Where He Belongs

By Feline_Fan

"You're not like the other wolves here, Colton. You're different." Colton was a rogue borne omega; a rarity... More

~One~
~Two~
~Three~
~Four~
~Five~
~Six~
~Seven~
~Eight~
~Nine~
~Ten~
~Eleven~
~Twelve~
~Uhm Technical Difficulties?~
~Thirteen~
~Fifteen~
~Sixteen~
~Seventeen~
~Eighteen~
~Nineteen~
~Twenty~
~Twenty-One Pt. One~
~Twenty-One Pt. Two~
~Twenty-Two~
~Twenty-Three~
~Twenty-Four~
~Twenty-Five~
~Twenty-Six~
~Twenty-Seven~
~Twenty-Eight~
~Twenty-Nine~
~Thirty~
~Thirty-One~
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five Part One
Thirty-Five Part-Two
Thirty-Six
~Thirty-Seven~
Thirty-Eight
~Thirty-Nine~
~Forty~
~Forty-One~
~Forty-One Part Two~
~Forty-Two~
~Forty-Three {Dawson, Part 1}
~Forty-Four~
~Forty-Five {Dawson: Part 2}~
~Forty-Six~
~Forty-Seven {Dawson: Part 3 (The Final Part)}
~Forty-Eight Part 1~
~Forty-Eight Part Two~
~Forty-Nine~
~Fifty~
~Fifty-One~
~Fifty-Two~
~Fifty-Three~
~Fifty-Four~
~Fifty-Five~
~Fifty-Six~
~Fifty-Seven~
~Fifty-Eight~
~Sneak Peak: Where They Belong~
**Check Out Book 2: Where They Belong**

~Fourteen~

13.2K 737 122
By Feline_Fan

A/N: Yay, surprise update! I've officially reach 1K+ reads and 100+ votes! You all rock! My next goal is 75 comments. Will you help me? Pretty please? Kate would really love it if you did! 😄 And a special thanks to @grimmprincess for commenting. It's makes me so happy! Thank you very much! Aannnyyywwaaayyy... I hope you all enjoy this new update.

Pic: Karla

Peace Out, Girl Scouts

~Kate~

"All I'm saying James is as a Medicine Wolf, I don't think it's a good idea."

I wasn't even dressed, knowing this was going to happen. Clarissa wouldn't let me go to the market. It was bad for the baby. And if that was case...I was too sure I wanted to go either. But I didn't want my father it be disappointed so I let Clarissa be the barer of bad news. "As his father, I said he's going." he bit back as usual.

"Well the baby--"

"I don't give a damn about that bastard thing inside him. All it's doing is causing him pain at this point."

My mouth fell open, hands falling to cradle my stomach as though the child within had been hurt by those words. It could have been. I felt a weird fluttery feeling in my tummy, like butterflies. Then a fire blazed through me; a sort of fiery I'd never known before. All I knew was that my father had spoken negatively against my child and I did not like it. I did not like it at all. My eyes narrowed as I stepped boldly in the room. A silence fell as my presence was noted as well as my anger.

"How. Dare. You." I grit out, teeth clenched together to help control of the sharp words on my tongue. Oh was I angry. "This is my child. It did not ask to be mine, it did not pick the situation. And for you to speak against an unborn pup in such a way--"

"Colton clam down." Thomas said looking nervously at my seething father.

My father, not used to being defied much less spoken down to like I was doing now, was firing up, chest swelling as his wolf tried to exert as much dominance into the room as it could to help quell the growing shift in the power balance. I didn't know where this anger was coming from much less my faux sense of power. Being protective was one thing; me trying to force my much more dominate father to submit to my will was totally different.

And completely insane.

Not that it made my internal fire burn any lighter; no, it seared on making my body tingle in a way that said I could take over the world if it meant protecting the innocent soul inside me.

"James, compose yourself." I heard Clarissa snap after he snarled at me for not lowering my head when he glared at me.

But I couldn't. I wouldn't. It wouldn't be just me submitting anymore and if I submitted who knew what would happen to my baby, what would become of this innocent creature deemed a 'bastard' before birth. "You will not speak to me in such tones. You are my child and an omega. You will know your place!"

His hand came up, morphed out into a large paw, long black claws unsheathed hazardously. I felt fear zip through my whole body and before I had time to comply his paw came down. I covered my stomach protectively, closing my eyes and cringing. But the blow never did come. His claws didn't tear my flesh. The rough pad of his paw never hit my cheek. My eyes slid open and saw Thomas holding my father's arm a look of harsh indignation in his eyes. My father's own eyes, flat black in his own fury, was wide in surprise. "You will not lay your hands on him."

I waited with batted breath for some type of fight to erupt between the two. Instead my father broke the tension by swinging around with a frightening snarl and storming out of the house. He slammed the door so hard I could hear the windows rattling throughout the entire house. As a heavy silence settled over us wave after wave of exhaustion hit me, making it difficult to even stand. As my knees buckled Thomas caught me, muttering, "Easy there," as he slowly lowered me to the floor.

Once I was on solid ground my head lolled to the side and I passed out.

I WOKE up to voices.

"It was so unlike him," Thomas was muttering.

There was the sound of clinking dishes. The smell of cooked meat filled my senses. "It's not him, per say, it's what's inside him." Clarissa replied thoughtfully.

"What do you mean?" My mother sounded tired...all this must have been a lot for her. Being so far from her mate and all...

"I mean you have a dominate personality growing in the child inside him. Since he's an omega it's going to change his emotions quite a bit, especially when he gets nearer to his due date."

"Which is?"

"February or late January. It's difficult to tell which." Clarissa stated. "I've held off telling him so he could avoid the unneeded stress. I'll be letting him know soon. As long as the scars don't tear, which I don't think they will, he can go home next week."

"And his mate?"

"He can't be claimed until he gives birth firstly and secondly I worry about his mate's adaptation to another male's child. You know how wolves can be."

"But Liam is a--"

"Werewolf. Like you and me. His love for his mate is strong; hopefully stronger than his urge to kill the pup."

"Liam would never." Snapped my mother as if the idea of it actually offended her.

It bothered me too. It also frightened me. Liam was gentle but...he could be rough too.

Deciding to avoid the unneeded stress I just rejoiced at the pleasant news that I could possibly go home soon.

My eyes slid open and my brow furrowed. I was upstairs, in my bedroom. How could I hear them all the way up here? I was an omega. We had okay senses but nothing like this...

It must have been the baby.

Almost on cue pains started to pop up on my body, starting with my hips (surprise, surprise) and ending with my neck and the beginnings of a migrane. Moaning softly I struggle to get up, a bit impressed with new heightened hearing. It then dawned on me the way I'd acted before I passed out and what I'd done and said it my father. Terror filled my small body as I thought of the pain he had tried to inflict on me. I had been punished before, yes, but never with his hand. It was always known that he was too strong. He could hurt me too terribly but...yesterday he hadn't cared. Because I didn't submit to his will. Because of the way he spoke about my child.

I didn't feel so angry now, just deeply disturbed by his lack of caring and quite honestly, I wanted to cry. It made me question if the anger was truly mine or my baby's future temper that took control of my body momentarily? Figuring that was a good Clarissa question, I heaved m self to my feet, groaning all the way. As expected I found them in the dining room, feasting on partridge breasts slathered in butter and a sauce Clarissa called 'barbeque'. It was sweet and tangy... I loved it. "Hey, Little Wolf." Thomas set down his fork patting the chair to his left. "Hungry?"

My stomach growled making me nod my head. I felt famished. These last few days however, all I wanted to do was eat. I'd tried to pace myself, afraid all the eating would make me fat but Clarissa said I'd actually lost weight despite my ballooning tummy and I needed to be a lot to keep the baby healthy.

So I gave in.

I took my seat, forking a piece of the warm, juicy meat onto my plate, happily piling creamy, buttery mashed potatoes beside it. As much as I normally loved red meat whenever I tried to eat I always got sick so I came to the conclusion the baby did not like it. Poultry however, we simply could not get enough of. "Are you feeling alright, Colton?" Asked Clarissa looking at me worriedly, clearly talking about this morning.

I quickly washed down the mouthful of chicken and replied with a hasty, "Yeah, I'm fine. Weird, huh? I was just so tried all of the sudden!"

Clarissa nodded her head, though a look I couldn't quite place gleamed in her eyes.

Unfazed I focused solely on eating.

~~^^~~^^~~^^~~^^~~^^~~^^~~^^~~

Axel's POV

The chair was uncomfortable and the air was teeming with the smell of anticipation from the potentials lined in front of me. They were all from the Pack but most lived near the edge of our territory. 'Simple country folk' you may call them. We had some high-ranking wolves from town too; they were hard to miss. Ladened in a expensive fabrics and chiffon, wearing gold and silver jewelry as a way to appear more chic.

The wretched creatures just kept staring at me, as if begging me to give their miserable existence some point. To validate them as beings.nthey were all most likely unbelievably vain. The smiles plastered to their face coated with lipstick worth more than some middle-ranks yearly income. But here they stood, knowing they were in the Alpha's son's final selection.

Yes. I had to pick one of these jokes to live with for the rest of my life. And I'm not kidding when I say that noe of them could even begin to tickle my fancy. Unless of course there was cross dressing twink hidden in this group somewhere. Because this was so important my father was leading it. He'd order a woman to step forth I would say yes or no. So far all I could say was 'no'. I wasn't ready to stop my sexual adventuring, I was done screwing men. Hell, I didn't think ever would be!

But they were watching me closely.

The new potential mates were all preening in front of me. I didn't know who was more pathetic: the blonde with her tits hanging out or the red head whose short shorts left nothing to the imagination. I wanted to tell them all to get lost but that wasn't an option. My excuse of 'waiting for my mate' wasn't working anymore. My father was getting pissed. "An Alpha must have a Luna, Axel. It's not an option!" were the words he gave me with this morning when he announced they were coming. I had literally two hours notice.

And I was pissed. "Step forward."

The green eyed girl did so, practically squirming in anticipation as she stood before me. She wasn't ugly, none of them really were. She had smooth tanned skin. She looked fragile but tough enough to handle a few good romps in the bedroom. Her legs were long and shapely. She was wearing a white cotton dress which complimented her small waist, rounded breasts, and curvy hips.

She was kinda short though.

"No."

The beautiful face fell a bit as if she wasn't so sure she heard me. I'd rejected three already, some far more beautiful than her. Was she all that surprised? "You may go, Loral." my father sighed, sounding annoyed with my pickiness.

She turned, failing to hide her emotions as she scurried out of the presentation hall weeping like a child. She was high-rank, given all her heart desired. Well, except for my heart of course. "Step forward."

A brunette came forth now. She had a sharp angular face, curtains of hair falling gracefully on her thin shoulders. She was wearing a strapless dress which did not compliment her figure at all. "No."

"You may also go, Ferrah."

I avoided the sharp glare he directed at me as he bid for a honey blonde girl to step forward. I looked at her.

She was stunning. Long, willowy limbs, a look of uncertainty and fear in her face. This was probably a big break for her; a middle-rank wolf too pretty to not be sent to me. And she was pretty... "You intrigue me," I found myself drawling despite the fact that, no, surely I wasn't interested? Dominating men excited me, not a pretty little female middle-rank! " "What is your name?"

"Karla, sir." Her big brown eyes gleamed in insecurity. How...exhilarating.

"Her, father. I will take her." I don't know why I wanted her but the idea of playing with her, toying with her clearly gracile emotions would be unbelievably fun.

"M-me?" Her voice was soft, a hint of worry in her tone.

A smile twisted my lips. She had expected to go home. She was probably betting on it! My theory proved to be corrected as she gasped, "Oh, Sir, no...surely you'd like someone...pretty. We're merchants, sir. Nothing at all compared to you--"

I watched the guard by the door give me a questioning look. Ah, Owen, my most recent accomplishment. So quiet and still when working and yet he screams like a bitch when coming. I gave him a wink after assuring no one would pick up on it. His face grew red before he gaze returned it its proper place: my father, and when still again. Smirking I looked at the desperate girl. I felt no real lust toward her... Maybe some mild curiosity if I were being honest. Her pretty face grew still as if realizing that my words had just sealed her fate: we'd be married by the end of the next week.

She would be my Luna.

And hopefully, she wouldn't mind me fucking men on the side.

>>Question: Do you like Axel? And... Do you think Karla deserves her own POV or nah? Comment!<<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

984K 48.3K 19
Max and Allen are both Omega twins, Omega's are treated poorly and only used for sexual pleasure. Their parents abandon them, their pack disowned the...
29.4K 1.3K 14
When Tee, a young omega, took a shortcut into the dark forest to get to the nearby village, he didn't expect he would end up in the clutches of a men...
56.6K 1.5K 29
Kai Ocean: 16 year old boy who's parents died when he was 11 due to their pack. An omega, which means he is seen as nothing but a slave. Gay and his...
65.2K 2.5K 17
My name is Aaron Zayev. I am the current alpha of the Blood Harvest Pack. It is so named because of our brutality towards rogues. I have an especial...