Your Devotion - Slashers x Re...

By CamsterHale

"How can I have a favourite, when I...I love you all...?" "Really, I do. I really, really do." "Do you hear m... More

[Chapter 1: Worn-Out & Weary]
[Chapter 2: Dramatic Dream]
[Chapter 3: Breakfast Time]
[Chapter 4: Crystal Lake]
[Chapter 5: Returning Home]
[Chapter 6: Intense Intimacy]
[Chapter 7: Cooking Cupcakes]
[Chapter 8: Delicious Desserts]
[Chapter 9: Freddy Vs Norman]
[Chapter 10: Bloody Hell]
[Chapter 11: Malicious Mood]
[Chapter 12: Frustrated Friends]
[Chapter 13: Haunting History]
[Chapter 14: The Dancing Clown]
[Chapter 15: Halloween Horrors]
[Chapter 16: Startling Surprise]
[Chapter 17: Stolen Sweetheart]
[Chapter 18: Agitated Argument]
[Chapter 19: Killer Chaos]
[Chapter 20: Derry, Maine]
[Chapter 21: Evil Encounter]
[Chapter 22: Dark Request]
[Chapter 23: DEAL With It]
[Chapter 24: Excessive Exhaustion]
[Chapter 25: Dream Dispute]
[Chapter 26: Morning Shower]
[Chapter 27: Awkward Answering]
[Chapter 28: Friendship Fix]
[Chapter 29: Transfer Students]
[Chapter 30: Curious Comment]
[Chapter 31: The Walk Back]
[Chapter 32: Returning Home]
[Chapter 33: Evening Outbreaks]
[Chapter 34: Dinner-Time Drama]
[Chapter 35: Shadowy Figure]
[Chapter 36: Childish Clashing]
[Chapter 37: Next Morning]
[Chapter 38: Thursday Talks]
[Chapter 39: Camp Visit]
[Chapter 40: Protection Plan]
[Chapter 41: "A Little Kindness"]
[Chapter 42: Demonic Devotion]
[Chapter 43: Breaking Down]
[Chapter 44: Calming Confession]
[Chapter 45: Finally, Some Free Time]
[Chapter 46: Calling Cadence]
[Chapter 47: Furious Fight]
[Chapter 48: Settling Things]
[Chapter 49: Bedroom Break-in]
[Chapter 50: Naughty Nightmare]
[Chapter 51: Friday Explanations]
[Chapter 52: Midday Classes]
[Chapter 53: Call Me Maybe?]
[Chapter 55: Everybody Likes Games]
[Chapter 56: Hide 'N' Seek]
[❤️-A DANCING CLOWN'S INSIGHT-❤️]
[Chapter 57: Unknown Caller]
[Chapter 58: "Welcome Home"]
[Chapter 59: Wrong Number?]
[Chapter 60: Scary Movie]
[Chapter 61: Psychotic Problems]
[Chapter 62: Saturday Morning]
[Chapter 63: Terms & Conditions]
[Chapter 64: Walk Through The Woods]
[Chapter 65: "SHUT IT!!"]
[Chapter 66: Let's Keep Walking]
[Chapter 67: Twisted Talk]
[Chapter 68: Ready To Go?]
[Chapter 69: Chaotic Complications]
[Chapter 70: Fifth Table This Year]
[Chapter 71: The Truth Can't Lie]
[Chapter 72: Soothing Sympathy]
[Chapter 73: You Getting Scared...?]
[Chapter 74: NoBODY To Talk To]
[Chapter 75: Monday Morning]
[Chapter 76: Things Being Hectic]
[Chapter 77: Catching On Quickly]
[Chapter 78: Grand Finale]
-Author's Note-

[Chapter 54: New Stalking Spot]

5K 272 188
By CamsterHale

"Just ignore Amber from time-to-time. It's what I do." Cadence suggested in amusement, throwing you some handy advice once she'd also finished off her lunch for the day.

"Hey! Don't give mean help!" Amber wildly exclaimed, shoving the blonde in the side as the bell rang for class.

"Not mean when it's the truth." Blowing her a kiss, Cadence grinned; finding Amber's annoyance to be somewhat amusing.

"Come on, you guys. We're going to be late for class if we don't get a move-along." You hurriedly noted, snatching up your bag before leaving the cafeteria and saying a quick "Goodbye" to Billy and Stu.

"Why were you so against switching numbers with those two anyway...?" Laura inquired with a sharp frown, not understanding your hesitation while you bit your lip.

"Oh, uh, no reason really..." You replied nervously; avoiding her glance as you started walking back to your classroom. "Mostly because I was worried about how my roommates would react to them..."

"Well it's all done and dusted now." Cadence pleasantly pointed out, joining your side and trying her best to calm you down. "I'm sure they'll be fine. After all, how threatening can two male students be...?"

"Trust me when I say, I'm not looking forward to finding out the results after lessons end today." You sighed in despair, entering your classroom a couple of seconds afterwards and taking your usual seat by the window.

"You're overthinking things." She spoke soothingly, her expression filled with comfort as she sat down next to you and took out her textbooks. "They're just two boys."

"I...suppose you have a point." You agreed with quiet hesitation, still anxious about what would happen after-class and what your roommates would think.

"Everything will work out, you'll see." Continuing to comfort you, Cadence sent you a kindhearted smile; her brown-coloured orbs filled with warmth while she looked in your general direction. "Believe me."

"Yeah, you're right." Smiling in response, you tried your hardest to keep your composure; taking out your textbooks too just as your professor entered the room.

Then you fell silent, your conversation with Cadence fading before your teacher noticed; you breathing out in relief whilst the lesson began. You started taking notes again, your messy scrawls improving slightly as you attempted to prove your friends wrong and make them look like Rose's. But alas, your plan failed, your scribbles swirling into swift bullet points due to you noticing a familiar face standing by a tree. Michael. Goddammit. He was going to get himself caught one day. Especially now that Billy and Stu were taking note of every little thing going on in your life. They knew about the special offer, they knew about your roommates, they knew about the multiple stalkers - it was absolutely insane.

Whatever it was, something wasn't right. So, once your last class had finished, you decided to demand answers from the two male students yourself; you, Amber, Laura and Cadence meeting up with Billy and Stu at the University's entrance gates to discuss things. Though - for whatever reason - they were strangely open, discussing whatever you wanted and being totally honest. Actually, it was like they didn't have anything to hide. Their behaviour...it completely threw you off. In the end, you would've continued this warm-hearted conversation by the gates, if it wasn't for Michael and Pennywise waiting for you within an unusual hiding place.

"Um, I'm terribly sorry guys, but I uh, I really have to go...!" You bursted out in alarm, panicking once you left your group of friends and got ready to say a quick goodbye. "See you guys tomorrow...?"

"Oh, um, catch you tomorrow..." Cadence called after you with a surprised look - Amber and Laura both waving goodbye too.

"Michael! Penny! What are you two doing so close to the campus grounds!?" You scolded the pair worriedly; engulfing your stalker in an alarmed embrace before doing the exact same thing with the dancing clown. "It's not a safe spot, and you could've gotten caught!"

"TI I Y E TᗩᒪKIG ᔕᑭOT. I ᑕᗩᑎ EE YO ETTE ᖴᖇO EE ᗩᑎᗪ IT' ᑕᒪOE TO YO. I IᔕᔕE YO TOᗪᗩY." [A/N: "THIS IS MY NEW STALKING SPOT. I CAN SEE YOU BETTER FROM HERE AND IT'S CLOSER TO YOU. I MISSED YOU TODAY."] Michael wrote possessively, his note overflowing with obsession once he passed it over to you.

"D'aww, don't get mad at me, sweetie~" Pennywise chipped in with devilish amusement, returning your cuddle right after you gave him one. "Today was pretty uneventful for me also. As a matter of fact, I actually missed you too. So c'mon, cut me some slack~"

"Why should I...?" You sarcastically repeated, shaking your head and rolling your eyes at the same time. "I'm not responsible for your - or Michael's - reckless decisions."

"Fair enough~" Penny grinned deviously; instead giving your hand a subtle squeeze while Michael swiftly echoed his actions.

"Well why don't we just leave, and go home before anybody "picks up" on Michael's new...stalking spot...?" You dryly decided, secretly enjoying the hand-holding and the thoughtful attention you were receiving.

"Again, not my—"
"Don't even START." You childishly complained, nudging his side and purposely interrupting him. "That joke is SO old."

"ᗯᕼIE E'E O TE ᔕᑌᗷᒍET O Y E TᗩᒪKIG ᔕᑭOT, ᗯᕼO EE TOE GY YO EE ᔕᑭEKIG TO? TEY KEE TᗩᖇIG T ᑌᔕ." [A/N: "WHILE WE'RE ON THE SUBJECT OF MY NEW STALKING SPOT, WHO WERE THOSE GUYS YOU WERE SPEAKING TO? THEY KEEP STARING AT US."] Michael scribbled down next - bringing up the very subject you were afraid to discuss with everyone.

"Oh, um...Just the new transfer students..." You timidly mumbled, growing scared and wondering how to continue this awkward conversation. "They're uh, taking the Cinematography course this year..."

"O'T ITEᖇᗩᑕT IT TE ᗩᑎYOE. I O'T IKE IT. TEI EᕼᗩᐯIOᑌᖇ I TᖇᗩᑎGE. I O'T TᖇᑌᔕT TE." [A/N: "DON'T INTERACT WITH THEM ANYMORE. I DON'T LIKE IT. THEIR BEHAVIOUR IS STRANGE. I DON'T TRUST THEM."] Michael demanded darkly, his recent note causing chills to run down your back and make you feel weirdly unsafe.

"Michael, I—"
"He's got a point, honeybun." The clownish killer joined in seriously, losing his taunting attitude and taking you by surprise. "For all we know, those...human boys could be the unwanted admirers we've been searching for."

"What, Billy and Stu? No way!" You argued almost immediately, feeling oddly protective over them. "Sure, they might act a little strange from time-to-time, but overall—!"

"A little strange? How so?" Pennywise curiously asked, sharing a stern stare with Michael before frowning in general.

"Well, it's difficult to explain..." You told them with a troubled tone, feeling like you'd just thrown Billy and Stu under the bus and stirred up some unnecessary drama.

"Let's just get you back home, m'kay~?" Penny spoke firmly, snatching up your wrist and tugging you in the direction of your house within the woods.

"But it's not your—"
"—That's not important." Pennywise cut you off coolly, his rough tone taking you by surprise and hurting your feelings.

"Don't you both think that you're overreacting just a little bit...?" You irritably retaliated, standing up for yourself and breaking free from the dancing clown's harsh grasp.

"O. I O'T. OT I TE ᔕᒪIGTET. E'E GOIG OE. O." [A/N: "NO. I DON'T. NOT IN THE SLIGHTEST. WE'RE GOING HOME. NOW."] Michael furious scrawl made you sigh, realising that you weren't going to be able to change Michael's mind or calm down Penny.

"They were only looking towards you two! After all, you don't exactly blend in." You pointed out fearfully, clasping both hands against your chest and facing the two slashers with unhappiness.

"So? Nobody else was staring. Besides, they're still looking at us. See?" Pointing, Pennywise faced the two students with a poisonous glare; Michael maliciously staring in their line of sight and standing as still as a statue.

Following Penny's finger, you glanced towards what was troubling them and froze; feeling more and more worked-up by the millisecond. Why was that though...? Because not only Billy - but also Stu - were offhandedly staring at Michael and Pennywise, the four of them all sharing some sort of coldhearted glare with one another.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 1.7K 18
BOOK TWO- Male Reader Version After being fired from the Sanitarium, the slashers were determined to be with you again. Breaking out, they travelled...
1.2M 19.8K 79
Hi guys this is my very first story on this site and I wanted to do something that I don't really see around and that's horror movie slashers one sho...
60.4K 727 47
I own NONE of these Slashers, I'm just a horror fan and love to make alternate endings. I'm nervous about having this out, since I deleted my last fa...
17.2K 214 20
#1 • normanbates #4 • hc #80 • Headcannons slashers included: Stu & Billy (poly) (ghostface) Bubba (og texas Chainsaw massacre) Bee (The babysitter-t...