We found Love♥️

By _writer__90

#1 in calm on 4/7/22 Completed ✅ VEDANT DIXIT "A man is incomplete without a woman. But I lost the woman I w... More

Introduction
She's something else!
I just hate them!
I argue with her?
I HATE MEN!
No man! No drama!
She's unpredictable!
He makes me weak!
God only save me..!
Getting on my nerves!
She said yess?
It has magnet in them.
I myself don't know!
The problem is not him!
Kya musibat hai ye?
And got nothing in return.
And you create a havoc in my life!
That's some achievement dude!
I'm losing my mind!
Is that all she thinks?
This felt surprisingly safe!
Pagal to ye kar rahi hai mujhe!
Should I get used to this warmth?
Even he got fed up!
Why are all the hardships in her way?
Jaan hi lelo meri!
Koi mere iss dil ko sambhale!
Mere biwi ka toh jawaab nahi!
I just can't!
Mera bichara laptop!
I love teasing her!
Ye pagal to nahi ho gaya?
That's my girl!
I'll be safe!
She definitely has my heart!
Can I really risk my heart?
Only because of him!
I'll lose my control!
You have made me weak!
Together!
Fuck you Vedant!
Focus on getting out of here!
This can't be happening!
Did she really say that?
We found Love♥️
Epilogue

He is injurious to my health!

6K 472 66
By _writer__90

Sana Dixit

I was getting ready standing before the mirror.
After a hell lot of drama finally Bua is getting married to the one she loves.
Today is her mehendi. We are just having a small function.
Her son was another pain in the ass telling her to not get married at this age.

But is there anything Sana can't handle?

Absolutely not!

Flashback

"Mom, seriously? Daadu has agreed to get you married but I am against this!" Abhishek, bua's son said.

"Beta, listen to me." She started but he was furious and refused to listen to her.

"What will everyone think? My mom getting married? That's ridiculous!" He said as if even the thought disgusts him.

"First of all, no one is asking for your permission." I yelled at him.

"Sana, calm down." Ved held me back when I was walking towards Abhishek.

"What calm down?" I said and shrugging his hand I walked towards Abhishek.

"Who the hell are you to tell her that you are not allowing her?" I yelled at him furiously.

"Her son." He said proudly.

"Exactly! Her son. The one she gave birth to and you are living in abroad and studying all because she is providing you! Asshole!" I yelled.

"Sana, we can talk in a civil way."
Ved said again holding me back.

"This jerk doesn't understand civilised language! She has single handedly raised you and you have the fucking audacity to tell her not to do something she is really happy about!" I yelled.

"Fucking stupid, audacious men! What will you do if she gets married?" I asked glaring at him.

" I won't accept him." He said glaring at me.

"Then don't. Your mother loves him and she wants to get married to him. I am not asking you to get married to him." I said rolling my eyes.

"Mom, I am warning you. You will lose the only son you have!" He said pointing his index finger at her.

"Oyyee! Ijjat se baat kar. Maa hai teri" Ved said glaring at him.

"Ayeee Warning ke bacche! Tu kya warning dega ree. I warn you to talk bullshit now! Your monthly allowance is sent by Ved. Main bhi dekhti hu abroad rehne ke paise kaha se milenege fir." I said glaring at him and was ready to pounce at him but Ved held me firmly.

"Since the day you have gone to study abroad did you care if she was happy here or not? She has found one reason for her to be happy and you have to steal that too from her." I said.

"You were 2 year old when your father passed away. She is all alone since then. Don't you care even a bit for her?" I asked.

"Bada aaya, I don't allow you. Kya hi ukhad lega dekhti hu main bhi." I said.

"Beta, I really want to get married to him." Bua said to him.

"Are buaji, ek mahina paise nahi dete isko fir aa jayega line pe." I said.

"Do whatever you want. This girl is absolutely crazy." He said and left for his room.

"Ye mujhe crazy bola? Abhi batati hu isko!" I said and was going to go behind him but then Ved didn't loosen his grip on me.

"Nhi nhi. Tujhe nahi bola. Let's go." He said pulling me towards our room.

Flashback Ends

I was putting on my earings when two hands snaked around my waist from behind.

"Again started with these stunts of yours!" I said smacking his hand.

"Kya? Abb khudki biwi ko nhi to kya pados wale ki biwi ko gale lagaun kya?" He asked tightening his hold on me.

I again smacked his hand and said,
"Yess you should try that. Maybe she'll like your hugs." I said.

But from inside there was just another zoo in my stomach!

"No baba. My wife gets jealous over little things. Kya pata jaan lele uski." He said resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Huh? Jealous ? Me? Never." I said as if it was the truth.

Jal ke rakh ho jati hu main!

"Kavya ki shakal dikhne do bass Jalan chalu ho jati hai." He said laughing.

"I'm not jealous of her. I just don't like her." I said rolling my eyes.

"I'll make you agree today that you're jealous of her! That's a challenge." He said smirking.

"Abb tumhari chichori harkatein ho gayi hongi to chalein neeche?" I asked removing his hands from my waist and walking towards the bed to take my dupatta.

"Abb apni khoobsurat biwi ke sath main nahi to kaun karega chichori harkatein." He said winking at me.

Someone save me from this man!
He is injurious to my health!

I just left smiling.

The function started and all the close relatives of Dixit's were invited. To my dismay Kavya and her family was invited too.

She is very dear to my mother-in-law!

I just got busy with the function and every now & then there were ladies giggling asking me when am I going to add a new family member.

Why are relatives like this?

"Bua, do you need something to eat? I'll get fruits for you." I asked her while she was getting her mehendi done and then I heard some lady saying,

"Mehendi vagaire karne ki kya jaroorat thi. It is her second marriage that too in this age."

"Aunty, If you don't want to apply mehendi you are free to leave the function." I said to her with a sweet smile.

"Kaisi bahu hai inki." She said making a face and left.

"Kya bua ji kaisi bahu hai ye?" Ishu asked giggling.

"These anuties na I swear! Headache they are." I said rolling my eyes.

"Beta, sit here." Bua said and I sat beside her to get my mehendi done.

"Thank you." Bua said with a soft smile.

"For what?" I asked confused.

"From the start, me and Bhabhi have never been a fan of you. We have not left even a single chance of letting you know that we don't like you. And yet, today I am here getting married because of you." She said smiling.

"Nothing is because of me. It is because of your stubborn nature of not giving a fuck about what others think." I said smiling.

"And don't worry about Abhishek. He'll come around. It will take some time but he will." I said and she smiled.

"Iske pati ka naam likhna mehendi pe iske." Bua told the girl who was applying mehendi on my hands.

"Didi, kya naam likhu?" She asked and my eyes fell on a specific someone who was boiling my blood to another extent.

"Ved." I said gritting my teeth.

Kavya stood extremely close to Ved trying to wipe something off from the corner of his lips.

"Is it done?" I asked the girl and she nodded. I got up and walked towards them.

"Ved." I called him extra sweetly with a very very fake sweet smile on my face.

"Ohh, you're done with your mehendi. Show me." He said trying to look at it but Kavya again pulled him by his bicep to face towards her.

"You have that pastery on the corner of your mouth. Let me remove it na." She said and I glared at her.

"Don't you think, you don't have to take efforts because he has his wife over here?" I said gritting my teeth.

"But you have mehendi on your hands." She said smirking.

"Ohh yess. You have mehendi on your hands. Let her do it." He said smirking.

"Come here!" I said in a stern tone and turned towards me.

I gestured him towards my waist and he wasted no time in encircling his hands around my waist and pulling me to him.

I really don't know what came into me that I even thought of it.
But, now there was no going back.

I quickly placed my lips on the corner of his mouth and licked off the pastery.

When I moved away, Ved just stood there with crimson cheeks and wide eyes.

"Uhhh! I could've used my hands." Kavya said awkwardly.

"He is my husband. I can use my lips." I said smirking and she left.

I looked at Ved and he just stood there blinking his eyes.
"Was this a dream? Or did you just— umm- lick that off? And also called me your husband?" He asked still in daze.

I smacked his head.
"Owww!" He winced.

"That was not a dream and I know you did it purposefully to make me say that I'm jealous. Don't play these games with me." I said glaring at him.

He held my forearm and took me towards our room.
"What? Why are you— I got interrupted when he closed the door and pinned me to it.

He came impossibly closer to me and whispered,
"You could've licked that in a better way."

"Uhh— what do you mean?" I asked nervously trying to move my head away.

He looked at me and then my lips.

Ohh God!
I knew it was a bad move!

"Ved, I— I started and he came more closer.

"You what?" He asked and his eyes were constantly drifting towards my lips.

"I did it because— I said and he again interrupted me.

"You did it because— he whispered and his lips were only centimetres away from my lips.

I closed my eyes nervously and said in one breath
"I did it because I don't like when she gets near you. I get jealous."

"So, finally you agreed." He said rubbing my nose with his and here my breathing, my heartbeat everything was going at an abnormal pace.

"But what if I want to.. He trailed at the end and looked at my lips.

I pushed him softly and opening the door I ran away from there.

Oh God!
I am in deep shit!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 7.8K 31
"Vihaan wait....." I shout. He flinches or was it my imagination. "How are you?" I ask in broken voice. He turns and this time I flinch. His eyes a...
1.4M 61.8K 75
They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The Future Holds For Them Can This Pure Hatre...
67.5K 4.2K 40
Aakhi Love gorgeous things. Bookworm. Polite. Obsessed with romantic noble. Beautiful. Brown eyes. Loves colour red. Live in her fantasy. Happy. M...
901K 35.6K 56
An heir. That is what Arhaan Ahuja and his toxic family ever wanted. Arhaan had been born in a very toxic family and was brought up with old, orthodo...