Piggy a Novel: BOOK 2

By UhhIdunno009

Taking place mere months after the first book, the group happens to encounter Willow, the treacherous leader... More

The Alleys
The Store
The Safeplace
The Sewers
The Factory (Saviour)
The Factory (Survivor)
The Factory (Bad Ending)
The Port (Saviour)
The Port (Survivor)
The Ship (Saviour)
The Ship (Survivor Ending)
The Docks (Saviour)
The Docks (Survivor)
The Temple (Saviour)
The Temple (Survivor)
The Camp (Saviour)
The Camp (Survivor)
The Lab (Tigry Saviour Ending)
The Lab (Tigry Survivor Ending)
The Lab (Willow Saviour Ending)
The Lab (Willow Survivor Ending)
Heist
Distraction
The Laboratory (True Ending)
Epilogue

The Refinery

177 10 47
By UhhIdunno009

If only there was a machine that transmits your thoughts onto a keyboard, which then types itself. Because I don't know about you, I'm exhausted after writing. I know this is like the sixtieth time I've mentioned this. But go check out @owdibewfi88. He truly does amazing work and guess what, I even collabed with him. I'm getting off topic here, enjoy the chapter.

"So This is where they took Zizzy." I announced. Me and Pony were stood before the enormous refinery. Several glowing windows stood out like lanterns in the dark, it was now past 10:00pm, but how could they rest with Zizzy captured.

"Have you been here before?" I asked, turning to Pony He simply shook his head, and replied:

"We've got to sneak in there, the settlement will be there, they'll have us outnumbered 3 to 1."

"Good idea." I said. To get inside the grounds, we had to get past a huge metal gate.

"I brought scissors, just in case." Pony told me, narrowing his eyes at the mere obstacle, he handed the scissors to me, I then cut a small hole in the fence, so we were through. Now inside the grounds, the duo saw massive, ten foot tall oil pumps scattered all around the grounds. So maybe the settlement did more than just steal. The door to the refinery was surprisingly unlocked. We poked our heads inside the room. And nothing was there, but looking to the left. I spotted the bear (Barren) scratching his back and standing in the opposite direction. We Both quietly tip-toed in and quietly shut the door. Pony also handed me a piece of tape and knowing what he wanted, I leapt forward. Barren turned around, but before he could bring up his axe. He was gagged, and knocked over.

"One down, four, no five to go." Pony said, counting on his fingers. The Fox (Felix) was guarding the cafeteria. He came out to see what all the noise was about. But he suffered the same fate. I actually picked up Felix's bat. Just for, you know, protection. Now brandishing a weapon. We only had four left to deal with. Katie, Tigry, Phillip and Willow. Creeping along the corridor. Was a room, named "Maintenance" And it was always good to have maintenance in a building. Inside the building was Katie. She jumped toward us as soon as she saw them. Pony through a smoke bomb on the floor. They were definitely prepared for this. Katie couldn't see where she was..I sprinted in and knocked her out with my newly found bat. Look, when you become a police officer, you learn to not hold back against anyone. Now just Phillip, Tigry, and Willow remained. When the smoke cleared there were just a lot and lot of pipes. Nothing important. So actually all that drama was for nothing.

"Let's just get Zizzy and go." I panted. Pony nodded agreeingly. 

"Wasn't that the original plan?" He said, also out of breath. But when we stepped out of maintenance, a nasty surprise awaited us. Someone was opening the door and stepping inside. Was it Willow, was it and infected, was it...Mr.P? The door rattled even more, then Tigry stepped inside. He caught sight of the intruders, and immediately gave chase. Twin daggers brandished in hand.

"RUUUUUUN!!" Pony yelled, even though he didn't really need to. Just beyond them, where some stairs. So we subconsciously climbed them. Tigry threw one of his daggers, headed right for my left leg. But I luckily pulled it up just in time, and the dagger stabbed into the wall. At the top of the stairs. There were no guards, not a single one. The only other settlement member was Willow, but she didn't seem to be around. Straight ahead of us, was a long corridor. But left to them, was a passageway other the top of the cafeteria, Tigry came to the top and growled. we bolted again in the opposite direction, the daggers just missing us by inches. The other side was composed of a large room, with a wooden gate against the wall. I was beginning to feel the faint taste of blood in my mouth when I saw Phillip was guarding it. Now their were two settlement six members right after them. Next to the wooden gate was a vent, just wide enough for Pony to squeeze through.

"I'll open the gate on the other side!" He said, overtaking me and dashing for the vent. Phillip turned around to face me. He meekly glanced round, Tigry wasn't there, maybe he gave up and went home, a clear one versus one...but wait...this was his home! 

"As you can see..." Phillip grunted clashing his bat against mine

"I'm very..." He continued, still smash into my bat continuing to overpower me.
"Superior!" He raised his bat high up to deliver the knockout blow, but one again, thanks to my police training, I seized the opportunity! I brought my bat down and up in front of Phillip's bat, launching it high into the air, he stupidly and slowly looked up, the heavy bat crashed down on his head, knocking him out cold. I was breathing hard, Then, at the right moment, Tigry lunged out from the corner, and tossed his dual daggers. But just now, I noticed something interesting about Tigry. Or more specifically, his daggers. Instead of tossing them normally, his arms span in a 360 degrees circle, something impossible to do without breaking both your arms and spine. But Tigry had no pain, almost as though he was a robot, a cyborg maybe? But after making that analysis barely had time to react, so he threw up his bat to protect himself, the first dagger simply knocked him back slightly, but the second knocked him right off his feet, the bat span away into the corner. Tigry took his time, he slowly picked up his daggers, and grotesquely span his wrists round and around, creating saw blades. He moved toward me, but then a muffled voice cried beyond the wooden gate.

"I got it open." The voice said, it was Pony. At that moment, I decided to take my chances and ran toward the gate, it opened just a tiny bit for me to slide under, Tigry had only just noticed, and threw one of his daggers, he was too late though, it stuck in the door, by the time I had gotten back up, Tigry had already made a face sized hole, and glared at him with his mad eyes. There were steps behind the gate that lead to a basement.

The basement was brightly lit, unusual for a basement. It was in the shape of a square, with a room in the middle. And many doors lined on the edge. Just right of the basement was a vent. Pony slid out of it and briefly smiled at me for making it through, but then a large crash could be heard, indicating that our good friend Tigry had broken through.

"Zizzy's right in there!" Pony yelled over the noise, pointing to a door, labeled, "Cell" Tigry marched down the stairs, eyes glinting, he ran straight toward them. Jason backed against a wall, it looked like it was over. Pony looked over at Zizzy's cell, then .

"Nobody messes with me." He yelled. Reaching into his coat pocket, he brought out a blue taser. Without hesitation, he pulled the trigger, our opponent tried to stop, he flailed his arms, but the blue pellet of electricity collided with his body, and Tigry froze all over, like a statue, his frozen body slid across the floor. Pony quickly opened a nearby door with a glass square, and kicked Tigry's frozen body into the room, slammed the door and turned the lock. 

"What a taser!" I thought to myself, wishing I had one like that in my day.

He span on his heel and strode off. I peered inside the glass square and saw his body on the floor, twitching around as static danced over his body. I too then followed Pony, to the "Cell" door. Taking a deep breath we, opened the door and pushed inside, just in time to see Zizzy take out an infected by punching it square in the face.

As soon as Zizzy saw them, a large smile appeared on her face

"Guys! It's so nice to see you again!" She said, rather loudly. "You won't believe the amount of infected I've been knocked out today. I even started to enjoy doing it!" Pony looked confused and worried about the infected.

"Oh don't worry about that, I knocked them out like flies." At that, I'm pretty sure we both breathed a breathful sigh of relief.

"I'm just so relieved to know you're okay." He said, with his anger extinguished.

"We should probably get out of here. Willow'll find out that something went wrong here sooner or later." I said breaking the silence.

"You're right, we should definitely get out of here." Pony said a grin of bliss creeping across his face. "Come on." Zizzy looked just as relieved so began to walk forward, slightly swinging her arms, the way she always did. When she stopped, and winced.

"Ah, hang on. I think I may have pulled a muscle." She said, stopping to check. As she looked at her arm, Zizzy noticed three deep red gashes running down on her left arm.

"Oh...no" She said, the color draining from her face. She tried to hide it, but we had already noticed. My heart sank to the bottom of my stomach when I noticed this.

"That's not... that's not from an infected, is it? Pony said, with a grave hushed tone in his voice.

"I...Zizzy said, pausing "You two need to leave." Pony's eyes suddenly filled with tears.

"We're not going anywhere without you. We can get you help!"

"What help?" She said, now looking down at her shoes.

"We'll find a cure, we can save you!" He said, now panicking.

"If there was a cure, we wouldn't even be here." She replied quietly. Now it was my turn to protest, forcing back to tears.

"NO!" I cried, throwing myself into Zizzy's arms. "I can't lose another one of you!" But she sadly and simply shook her head.

"You don't want to see me become one of them, so go." She replied, still not meeting our eyes. "I'll create a distraction and sabotage as much as I can while you escape.

"Zizzy..." Pony whispered. He joined in the hug, it lasted a while, but truly, I never wanted  it to end, but as we all learn in life eventually. Nothing good ever lasts.

"Take care, Zizzy." Pony whispered.

"Good luck, you two. I'll miss you." She whispered back.

Later that day, it was a foggy and fateful morning. We showed up at the gates. I myself felt sick, like life itself was just a dream. Zee and Zuzy were hopefully waiting at the gate, so was everyone else. And we let them down. We arrived empty handed. And when we did, well..It was far from the happy rescue mission they had hoped for. Zuzy broke away and sobbed into George's arms. Who was standing right behind him. Mimi and Giraffy just stood, sad eyed, and realizing. There wasn't much to say that night. Pretty soon, as exhausted as I was, I fell into a deep and dreamless sleep.

I'm not crying, it's you. Sheesh, after that chapter, I'm not sure what to say, expect, I hope you enjoyed it. As you probably are scanning to find the answer, I may as well tell you. Chapter 4 will release late January to early February. And to go from such an emotional chapter to what is objectively the worst in Book 2 is quite a downset. Okay, until next time

Your Author

Doctor of Fun

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 124 37
THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES... Pony, Mimi, Georgie, Zee, Zuzy, Sgt. Monroe, his partners, and Minitoon hop aboard the military jet and set off, on their...
60K 1.2K 51
*THIS STORY WAS MADE BEFORE PIGGY BOOK 2. ANYTHING MENTIONED THAT IS FALSE TO THE CANONED STORY WILL JUST BE ACCEPTED AS AN ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSE* Aft...
5.6K 134 13
Life in a school where most of the students despise, hate, pick, call you names and don't appreciate you, oh how miserable was Samir(Soldier) in thos...
1K 35 19
Vulpine has been taking life slowly. They don't know which idea is right, so they've depended on others' ideas. But when everyone has gone insane and...