuai saw his appearance, he felt extremely hypocritical.

    Shi Huai tried his best to calm down so that he didn't look strange.

    He said, "Hello."

    But this indifferent look made Shi Qian frown in confusion.

    Normally, there is a new member in the family, and the new member still looks so similar to himself, will he really be calm to the point of indifference?

    Shihuai is really weird lately.

    Obviously, Shi Deming did not expect such a scene.

    The scenes of arguing and questioning that he imagined did not happen, instead, it looked like a friendly and calm dating scene.

."Kangyang is the orphan of a very good friend of my father. When I went to pick him up a few days ago, I found that he looked so similar to my Xiaohuai. I was thinking at the time, there really are two people who are so similar in the world. , it must be fate, and we will definitely become good friends with Xiaohuai."

    Seeing that Shi Huai was no longer speaking, Shi Deming had to speak by himself, explaining He Kangyang's origin, and also explained the reason why the two looked alike.

    "Kangyang may have to stay with us for a while. Xiaohuai wants to get along well with Kangyang, you know?"

    Shi Huai's expression finally broke.

    He forced a smile: "Okay, Dad."

    After saying this, Shi Huai almost couldn't wait to stand up and go up the stairs.

    "I suddenly remembered that I have something to do. I'll go back to my room first."

.The figure quickly disappeared around the corner of the stairs.

    Shi Deming and Shi Qian looked at each other on the sofa, and soon staggered away from each other.

    "Your room is the second room on the left on the second floor." Shi Deming said, "Ask your aunt if you don't know anything, and I'll go out first."

    After he finished speaking, Shi Deming left. He didn't have the kind look he had just before Shi Huai, but the back of his departure looked a little indifferent.

    Shi Qian answered the phone. There were some things on the student council that he needed to deal with. After he simply said hello to He Kangyang, he went back to school to deal with the matter.

    Shi Huai upstairs didn't know that He Kangyang was alone downstairs. He fell on the bed, covered with a quilt.

    In summer, the sun goes down very late, and Shi Huai still sees light from the window, and the room is dark as the sun goes down under the quilt.

.He is now trying to recall the scene when He Kangyang first arrived at his house, and he is stunned to find that he didn't know where it started, and all the people in the family turned to He Kangyang.

    It may be that he had been lying down for too long under the quilt, and he was feeling sleepy.

    The bizarre scene quickly passed through his mind.

    The boy was on the bed, the messy quilt had been kicked away by him restlessly, his belly was attacked by the cold air, his frowning eyebrows and the corners of his lips that had been pressed down were exposed in the darkness.

    In his dream, there were several voices lingering all the time.

    All blame and disappointment.

    Including Shi Qian, Shi Deming, Yu Hanming, and even the voices of people he didn't know were buzzing around his ears.

    When the scene freezes at the clip of him glaring at He Kangyang, another person vacates.

.The man was wearing a blue headband with gray hair, and he looked arrogant. He stood beside He Kangyang and looked down at Shi Huai.

    "You are too ignorant, Shihuai."

    That night, Shi Huai developed a high fever.

    The author has something to say:

    Don't panic, don't abuse! We need an opportunity for us to rise up! The opportunity is coming soon!

    One of the reasons for this intensive repair is because the last time the blackening was too sudden, I don’t think it’s okay!

    In intensive repair, strive for 10,000 every day

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 9.5K 200
Author: Yi Duoyun/易朵云 Category: Tanmei Fiction Status: 206 chapter (Finished) Introduction [I just want to withdraw from the circle of koi shou × hi...
69.4K 3K 95
Author: 莫晨欢 , Mo Chen Huan Complete - 165 Chapters + 12 extras In his last life, he was a superstar that dominated the entertainment circle. In this...
216K 9.3K 96
After Rebirth, I Decided To Inherit the Family Property 重生后我决定继承家产 Author(s) Cattail Tea 猫尾茶 Status in COO 103 Chapters (Completed) 94 Main Chapters...
228K 6.3K 179
Title: 恶毒男配不争了[重生] Author: 吾七画 This story is not mine This is an MTL translation For offline purposes reading And Text-to-Speech version