Building Virtues [Completed✔]

By PiscesPleasure

They say chastity is a virtue, but virtues are just old antiquated rules put in place to keep girls virgins b... More

Copyrights and Expectations
Alpha Luna
When in Rome
The Havens
Lost his Luna
To Be Determined
She-Wolves
Disrespect
Shocked
A Good Time
Perfect Opportunity
Forever Mate
Forbidden Juices
Garden of Eden
Run Errands
Grocery Store
Quietly
Pet Name
Festival
Spend the Night
Make it Worse
Chance
Make Up
Separate Ways
Sick to her Stomach
Vanished
Deep Exhale
Will Ever Know
Wolf Glory and Heartache
Bubble of Bliss
Good Faith and Moonlight
More at Home
Hands to Themselves
Meeting of the Minds
Mi Amor
Different Reasons
Shot Clock
When
Pride & Admiration
The Main Event
Waging War
Rogue
Save Her
Into Eternal Darkness
Building Virtues

Bitter Sorrow

267 27 26
By PiscesPleasure

After his very insightful talk with Brooklyn about Eden, Rome makes an effort to make her feel appreciated. Buying flowers and leaving them in her room. Stashing sketchbooks and art materials in her desk. Just his way of saying thank you, without having to say thank you.

And Eden notices them and appreciates them, but truly she'd prefer a truly heartfelt apology rather than trinkets. So even though they haven't necessarily been arguing as much, they still have a great amount of unresolved tension.

And in order to ignore it, Eden focuses on the upcoming festival. So before she realizes two weeks have flown by and it is the night of the first event.

As she stands in the mirror getting ready, Eden fluffs her curls. Hearing a knock come from her door, she calls for the person to enter. Since she didn't say otherwise about him stopping where he was, Rome ventures into her bathroom. Where he heard her voice. 

"Do I have enough bot-?"

Expecting to see a fully dressed Eden, Rome is pleasantly surprised when he instead sees her standing in nothing but a sheer black bra, panty, and garter set. And to top it off she has on thigh high sheer stockings and black peep toe pumps. 

"Goddamn." He mumbles as he studies the body that he learned to love, but has missed for almost a year.

Observing the way the bra cups and accentuates her small modest breast. Giving them a fuller look with ample cleavage. Or the way the sheer panties hide absolutely nothing. They almost seem obsolete due to their see through nature and decorative cutouts. The thin material presses ao perfectly against her smooth even chocolate skin.

Her ass sits propped up ever so nicely in the tight undergarments which create the perfect cuff under each soft cheek. Seeing just how perfectly painted on  her skin looks to her flawless body, one could never even guess she has a six month old son. 

As Eden looks away from her reflection, she finally notices him. Looking up at a statuesque Rome, their eyes connect. Standing there gazing at each other it's a game of chicken, and who will move first. Deciding the ball is in his court, Rome ventures deeper into the bathroom.

Stopping mere centimeters above Eden's face, Rome bends down and gently grabs a handful of her glorious curls. Lifting her head to look him directly in his eyes, Rome peers into the very essence of Eden's soul. Feeling all of the old feelings rushing back as they stand chest to chest, Eden just let's her body lead her.

As she gazes into his deep onyx colored orbs, Eden reaches up and caresses his face. The face she began to love to look upon and be transfixed by as they made endless love during her heat. The face she would study as he slept and would just bask in his aura. The beautiful face that reminds her of such simple organic intimate times. 

"I never stopped searching for you, baby."

Vocalizing his truth of never letting a day go by without seeking her out, Rome nuzzles his nose against Eden's. And that simple graze of skin is all it takes to obliterate those defenses. Reaching her other hand up, Eden wraps it around his neck and pulls his lips to hers.

As they kiss feverishly all that matters is trying to fuse every inch of themselves to the other. Licking and sucking against each other's lips and tongues, they try to convey just how much they've missed each other. Just how much they've wanted each other. Just how long they've waited to be intimate with each other again. 

Picking her up, Rome situates their bodies in front of her countertop. Sitting her on the counter, he grabs, gropes, feels, and fondles her body in her revealing panty set. As their mouths move in sync they moan and hum while kissing each other deeply and erotically.

As their tongues roll against each other their heads bob and weave to keep them in the perfect back and forth motion. Removing her hands from his face, Eden begins working overtime on Rome's belt. Pulling, tugging, and unlooping, she finally opens the hindrance. Yanking open his button and zipper, Eden finally frees the object of her affection.

She's been fiending for a Rome delivered orgasm and his heavenly dick is her supplier. It's like her favorite attraction at a theme park and the wait is finally over. No one to tell her she doesn't meet the ride requirements. No line to make her wait. And no rain to ruin her sunny skies. She's going to ride the Rome cyclone as many times as their bodies will let her. 

Reaching into his silk boxers, Eden caresses the veined monster poking through the material. As she rubs and tugs against the hot flesh he groans and kisses her more aggressively. Nipping at her bottom lip, Rome opens his eyes to see Eden studying his facial expressions as they kiss and she pleases him with her hands. Smiling against her mouth, he grabs her hands and places them above her head.

Holding them in his hand he uses his other hand to fully free his painfully erect rod. Rubbing the leaking plump tip against Eden's clit through her panties, he pulls away and watches her face as the sensation builds. Watching her eyes blink slowly from the pleasure and her mouth fall open, he smirks at her.

"Rome, stop teasing me." She moans.

"You want it, mama?"

"Yes, please."

She hums as he pulls her panties to the side and painstakingly slowly begins pushing into her. As the fat tip finally pushes fully into her, Rome feels just how wet she is. He feels just how tight she still is even after having Cairo. As he begins rolling his hips he only pushes in what Eden seems to be able to fit.

"God, mama ya shit is tight." He whispers against her neck.

"Ahhh!" Moaning loudly Eden can tell she's already about to cum soon, but she wants a Rome orgasm.

The type she runs from. The type that she tries to push him away after she's finished. The type to set her whole body on fire. The type that is worth going back on her word of never letting him touch her, kind of orgasm.

"Put it all in, please!" She begs as her now free hands claw at his back under his shirt.

"Mama, it won't fit." He grunts as he tries to maintain his composure.

"Baby please?! I'm-! I'm about to cum, please?!" Kissing up his neck, Eden licks all the way up to his ear that she nips and sucks against.

"Mmm."

Knowing that's one of his favorite spots, she lures him into giving her what she wants.

"I want it all, Ro."

As he thrusts into Eden fully, Rome stares her in her eyes. He wants to see the magical moment that her body is bathed in her orgasm.  As her eyes open wider, they fill slightly with tears. Her mouth chants his name over and over.

Her hands cripple in a blood drawing dig of his skin. Her legs tremble around his hips. Her heart is bounding in her chest. Her mind is fuzzy. Her skin is clammy. And her pussy is strangling his dick. The wetness is pooling under her soft ass, making a literal mess.

As Rome pecks her moving lips, he never stops thrusting into her. Watching her toss her head back and scream his name, let's him know no matter what hateful things they say to each other their bodies know the truth. Kissing and sucking up her neck feverishly, Rome repeats just how much he's missed her and needed her. 

"Ahh! Fuck me Rome! Gooooddd, I missed you!"

Not caring what her traitorous mouth exposes Eden will chalk it up to the amazing impromptu sex session.

"God, I missed you too mama! Fuck Eden, I needed you so badly."

"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you I was pregnant. Ahh, God I'm so sorry, Rome!"

"I forgive you baby. And I'm sorry I ever hurt you, Edee. You mean everything to me."

"I know, baby. I know."

As their hands rub, grab, and grope each other. Their mouths overflow with their true feelings for each other. But neither wants to deal with those true admissions. So they keep themselves busy in a deep vulgar erotic kiss. Sucking, kissing, licking, nibbling, and biting against the sweet swollen flesh of each other's lips and slick tongues.

Thrusting harder into her, Rome is trying to bring them both an earth shattering time stopping orgasm. Feeling the veins of his thick dick brushing against the ridges of Eden's absurdly slick and taut walls, Rome is only seconds away from this astonishingly knee buckling release.

"Cum for me baby, please."

"You gonna cum with me, Ro?! Please cum with me!"

And with that Rome squeezes Eden's throat and grips her ass as he pounds in and out of her as she literally screams and hollers through her second world renowned Rome Haven orgasm of the night. As his dick quivers inside of her, Rome pants and kisses against Eden's cheek. Softly rubbing his flaring nose back and forth against the soft skin.

"Eden?! Eden, are you almost ready?!"

"Oh my God, move!" Completely snapped out of their little euphoric slip up, Eden frantically tries to fix the situation. "Ju-! Just a minute!" Gasping at the throbbing between her legs, she tries to run into her closet. "Pull your pants up before your mother sees you!" Whispering harshly at him, she tries to hurry Rome's sloth-like movements.

"After that I truly don't care who sees me." Grinning from ear to ear, he softly chuckles as she groans.

"I'm serious! Put your clothes on!"

"Calm down, baby."

"Rome, no. That shouldn't have happened. It. It was a mistake."

Hearing those words come out her mouth after they both admitted just how much they missed and needed each other, he is devastated. Not that he thought winning her back completely would be easy, but he didn't expect something so intimately essential to happen. For them to get to a place of vulnerability and trust again. But hearing that one dreadful word, 'mistake' dashes all of what he thought was progress to the ground.

"What, seriously?"

"Rome please just get redressed."

"Eden, did you hear me hun?!"

"Yes, Ma Asia! I'll be out soon!"

"Ok, sweetheart." Hearing the door close after his mother, Rome steps closer to Eden.

"You're deadass? A mistake?! After what we just said you expect me to believe it was a fuckin mistake, Eden?!"

"It was sex, Rome! We said stupid shit while having amazing sex! You of all people should know not to trust shit said during sex."

After buttoning the last button of her satin white dress shirt, Eden steps out of the closet as she slips on her black leather mini skirt.

"You are so fuckin difficult, Eden! Like I fuckin keep tryin and you just don't see it! You don't wanna see it!"

"Cause I don't trust you!"

"I know I fucked up, but c'mon! Are you going to hang that over my Goddamn head forever?!"

"Yes! Because you just see it as a fuck up! You don't see the magnitude of the situation! You refuse to see it from my side! You refuse to acknowledge why I'm so hurt! You refuse to take FULL Goddamn responsibility for what you allowed to happen!"

"And so do you! I know what I did was wrong! But you leaving the way you did didn't help the situation! I couldn't try to fix it right away! So yes it got worse because it festered! But you didn't just leave me, you left Brooklyn too, Eden! Not just me, she needed you EVERYDAY! And you weren't there!"

"And why wasn't I?! Cause her two stupid ass, selfish ass parents didn't give a fuck about me or her for that matter! They wanted what they wanted and that was to fuck each other, so I hope it was worth it! So again stop trying to blame me for being hurt when you're the one that hurt me in the first Goddamn place! Get the fuck outta my room, Rome!"

Gawking at her, he knows the best thing for him to do is to just leave. It's not just the way her eyes flash a furious purple, or the way her canines elongate. No it's the raw unfiltered emotion and pain in the way she's yelling at him. Usually it's just loud and angry. But just then it's almost as if her heart was yelling at him, not just her mouth. So nodding he quietly walks out of her room. 

And watching him walk away, even though she told him to, kills her. Because in the back of her mind she thinks, 'why won't he really fight FOR me instead of AGAINST me?' In the back of her mind she sadly thinks, 'why won't he fight for me the way I'm sure he fights for Blake?' And with that, Eden crumples into the corner of her closet and lets out cries of bitter sorrow.

_____________

Whew that was sexy and sad!
Thoughts?🐺
💗A.J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 8.1K 6
They say that Alpha-blood pups born under a full moon are destined for greatness. That males born will have all the strength the goddess can bestow...
1.4K 489 24
*Book Two Of The Federation Series* It is said that the moon goddess created supernatural beings that gain strength from the moon, creatures of the n...
115K 3.1K 89
🏅#1 badassfemalelead (oct 2023) 🏅 #5 seductive (nov 2023) #1 seductive (nov 2023) 🏅 #1 greenflag (nov 2023) 🏅#1 #3 beautifulfemalelead (nov...
403K 16.9K 60
She heard a low growl rumble in his throat and turned her head, shooting him a teasing smile before quickly testing the water again with her toe. It...