𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭...

By Malxfelt22

Y/N Y/L/N was a part of the mafia ever since she ran away from her abusive foster parents at age 15, she was... More

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞?
𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬
𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞?
𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦?
𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦
𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐰 𝐦𝐞
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭
𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲
𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥
𝐌𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧
𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭
𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬
𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫
𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞
𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝
𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐲
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐎𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥
𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝
𝐀𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲
𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞
𝐈𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝
𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬
𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐦

467 13 1
By Malxfelt22

Draco stared at the sonogram that you had sent him from your recent visit to the OB/GYN. The babies were healthy and developing perfectly well, you were told that on your next appointment you and Draco could get to know the gender of the babies which excited Draco.

"I can't wait to meet them," Narcissa spoke as she held a copy of the sonogram with a smile on her face.

"Me too, I'm so excited for their arrival. I need to buy the cribs, car seats, clothes...but it will be all worth it in the end." Draco smiled to himself.

"Do you and Y/N know when you two find out the genders of the babies?" She asked.

"Her next appointment." He replied. Narcissa nodded and placed the sonogram on the table, she stood up and looked at Draco.

"You will be a wonderful father." Narcissa smiled. "Has Harry informed you of any new information about Y/N?"

"No, he hasn't said anything but with all the information that Y/N found, there is a chance that Y/N can get released," Draco replied. "That place has done horrible things and I want Y/N with me. I can't imagine how she is doing right now? I hope Ximena is with her every time."

"Y/N is alright, I just hope those police get exposed to everything they have done in the prison." Narcissa sighed and Draco nodded, grabbing his car keys.

"I'm gonna go to Starbucks, do you want anything?" He asked his mother, putting on his shoes. Narcissa shooked her head.

"I'm alright dear, I'll probably do some shopping." She had a smile on her face Draco knew his mother was up to something.

"If you are planning to buy clothes for the babies then don't buy too much and we don't know the genders," Draco replied as Narcissa chuckled and walked out the door.

"No promises!" She called out causing Draco to sigh and smile before he left his home. He got in his car and started up the engine, driving to his regular Starbucks store.

He parked his car at an empty spot before getting out of the car and entering the building. He got in line and looked at the different types of coffee.

"NEXT!" A voice shouted from the cash register said in an impatient tone. Draco walked up to the register.

"Hi, I would like a toasted white chocolate mocha frappuccino and a chicken Caprese on ciabatta," Draco ordered his food. The scowl that was on the lady's face was soon replaced by a smile and twirled a piece of her hair with her finger.

"Sure thing handsome." She winked at him as she grabbed a cup and took out a pen. "Name, cutie."

"Draco." He replied irritated. She wrote down his name.

"That's a sexy name." She batted her eyelashes.

"I'm taken," Draco said. She furrowed her eyebrows and rolled her eyes.

"Then where's your girlfriend?" She crossed her arms over her chest with a smug on her face.

"That's none of your business. Now I want my food and drink." He paid for his food and waited to the side as the other workers began to do his order. Draco's phone rang, he took his phone out of his pocket, it was Harry. "Hey, Harry."

"Draco, I have good news for you!" Harry said happily, causing Draco's eyes to light up.

"What is it, Harry?" Draco asked.

"I won Y/N's case," Harry replied. "She and others are getting released later this day."

Draco smiled as he couldn't wait to be with you.

"Thank you so much, Harry," Draco said. "When is she getting out?"

"Around three," Harry replied.

"Thank you, Harry." Draco thanked him again. They both ended the call as Draco's order was called out, grabbing his food he walked out to his car and began to drive home to share the news with his mother.

✵☀︎︎☁︎☽︎

"We're going home!" Ximena exclaimed happily. You smiled seeing Ximena so happy about their release.

"I know!" You replied. "I can't wait to be with Draco again, I miss being at home with him."

"I'm finally leaving this hell hole." Ximena sighed looking at her cell where she stayed for nine years. "What will happen to the guards that worked here?"

"Harry told me that they will go to trial for every crime they committed and they could face 50 years in prison." You replied. One of the female prisoners walked up to you with a small smile on her face.

"Thank you Y/N." The lady spoke with tears in her eyes. "I'm finally gonna be free after 18 years behind bars."

"You're welcome." You smiled. The lady glanced down at your small baby bump and then looked back at you.

"You are blessed with two beautiful babies inside of you, I hope you have an amazing life and thank you for everything." She smiled as you placed your hand on your growing bump.

"I made a promise to my babies that I was going to get everyone out of this place," you replied. The two of them hugged, and they both said their goodbyes as most of the prisoners were leaving early.

"When is Draco arriving to meet you?" Ximena asked.

"I don't know," you replied. "I'm not sure if Harry has told him the news."

"I'm sure Harry has told him, but imagine in a few hours you will be with Draco again after what, three months?" Ximena nodded to herself after calculating how many months her friend has been here. "And those precious babies that you're carrying."

"I know, Draco has kept telling me that he is excited to find out the genders at my next appointment," you said with a small smile. "Then we have to buy all the things for the babies."

"It'll be all worth it in the end." Ximena smiled. "Having your babies in your arms is the greatest feeling in your life but I wish I was able to hold mine..."

"You'll reunite with your daughter, since she is still a child she will have a long time sinking this information in but I know she will love you," you said and Ximena nodded.

"Come on let's get dressed, they gave us our clothes back." Ximena grabbed her belongings and went to the bathroom to change, you did the same thing too.

After a few hours, it was time for both of them to leave this place. You felt very nervous but excited at the same time, the door opened as Ximena and you walked out to be greeted by Harry and Draco.

Draco had a smile on his face once he saw you. You walked up to him before placing a kiss on his lips.

"You're finally free." He whispered between the kiss. The two separated and you turned around to look at Harry.

"Thank you, Harry." You thanked him. He nodded and smiled.

"You're welcome." He replied, pushing his glasses up to his nose. Draco had an arm wrapped around your waist.

"What are you gonna do now, Ximena?" Draco asked.

"I'm gonna find my daughter," Ximena replied. "But I have nowhere to stay." She let out a sigh.

"You can stay with us," you suggested with a smile. Ximena scratched her neck nervously.

"Are you sure? I don't want to be a bother." She said. you shooked your head.

"You are never a bother to us, you were there whenever I was in trouble so I don't mind if you stay with us for a bit." You beamed.

"Alright, thank you," Ximena replied.

"Let's get going then," Draco said as he intertwined his fingers with yours. The three of them all nodded as they left the parking lot, Ximena looked at the slip piece of paper that had her daughter's information. She was gonna find her daughter, Harry stood beside her.

"I'll help you find her." He spoke causing Ximena to smile.

"You will?" Harry nodded and returned the smile.

"Of course, I will." He replied.

"Thank you." She said and Harry nodded.

"You will reunite with your daughter, I know it." The two of them followed Draco and you.

☼☁︎︎☽

Draco and you were walking around the park, hand-in-hand enjoying the peaceful moment of being with each other.

"I missed you so much." He whispered and you smiled.

"I missed you too." You replied. "We went through so much. I thought I was gonna spend my entire life in that jail and have to give away our children to those people." A tear fell down your face which Draco quickly wiped away.

"When you were away, it made me realize how much I needed you." He took in a deep breath before closing his eyes for a brief minute. "You saved me. You risked your life to get me out of that cabin, I already lost hope when no one came to find me...I...thought you didn't care about me and was the one who set it up but—" his eyes welled up with tears.

This was the first time Draco was talking about his kidnapped with you and that made you emotional, especially being pregnant.

"I would never do that to you. I'm sorry for not saving you faster but you changed me for the better. I'm so thankful for not killing you that night, look where it brought us." You grabbed his hand to place it on your stomach to feel the small bump. "They are in here, Draco. Growing every day."

His eyes were glued to your bump, amazed that his children were in there, growing with each passing day. You smiled lovingly at him as he got on his knees.

"I missed you two so much, it was so lonely in the house without your mother but now we're gonna be together and can't wait to meet you two." He whispered, peppering your stomach with kisses. He placed one last kiss on your stomach before he stood up.

"Draco." You began as he let out a hum.

"What is it, love?" He asked, intertwining your hand with his.

"Well, I was thinking that after the babies are born. I want to apply to college." You said. Draco smiled.

"That's amazing my love." He beamed, kissing your forehead. You smiled. "Have you thought of applying to online or in—person classes?"

"I'm not sure, probably online classes the first few weeks after giving birth but take some in-person classes after the twins are a few weeks old." You stated. He nodded.

"I can take care of them whenever you are in school." He insisted. You nodded and felt a bit excited about this new opportunity for you. Draco led you to a secluded area of the park to see a picnic set up.

"Since you are free from that place. I decided to take you on a date." He led you to the blanket as you two sat down.

"Thank you, Draco." You replied as he gave you a plate filled with your favorite foods. You two enjoyed each other's company then Draco stood up causing you to raise your head in confusion until he extended his hand out which you gladly took. You watched him get down on one knee.

"Y/N, when I first met you, you had a lot of scars from your past, afraid to open up to anyone, to fall in love with anyone until you met me. I got to know you deeper, to know your secrets and pain. We shed a few tears, and laughter but I was always at your side and will always be at your side. Y/N Y/L/N, will you make me the happiest man in becoming my wife?" He opened up the small box that contained the engagement ring. You let out a small gasp, and your right hand covered your mouth.

"Yes." You whispered, nodding your head. "Yes, I'll marry you." He took the ring from the box and slid it onto your left hand, not before kissing your hand and standing up. You cupped his face to pull him into a passionate kiss as his arms wrapped around you. "I love you." You whispered in between the kiss. He smiled.

"I love you too." He replied before pulling away to bring his hand to your cheek, admiring you.

You were glad you met Draco in that alleyway and opened your heart to him. He was the reason you believed in love and didn't give up on you.

☀︎︎☁︎︎☽

A/N: Y/N is out of prison and Draco proposed. I'm sorry I haven't updated this story in a while but sadly this book is coming to an end. I will write the epilogue very soon.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Write down your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote!

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105 0 7
For Hunter Allen, she was always seen as an outsider. In a family with five boys and a single dad she was always the odd one out. After her mother's...
27.7K 1.5K 10
[COMPLETED] You're a Gryffindor who gets along with everybody. With everybody but Draco Malfoy. He is always bullying Harry Potter, your best friend...
137K 3.2K 27
[COMPLETED] After the war Y/N finds out she is pregnant with Draco's child but when she goes to the manor to tell Draco the news. She learns that he...
5.6K 45 11
Y/n and Draco had been friends forever, their mothers were best friends (and still are). They grow up alongside each other, inseparable. When they...