You are my only one 💏

By D_Vision

The lovely love story of my beloved Raghvi 😍 Plot :-After Mandar track Raghvi's new normal Love life ...but... More

Introduction
lucky charm 🥰
Bhabhi -Devar on Action mode 😎
Ishq ki rahe itni aasan kaha hai 🍉🥺🍉
Loving Husband Raghavrao 🥰
We Fit Perfectly Together🍉❤ (A)
We Perfectly Fit Together❤🍉🍉🔞 (B)
Raghvi - On a Honeymoon 🥰🍉🥰
Aankhe Teri kitni haseen.. ...🔞 🎶🥰
It's Divine Angels😇🧚‍♂ Vs Devil🧟‍♂😈
Khubsurat Safar ki shuruwat "Maa"🤰wo pehli "Dhadkan" 💓, Wo Pehli Aahat 🥰
Pallavi's Mood swings on Peak 😀
Author note
Divine🧚‍♂protection against Evil🧛‍♂ Move
Rawody Don RaghavRao 😎
Aaj Phir Tum Pe Pyar Aaya Hai 🥰🔞
The Mastermind 😎
important Author Note
Godhbharai aur 😂 LabourRoom ki kahani 🍉🍉
Bliss of Parenthood🍉🥰
Bliss of Parenthood (2).. ❤🍉
Family Trip to Farmhouse🏘
Battle for Family 😎
The Queen PallaviRao 👸
Junior Rao's Special
Mayka ... 🏡
Intehan pyar ki 💗
🍉PallaviRao 🍉
🥺Naina👁💔
💗Raghvi💗... The Inseparable Saga 🥺
Raghvi Saga " 💗MY Home 💗" 🍉
It's Party Time 🥳🥳
Tera Mera.. Rishta ❤
Ranjana... ve.. tu yaad aave 🥺
Gustakiya... 😉
Mystery revelation 🧐
Rao siblings home alone 👨‍👩‍👦‍👦🍉🏠
❤🍉Raghvi love saga 🍉❤
Engagement 💍
'R' Juniors turn 1😘 ...🥰🎂
💗Ashiyaana 💗
Mafia Aesthetic :- Difficult Motherhood 😎
The maskquters of innocence 🤡🍉
The maskquters of Devils 😈
Zara Zara ...lets feel in Love 🔞💗
💥A Desire For Vengeance 💥
🎂Raghav's Birthday 🥰🍉
Ve Tom and Jerry Da.. Rishta 😜
Raghvi lal ishaq :-Holi special 🍉🥰
London Diaries🇦🇺 part 1
London Diaries (2 )A Desire 🇦🇺
London Diaries🇬🇧 (3) A Mystery Unfold 💥
London 🇬🇧Diaries part (4) Unexpected Twist 🥺
Love is in the 🇬🇧London 🍉
🍉Love Is The Best Remedy🍉
💗 Manmarzia 💗
💗 Besbriyaa 💗
😎Mafia Power😎
🕸A Perfect Trap 🕸
😎Raghav the Dangerous Rao 😎
😄Raghavrao's (3) troublemakers 😄
☺Masumiyat ☺
😘Pyar ka ye Bandhan😘
Koi Tumsha Nahi... 😘
Attackers & Survivals 😎
Pallavi the cutest bean 😘
😘My Fairy Angel 😘
Adhura me terebina ... Meri Hiriye 😥
🍉Dil Ibadat 🍉
🙏Vat Savitri Special 🙏
😀Kirti's marriage rituals 😀
Tum bin ....🤗🥰
Anger Cause Damage ..!!😪🤦‍♀
Sabse pyare mere Papa... oo.. papa 🥰🍉
Vengeance is mine sayith the Lord 🤐
😎The Real Rebel 😎
🧐50shades of your blood 🧐
🍉Kitni Mohabbat Hai ... 🍉
🥰Mere Devar ki Sadi Hai 🥰 part 1
🥰Mere Dever ki sadi hai 🥰 part 2
Can't I Get Over With You😍
Mumma:- We are Innocent 🐶
😌Silence Before Tornado 😌
🤔" Tornado " Or "Hurricane" 🤔
🥰Pallavi and Poll Dance 🥰
☸️🌀Chkravyuha🌀☸️
🥺Saviour Ya Worst Nightmare 🥺
😎Smartness Win The Battle of Best😎
🥰Janmashtmi special🥰
His vulnerability🔞🥺 & Her solance 🔞🥰
💕Only Mine💕
😉A cute mischief 😉
🥺Helplessness 🥺
🥺A Tragic Trauma 🥺
💛 Shades of Emotions 💛
🤧Daddy Rao in Trouble 🤧
Mask on Intentions
🥺 Guilt 🥺
🥳100.🥳
🧿Raghvi 🧿
🏞 Hawayein 🏞
🥺🥺Unexpected Events 🥺🥺
🥺Sorry Note 🥺
😥The Final Farewell 😥
🗻 Aashiyana 🗻
💔Dilo k Fashley ...💔
Bruewing... 🧐
Epilogue

😷🤒Rao's are CovidQuarantine (+) 🤧 😷

1.5K 91 28
By D_Vision

Hello everyone..
Hope all are safe in thier house in this 3rd wave covid situation 🙏

Stay safe and eat healthy at home 🙏

<<<<<<<<••••••••••••••••••••••••••>>>>>>>
🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉<<<<<<<<••••••••••••••••••••••••••>>>>>>>

Morning

Raghav is the one who wake up today earlier as he was feeling Pallavi's body temperature is higher than normal.

She is in deep slumber so he let her sleep because she needs maximum rest after that adventures night.

Raghav covered her with blanket and goes to bathroom for freshup.
When he was back and saw that pallavi also wake up and sitting on bed ,rest her head on headboard as she is feeling low and feverish.

Pallavi is about to get up but raghav stop her and said that she was sick so take maximum rest today also and they are going to consult the doctor if needed.

After sometime she feels better so she went to bathroom for freshup and get ready quickly.

Here her two kids are wakeup and waiting for their mother so that they're came out from the cradle, pallavi taken out them from their cradle and directly took inside the bathroom for thier bath... After got them ready she placed them in their playing area, as they were playing in thier play court  she lock the gate so they can't came out.

She was asked the staff for preparing breakfast for her as raghav is busy in his work since morning ,as he told that he had a important business meeting on virtual conference.

Raghav's meeting soon complete in 1hour and now he's free from work today as the weekend going on.

He came to room and saw that his twins are play in court and look busy and his wife as usual busy in house hold work ignoring her health.

Pallavi is making some fruit custered for her children also made some Poha for herself and raghav for breakfast.

Raghav is watching her walk slowly and understand her condition so he help her in sit and take tray beside table and take out children out from play court.

They're now sit between thier parents and make sound as they're really hungry so palllavi start to feed them first and they're eating as usual with thier fun and masti.

Today they are also test Poha for the first time and they're now fond of every new new taste which there mother gave them with different food so thier taste buds are easily recognize the all type of taste and food.

She was thinking about for protein source given them some dryfruits and boiled eggs so thier grown up stronger and smarter.

After that she rest for a while but her two munchkins are not let her rest because they were irritates thier father most by crawling in whole room and hide behind curtains or somewhere inside the closet and under the table and made raghav tired behind them run around and trio made lots of noise and laughing loud in room and raghav shout behind them.

Finally all trio rao's sit quietly because now pallavi scold them and warn both twins now on if they do any kind of mischief she punish both of them and listen palllavi's scolding both twins were sad and make puppy face look at raghav.

Raghav is about to speak but pallavi stop him and now both twins cutely pouting and look at their mother's angry face and playing quietly with thier toys.

Pallavi just look at them with narrow eyes as they're look back at her with mischievous smile and before she could react they're pulling eachother hair and rolling over mattress here and there and Ridhan look more funnier because of his long hair all messy by his brother.

Pallavi taken rivan and hold his both hand scold him with stern look but he was unaffected and continue his laugh and show his tounge to her,he hold his mother's face with his tiny hand and lick it so she could easily cooldown her anger and he is just smiling more as now she starting to tickle him more.

Ridhan is looking at his mother and brother and than his father as both are busy playing with eachother.

Raghav and Ridhan both sit quietly and eat watermelon which is raghav bring for all.

Pallavi hug rivan tightly and look at her another child who is busy with his daddy in eating 🍉 and they are enjoy it all alone leave this two here. They also join them and both the babies licking watermelon and eat it with all smile,they are special fond of with watermelon.

For night raghav make a plan to take them out for dinner so he booked table in  Aquwa legacy restaurant.

Soon night at 8pm they were ready to go and most exciting are twins for outing.

(raghvi and babbies outfit for dinner)

Raghavrao is coming with his family so all are alert in the restaurant and security arrangements also double checked before he coming .

Raghav and pallavi both places twins on babysafety seats and put seatbelt on them and they both are so much happy for their car ride.

As car start they are clapping and smiles widely and make happy sounds as they were seeing outside moving objects.

They are reach restaurant on time and Ridhan is with pallavi and Rivan is with raghav as they enter in the hotel.

All eyes are on them and here they hide both twins face and quickly walk inside.

Raghav booked a private corner of the restaurant so no one disturb them. Soon they reached to thier table and pallavi sit insider sofa. Both twins are looking around and observe lights and all decorations.

Pallavi is holding both babies together as they're set on the table and Raghav is talking with manager for arrangement about food and security services.

Both twins look around and there eyes are fix on colourful lights and
Fountain .

They're in joyful tone shouts

Mumma...
Mummma..
And look towards fountain's direction while clapping and sequel happily that indicate with their hands towards the site and wanted to go there .

Listening their voice all staff members stand there were in Aww expressions... Because both are looking super cute and adorable at same time that all the staff can't take off their eyes from these little ones they all adoring them with smiles.

Raghav came and sit next to pallavi and now both twins turn towards him and trying to talk with him in there own language.

Raghav :-
Are mere dono Tazbu ko kya huwa?
Apko Ye jagah pasand aaya..?

Both twins are smiles widely.

Pallavi :-
Ridhubaby and Rivanbaby apke daddy n mumma se to pucha hi nahi muje yeah jagah Kaisa laga... Pasand aaya na nahi...?

Raghav was gave a look at her and smirk ...than speak,

Raghav :- babies apki Mumma ko kya pasand aata hai wo apke daddy ko bahot achhe se pata hai ...iss liye unhe pata hona chahiye k unke marji bina apke daddy kuch nai Karte..

Pallavi :- aaj mera dono babies bahot happy hai.. Haina.. Daddy k sath hum ghumne aaye hai.. Bahar... Chalo thank you bolo daday ko..

Both twins cutely giggling and laughing loud as they're understand their parents talk very much. They both give raghav kiss on both sides of cheeks as they don't know how to kiss so just lick it.

Both are in fun mood and happily clapping and cheering make joyful sounds. They're trying to hold spoons and put them inside their mouth and lick it.
Pallavi is take it from there hand and warn them not put anything in mouth because it's dirty.
Pallavi :-
Ridhubaby ese gandi bat muh me nahi dalte apko lag jayega... Rivu vapas Karo... Mumma ko dedo... Apko lag jayega...

Raghav take it from thier hand again as they are take another one from table.

Now again their attention went on towards fountain, They're wanted to go and see fountain so while thier order being prepare they were thought to take them near fountain as they're whining about this place. Both twins are enjoying the fountain view and smiles widely look at the lighting around.

As thier dinner being served they have their dinner and twins are enjoy inside their mother's dish food . As she gave them to eat little bit of different taste food only in small amount.

They're now waiting for the sweet dish but at the time palllavi's eyes notice something interesting.

She is also showed them to raghav and he is going there to take them with him for join them here.

They're none other than Amruta and farhad who came there for dinner date and discuss about there future things.
Farhad and amruta's  conversation

Farhad :-
Amruta tumne to bataya nahi ki yaha aake kaisa laga mere sath time spend karke... Tumhari feelings kya hai  ?

Amruta :-
tumhe hamara future sath me kaisa dikhta hai farhad?
Kya tum mere past k jante hue mere sath apna future imagine kar sakte ho.

Farhad :-
ha bilkul kar sakta hu.. Aur muje jaha tak pata hai tumne apne app ko bahot hi achhe se sambhala hai... Aur apne carier pe focus kiya hai.. Me to proud feel karta hoo tumhari himmat pe.

Amruta :-
Sach bol rahe ho... Nahi to bahot mar padegi tumhe...

Said this both laughing,
Farhad :- so miss desmukh future Mrs ahmad banne me Koi problem nai hai apko..?

Amruta blushes hearing first time Mrs ahmad from farhad's mouth and they both share a cute eye lock moment.

They're busy in their talk they show raghav is coming towards them.

Seeing Raghav both Amhad happy and ask him about pallavi and twins.
After that they trio came to Raghav's table where pallavi and twins are waiting for them.

Twins are smiles seeing them and wanted to go in farhad's arm as he is thier favorite chachu.

They're make sound and speak in thier baby language with farhad as he sit opposite to pallavi.

Rivan is the first who wriggling to go towards there so farhad take him from pallavi and sit on his lap but he wants to stand in his lap and jumping in while stands.

Rivan makes sounds loudly while stand up everyone's attention on their table as both babies make sound in silent area that every guests could heared who came there for dinner.

Farhad and raghav both stop them from make sound but they're in own joy mood.

All guests are asking hotel staff about these two little munchkins after knowing that they're Raghavrao's son all are shock and wanted to see them once.

But all security guards are strictly prohibited them to go near them to anyone.

Here all four are enjoy thier desert and both babies are waiting for thier Mumma who feed them their favorite chocolate pastry excitedly, pallavi just took little bite and feed both of them one by one and they eat it all smiley,ridhan also wanted to taste his father's desert that to with ice-cream pallavi stop him but he leans towards him and raghav feed him little bite of ice-cream and he is spreading that all over his face looking super cute.

Pallavi were cleaned both twins face and now they're sit for some chit chat as babies are playing together in sofa.

Here in hotel's opposite area esha madhavan also present form the hotel staff she also aware that raghavrao is here with family that annoying her most.she is waiting for her friends as they were stuck in traffic,they told her to wait for some time.

Out of curiosity she wanted to check on them and here security guards were not let her go on that spot that irk her most and she left from there and came and seat back to her seat.
As from far she show them how much raghav happy with pallavi and children perfect happy family which she lost by her one mistake, she never love raghav truely... But now she's jealous of his success and happiness and of course wealth.

Raghvi and babbies with Amhad are leaving from the restaurant as they were completed their dinner and late night already that too in cold weather not good for kids and pallavi .

When they're leaving from the restaurant both twins were snuggling in to thier parents embrace as all peoples in the restaurant watching them.
Raghvi descending from stairs holding Jr rao's in their arms and covers their face as they're snuggling in thier neck and here esha madhavan feeling so much jealous as they're happily pass from there without notice her.

Farhad and amruta both bid bye them as farhad went to drop amruta first .
Raghav and pallavi both were came home, In the car only both twins were sleeping peacefully at backseat.

When they were reach home twins were already slept so they carefully taken them to room and place them on their cradle carefully as they are in deep sleep.

They're also sleepy so they both changed their clothes and sleep while cuddle eachother.

Early morning pallavi is wake up as she feels suddenly cold again and her whole body hurts and head also start hurt again and in sometime she heard crying sound of Ridhan.

Listening his cry raghav also wakeup and looks pallavi is already wakeup and hold Ridhan in her embrace and try to calm him by swing him but he doesn't stop crying and looking pale as he is continues sneezing with red nose .

Pallavi's condition also same as Ridhan. She is sitting on bed holding him in her embrace as he doesn't want to sleep and crying if pallavi put him down from her lap .so he was sat hugging her and snuggle more in her  chest wanting warmness of his mother more.

Mummma...
Mummma...

Continue Ridhubaby is crying hugging her mumma because he feel so sick and now fever also start
getting high to both of them.

Raghav was so much worried about them and he just checking on either Rivan also get fever or not, who is recently wake up and he was alright till now but make him stay away from her mother and brother is difficult task for him as they were so close to eachothers .

In morning as soon as possible he called doctor and within half and hour doctor arrived and check both of them and suggest that they need immediate medication plus they have to check covid test, after know about thier restaurant visiting history .

Doctor called his one of the technician for RTPCR  test for all four. And also farhad and amruta also.
They have done all test and in 4 hour test result came so till the time pallavi and Ridhan need immediate medication.

Pallavi is so much weak so she needs to get drip for her better and fast recovery.

Doctor :- Mr Rao hume Mrs Rao ko drip se hi medicine dena padega kyoki wo abhi bahot weak hai.. Aur wo dono ko feed bhi karwati hai to unhe hum oral medicine nahi de sakte kyoki babies ko affect hoga... Drip se unhe recovery speedy hogi.

Raghav just node hold rivan who is wrigle in his arm to go to his mother and brother,he start crying vicariously with all red and puffy eyes,
Mummma...
Mumma...

And crying more and jump in Raghav's chest to come out from his grip.

Seeing his condition pallavi also crying while cooing him..

Pallavi :-
Rivubaby mera brave bachha ese nahi rote... Aap to strong baby ho.. Mumma ki bat man jao baby... Daddy k sath rehna hoga aapko... Dekho Ridhubaby ko use bhi mumma k jaise fever aagaya Aap Mumma k pass aaye to Aap bhi Bimar padjaoge baby.. Aap daddy k sath raho.. Mera Achha bachha.

She is also cry seeing Rivan and Ridhan both were in bad state and crying miserably and on top of that she can't take rivan in her embrace and she can't put ridhan away as he had cold and fever.

Raghav is also crying seeing this because he unable to help them in such  condition and his life's three important people are in bad situations and crying infront of his eyes... After lots of crying rivan and ridhan both sniff and slept in thier arms.

Doctor start drip on Pallavi's one hand and other hand Ridhan sleeping hugging her tightly, as time pass rivan also had get fever due to excessive crying and in contact with her mother from past days Raghav's worridness now increases he put rivan near pallavi as she can't both of them.
But poor baby as soon as he gets his mother's embrace and her warmness as he goes near her mother he tightly hugging her mother with his tiny arms around her waist and crying and snuggles into her mother's embrace.

Both twins are looking so pale and and pallavi also had high fever that tension most raghv he was calling kirti and told them come as soon as possible as here pallavi and both twins had fever and cold and there conditions aren't good .

As they are listen about this they decided to come as fast as possible till that time raghav have to take care all trio.

At evening kirti and amma both arrived and raghav taken relief as they were here with him for support.

Both twins are not leave their mother for a second as they were afraid of the  incident that take place on morning at doctors also inject them saline drip and at that time they're crying more miserably .

Pallavi's two drips almost completed and now she was feeling much better than before. Both twins are more irritable and cranky after cold and fever.at evening thier covid report came and here all four are positive for covid their involvement rate is low but all four and farhad and amruta also get affected by infection.

Whole house put under quarantine and isolation and all workers are also follow the rules and check up test because of this all getting together infected .

Amma and kirti only two people who came from outside tour also tested for same and they're negative at first but then again repeat the test and they're also asymptomatic positive on 3rd day but they followed protocol in separate room like raghav and pallavi.
Both twins are with pallavi and raghav was in next room from them.

Both twins not going to anyone else not even raghav they just sitting near their mother and playing with thier toys silently.

Kirti and amma both take care them verywell and gave pallavi time to time medicine and healthy food. And like this whole week pass in illness and they all recovering from covid.

Again RTPCR test done after 7days and they are declared negative but they can't go outside as 14days not complete yet but they are now recover all.

In this week two little ones were so much silent and not play alone every time they have been in irritating mood and mostly dull.

When doctor allowed them to come outside that day they're happy and start giggling again. They're now playing on garden area with thier bua and grandma as they were not seeing since past one week.

They're showing their hand to thier bua and grandma and indicate that they were hurt here due to injection with sad pout.

Whole evening they play with them after that at night all are together seat on dinning table and had thier dinner after almost 14-15 days latter.

Raghvi's room

Both twins are playing on ground and pallavi is about to get them raghav hold her wrist and pull her in his lap and backhug her.

First pallavi is shock but latter she adjust herself properly and they both talking about their horrible experience of covid.

Raghav kiss her neck and collarbone said that he miss her and their two munchkins so much as they were in separate room since 8days.

Pallavi is just feels his touch as she also missing him so much in those days. Suddenly they're felt something like pulling there clothes and they show their twins are crawling on and came to thier legs pulling their clothes.

Raghav holding them up and place them on their mother's lap now both sitting in their mother's lap and she is sat on Raghav's lap.

They're showering love to thier mother by licking her cheek and snuggles into her chest and here raghav pat them and said

Meine konsi galti kardi muje to koi pyar hi nahi Karta...

He is making sad face and crying expressions.

Seeing this both twins cutely hold his beard and kiss him all over the face and giggles loudly.

Pallavi also kiss him on his cheek and they're share a quick kiss on lips infront of their children.

Raghav holding her on his arms in bridal style and in her arms these two little ones they are prociding towards the bed and he carefully placing all trio together.

Pallavi glare him angrily and also hit him on his chest for this stunt.

Both twins are happy and laugh together.

Soon they were in deep slumber due to medication effect still all are on it.

As Ridhan is palllavi's right side and rivan next to him and raghav also hug her from waist and trio sleep in same position, poor pallavi can't move from her position she is becoming sandwich in these such condition.

She also sleep holding her two kids closer and caressing Raghav's hair lovingly.

✍️✍️🏼✍️🏼✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️🏼✍️

Precap :- Kirti and Yuvraj's banters...😀😅

Esha's jealousy towards PallaviRao...😎😎

Unexpected Accident.... 😪😪😪🥺🥺

Unexpected Saviour....🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Hope you all enjoy this chapter and please give your comments about my story. 🙏🍉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 2.6K 34
Hii this is my first work Story is of raghav and pallavi both married each other because of there family now they are married but without love...
10.5K 1.6K 31
new story, hope u guys like it actually the name might or might not match the concept so plz adjust 😁 it's a story about an ACP who disguise himsel...
85.5K 5.7K 59
Raghvi's Love Story
13K 959 13
#Raghvi os & short stories