The mafia princess (paused)

By laaibah1243

When a 15 year old girl gets stolen by her mother as a child she is forced to live with her abusive mom and s... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Extended family 1
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84

Chapter 17

51.7K 1.2K 436
By laaibah1243

I hear the door open but keep my eyes close still feeling sleepy.

Slowly, I open my eyes seeing Lorenzo standing at the door with a phone in his hand. I look to the left of him to see Valentino there with a clipboard in his hand and a white doctor coat on.

Ohh yeah he went to set up my new phone for me. Remembering this, my eyes fly wide open as I gaze at him.

"Have you got my new phone Lorenzo." I jump up excited but instantly regret it feeling a sharp pain in my ribs.

Having an urge to scream, I hold it in to avoid worrying Lorenzo and Valentino.

"Nice to know you also care about me." Valentino jokes sarcastically but I am to excited about my phone to care.

"Sorry but he is holding a valuable item in his hand. Maybe next time." I announce seriously, causing them to both smile at me trying to hold their laughs.

"So your just using me bambino. Maybe I should just leave the phone in my office." He smirks amused and acts as if he is in thought.

"No! Please I'm joking, your the best brothers ever." I yell causing them to burst out laughing. It's not funny they are so mean.

"Calm down your going to hurt yourself idiota. Now do you want me to teach you how it works or have you got it because I am on my lunch break so I have time." He chuckles amused by my reaction. (Idiot)

Shit-

I forgot I don't know how to use a phone. That is so fucking embarrassing. How does someone not know how to use a phone they must be dumb or something.

"Umm can you please teach me how to use the phone." I answer shyly, they probably thinks I'm a weirdo now.

Valentino quickly does the check up and leaves. So it's only me and Lorenzo in the room now.

"Okay I set your password to 1111. Now let me teach you how to buy apps." He says sitting on the bed.

Looking over at my phone, I see the game I played the day I arrived on Valentino's phone. I Read the title And realise the name is bubble shooter.

"Omg, that's the game I played on Valentino's phone how is it already download." I question Lorenzo shocked.

"He told me you liked the game when you came here so I added it onto your phone." He told me making a smile to enlighten my face.

He really remembered the game I liked just for me.

After teaching me everything and downloading Instagram, Snapchat and Netflix he leaves because of an urgent call he receives.

I go onto Instagram and begin scrolling through the maze runner memes.

I love newt so much he is the best character ever. And Thomas is so good at acting. I wish I could meet them one day.

Looking at my contacts, I realise I already have Angelo, Lorenzo, Valentino, Luca, Matteo, Leonardo, my dad and some other guards just in case.

I go to Snapchat and see I already have my brothers added there as well so I decide to check out their stories.

Looking at Valentino's story I see a girl with a Starbucks coffee in her hand sitting in the picture with red love heart emojis around her.

I decide to message him with the intent of annoying him. So I reply to the story with I didn't know you had a girlfriend. She is really pretty. 😉😏

I then click onto the screen to go to Luca's story and see him standing next to a matte black Chiron Bugatti.

Omg it is so nice. Maybe I should ask him to take me on a cruise after school.

I click onto the reply box again and message him. "Omg that is a cool car, can you please take me on a drive after school?😍"

After checking all of the stories, I go to Instagram and search all their names up.

WHAT THE FUCK-

These dumb idiots all have 100k followers and Angelo has 200k.

I can't even count to 100.

Lorenzo has a different girl in every picture which makes me suspicious of him. Is he a player or something

Valentino is sitting in a red Ferrari with a black suit on and the Same girl from his story next to him.

Luca has a picture of all our brothers looking like dickheads. Which was only put up an hour. I can't wait for their reaction. Lol.

I take a screenshot of everyone and message Luca. "Theses will come in handy.😉"

Checking the time, I realise the boys should be home soon. Time went by much quicker than I thought.

Just as I think of them Luca and Matteo burst into the room making me jump.

"Fuck! You scared the shit out of me you do know there's something called knocking. Maybe you should both learn how to do that." I exaggerate annoyed from being jump scared.

"Sorry but no can do. Anyways how are you bambino." Luca squeals jumping on my bed as Matteo rolls his eyes.

He acts like a 5 year old, sometimes I question if he really is 18.

"Your like a 5 year old girl with them screams. Now stop screaming your hurting my ears." I state over exaggeratively, making him gasp at my words.

"Why are you so mean to me." He whines looking at me with puppy eyes.

"Don't use your puppy eyes on me, I invented that and no one can do it better than I can. You can even ask Angelo or dad." I proudly boast causing both of them to frown while I continue smirking.

"Anyway let's see your new phone already." They both move closer to me, as I smile from the mention of my new phone.

"Look!" I show them my phone as their mouths drop to the floor. Don't open your mouths that wide you might catch a fly. I was about to say but Matteo talks first.

"That's so unfair, they have definitely traded me for her. Why does she get to have the iPhone 14 it's not even out yet that doesn't even make sense!" Matteo groans looking like he was about to cry.

However me on the other hand, I was going to starting laughing but I try keeping it in to not upset him more.

Just then the door bangs open with Valentino and Lorenzo standing there with worried looks on their faces and guns in hand.

My eyebrows furrow in confusion. Why would they be carrying guns. Although, seeing no one else in the room and my eyes locked onto the guns they speedily tuck the gun into the waistband of their trousers.

"What happened, why were you screaming Matteo!" Valentino inquires looking towards Matteo.

"That's not fair, she gets to have the iPhone 14 even though it's not out yet." He whines crossing his arms. As Valentino and Lorenzo glance towards each other.

Lorenzo looks at him as if he is stupid. "So you decided to shout because your a spoilt brat that is jealous of his little sister." He chuckles making me also laugh.

"It's not funny! Please buy me one." He begs looking at Lorenzo.

"Your about to get your phone taken of you for acting like a brat instead of getting a new one. You also just got your phone 1 months ago so I suggest you grow up and stop acting like a baby." Lorenzo snapped getting aggravated.

He definitely does not like it when someone acts spoilt in this house. I should probably take that into count. Although I don't think anyone would ever say no to me if I want to buy something.

Matteo storms out the room as Lorenzo rolls his eyes and sits on the chair next to me.

"How are you feeling Principessa?" He asks, his voice going soft again. Ha I really have all these grown men wrapped around my finger.

"I feel better, can I get out of here though it's so boring being stuck in one room." I look towards Valentino with my puppy eyes but he notices and quickly looks down.

Fuck-

"Sorry caro but I can't let you go upstairs till you ribs are better." He insists as I frown and groan in frustration.

"But I was walking fine before you all found out." I say but regret it shit now they know I knew my ribs were broken all along.

"So are you saying you knew your ribs were broken but never told anyone and pretended to be fine?" Valentino growls, as I look down not wanting to see how angry he is.

"N-no." I stuttered out while rubbing the back of my neck. Shit why did I have to stutter.

"Don't lie t-" Valentino doesn't get to finish as the door opens making me sigh in relief.

I look up seeing Angelo and dad at the door making me smile.

"Hey guys, how was your day today?" I try taking the attention of me to not get into trouble.

"Good, what have you been doing today?" Angelo questions intrigued, remembering what I saw I look over to Valentino.

"Soo why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend." I Cheer and wiggle my eyebrows as he begins blushing.

"Who told you I have a girlfriend bambino?" He inquires probably wanting to strangle whoever told me.

I smirk ready to get someone in trouble.

"Oh Matteo told me before you walked in." After saying this I look over to Luca to see if he will play along but he just smirks.

"Yeah." Luca backs me up leaning into his chair more getting comfortable.

"Anyway I want to meet your girlfriend as well she is really pretty too." I smirk seeing him get more embarrassed but Lorenzo begins to laugh looking at his phone.

"Oh and Lorenzo are you a player." I innocently raise one eyebrow as he stares at me shocked making dad and Angelo look at me confused while Luca begins to laugh more.

"How do you know what a player is?" Angelo questions making me gulp.

Shit this was not meant to backfire on me.

"Umm I heard some people talking about it in my old school." My answer sounded more like a question but he just looks at me suspicion laced in his gaze while nodding.

"Can I eat with you all today at the table?" I said already knowing they answer but I still decide to ask.

"You know, I literally said you had to wait till your better 5 minutes ago." Valentino scolds making me sigh in anger.

"Well I was waiting for the answer I wanted to hear." I tell him as I turn my face towards his direction.

Everyone looks at me with amusement swimming in their eyes and they all smirk at me.

"It's so unfair I have to lay here by myself all day." I huff looking at everyone.

"You only have a couple of days left then I will take you out. How about that?" Angelo promises while holding my hand and I only nod my head as a small smile appears on my face.

"Okay boys go get ready for dinner it should be ready in a couple of minutes. I will get someone to send it down here for you Principessa." Angelo commands while kissing my head. He says goodbye and leaves.

Dad comes closer and sits down next to me.

"It's only 4 more days you are better than all your brothers just push though." He assures me while I giggle at the better part.

"I need to go now. I will see you later goodnight." He kisses my head and leaves while I close my eyes trying to go sleep.

I have been sleeping so much recently but there is nothing else I can do.

I begin feeling tired and I blink less and less till I fall into the darkness.

Thank you for 4K reads I hope you all like my book. Also a long chapter today 2034 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 45.1K 64
What happens when a mother and father get a divorce leaving their seven children heart broken and seperated from one another. When the father receive...
24.7K 625 22
Aurora Rose Romano a 16 year old girl kidnapped from her own mother at the young age of 5. Since then she only knows pain, pain that she receives fro...
Ariel De Luca By Kinjal

Mystery / Thriller

41.6K 497 40
**correct me if there are any grammatical mistakes, I am not very good at it ** **All pictures are taken from Google I don't own any of these** A los...
25.8K 525 36
Book 1 in Love series. After this y'all gonna get a book about Venezio and his love. Warning: this book is pretty cringe and very messed up but ok ×...