Sweet Dreams | JAY ENHYPEN

By chxlasz_

[โœง.* ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ โœง.*] 'แดกสœแด€แด› แด€ส€แด‡ สแดแดœ ๊œฑแด„แด€ส€แด‡แด… แด๊œฐ?' "แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข, แด‡๊œฑแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸสŸส แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœ." 'แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœ? แด›สœแด€แด›'๊œฑ แดส แดกษช๊œฑสœ แด›สœ... More

ยทหš เผ˜Prologue ยทหš เผ˜
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜บ
Final
๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ฎ ๐™€๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ

Twenty two

7.7K 434 129
By chxlasz_

"Fuck you, Haneul." he whispered to her ears, rolling his eyes back as he feels annoyed.

"When?"

He stops his track, looking at her next to him. Jay flicked her forehead with his fingers, causing her to groan in pain.

"Ouch! Why did you do that!"

"Why are you like this? I didn't know you can be dirty-minded too." he let out a scoff, continuing dragging her body to his car with her arm around his neck.

Haneul didn't respond, instead she's too distracted playing with Jay's hair. He let out a frustrated sigh, ignoring her childish behavior.

"Why did you drink, Haneul?"

"You made me drink."

"How?"

She paused for a while, before replying.

"You left me alone at the table..." she pouts, eyes welling up with tears as they walk outside.

Jay notices her sudden mood change, causing him to look at her in disbelief. His eyebrows knitted in annoyance, stopping halfway on the road to persuade her from crying further.

"Yah, yah don't cry, dumbass."

Her glossy eyes stared into his eyes, centimeters away from falling down her cheeks.

"Y-you call me dumbass? You're so mean..." a tear finally escaped from her eyes. Jay's eyes widened at the sight, but at the same time he feels the urge to laugh out loud looking at her pouty lips.

"I didn't know you're the emotional drinker type."

Haneul continues to cry, wiping her tears on his shirt while still gripping his hair tightly. He squints his eyes, trying to suppress the pain.

-

As soon as they reach his car, he opens the back passenger door before gently placing her in the back seat car. Her eyes were already halfway close, her hair is messy.

He lay her down, gently removing some of her hair strands from her face.

He looks at her for a while, slowly trying to get out of the back seat. But before he could leave, Haneul pulls his jacket, causing him to be on top of her.

"Where are you going?" she speaks in a low voice, sitting up a little before reaching the back passenger door to close it making them so close to each other.

Jay's eyes widened, feeling a heat rose from his stomach to his head.

"W-what are you doing? I'm trying to--"

"Jay-ah..." she cuts him off, placing her index finger on his lips causing him to swallow his saliva in nervousness.

"Can you help me?"

He didn't respond, waiting for her to continue.

"Can you help me take off my earrings? It sticks on my hair... As you can see..." Haneul tilts her head a little, exposing her earrings stuck to her hair.

Jay nodded his head, with his hands slowly moving to her head to remove some of the hair strands first before taking off the earrings.

He tries to look away as he removes the earrings, feeling his face getting hotter and hotter. He's so close to her to the fact that he can smell the perfume on her neck.

Thank goodness, his car has a very dark tinted window so people can't see what is happening inside the car when he is basically on top of her.

"Jay ah..."

"W-what?" he answers while his hands are still busy trying to remove her earrings.

"I'm confused..."

Jay took a small glance at her, before continuing to take off the earrings.

"Why do you make me feel this way?" she grabs his hands, stopping him from taking off her earrings.

He diverts his eyes to her, looking straight as he feels chills in her spine.

"What do you mean?"

Haneul didn't say anything, pulling his neck closer to her by wrapping her arms around him. Her eyes wandering around his face, from his eyes to his lips.

Jay didn't pull away, waiting for her action. His breathing gets heavier, as she pulls him closer to her face.

"Have you gotten your first kiss?" Haneul asks him, looking straight into his eyes.

Jay looks at her with his eyelids drooped and his eyebrows lifted, surprised to hear such a question coming out of her mouth.

"Guess."

Haneul paused, playfully caressing his lips. Jay is taken aback by her sudden bravery, causing him to clear his throat.

"Maybe, yes."

"You're right. I did." he smirks. His eyes traveled around her face, trying to find any flustered hint.

"Do you not want to ask me?"

"Have you gotten your first kiss, Haneul?" he questions back. The corner of her mouth slowly lifted, shaking her head as a response.

"No..." her eyes slowly diverts to his lips.

"And I wish I can kiss you right now."

Jay blinks his eyes multiple times, getting goosebumps all over his body. He feels a weird feeling in his stomach, with his heart started thumping loudly to his ears.

"You didn't pull away, don't make me do it, Jay." her voice started getting flirtatious. She's right, he's not moving an inch from his spot. His body froze with his eyes not leaving her eyes.

"Right."

Jay's eyes fixed on her lips, a sudden tension-filled up in his car as she starts to pull his face closer to her.

"You're drunk, Haneul." he answers, still looking at her lips as they lean closer.

"I know... I'm taking the advantage of it..." her eyes fluttering, almost closing once their nose touches each other.

Their forehead touches, causing Jay to swallow his saliva. Honestly, he's confused either. What made him do this, why does he lean too?

His hands slowly moved to her jaw to hold, smelling alcohol and perfume mixed coming from her.

The corner of his mouth lifted, planting a small smirk.
"Go ahead and kiss me, if you're brave enough," he whispered, tilting his head slightly, waiting for her further action.

Haneul paused, staring into his eyes back up again. Right after he said that she looks doubtful to continue, causing her to slowly drop her arms around his neck.

"You're right, I'm not as brave as I thought." she removes her hold around his neck, closing her eyes shut as she finally drifted to the dreamland instantly.

Jay can finally breathe, slowly sitting up from his position. He places his palm on his heart, feeling his racing heart.

"Shit, what did you just do again." he closes his eyes, trying to calm down his heart.

She makes me confused too.

The corner of his mouth lifted into a small smile, continue taking off her earrings before opening the back passenger door to leave.

"Let's see if you'd say the same thing when you sober."

---

Haneul slowly opens her eyes as she feels the sunlight stinging her eyes but closed it back as soon as possible. Her head feels heavy, with her throat feels dry like a Sahara desert.

She moves around, cuddling the pillow on her side.

"Why does my bed feel so soft today?" she mutters slowly, talking to herself.

Her hands caressed the soft bed, suddenly feeling a soft hair on her side. She manages to open her eyes slowly, trying to comprehend everything.

This is not my bed.

This is...

JAY'S BED?!

Her eyes widened even more, noticing that she's holding Jay's hair in his hand. His eyes are still shut, probably doesn't feel anything.

She slowly removes her hold, nervously peeking herself under the blanket.

Oh thank god, I'm still wearing clothes.

Wait.

I'm not.

THIS IS NOT MY CLOTHES!?

"YAH!" she screams her lungs out, startling Jay next to her. He barely opens his eyes, looking at her annoyed.

"Shut the fuck up." he mumbles with his morning voice, turning his body away from her before drifting to sleep again.

She's wearing a cream-colored hoodie, making her face grow red and redder. She hurriedly lifts the hoodie, exposing the grey dress she wears to the party last night.

She let out a sigh of relief, glad that the clothes are still on her body.

Her head still feels heavy, not remembering everything that happened last night. Haneul cups her face, feeling embarrassed taking over her body when she realizes that she woke up with him next to her, and on his bed.

She peeks at him, looking at his tattoo on his back.

It's pretty.

Fuck, I just realized..

He's not wearing a shirt.

"JAY!" she screams again for the second time, causing Jay to groan in annoyance.

"Stop screaming, dumbass." He slowly spins his body towards her, looking at her in disbelief.

"What do you want..." he answers with his eyes still half-closed. She can't help but stare at his face, how can he looks so good even when waking up?

"Y-you're not wearing your clothes...again..."

He let out a scoff, "You like me without my shirt last night though, what change your mind?"

Her eyes widened by his words, her body instantly sits up on the bed, holding the blanket up to her chest.

"W-what do you mean?"

"You don't remember now huh? I can't sleep because of you and now you wake me up too." he rolled his eyes, pulling the blanket above his head to continue sleeping.

"Jay! What are you saying? Explain it to me!" she grabs the blanket, pulling it off to prevent him from covering himself.

"Yah! Don't sleep!"

Haneul aggressively shakes his body, trying to wake him up. He groans in frustration, smacking her hands off his shoulder.

"Oh my God, I regret bringing you here last night." he mumbles before finally sitting up from his bed.

Haneul let out a scoff, crossing her arms across her chest before speaking, "Why do you even bring me here? I didn't ask to."

"You fucking begged me to let you sleep here last night." he defense. Jay rakes his black hair, his eyes are still half-closed.

Her face softened, feeling a little embarrassed since she didn't even remember what happened to her last night. All she could recall is the fact that he leaves her alone at the table which makes her furious.

"And why... Am I in your bed?"

"You really don't remember anything? I mean, I think it's better if you don't know." he replies casually before standing up from his bed.

"You make me even curious..."

"You should, because I'm so shocked to see how you act last night." he stands up, reaching his shirt on the floor to wear while looking at her with a smirk planted on his face.

"Don't tell me..."

"Did I... Assault you?" She looks at him nervously.

He shows her a grin, moving his face closer to her. Haneul watches his action, feeling her heart racing by the closeness.

"Almost." he replies before standing up straight again to go to the bathroom. But before he could reach the doorknob, Haneul stops his track by pulling his hand.

"You're kidding." she speaks nervously.

"Oh, no I'm not."

"Then tell me, what did I do?"

"I'm too lazy to explain everything--"

"You can't leave until you tell me." Haneul spreads her arms on the door, blocking the way. Jay let out a sigh, crossing his arms as he feels annoyed.

"It's still early, you're too hyper."

"Tell me I didn't do anything absurd... Please."

He let out a small chuckle, slowly closing the gap between them.

Jay puts his palm on the door, staring right into her eyes.

"Do you want me to reenact what you did to me?"

Haneul stays silent, watching his hand slowly move to her jaw as her body tense by his touch. Her heartbeat races, feeling her adrenaline rush to the roof.

"W-what are you doing?"

He didn't answer, instead he moves his finger to her lips, slowly caressing it with his thumb. Haneul's eyes widened, feeling her breath stuck.

"Y-yah--"

"Did you get flustered when I did this to you? Because when you did it to me you look like you're about to risk it all." he let out a chuckle, straightening his back again.

Haneul's body glued to the door, feeling her cheeks flaming in embarrassment.

"Why can't I remember anything though?"

"Why do you ask me? Ask yourself."

"No, I mean it... I can't remember anything--"

"That's just your dumbass head." he jokingly said before pushing her body away to leave the room. Haneul trips a little but managed to stabilize herself, scrunching her nose at him.

---

"Did you bring your meds?"

"No..."

"I told you to bring it everywhere right? What if you passed out all of a sudden? Do you expect me to carry you?" he nagged while mixing 2 eggs in a bowl, about to make an omelet for breakfast.

Haneul sits on a high chair, with a chin on the palm of her hands listening to him nagging.

"That's not the problem right now, I'm just curious what happened last night..."

"Haneul..."

"Hm?"

Jay places the bowl on the counter, turning his body to face her. His sharp eagle eyes deeply stared into hers, causing her to feel chills in her spine.

"Why do you bet for 7 Million Won? Do you still not get enough money from me?" His eyes show a hint of concern.

"What are you..." her speech paused, suddenly remembering bit by bit what happened last night.

Slowly, she realized what she did.

Her eyes lit up in eagerness, staring at him wide-eyed.

"D-did I got the money?" she questions him, causing him to scrunch his nose in disbelief.

"Are you kidding me? Why do you even bet that?"

"I... I forgot."

"Do you want the money that desperate? You're not dying, stop doing things out of your consciousness." he retorts, turning his body back to the stove.

Haneul feels her heart clenched, his words leave a scar on her heart. Her heartbeat fastened, getting anxious about him mentioning death to her.

She bites her lower lips, staring at the back of his head.

I know he meant it in a good way...

Right?
------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.1K 2.8K 30
"can yang mango stop ruining my life?! I have to date you now" โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐Ÿ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ | 310121 ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ | 210221
21.5K 876 17
"๐˜„๐—ต๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚?" ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด: ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ผ๐—…๐—Ž๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ฝ๐—Œ, ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ, ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—…๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ...
58.7K 2.3K 35
- ๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜ [ ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ...
301K 15.8K 48
[ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ] you have been added to an unknown group chat. STARTED : 26 /07/2021 ENDED : 10/ 09/ 2021 ยฉ shhoonie/dear_hee | enhype...