Hidden Mate // Larry

By BlindBirdy

After Head-Alpha, Mark Tomlinson's sudden death, a very strong and profiting business-mafia organisation has... More

Heart Attack
Black Day
Cutthroat
Pencil
The Table
Changes
Caught On Web
Trouble
Unanswered
Pillowtalk
Office
Russians
Ambush
Return Favour*
Travel Dates
The Lake
Lunar Moon
Omegas
The Luna*
Lock The Door*
Clues
Pressure Point
Wounds That Never Heal
Soft Footprints
Love Wrap*
Phone Cabin
Lovers Cabin*
Blood Tune*
Birds
Clues
Red Room*
Yarn
Nanny Dona
Paris
Pray For The Devil
To go...*
Saint Louis
Morning sickness
The pub
Mackerel
Entry
Perfumรฉ
The Prince & The Moonlight*
Double Help

Saving Him

642 38 13
By BlindBirdy

...

"Dad! Can you please read me the legend of the moon goddess! Mommy used to love telling it!"-A sleepy but still wide awake child said sitting on his bed.

His father chuckled and sat besides him, no book on his hand, as he now knew the story by heart.-"It was you mommy's favourite! You are so much like her my little pup."

The child giggled shyly hiding under the sheets.-"She was pretty I'm not pretty!"

The alpha man started tricking the child.-"You're the prettiest omega I've ever seen! Look at you! You little minx!"

"Dad!!! Stop Haha! Ah!"-The child laughed loudly filling the room with glee.

"Now! I'll tell you the story, and you'll be off to bed!"-The alpha said sliding under the covers with his little son.

"The legend of the sun and the moon, the divider and the coupler."-He began with his lower voice, as much as an alpha could lower his.

The little pup, loved the lower voice of the storied he told. So he listened carefully although he already knew the story.

"There once was a time, when heaven was a big place and there lived the souls of thousands, before they where put to earth. Even your little soul...The souls lived in couples and in perfect harmony. They used to be inseparable! They where bounded to love and need each other like light needed the dark, like creation needed devastation, like bad need the good."-He started the story as he played with his sons hair.

"What if one died?"-The little pup asked worried.

"No one can die in heaven pup."-He said kissing the top of his head.-"But the peace didn't last long, and one day, the sun goddess, or also known as the divider, had a fight with the moon goddess. He told her that the only beauty she had was the light he gave her. And the moon, which now was in pain and sadness, cursed him to never be able to see his beautiful light ever again, and the only time he could see it would be over her reflection."

The pup gasped although he knew this would happen as he already knew the story.

"The sun, now blinded by the curse, to not be able to see his own beauty, got angry, and dived all the moon goddess children. The souls now wandered away helplessly trying to find their soulmates, but they weren't lucky. The moon, saddened by the sun's curse cried tears of rivers, that flooded the earth beneath heaven. She begged the higher power to bring her children to earth, where she would couple them once more...so the Lunar children could live under the light of her beauty given by the sun, Who now, sees the moon as the mirror of his beauty, the beauty that he now would never be able to see again."

He stopped for a while than continued.

"Even nowadays, the sun only sees his full reflection on a full moon. And once a year on a full moon, the goddess cries again for her unmated children that she couldn't couple."-He said ending the story.

"Me my pup, found my mate when I was young. I saw you mum, playing in a field of dandelions, I remember her jumping over me scared that I'd harm her. She held me pinned to the ground with her small arms. I than knew, that she was the one, and she knew too. Her scent was the bestest compared to any of the dandelions or flowers around me, she was the prettiest butterfly on the field of thousands. She had the bluest eyes, like they where ripped parts of the sky, sewn into her silky face. I didn't comply as she held me pinned, thinking she had been able to catch me and hold me down. And since we where too young, we became friends right away firstly. Until my first Lunar moon as a leader."-The alpha remembered nostalgic, a silver tear playing on his lids.

The little pup reached his hand to wipe the small tear. His standards for love where so high when having listened such descriptions of love. -"What happened at the first Lunar moon?"

The alpha laughed, reddening.-"That's a story for when you grow up."

"Will I ever find my mate?"-He asked clueless.

The alpha looked at him smiling wide.-"Everyone, will one day find their mate, you will too. You never know when and where, but you'll know once you look at them in the eye, once you feel their presence. It will just click...like all the right buttons have been pressed."

"What if they don't love me? What if he is a mean alpha? What if he's controlling?"-The little pup cried.

"When mates are bounded by the moon goddess, they are chosen carefully. She never made mistakes and her matches where always righteous. Your mate is your second half, and no matter how life turns out to go, they'll always be right to you."-The alpha said kissing his forehead.-"Now take some sleep my pretty pup, there'll be loads of years for you to worry about finding your mate."

...

Louis threw his jacket on the other seat next to him. The drive was silent as he made his way to nowhere.

His father had told him what he and his mum did at the Lunar event, he had been just entering college, when one night before his flight his father had told him, making Louis close his ears halfway through the story. Yelling something that sounded like.-"For gods sake dad! I don't want the details!"-And than his father had laughed loudly tackling him to the ground as Louis fought him off chuckling and laughing as his dad trickled him.

Louis looked out of the window, sad tears of lost joy falling down his face, he missed his dad more than anything in this world. He missed him so much his heart ached. Firstly his mom...scarring his heart and now his father, ripping it apart completely.

A hand subconsciously went around his back, at the memory of his mother. The fire, the pain, the scars on his back that would always remind him of her loss...

He stepped out of his memory lane, it becoming too much for his longing heart. He noticed his phone had been ringing quite a few times so he opened it and Niall was in the other side of it.

"He's in. The tracker stopped."-Niall said from the other side of the phone.

"Track his location."-Louis said softly.

"Already on it, he's at the port, aisle 13 the unreceived containers department building."-Niall said from the phone.

Louis looked behind the window of his car. Two vans of his people already following him.-"Send me the tracking information, We're jumping to action if necessary."

...

Another punch flew down his gut. Making him choke on his own blood.

Harry looked down at his bloodied shirt. His vision getting blurry at each punch that flew at him.

Vaslovscki himself was having a feast on the alphas body. As he made him his personal punching bag.

Harry didn't have any choice but to take each hit, he was tied to a chair and they where threatening to kill his friends, that now where all locked up in some containers, punching and yelling to get out.

Did he hear a siren? Oh...that would be James...

Note to himself: never doubt Louis ever again.

And if he ever gets to see him, he's apologising for everything he's ever done. Okay these where the thoughts of a man who thought he was probably going to die, but still..

Vaslovscki spoke again with his Russian accent.-"You dare, break a contract that is older than your entire existence?!"

"You where stealing, did you expect me to just cross my hands and let you steal from me and my organisation?"-Harry said hoping he wouldn't aim for his face next. He was very happy with lower punches.

Another punch on his gut. Hopefully no broken ribs.

"Your father would be so disappointed in you."-Vaslovscki said angrily punching him again.

"He'd be disappointed either way."-He mumbled under his breath.

"Tell me the name of the person who takes your place after your death!"-He asked again.

Harry refused. If he spoke, he was dead! He hadn't renewed the contract yet and it still said Mark Tomlinson in it, which meant the next after him was Louis. It would be easy to say the name of a dead person...if Louis wasn't in the middle.

The torture went on for a while. Vaslovscki was getting tired for sure.

"You'll tell me the name of the next in charge!"-He said and one of his guards gave him a gun.

Harry was tired of all this. But his mouth would never let out a name. He looked up too see someone coming.

A very familiar voice broke the silence.-"I'll tell you who it is."-He said holding a gun up to his head.

Vaslovscki's guards pointed their guns at him, and the leader himself gave him an unpleased look.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Louis you idiot!"-Harry said still spiting blood.

"Hello partner!"-Louis let his gun fall, putting his hands up and looking at Vaslovscki.-"Well...if you let him go I'll tell you."

...

"Don't say a word!"-Harry said as his chair was tied to another.

Louis chuckled.-"They're having a break at least."-He said mentioning the alpha who was cleaning his hands on the other side of the building, talking on the phone with some Russian.

"You're also tied Louis! So much to your escape plan!"-Harry spat.-"Why the hell are you here! Did you follow me?"

"Nah, that would be too lame."

"I saw a car follow me Louis, was it yours?"-Harry asked again.

"What? No! Don't be ridiculous."-Louis said wiggling on his chair, his hands tired behind Harry's.

"Stop moving!"

"I'm trying to reach something."-Louis said softly.

"Please no more escape plans!"-Harry huffed.

Louis reached his shoe, he took out the little dagger hidden there and slid it under his hand.-"Vaslovscki is so considerate. I'd know not to hit that pretty face too."

"Louis I swear I'll bite your shoulder if you say one more word!"-Harry said trying to reach his head around to face Louis.

"Ouch, stop hitting my head!"-Louis said annoyed.

Harry stopped his head down.-"You're an idiot..."

Louis noticed his fallen tone of his voice.-"Harry...I-..."

"I'm sorry Louis...I should have heard you. When you warned me. I shouldn't ha-..."

"No, no, no, stop talking like we'll die. I'm not one to like the death confessions."-Louis said softly.

Harry felt Louis spare hand hold his tied ones. He gave them a little squeeze and let out the tension of his muscles.-"It's not a death confession...I'll get us out of here."

Louis chuckled.-"Hold your alpha for a second. I'll be the one to save us today Harry."

Harry laughed.-"Says the little man tied to a chair next to me! "

Louis also laughed.-"Call me little one more time and I'll kill you before Vaslovscki does."

"You can't save us. There's snipers all around the roof, see..."-He said pointing at the snipers who where holding their red lasers pointed at their chests.

"Come on, they can shove the snipers up their ass!"-Louis said in his hard accent making Harry laugh again, louder. Catching Vaslovscki's attention. Who closed his phone and made his way over to them.

"Having fun with your little boyfriend Styles?"-He asked.

Louis continued laughing.-"Nevermind I'll kill this one first."-He whispered to Harry.

Harry chuckled.-"Mister please don't call him little, he has hard time accepting it."

Vaslovscki got angrier.

"Keep doing that Harry, make him angry."-Louis whispered.

"So that I can die faster! Thanks Louis!"-Harry said sarcastically.

"Just do as I say."-Louis said.

"You better start talking Tomlinson. What's The name of the next in charge!"-The Russian said angrily.

"Why don't you ask your boyfriend back there!"-Harry spoke instead of Louis.

Vaslovscki hit him on the ribs again.

Louis winced holding a laugh.-"Sorry man..."

"Shut up!"-Harry sighted.-"Hey Vaslovscki, you know at least my boyfriend is prettier!"-He earned another hit.

"That was a low blow Styles!"-Louis whispered.

"You said you have a plan. Is it to get me beaten up?"-Harry said hardly breathing.

"Vaslovscki...I'll tell you the name if you answer me one question."-Louis said and Harry tried to stop him by tugging into his hands.

Louis held his small dagger ready to cut the ropes. He was waiting for his signal.

"Speak!"-He said.

"Was it your first time stealing?"-Louis asked.

Harry sighted.-"You'll die to prove you where right won't you..."

Vaslovscki laughed evilishly.-"No it wasn't, and since both of you will die, I might as well tell you. Once the old leader is dead, I'll make a new contract with the new leader, he won't know that it's a scam just like you and you father didn't know Styles, and I will be the one to win again."

"What is it with evil people telling their evil plans..."-Louis said chuckling.

Louis noticed the red dot of the laser that he had been waiting. That was his signal.

"Harry, at the count of three. Take the left guard."-Louis whispered.

"What?"-Harry asked confused.-"Am I meant to fly out of these ropes."

"Please Harry. Trust me."-Louis said pleading.

Harry had never heard him say please before with what he remembers.-"Okay...I'll trust you."

"One...Two..."-Louis cut the ropes.-"Three."

Harry felt his hands untie. He did as he told Louis and attacked the left guard.

Louis in the meanwhile. Attacked Vaslovscki. His dagger hitting him straight in the heart.

He than knocked the gun out of the right guard and knocked him out with the edge of the gun, shooting him down.

Harry had already killed the left guard, his gun now on his hands. He gave Louis a proud look. As he gave Vaslovscki a finishing bullet on the head and looked back at him, debating rather to hug him or just give him a pat in the back.

"Hey! I already killed him."-Louis said crossing his arms.

Harry chuckled and ran to him, hugging him.-"Just making sure! Cannot take the risks again."

Louis melted on his hug. The strong arms taking away his fears. Not to mention he just killed two men. It's not his first time, but he's always shaken after that.-"A thanks would be great."

"Thanks."-Harry said from the deep hug. Ignoring the pain on his body, as all he cared for was Louis.-"I regret even doubting you."

Louis chuckled. His head resting on his shoulder.-"The snipers where all my people. Took my man a while to kill the other snipers...but did you know, that snipers don't hold small guns with them? So it's easier to kill them, because it would take them too long to point the sniper at you when you are close?"

"Stop rambling, just hold me."-Harry said barely breathing normally.

Louis smiled at the alpha.-"Please don't think off me wrong again. I'm really trying my best to prove to you, that I'm more than my fathers last name."

Harry broke the hug to look into his eyes.-"Your father would had been so proud of you..."

That was all Louis wanted to hear right now.

After a while, Louis stepped back into his tracks.-"Your men! We need to get them out of the containers."

Harry looked around.-"There."-He said pointing at a far container where noises where coming from.

They had heard gunshots, they probably thought their leader was dead.

Louis shot the lock that chained the door.

Harry was reunited with James and Charlie and his men.

"Never leave me inside a container with James Cordon! I swear I can't hear properly!"-Charlie said hugging his boss.

"You're alive! Oh my son! I thought they killed you! We heard gunshots."-James said taking him into a bone crushing hug.

"All credits to Louis. If it wasn't for him following me..."

"Tracking, I tracked you here."-Louis said crossing his arms.

"Tracking me here, it would had been a long night."-Harry said softly.

"Vaslovscki is dead. Now what?"-Charlie asked worried.-"Does he have any sons or people who can come after us?"

"With the information I have, he doesn't. But we'll check again just to make sure no surprises come in the future."-Harry answered.

"What about the trap? Who gave us away?"-James asked.

Louis was confused.-"Trap?"

"They knew we where coming...Someone told them priorly."-Harry filled him in with the information.

"Only the table knew..."

"Yes...this means we have a traitor in our midst...or our information has leaked from somewhere."

They nodded in agreement, this was a conversation to be made somewhere away from this place.

Harry's and Louis' men stayed to clean up the "war zone"-Designating these dead bodies. He in the other hand made his way to his car, Harry still walking besides him. One question still on his tongue.

"How did you track me?"-Harry asked him when they stopped in front of Louis' car.

Louis hugged him again. This time confusing Harry. His sly hands now taking back the tracker from his inside pocket.

He broke the hug and showed Harry the small tracker.-"Like that."-Louis smiled, throwing it on the ground and stepping over it. Destroying it.

"The hug at the table...you placed it when you hugged me...you, didn't mean it."-Harry said only above a whisper. Hurt on his eyes. Louis hadn't meant the hug, after their short talk about the future.

Louis hugged him again, this time no games, just a hug, and a small kiss on his cheek.-"I did."-Louis said softly entering his car and driving away into the night.

...

From far away, a car awaited.

Watching this scene happen. A smirk forming on the persons face.-"Weak point found."-He said at himself.

Before also driving away.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 5.5K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
138K 6.5K 21
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
2M 106K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
209K 8.9K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...