YOU ,I and OURS

By crazybutterfly411

Life is all about giving a second chance. It is not easy for everyone to have a second chance but sometimes... More

Gratitude !!
COLLABRATION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
" Author note "
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Most important note
Chapter 36
hello !!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
50k celebration !!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Micchami dukkadam
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
author note
Chapter 50
author note
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Author's note
Disconnect to connect
Chapter 55
Author note
Chapter 56
chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Author note
Thankyou !!
author note
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Author note
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Author note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
IMPORTANT
Chapter 72
chapter 73
Author's note
Chapter 74
Sign off
chapter 75

Chapter 54

2.8K 253 46
By crazybutterfly411

Well thankyou so much guys as our book have reached 80 k views and 8 k views. I never thought I will come this far . Thankyou so much for your love and support . 

Thankyou @justbeKhushi for this lovely cover and being with me in every manner and encouraging my works . 

Target votes 160 . No chapter will be uploaded until and unless it is completed . 

Keep reading and stay safe !!

Times flies so early right . Days were passing by , and soon it was three weeks since Naksh and keerti got married . Slowly and steadily keerti was adjusting with the family and bonding with them and apparently indulging herself in their lifestyle as it was a total new to them  . Krishi and keerti have bonded very well and are totally inseparable while keerti was bonding with her in laws very well . 

Her in laws treats her like their own daughter from pampering her , advising her and giving her emotional support whenever she miss her family while her brother in law often cheers her up whenever she have bad day at office .Its really a fun watching stupid banter between him and her husband who apparently loses everytime in front of him and often they both tease him together . Her grandparents in laws have already departed by to udaipur after spending one week with whole family while nanu was still staying back as he wanted to spend some time with his daughter and his grandchildren .  

Talking about her husband , well since past few weeks he was too busy with his office works that we would often leave early and come home at late night . She understood handling the such a big empire was a huge task and on the topic legal formalities is something which he can't ignore but in this they both still managed to spend some time with each other . Whether it was about answering krishi's innocent curious questions , or having dinner together where she often waits for him to give him company , or having coffee together while sitting near the private pool in their room or casually taking the walk in the garden .

They both were taking small baby steps towards the relationship as it was their first time after being with someone after so long .  Knowing each other likes , dislikes , embarrassing college and school stories to knowing each other worst fear . As for intimacy , they both were trying to strength their emotional intimacy before taking step towards physical intimacy . From holding hands during the walks , or sharing forehead kisses while going to offices or just keep sitting with head on his shoulder while having coffee near the pool was what they did . 

Both of them weren't even feeling that it was their second marriage . Everything was going so smoothly that if the outsider sees them he or she would think its a arrange marriage . But for them it was a really good start . In between all this keerti never questioned naksh or anyone in the family to tell her about naksh past life  . She knew naitik papa have told her father before marriage that why naksh wife and krishi mother Ahana left them but as her father respected naksh privacy he told her that it was not his place to tell off the things and honestly keerti didn't minded at all .

Everytime if by chance topic cames , he becomes uncomfortable with that and she really didn't want him to struggle with telling her . If he wants , he will eventually . Its none of her business questioning him about his past life unless and until its harms their future and knowing him since last two month she knew he won't let their future ruin because of his past .  

She soon came out of her thoughts as she heard her phone pinged indicating about message . She sighed as she look another message from vansh at late night . Apparently that idiot is using his stupid mind deciding whether something was going between Tia and shasankh . Both of them were behaving very differently from last week and vansh was eating her mind telling her that they were dating . 

" Just fuck off vansh and stop being noisy . If the want they will tell us okay . We should not meddle in between " she replied him and off the the television which she was watching late night waiting for her husband to arrive . Its already 10:45 and he is still not back . Krishi have already slept with her grandparents while playing picturekha so she didn't disturb her and let her sleep . 

" But I am genuinely concerned bro ... we are friends since last three years . They shouldn't ditch me like this yaar . I know Tia will feel bad that she have choose sash over this handsome and sexy man but still they both should tell us right . Don't I have this much right upon them " she sighed as she again received an annoying message from vansh again . 

" Fine dude , we will ask tomorrow and don't worry tia wouldn't be feeling guilty if by chance she is in relationship with sash . Rather than choosing a man with duck face , she have choosen a decent handsome man who apparently have brain too . So now fuck off " she replied . 

" Yes yes you will say like this to the only single in the group right . Tia and shansakh one side and you and naksh on another side making this handsome and sexy man feel lonely and single . And don't forget that I didn't  miss the blush on your face when naksh came to drop you at office. kissey wissey  tum karo , akela main free karu ..hadh hai ( you do kiss wiss and i feel single . seriously man )" his instant reply came while keerti cheeks heated up as she remember when in this week naksh dropped her to her office and kissed her forehead while vansh have openly witnessed this and since then in every conversation he brings this . 

" Good night !! tere se baat karna hi kharab hai and now if you talked anything relating to shansakh and tia then I will surely call and tell your dad about your adventures and you yourself know how much your dad adore me right vansh  . So better get your ass on the bed and sleep " keerti replied as she knew in this entire world vansh is scared of one person , his father .

  ( talking to you is utterly waste of time )

" You are still up keerti " replying vansh , keerti look up when she heard voice of her mother in law . Akshara have came out of the room to refill the water jug when she saw her daughter in law sitting in living area at late night . 

" You are waiting for him . He didn't came yet . Let him come today " akshara sighed while keerti smiled at her . 

" Mumma its okay . He might got struck with meeting or other stuff . He will be home soon . You go and sleep " keerti said with smiled and started arranging her files which were spread out in front of her . She was doing her office work while waiting for him . 

" Atleast you could had your dinner with us . Its not good to eat late night . My stupid son don't understand it atleast you take care of yourself , so that you can take care of him " akshara said smiling and patted her cheeks and moved back to kitchen to fill the jug . 

After few minutes of scrolling her instagram , where she was receiving various friend requests from media , popular personalities and common people . She knew it was one of thing she have to face while being with her husband who herself is a big social personality . She heard the car being pulled in driveway and a smile graced her lips as she knew who it was . She rushed to open the door so that he didn't ring the doorbell and disturb everyone sleeps .

It was already 11 pm when naksh parked the at his house porch . He knew he was pretty late today again but back to back meeting and presentation was keeping him to much busy that he didn't had time to even have his lunch . Krishi was whining always as he was not able to give her time and took her out but thanks to his wife who was handling her and supporting him in every step .

He was trying to spend all his free time with her so that she doesn't feel he isn't giving her time . His guards greeted him as the driver opened the door for him . He thanked them and moved towards the main door . He was about to ring the bell but before he could do the honours the door pulled open and his eyes fall on her who was standing on the other side of the door wearing a red kurti and white pants with dupatta . He didn't knew what effect she is having on him that his heart beat fasts as his eyes land on her . Her face was void of any makeup while her hairs were half clutched in clip making half fall on her shoulder . 

" Hii " he came to his senses as he listened her voice . He shook his head and smiled and entered the hall while she locked the door and followed . 

" why are you up so late again keerti . I asked you to not wait for me . You should have slept by now " keeping the files and laptop on sofa , naksh said as he losening the knot of his tie . 

" What other thing she could do duggu , as her husband is forgetting the time and the fact that he is now married and have a wife waiting for him at home and to share dinner  ." Before keerti could reply , he turned around as his mom replied standing at the end of hall with her arm folded on her chest . 

" And don't try to bug me with the nonsense now . What were you struck at meeting ? Presentations? Annual reports ? For god sake once come out of it and look how much fun you are missing with your family ." Akshara scolded him while naksh was just looking down like a lost puppy . He heard a giggle and raised his head to look at his wife who was busy controlling her laughter . 

" Keerti beta you go and heat his food " akshara said while keerti smiled and moved inside the kitchen to heat his and her dinner . Akshara look at naksh who was standing in front of her with his head down . 

" Don't make me repeat this again naksh . I know its difficult but your dad also spared some time for me and you . We have enough money with us to survive but time is never enough okay to spend moments . Dont miss this . Now go and freshnup she must be waiting " Akshara said smiling while naksh smiled and kissed her forehead . 

" Don't worry mom, I will not disappoint her and I will take care of it . Now you go and sleep . Dad must be whining again with his empty arms " Naksh said as he smiled at his concern and hugged while akshara slapped his biceps playfully . 

" Stupid !! And don't worry about that he has his hippo in his arms today so he won't be missing me " akshara said and moved out of the hall while naksh rolled his sleeves and moved towards the kitchen where keerti was heating the food in microwave and rolling the hot rotis .

He smiled looking at her who was busy doing her work . Sure she must be exhausted with day . Taking care of family , krishi and her professional commitment still with smile she was taking care of him . He was just lost looking at her . He didn't knew when she had space between his busy life which was always surrounding his parents and his daughter . He didn't knew when his feets started  moving  towards her with slow steps and wrapped his arms around her waist taking her in back hug making her startled . As she realised it was him , she relaxed in his arms and flipped her roti and switched off the stove  . 

" Thankyou !!"  he whispered in her ear and lightly brushed his lips on her ear making her shiver in his arms . He kissed her head and moved back slightly not freeing her from his arms as she around and look at him in confusion . 

" Why so ?? I didn't do anything " She said smiling nervously as she shivered due to proximity between us . He tighten his arms around her waist and pulled her close making her gasp . 

" For taking care of my family as your own and handling the responsibility . I know its not your sole responsibility to take care of things and krishi specially ." Tucking the hair behind her ears , he smiled looking at her . 

" Well its my family to naksh and I can't never tried of getting taking of them . Keep that in mind and I know as much as we want to spend time with each other and family , you also want that but that's okay . You can compensate us with kulfi . " Keerti said while naksh laughed at her demand . He wrapped his arms around and pulled her in hug while her arms too automatically wrapped around his back hugging him back . He smiled and closed his eyes as he felt peace and happiness at that moment . 

" by the way weren't you laughing too much when mom was busy scolding me " He said breaking the hug and raising his brows making her chuckle. 

" What can I do ? You were looking exactly like krishi with baby pout on your face when mom was scolding you " Keerti laughed and took steps back as naksh raised his brows at her and took steps towards her . 

" Really Mrs Naksh Singhnia . I was looking cute . Last time I remember you said I was hot and sexy in formals " He said with a playful smirk at his face and gazed her who was  having deep blush adorned her face as her cheeks turned red remembering her comment . She moved back as her back touched the kitchen island as naksh came closer . Placing both his arms on either side of her , he cage her in his arms  and leaned on her face . 

" So I am cute or sexy right now ? Tell me " he whispered as he touch her forehead with tip of his nose . 

" Nak..sh" she stuttered and bite her lower lip with her teeth as she was feeling shy under his heated gaze . Their eyes met and everything stopped for a second as she drowned herself in the beautiful chocolately brown eyes looking at her keenly . 

Her eyes closed down as his lips touched her forehead kissing her passionately . Her heart beat rozed and her hands went towards his biceps as she clutched his sleeves in her hand as his lips moved towards her eyes and kissed them one by one . Both of them could feel their breathe ragged as he kissed her cheeks one by one and moved towards her jaw . 

" N.ak...sh " she moaned as he kissed her jaw passionately . His lips were creating magic making her close her eyes as she clutched his hands which were holding her tightly in place . Her whole body was on fire as her body as burning with her heated touch . Thanks to his hold which was tight othere would have fallen as her body was shivering with his touch . 

" What are you doing to me keerti ..Is it only me or do you also like this closeness as well between us " Naksh whispered in her ears still holding her in his arms taking deep breathe to calm down . 

" I don't know what are these feelings . Maybe attraction but I know one thing for sure that I like you . I like being with you .  " naksh said as looking deeply in her eyes who were staring at her without blinking . 

" Do you feel same for me .. Do you like this closeness between us as much as I like . Tell me if I ever make you uncomfortable " naksh asked in whispered while inhaling her sweet rose smell . 

" Yes...I like being with you and I like this closeness between us . I don't know about anything else but I like you husband and you didn't made me uncomfortable anytime but I will remember to say if you ever did " keerti said staring straight into his eyes cupping her face while naksh smile at her honest and truthful confession . 

" I like you too biwi " he said pressing his lips on her forehead and hugged her while keerti too hugged him back keeping her head on his chest . Their new relationship , closeness was very new to them . It was around twenty five days to their marriage and it was all good between them. 

" Oh my virgin eyes . Allah bhagwan what I have seen " they both pulled away immediately as their peacefully moment was broken by irritating voice of ved who had his eyes covered with his hands as he stood at threshold of kitchen . 

" Begam itna drama mat kar ...It was nothing that your not so virgin eyes couldn't handle " naksh glared his brother as he stood leaning near the kitchen counter taking bite of salad . His brother pulled away his hand and smirked at them making keerti blush furiously . 

" I have not  seen anything mere shorhar sahab ..tum karo apni begum ke saath romance hum chale ..magar aapni iss begum ko bulna mat ( I have not seen anythiny my dear husband .. You continue your romance I am going but don't forget this other wife of yours " ) Ved said as he winked at the couple and pulled out a water bottle from refrigerator . 

" Tu jaa rha hai ki main aao ( you are going yourself or shall I do the honours )" naksh glared him who was still having a teasing expression on his face while keerti took out the dinner plate and everything to set them on table without meeting his gaze  while ved immediately ran out of kitchen not before yelling making both naksh and keerti blush at his comment . 

" Use protection . Krishi is still young to have a sibling guys " 

Keerti looked back and saw naksh coming towards the dinning area . She served him and took seat next to him but didnt dared to look at him after their kitchen encounter . His heated kisses and confession has made her crazy .

They both started eating silently and didn't dared to speak a words . She had her food silently as she could feel his heated graze on her making her more nervous . They both did their dinner silently and as they finished the dinner he helped to put the dishes into the sink and things back to their place . She cleaned the kitchen while naksh moved to their room to take shower and change into his night clothes . Washing the dishes and placing them back at their place , she switched off the lights and moved towards her room to see naksh already lying in bed with closed eyes . She swtiched off the light and layed down next to him and covered herself with duvet and turned her back towards him . 

She knew he was awake as she could feel his breathe behind her . She closed her eyes and tried to sleep but gasped as a arm wrapped around her stomach .Before she knew he turned her to face him and pulled her close . 

" Ved was only joking okay ...He don't know about that . I didn't told anyone except for my parents " naksh said as he traced her cheeks as she opened her eyes slowly and look at him . 

" There is no pressure from anyone keeerti . Its mutually our decision what we want right . We can seek out medical help if we want a baby after krishi and I will be also  happy if we don't have. I want a happy married life with you . A life partner who support me and be with me thats all . For me its important for me to have a caring and supportive partner rather than kids " naksh said while keerti eyes became glossy as she passed him a grateful smile .

" Thankyou ..You don't know how much these words means to me . If you support me like this then I can fight the whole world ." she said as tear slipped from her eyes while naksh smiled and wiped them . 

" I always respect you and your past keerti . I know how difficult it is for you to handle society and people but always remember they don't matter only krishi , me and our family matters thats all ." naksh said with smile and propped himself on his elbow as he kissed her head .

" Good night krishi ki mumma " naksh whispered softly as he layed down beside her unwrapping his arm but she surprise both of them as she snuggled closer to him and wrapped her arm around her  stomach and taking him in a back hug .

" Good night krishi ke papa " she whispered softly keeping his head  against his chest entwining  their hands and keeping them near her chest   and closed her eyes while naksh pulled her closer and closed his eyes and both slept with a smile on their faces . He was liking the way they were coming close and he was glad he agreed to this marriage .  

" Real intimacy is only possible too the degree that we can be honest about what we are doing and feeling " 

To be continued 

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UPDATED AFTER TARGET COMPLETES 

Target votes 160 votes 

Hope you guys like the chapter and sweet intimacy between the couple !! 

I hope you guys aren't feeling that I am rushing into the story . If you feel , you are free to comment and let me know about it . 

DO VOTE , COMMENT AND SHARE THE STORY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN . FOLLOW THIS AUTHOR OF YOUR YAAR !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

935K 74.6K 65
Separated by distance united by hearts. But what happens when time leaves insecurities etched on hearts? A couple try to rekindle love that they onc...
158K 6.8K 51
When life is busy giving us the highs and lows, there is one thing that strengthen us to face them and that thing is called LOVE. The world's most pu...
104K 3K 32
A beautiful story after marriage, story of best friends how they became husband and wife, their life journey with their ups and down. How they stood...
16.1K 513 21
Many people come and go in our life but only few people meet unexpectedly and become our life and reason to breathe, Maybe that's how destiny works i...