[BL] Thousands Suspect Cannon...

By Erishi_An

Thousands Suspect Cannon Fodder After Being Reborn 万人嫌炮灰受重生后 Author 灰泉 Status 97 Chapters Description It was... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97

Chapter 1

24.8K 573 241
By Erishi_An

The summer night in Nanting City was unbearable and unbearable. At this time, just a little friction can make a person's anger amplify at will.

    The high-end restaurant in the city center seemed to be wrapped up, and a large and long banner was pulled at the door, with a line of characters written in yellow on a red background.

    [Congratulations to He Kangyang for being admitted to X University]

    X University, a first-class university in the country, has thousands of students fighting for one of its degrees in the college entrance examination.

    The restaurant looked peaceful and quiet from the outside, but inside it was supposed to be the protagonist who was holding a big celebration banquet with both hands applauding.

    Only after a figure rushed up, all the peace was broken in an instant.

    "Today, I, Shihuai, announce here that I will officially sever all ties with the Shi family and never communicate!"

    Two very similar teenagers stood in front of the fixed microphone at the same time, and the one who just rushed up was the teenager who broke the microphone.
.His tone was firm, and only a few people could hear the trembling of his tail.

    The people below were blown away by this sentence, and they all tilted their heads to communicate in a low voice.

    "Hey, I knew there would be a good show, and it would be worth it."

    "I heard before that Shi Huai doesn't seem to be the young master of the Shi family, that He Kangyang is the real one."

    "Ah? The true and false young master's life is swapped? Is this a novel?"

    After Shi Huai gritted his teeth and said this, he rushed off the stage and planned to leave the restaurant, but when he was about to pass someone, his arm was grabbed.

    "Shihuai, what are you doing?"

    The man holding him was wearing a pair of glasses, and his usual elegant appearance was a bit sharper because of his anger.

    His lip line was tightened, and his subordinates used a little strength to circle Shi Huai's wrist in red.

."Didn't you say that you were not allowed to come to the celebration banquet in Kangyang?"

    "You're still making a mess of the scene!"

    The voices whispering around are endless, and if you listen carefully, you can't hear them clearly. You can only vaguely hear words such as "fake young master" and "unpleasant".

    Shi Huai just stopped and didn't look back at him.

    "I just said what you guys have done, this is called sabotage? Why, or say..."

    Maybe it was because he couldn't control his emotions, Shihuai's back was shaking a little, and the man could feel the frequency of the trembling from his arm when he grabbed his hand.

    "I think you're upset when I say it, don't you?"

    Shi Qian's eyes slowly became impatient: "How many times have I said it, because you have been targeting He Kangyang, so we temporarily separated you and calmed down for a while."

.The voices between the two gradually became louder, and the atmosphere of arguing with swords was obvious, and it was completely impossible to see that these two were the two brothers of brother and brother Gong two years ago.

    "You should have a degree if you are not sensible. On a day like today, you..."

    "I'm ignorant!" Shi Huai shook his hand away violently.

    A loud bang.

    Shi Qian's emotions were still somewhat restrained at first, but upon seeing this, his masseter muscles tightened, and his eyes stared coldly at the young man in front of him.

    "Then if I leave now, can He Kangyang be justified?"

    The young man sneered, his beautiful apricot eyes filled with sarcasm.

    After the man heard this, his arm instantly raised, and when the boy stared blankly, he was about to come down, but another person grabbed his hand.

    It was a tall and handsome man in a black shirt, with a touch of gray in his hair.

.The man grabbed Shi Qian's hand tightly: "Shi Qian, who do you want to hit?"

    This man in black is Gu Jingxian. After Shi Huai was abandoned by the Shi family and unilaterally cut off contact, the only person who was willing to lend a helping hand to him.

    When Shi Huai saw that he was still protecting him as always, his eyes were sore and his throat was bitter.

    Gu Jingxian has only known him for two years, and he can see that He Kangyang's appearance is different.

    Obviously He Kangyang has so many loopholes, and his family who have been with him for 18 years were deceived by He Kangyang and abandoned him.

    Shi Huai lowered his head and carefully wiped his eyes.

    He didn't expect Gu Jingxian to come too. Now he is too embarrassed, and he doesn't want Gu Jingxian to see it.

    Taking advantage of the cold-eyed confrontation between the two men, the young man broke free from Shi Qian's hold on him and ran away.

.He ran very fast, and the population on this floor was so crowded that he disappeared in a flash.

    Seeing this, Gu Jingxian was about to chase after him, but a boy who looked very similar to Shi Huai appeared in front of him.

    He Kangyang came over anxiously and asked, "Brother Shi Qian, is Shi Huai angry... Why don't I go out and find him."

    Shi Qian, who was wearing glasses, glanced at him, and his expression had returned to calm.

    "No need, he can figure it out for himself, we are all for his own good."

    "You also don't run around, Daddy's going to announce something later."

    Gu Jingxian was going to go out over He Kangyang, but after hearing the conversation between the two, he couldn't believe it.

    "Shi Huai was invited by He Kangyang, don't you know that?"

.This He Kangyang looks so similar to Shi Huai, but his mind is so bad that he can run into black water.

    Knowing that now Shi Huai has been unilaterally cut off by the Shi family, and even posting an invitation to Shi Huai, it is simply murderous.

    He thought that Shi Qian should see it, but he didn't expect to hear such an answer from Shi Qian.

    Shi Qian just kept silent, and defended He Kangyang without any psychological burden.

    "Kangyang just wanted to share his joy with Shi Huai, but Shi Huai came to spoil his celebration."

    "?" Gu Jingxian looked at his former roommate in confusion, and finally hummed.

    "As you wish."

    He hurriedly dropped these words and went out to find Shihuai.

    ...

    It was raining heavily tonight, and when Shi Huai ran out, he was soaked all over his body, wet hair clinging to his thin cheeks.

.The rain, which was accurately forecasted, poured in and slapped on his running body with the heat.

    The sound of stepping on the water quickly passed, and the boy who rushed out didn't think about taking shelter from the rain, but just ran wildly in the rain.

    He was afraid that as soon as he stopped, the sobbing sound in his mouth could not help leaking out.

    It was not unexpected for Shi Huai to cut off relations with the Shi family now.

    In fact, he had faintly had the same dream when he was a child, and he was the same as reality in the dream, until a person who could not see the face appeared, everything changed.

    The dream told him that the person who appeared was the protagonist. He did a lot of wrong things in order to run the protagonist. All the people who loved him were completely disappointed with him, and later cut off their relationship with him, and he was finally abandoned by everyone and died on the street.

.At the beginning, Huai firmly believed in this dream, thinking that one day the protagonist would appear and steal the love of everyone around him.

    Later, Shi Qian and Shi Dad, who were worried about him, had a long talk with him all night, and comforted him for a long time in a funny way, telling him that dreams are just dreams with meticulous actions and care.

    At that time, Shi Huai firmly believed that no one could destroy the relationship between them.

    But later, the events in the dream became reality, and a person who looked like him came to the family, and the attention of the family was taken away.

    Shi Huai fell into panic again, but this time no one noticed his abnormality. He tried his best to prevent himself from becoming the person he hated even in his dreams.

    But it didn't work.

.Shi's dad slapped him for He Kangyang and called him a bastard. Shi Qian protected He Kangyang's indifference to him, and the people he liked didn't listen to his explanation, so impatiently let him go away.

    He obviously didn't do anything, but it was worse than what happened to him in the dream.

    What's more, everything was He Kangyang's lame design, but no one could see it, and they all stood on He Kangyang's side, accusing him condescendingly.

    Now, Shi Huai took the initiative to do the exact opposite of what he had dreamed, and proposed to cut off the relationship himself.

    He goes by himself, no one needs to chase him.

    Shi Huai, who was still running wildly, stopped slowly, panting rapidly, and whether it was rain or tears streaming down his face, he didn't care, he just felt uncomfortable in his throat, and his eyes couldn't see the road ahead clearly.

    If the dream is true, then the ending of his tragic death on the street...

.Shi Huai suddenly looked around, it was a dark street with few people.

    He didn't even know where he ran to.

    An inexplicable sense of panic seized his heart.

    The boy standing in the rain curtain watched the street slowly retreat, but clearly heard other sounds different from the sound of falling rain.

    ...like footsteps.

    Shi Huai's cell phone rang at this moment, which made him agitated. After connecting, he realized that the other party was Yu Hanming who hadn't contacted him for a long time.

    Someone he once liked.

    He can be sure that he doesn't like Yu Hanming anymore, but in such a terrifying scene, he can't care about anything else, he just thinks the ringtone is a life-saving straw, and he hastily answered.

    While walking, Shi Huai made a phone call, pretending to look back indifferently.

."Shihuai, did you make trouble at Xiaoyang's celebration banquet?"

    Shi Huai saw clearly, two people were following him in the reflection of the puddle on the ground.

    "Hanming..." Shi Huai's heart was almost jumping out now, and he subconsciously called out the affectionate address he used to call.

    He wanted to ask for help.

    He doesn't want to die.

    "Don't call me!" The other side interrupted him rudely and paused, as if to calm down his anger, "You can buy a gift in a few days and apologize to Xiaoyang in person."

    "I……"

    The two footsteps were getting closer and closer, but Shi Huai was interrupted again even calling for help.

    "Listen, if you don't apologize, you'll even cut off your relationship with me!"

    He hung up the phone mercilessly, and Shi Huai's heart skipped a few beats.

.Taking advantage of Shi Huai's chaotic footsteps, the two shadows rushed towards him.

    A sharp shape burst from the chest, the phone slipped from the palm, and the screen went out.

    In this dim street, in addition to the rushing rain, there was a muffled sound of falling to the ground, and the phone ringing soon.

    One of the shadows stepped forward, looked at [Gu Jingxian] jumping on the screen, and long-pressed to shut down.

    Shi Huai's body fell heavily into the water, and a large splash of water splashed.

    As the world was spinning, he felt his strength escaping from his chest.

    The widened almond eyes were gradually half-closed weakly.

    Blood splattered all over the place.

    At this last moment, that dream resurfaced again.

    In the dream, he was also killed by the shadow.

    Reality and dream coincide at this moment.

.The young master who was once praised by the Shi family is now dying on the street like a dream.

    And the Shi family, who doted on him boundless, is still in the restaurant today, happily announcing that they have finally found the real young master of the Shi family

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 9.5K 200
Author: Yi Duoyun/易朵云 Category: Tanmei Fiction Status: 206 chapter (Finished) Introduction [I just want to withdraw from the circle of koi shou × hi...
69.5K 3K 95
Author: 莫晨欢 , Mo Chen Huan Complete - 165 Chapters + 12 extras In his last life, he was a superstar that dominated the entertainment circle. In this...
216K 9.3K 96
After Rebirth, I Decided To Inherit the Family Property 重生后我决定继承家产 Author(s) Cattail Tea 猫尾茶 Status in COO 103 Chapters (Completed) 94 Main Chapters...
151K 4K 154
𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦𝗡'𝗧 𝗠𝗬 𝗡𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗟. 𝗜 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗨𝗥𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗘. 𝗔𝗟𝗦𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗠𝗬 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦�...