Always Us

By LilFluffy419

One shots of Spencer James and Olivia Baker mostly taking place in their adult lives. More

welcome home
morning buns
missed facetimes
happy birthday
anxious thoughts
daddy duties
locked out
championship high
honeymoon bliss
game on
twenty-four hours
tiny dancer
terrible two's
full house
coach james
mile high
stress relief
merry christmas
pretty lights
dinner chaos
temper tantrum
another woman
broken records
night interrupted
boredom bites
childs play
home alone
snack break
balcony breakfast
big bank
happy wife
crisis control
malibu canyons
take care
pesky plans
6am lectures
pool days
new roommate
open practice
the newlyweds
attention hogs
family reunion
heavy mind
big milestones
midnight snack
time capsule
minor adjustments
field trip
worlds apart
date night
off season
wedding season
welcome home pt. ii
no boys
boys day
the agreement
not toys
bad news
sick snuggles
never alone
newspaper camp
hang up
early mornings
bedtime routines
press conference
becoming official
family business pt. i
family business pt. ii
united front
mini me pt. i
mini me pt. ii
mini me pt. iii
almost midnight
her happiness
breakup interlude
mr. handyman
evening stroll
valentine's day
everyday moments
runaway love
sister's keeper
good enough
slow sundays
at 3:35am
brown eyes
surprise surprise
spring break
young lovers
stolen memories
for you
home bound
home bound pt. ii
happy birthday pt. ii
stage five
stage five pt. ii
olivia's favorite
all nighter
sister's keeper pt. ii
big deal
study marathon
sit still
championship high pt. ii
team player
surprise visit
sunday afternoon
secret keepers
first game
holiday party
separation preparation
baby woes
first born
going slow
faded wounds
snack break pt. ii
chance encounters
utter confusion
morning champ
another one
harsh realities
back home
drunken consequences

broken records pt. ii

3.9K 63 23
By LilFluffy419

This was already partially written, but it was more entertaining (for me) to post it in two parts lol. This is an idea I had a while ago, but never wrote 😬

________________________

Olivia's breath caught as Spencer came out of the bathroom with his towel wrapped low around his hips. They had been together for almost twenty years, and still, he never failed to make her nervous.

Even though she had made her instructions clear, he stayed in place, staring intensely at her. "What now?" he asked, his voice low.

She felt her skin heat up under his gaze. Instead of answering him, she brought her fingers up to the front of her robe and slowly undid the loose knot, letting the satin fall from her body and onto the floor.

His eyes slowly roamed over her scantily clad figure, taking the time to admire every curve and dip. As his gaze traveled upwards, he lingered on her dark nipples that were clearly visible through the sheer fabric.

"On the table," she pointed to the center of the room.

Following her command, he dropped the towel before making his way over.

"Like this?" he lowered himself onto the table, maintaining eye contact as she watched.

"Mhm," she nodded, moving to grab the body oils she ordered for the occasion.

Once she was ready, she climbed on top of him, straddling his lower back so that she had full access to his upper body. She drizzled the oil onto him and leaned forward, gently rubbing it into his skin.

He groaned as she began to apply pressure to the knots in his back. Taking her time, she worked his muscles, showing appreciation for the body that had done everything possible to make sure she'd been taken care of since the day they first met. In cherishing him, no part was overlooked.

"We need to do this more often," he mumbled as she lifted herself back to a seated position. She smiled, hearing the relaxed tone of his voice. If anyone deserved this type of care, it was him. "Maybe, we make this a once a week thing," he suggested.

She chuckled as she reached back to unfasten her lace bra, dropping it off the side of the table. Looking down, she spent a moment disappointed by the fact that Spencer wouldn't have a chance to take it off himself.

Shifting her attention back to him, she lowered herself onto his back. "The things I want to do you," she whispered into his ear. Her hard nipples grazed his back as her lips came into contact with his skin. She licked up his neck before gliding her tongue along the back of his ear.

"Fuck, Liv," he groaned as she pulled his earlobe between her teeth and sucked gently. "I need to turn around."

"Not yet. I want to show you how much I love you first," she cooed as she lifted herself up and started massaging his neck. His eyes rolled back at the tingling sensation that shot down his spine as her fingers stimulated his sensitive nerve endings.

After working through his tension, she slid lower to place kisses along his shoulder, taking in his clean musk mixed with the light scent of the oil.

"Now, turn around," she whispered as she rose to her knees, allowing him enough space to flip under her. When he turned to finally look at her, he zoned in on her exposed breasts, licking his lips as he imagined the things he would do to her.

Olivia looked him over as he lay front side up under her. With his erection now visible, she could tell by his size that she still had some time before he was pinning her down against the closest surface available.

Shifting herself lower, she started to massage his legs. While her fingers played lightly along the insides of his thighs, she watched him grow harder until he reached his full potential.

"Liv," he groaned, "this is cute and all, but it's torture at this point." He had been more patient than usual and allowed her to take her time, but his good humor was starting to wane.

Looking over at him, she saw the need in his eyes. When she finally took a hold of him, he let out a deep moan as her thumb swirled his dripping pre-cum around his tip.

"Let me fuck you," he begged as she pumped up and down, his eyes looking down to follow the motion of her hands.

"I said not yet," she replied firmly, getting lost in the feeling of his warm cock in her hand. It was his night, and she was ready to cherish him in every way possible.

As she watched him submit to her control, her own ache was starting to become unbearable. Feeling a small gush between her thighs, she shifted one knee between his legs, spreading them so that she could comfortably straddle his muscular thigh. In an attempt bring some relief, she rocked against him, whimpering as the friction of her thong against his leg sent pleasure coursing through her legs.

"Just sit on it, Liv," he begged through his heavy breath when he realized what she was doing.

"I'm too close now," she panted as a small orgasm rolled over her.

"Olivia, you're playing with me," he groaned, trying to sit up to grab her, but she locked her free arm in front of her, pushing him back down.

"I said not yet."

As she sped up her pumping, he lost his ability to argue. His moans grew louder as he grew closer. When she felt him start to twitch in her hand, she let go. Deciding to finally let him take her, she moved herself up to his waist, pretending that she was going to rub his chest, knowing fully well that he wouldn't allow that.

"Are you crazy?" he growled when she tried to resume the massage.

Now that she was easily within his reach, he lifted her hips and brought himself to her entrance, slipping her thong to the side to gain access. They groaned in union as he lowered her onto him, filling her up to the hilt.

"You feel so good inside me," she sighed against his neck as he rocked against her, limited in his range of motion due to their position.

"Ride it for me," he moaned as he tried to move her hips.

Knowing he was close, she wrapped her arms under his neck and slid herself up and down his length, their chests pressed against each other as he buried himself against her neck.

It didn't take long before he was releasing inside of her, his grunts vibrating in her ear as he pulled her closer.

"Okay, now you can continue," he breathed out once he had recovered from his climax.

"Demanding," she shook her head as she sat up on his waist, figuring she might as well finish what she started.

Lifting one arm in front of him, she pressed her fingers into his palm before working up his forearm. When she finished that arm, she switched it for the other, lazily continuing her massage as she felt him get hard again against her back.

While she worked the muscles in his left hand, Spencer's right crept up her thigh, exploring her soft skin. Calmer now, his firm grip gently pushed her down onto his crotch. Not quite ready for round two, she scooted forward along his stomach.

Denied another go, he tried a different route. His fingers moved up to the hem of her lingerie. He slipped them into her soaked thong and glided over her slit, already dripping from her first orgasm. He massaged her folds while she tried to stay focused. Spreading around her wetness, he teased her clit before slipping a finger inside.

"You're not very good at this," Spencer teased when she dropped his hand to brace herself against this chest.

"Well, maybe," her breath hitched as he curled his fingers inside her, "if my client weren't so," she got lost in the feeling as her walls started to contract. All she could focus on was the motions of his fingers and his palm pressing up against her clit.

"I'm sorry I didn't get that," Spencer said as his fingers sped up.

"So," she moaned as the pulsing intensified within her, "distracting."

"Oh my bad," he pulled away.

"No," she gasped. She had been right at her peak and she needed his fingers back inside her.

"Oh god," she cried as he slid back in, this time adding a third finger. Her breathing became heavy as he drove her towards her second orgasm of the night.

"This is a bit unprofessional," he mused as she collapsed on top of him.

"The massage is over," she announced, closing her eyes, his fingers still deep inside her.

__________

The next morning, Olivia woke up to Spencer's head heavy on her stomach, his arms wrapped tightly around her waist as he was still deep in his slumber. Stroking the back of his head, she smiled as she reminisced on their evening activities.

After she had regained her strength, they had taken a long shower together. Under the steaming water, they cleaned each others' bodies of the mess they had made before he carried her to bed, fucking her slowly one last time before they passed out around 3am.

Still tired, her eyes grew heavy and she dozed off again, waking up a second time when she heard the sound of multiple feet stampeding up the stairs.

"Wake up," she shook Spencer who had now shifted up to her breast.

"Ready to go early, huh?" he mumbled, his eyes still closed against her.

"No, they're coming," she rolled him over, grabbing the robe she conveniently left by her side of the bed moments before their four children burst into the room.

"Daddy!!" They screamed in union as they jumped on to the bed, Spencer barely registering what was going on.

Laughing at his confusion, she cherished the sweet moment as they fought for his attention. It lasted a whole two minutes before they started to get rowdy.

"Okay, let's give daddy a minute to wake up," she pulled the twins off of him before they potentially exposed the room to things none of them needed to see.

Getting out of bed, she ushered them out the door and down the stairs.

"I'm sorry," Laura looked up apologetically when she heard them coming into the kitchen. "They were begging to see you guys."

"It's okay. We said brunch at 11," Olivia assured her, looking over at the time on the microwave. It was 10:30, and the food was nowhere near ready.

"Thank you for watching my little monsters," she turned to Gianna who hung on her hip, peppering her face with kisses as the little one fell into a fit of laughter.

__________

A while later, Spencer exited his room to join his family downstair, and in front of the door sat Caleb.

While his mom had been trying to usher everyone back downstairs, he had snuck down the hallway towards the kids' rooms. A perk of being the quietest of four was that it was easy to hide when everyone else was yelling for attention.

"Hey buddy," Spencer reached down to pick him up.

"Hi daddy," Caleb wrapped his short arms around Spencer's neck as they made their way downstairs. "I see'd you on TV."

"You saw me on TV?"

"Yea," he replied matter of factly. "I wanna go wif you."

Considering the fact that most of his nuclear family only watched the games for him, he jumped on the opportunity to share his love of football with his youngest son. "If mommy says yes, next weekend you can come with daddy."

"Okay," Caleb laid his head on Spencer's shoulder as they turned the corner into the kitchen.

At the island, the mothers stood rearranging bagels, muffins, and fruit onto different serving platters while Billy manned the eggs and bacon on the stove.

"Should I be expecting any more grand babies," Grace looked up to see her son, eyeing the tired look on his face.

"Good morning ma," Spencer laughed, leaning over to kiss her cheek.

"How's my baby doing," Grace cooed as she stroked her thumb against Caleb's cheek.

"Ouch, I've been replaced."

"You had your time, boy," Grace playfully smack the back of his head.

"Morning Nana," Caleb's eyes gazed up at her from his spot on Spencer's shoulder.

"Good morning, baby," she leaned into him for a kiss.

As the morning progressed, Jordan and Simone arrived with their two kids for the celebrations. Since Jordan's game ended last night, they had flown in early that morning from San Francisco.

"Gianna, come sit next to mommy's chair," Olivia called as she carried a plate of scrambled eggs to the table. Arranging the hot foods on the far end of the table, she shot a look at her two oldest who fought over the chair next to Spencer's usual seat.

"Enough," she looked at them sternly, "I don't care who sits there, but you have thirty seconds to sort it out."

Taking her opportunity to come off as the more mature one, Sienna stuck out her tongue as she sacrificed the prime spot for the next seat over.

Once everyone else was seated, Olivia took her seat at the center of the long table. Over the years, their extended family had outgrown their first table and they had to exchange it for something more appropriate. Now her heart felt full as she looked at everyone there for Spencer. She wouldn't exchange anything in the world for the sight of her and Jordan's kids interacting animatedly with their grandparents.

Next to her, Caleb sat proudly in Spencer's lap. He had clung to his daddy all morning knowing that that if he claimed his spot early his siblings wouldn't try to fight him.

Before the eating was allowed to start, they all took turned congratulating Spencer on his latest accomplishment. Growing soft with age, Billy shed a tear while he shared a story of Spencer's first days at Beverly. Not allowing himself to get overshadowed, Jordan got the table riled up by reminding everyone of the time Beverly beat Crenshaw in their senior year of high school. Lastly, Olivia stood up with her glass in hand. Expecting her to give a heartwarming speech, everybody laughed when instead she just raised her glass and cheered, "to the world's greatest baby daddy."

"To daddy!" Gianna yelled from the seat next to her, spilling her orange juice as she tried to raise her plastic cup.

"To Spencer," the adults echoed.

__________

Later that night once everyone had gone home, and their kids were knocked out from a day full of playing with their cousins, Spencer and Olivia lay cuddled up in bed.

Olivia's eyes were heavy as she relaxed in his arms, her naked back pressed against his chest.

"You going to sleep?" Spencer whispered against her ear.

"Huh?" She mumbled back.

"Let's go one more time, baby," he answered, turning her in his arms.

Even though she had been on the brink of sleep, it was still his weekend. She kissed him slowly as she sat up, letting him lift her up onto him.

"You're lucky I love you," she groaned as she willingly sunk back onto him. Now fully awake, she wrapped her arms around his neck as she rode him lazily.

Already having cum several times over the last two days, he pumped into her slowly, keeping his strokes long as he let her enjoy the fullness. He took her nipple into his mouth, circling his tongue around it, making her moan his name.

"And it's not every day that my baby breaks a franchise record," she pulled his face up to hers, pressing her lips against his before moving down to his neck.

"I'm breaking a different record tonight," he smirked as he flipped her over and continued to thrust into her late into the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 395 10
Olivia Baker and Spencer James grew up as best friends in Crenshaw. They can contribute much of their bond to their love of football and sports. Now...
9.1K 338 11
Spencer and Cane grew up depending on one another to survive once tragedy reshaped everything they knew and loved. But as they crash into adulthood...
49.4K 1.9K 45
Spencer James moves from the comfort of his own home to chase his dream of becoming an actor. Along the way, he meets people that will change his lif...
21.5K 685 25
Olivia and Spencer was lovers since birth and everyone knew that. Some would say nothing could break them apart for as long as they lived. But they w...