Sweet Dreams | JAY ENHYPEN

By chxlasz_

[โœง.* ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ โœง.*] 'แดกสœแด€แด› แด€ส€แด‡ สแดแดœ ๊œฑแด„แด€ส€แด‡แด… แด๊œฐ?' "แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข, แด‡๊œฑแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸสŸส แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœ." 'แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœ? แด›สœแด€แด›'๊œฑ แดส แดกษช๊œฑสœ แด›สœ... More

ยทหš เผ˜Prologue ยทหš เผ˜
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜บ
Final
๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ฎ ๐™€๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ

Twenty one

7.1K 448 240
By chxlasz_

"Wanna join swimming?" Jay asks, resting his head on his palm, looking at her in expectation.

She slowly opens her eyes, staring at him in disbelief.

"Are you serious? On this cold night..."

"That's why I ask, if you don't want then I'll go first. If you want to find me I'm at the pool, bye." Jay speaks in one breath, standing up from the seat before walking away.

Haneul spins her head, trailing his back who is slowly leaving her alone. He's walking towards a bunch of girls just wearing swimsuits and bikinis, making her blood boil.

Feeling annoyed, she spins herself back to the table, aggressively digging the cake while shoving the fork into her mouth.

Her mind couldn't leave him, she needs to see him.

She changes her seat to look at him better, completely facing the pool.

This guy...

Why am I so annoyed?

She groans to herself, stabbing the fork onto the plate trying to contain her anger.

"Hey Haneul, I know you don't want to drink, but I bought 2 drinks if you might wanna change your mind--"

Without a doubt, Haneul grabs one of the drinks from his hand, gulping it immediately. She slams the glass on the table, looking at Jay in furious.

The girls are so touchy with him, and so is he.

He looks comfortable with them...

He's so annoying.

Haneul shakes her head, shoving the brownies in her mouth while staring at him who is having fun swimming in the pool.

"Looks like you change your mind, do you want more?" Jake asks, looking at her in amazement.

"Wine, thanks." she replies half-heartedly, still focusing on him.

Jake nodded his head, walking towards the bar to grab a bottle of wine before placing it on the table in front of her.

"Thanks, Jake." she shows him a small smile, opening the cap before pouring it into her glass. Her heart is boiling, in jealousy. But her brain declined her feelings.

She drinks the wine in just a matter of seconds, making Jake look at her worried.

"Hey, slow down. Are you okay?"

"Don't mind me, I'm okay." she answers quickly, slamming the glass on the table again.

This is gonna be a long night.

---

Jake left since he says that he has something to do, leaving Haneul alone at the table. Jay is still leaving her alone, making her even more furious.

She finished a bottle of wine, and almost 2 bottles of beer, already half-drunk. And he's still not accompanying her. Her eyes feel droopy, about to close. But before she could sleep, Haneul stands up, walking around the party to distract herself.

Her legs feel wobbly, feeling unstable while still wearing her heels.

She walks inside the house, examining the place. Suddenly she found a room right next to the back door entrance, gaining her curiosity.

She slowly walks closer to the room, looking inside the interior. Her eyes opened wide in awe, it's a game room with a pool table in the middle.

There's a bunch of guys in the room, but one of them caught her attention. He is holding a cue stick in his right hand. She stares at him, admiring his handsome face but before she could drool more, he notices her standing in front of the door.

"What are you looking for?" He asks.

"Nothing... just looking at the pool table." she removes her gaze from him, diverting to the table.

He paused, before looking at her again. "Wanna play together?" he approaches her slowly, making her gulp down her throat.

He looks a little older, with mature facial features on his face. She took a small glimpse behind him, looking at his friends who are chuckling and smiling looking at her.

Haneul was about to decline, but he pulls her wrist inside the room, handing her a cue stick.

Her eyes are droopy, just about to close any second.

"I-- I don't know how to play..." she mutters slowly.

"It's fine, I'll teach you." he shows her a smile, slowly walking to her back holding her hand correctly on the stick. She can't push him away, feeling drunk taking over her body.

She goes along with it, learning step by step.

He teaches her how to cannon the ball into its pocket, with his hands busy caressing her shoulder without her realizing since she's too absorbed in the game.

"So how is it? Wanna try a game?"

Haneul smiles, "Let's try."

---

Jay wipes his hair with the towel Heeseung gives, wearing his clothes back on. He's too busy with his friends, forgetting Haneul is with him.

He rakes his damp hair back, walking to the table she sits earlier but his track stopped when she's not there.

"Where is this idiot?" he mumbles to himself, grabbing his phone from his pocket to dial her.

It rings for a while, but all he could hear is just an operator announcing she's not picking up the call. Jay let out a sigh, eyes busy wandering around to search for her sign.

He walks inside, searching for her in the loud boosting music. He approaches one of the guys there, asking them.

"Hey, do you see any girl with the grey dress, shoulder-length hair around?"

"That girl? She's in here." he points his hand to the door right next to him.

Jay's eyes widened, feeling worried about her. He forcefully pushes the door immediately, making everyone in the room startled. All eyes looking at him, waiting for him to speak.

That's when he saw her, leaning on the pool table with one random guy close to her that he don't know. Jay's eyebrows scrunched, walking to Haneul in furious.

"Haneul!"

He grabs her wrist, causing her to yelp in surprise before looking at him. Her eyes jolted open, shocked to see him there.

"What are you doing here? Let's go."

Jay was about to pull her with him but stops when one of the guys blocked his way from walking further away.

"Wait, we're still not done playing." he answers simply, causing him to look at Haneul confused.

"What game?" he asks Haneul who looks like barely opening her eyes.

That's when it hits him, she's drunk.

"Yah, idiot! I told you not to drink!" He shouts to her face, making her open her eyes slightly. A scowl planted on her face, glaring at him.

"You left me alone." she finally speaks.

"That's not the case, why did you drink--"

"She can drink whenever she wants, she's not a kid." one of the guys interrupts, earning a scoff from Jay.

"I know that, but who are you guys? Do you even know her?" he pulls her waist to him while glaring at the bunch of guys in the room.

"Nope, but she came to us. And we're not done playing games... You can sit at the back."

Haneul removes his hold from her body, nodding her head.

"Where are you going?"

"Continue my game." she retorts, spinning her body away leaving him hanging.

"No Haneul, you're going with me." Jay tries to grab her hand again, but she avoids it.

"I need to finish my bet first."

He looks at her with a weird expression. "What are you talking about?"

"We make a bet. If she wins the game, she'll get 7 Million KRW." the guy who has been clinging to her suddenly speaks, gaining attention from him.

Jay's forehead scrunched, looking at him confused.

"And what if you win?"

The corner of the guy's mouth slowly lifted, grabbing one of the cue sticks in his hand before replying.

"I didn't decide it yet, we'll see what happen." he smirks.

Jay feels like bursting in anger, his blood boils but he tries to refrain from choking the smug guy in front of him. He takes a small glimpse at Haneul who is getting ready to cannon the ball.

Her short dress makes everyone in the room stare at her as if she's a snack, causing Jay to feel uncomfortable for her.

Jay let out a sigh, taking off his jacket before wrapping it around her waist. She looks surprised, but continues with the game without looking at him.

"Bro, just sit and relax. Let them finish the game while you wait." one of the guys offers him a seat, raising his eyebrows waiting for his answer.

"Fuck it," he mumbles, walking to the seat with his eyes glued to Haneul standing in the middle of the room.

Her flushed face, slightly messy hair, and the exposed tattoo on her collarbone make her look so attractive. His jacket around her waist, her white pearly earrings on her ears.

He feels his ears flaming in hot, swallowing his saliva as he stares at her.

Why the fuck did she drink?

This dumbass.

I'm gonna kill her if she ever drinks again.

Suddenly, Haneul misses cannoning the ball, resulting in the other guys laughing. She's chuckling too, rubbing her eyes as she feels drowsy.

One of the guys approaches her with a glass of alcohol, handing it to her. She accepts it, gulping it in one shot. Jay's body jolted up from the seat, looking at her in disbelief.

"Yah! Why are you drinking?!"

"It's a part of our bet, fail to goal in then you have to drink." the guy explains.

He looks at her concerned, she already looks wasted and he can't do anything. Jay takes in a deep breath, trying to calm himself down while sitting on the chair again.

This is not gonna turn out well.

---

After almost an hour, they're almost finished with the game. The only one standard 8-ball is left on the table, about to decide who is the winner.

Haneul's face is so red, her eyes fluttering almost closing. She walks around the table with her hand playfully caressing the pool table, teasing the opponent guy.

"Let me win, please~" she speaks in a flirty tone, causing him to smile big.

"I don't think I'd wanna give up for you, baby."

"Don't call her that." Jay interrupts, his face showing a frown, glaring at the guy.

The guy raises his eyebrows, "Sorry, big guy."

The last one to cannon the last ball, wins. Jay watches the game focused, hoping Haneul would win and they'd leave immediately.

"I want the 7 Million Won, if I win..." she smiles.

"And I have my bet too..." the guy smirks.

"Your turn." the guy stops walking around, giving her a chance first. She nodded, positioning herself on the pool table.

Her index finger resting on top of the stick, with her thumb on the bottom of her stick. Her body is bent down almost 90 degrees, trying her best to focus on the goal.

Although this is her first time trying pool, she looks like a professional. Haneul paused, taking a small glance at Jay on the side before making the shots.

Jay notices her gaze, feeling his stomach twisting by the stare.

Finally, she makes the shots.

But she missed.

Jay closed his eyes, getting nervous if the opponent guy is gonna make the shots.

The guy let out a small chuckle, handing her another glass of alcohol before positioning himself on the table. She drinks immediately, placing it on the table as she feels her legs getting weaker by the amount of alcohol she drinks.

And in just a matter of a second, he cannons the ball and it goes right in the pocket declaring him as a winner.

"Aw, I lost." she let out an airy chuckle, leaning on the table.

"What's the bet?" she asks.

"Don't make her do anything inappropriate, or I'm gonna kill you." Jay approaches, pulling Haneul to his arm as she slowly closes her eyes tight.

The guy laughs, placing the cue stick on the table before smugly walking towards him.

"Are you her boyfriend?"

He paused, shooting him a glare as he feels his heart thumping loudly.

"No."

"I've thought so." he let out a small scoff.

"What do you want, go straight to the point."

"At first... I just want her to sit on my lap or anything, but you look like you want to kill me. So I change my mind."

"Give me her phone."

Jay shoots him a glare, looking at him confused.

"For what?"

"Just, give me."

Jay looks hesitant, but he reaches for her purse, pulling out her phone to give it to her.

He then typed in something in his phone, and her phone. Jay took a small glance at her on his chest, already wasted. He mentally facepalmed himself, regretting bringing her to the party.

"Here." he hands her phone back to him, earning a suspicious look on his face.

"You got some pretty girl, tell her I like her tattoo once she wakes up." the guy planted a smirk on his face, tapping Jay's shoulder before walking away with his friends.

"What the fuck just happened..." he let out a tired sigh, wrapping her arm around his neck.

"I'm gonna kill you once you sober, you made me do all of this." he mutters slowly, before walking away carrying her away from the party.

She didn't even get to see Heeseung, the party host. And she's already gone through this much.

"Fuck you, Haneul." he whispered to her ear. Suddenly, Haneul tilts her head, slowly looking at him with her flushed face causing Jay to gulp down his throat.

"When?"
----------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 345 5
๐‰u๐ฌt ๐š b๐ฎn๐œh ๐จh ๐ฌ๐ฆu๐ญs ๐ญo ๐ i๐ฏe y๐จu ๐žy๐žs ๐จr๐ a๐ฌm ๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†! โ˜… ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ข๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๏ฟฝ...
157K 5.4K 15
"Why is there a kid at my front door?". "How did my bully, Ni-ki, turn into a toddler!?" "Ni-ki, please cooperate with me so no one gets hurt, ok?". ...
17.5K 1.1K 15
โwas everything we had not enough? โž ยฉ enhypens 2021 | LEE HEESEUNG
55.7K 1.5K 50
., ' / ๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’… ๐‘ฐ๐’• ๐’…๐’–๐’‰๐’‰๐’‰?! *)~ ] << ? ! / ^...