Glamrock Rockin'

By DireLaxion

Security guard to a security man filled with insecurity 😐 Artists: Ammandica - Roxanne, Freddy, Chica Luckli... More

Info
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 🍋
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 🍋?
Chapter 12 🍋
Chapter 13

Chapter 1

15.2K 173 413
By DireLaxion

I thanked Freddy and he goes on about his day doing something that he usually does, I got inside my office and inspect all the layouts of it, I look around for my security badge then spotted a Freddy Fazbear head with a security hat fit just right on his head, I pressed the nose and it slowly opens revealing the badge.

I grab it and place it on my pocket polo where it's safe for me at least, I look at the monitors to see them doing about their business and see Freddy walking off to somewhere. I tap on each camera's checking to see if anything is in working order, Which it is, I leaned against the chair looking at each room, Daycare, Main Stage, Back Stage, etc.

I jolt out of my chair when I heard a sudden knock on my right almost dropping the tablet, I look to see Freddy with a shocked expression, "Oh, You startled me there" I say holding my chest calming myself down. "Sorry that I startled you" He apologized, I let out a sigh of relief,  I thought that map bot will be there to give me a map, I swear that thing gives me the creeps.

"What do you need Freddy?" I ask him, He leans against the door frame with his arms crossed, "You want to, come chill with us?" He asks me casually, Chill? Well, Why not? I don't know what else to do here anyway. "Sure, What is to do here to not get bored anyways?" I ask him getting up on my seat, "Well, You can watch us perform, Or, Teach you how to play instruments" He told me I pull out one earphone to listen to music on low volume while we talk.

"Also, Can I ask you something?" He asks me as we walk beside each other, "Do you not know us by chance? Or did you come here just to meet us but not act like a fan? No offense" He says raising his arms defensively, Good question, I don't know them that well but I know my friend Sandra has been talking about them a lot and want to meet them.

"Well, I don't actually, My friend Sandra often talks about you guys, I only knew Roxanne because she plays the Roland Ax-synth so great, I should ask her to teach me that, Although she's egoistical when not on stage, I only knew a few about you guys" I said walking to the left.

"I see, so that's why you're so casual towards us" He says before taking a right to the main stage, "You said you know Roxy for playing that Roland Ax, perhaps we should ask her to teach you how to play that" He says which sound good for me, but I doubt that she'll teach me, "I don't think that's a good idea" I replied and he looks at me confused.

"Why?" He asks, "I doubt she'll teach me, Let's not bring it up to her okay?" I ask him politely, "I understand, but she'll warm up to you soon" He says understandingly, "Anyways, Here we are, also," Freddy then leans to my ear, "Keep your hands to yourself when your eating with Chica, She might snatch the pizza right out of your hand, but if she offers it to you, you won't have to worry" He informs me so I nod.

"Is it okay if you let me watch you guys perform?" I ask him and he nods with a smile, "Sure! You won't have to worry there are also security bots here, So you won't have to worry" He says so I followed behind him, I sat on one of the tables to see Freddy, Monty, and Chica. Wait, Where's Roxy?

Suddenly my earphone was removed from my ear and I immediately look who it is to see that it's Roxy, How come I didn't notice her presence? "What's this?" She asks me sounding somewhat demanding, "Uhm, Music?" I told her, "No, the name idiot" She snapped.

"Roxanne" I replied meekly, "What? Why are you saying my name?" She asks me placing her hand on my shoulder, "The song is titled Roxanne" I say rubbing the side of my neck looking away as I show her my phone, She inspects it and pulls her hand away, "Sorry" She says before sitting beside me to listen.

Well...this is...awkward, "Well, I see you're warming up to him" Freddy says and she flinched, "M-Mind your own business!" She stammered, "And I'm listening to music! His music!" She says so I offered her the other earphone which she gladly took.

"Anyways, We're starting so feel free to listen, Me, Chica, and Monty will be playing" He says, "What about Roxy?" I ask nodding my head towards her, "Roxy, you want to perform for him?" He asks her and she immediately replied with a firm no, Well, that's that, I think I should get to know her personality first, Yeah, that'll be good.

I heard a guitar playing so I turned my attention to the stage to see them about to start, Freddy holds the mic and his voice became different, I see Roxanne wanting to leave so I hand her over my phone to listen to it by herself.

That was outstanding! My ears were now ringing after all that but I loved it, I gave them a thumbs up and they gave me a thumbs-up back with smiles on their faces, I look around for Roxanne and see her far away from our table scrolling down on my phone, I think she's looking for a different song so I let her be.

"Hey YN" I see Monty walking towards me then sit beside me, "How are ya?" He asks me knocking the air out of me as he "Pats" my back, "I'm doing fine" I replied out of breath surprised by his strength, "Are you free for today? We should play golf, Roxy once played and she broke the putt" He says, broke the putt? How?

I see Freddy walking towards me, he sat beside me handing me over a warm pizza box, obviously it's warm because I was touching the bottom part of the pizza, "What's this?" I ask him, "Pizza, it's just recently made for you just in case your hungry" He says so I thanked him, "It's no problem, feel free to go back to the office if you want" He says so I did go back to my office holding the pizza box.

"Hey kid, let's go play golf!" I heard Monty call out to me, "Maybe next time!" I replied, walking back to my office, "Don't be afraid to tell me!" He says, "Okay!" I replied, I arrived and reeled back the seat so I can rest my back.

I look back at my monitor to see them walking somewhere, I followed them using my cameras to see that they're at the backstage walking supposedly to their rooms, Freddy, Chica, Monty... Where's Roxy? A sudden bang on the door startling almost dropping the tablet, I hold it on my chest then see that it was Roxy.

I sighed internally to see that it's just her, "Did I scare ya? That's great because I'm the best at it!" She says with a toothy grin, well I guess she got me there, "That's great, you got me right there" I say making her smile from ear to ear, we look at each other's eyes unconsciously, just staring at her bright yellow eyes giving me the feeling of a lightning strike.

We both then realized that we were staring at each other and we both look away, "H-Here's your phone back" She says putting it on my lap before walking outside the office and she stopped, "Thanks" She looks back so I smiled at her before she walks away, I swear I saw a glimpse of her tail wag.

Eh, I shrug before going back to my phone to see that the music is still playing, >Kuba Oms - My love. I raised that volume before putting it at the desk to listen while I look through the cameras till 6 am.

- - - - -

I yawn relieved that it's already 6 am, now I have to leave for tonight again, I grab my stuff and exit the office pulling out the map to guide me out of the Pizzaplex, I managed to get to the entrance without any slight issue, "Welp, time to head home and sleep" I say to myself opening the door ready to leave.

"YN" I heard someone call out to me so I turned around to see Roxy walking towards me, "Where are you going?" She asks me resting her hand on her waist, "Well, home" I replied, "I'll be back tonight" I say then tilt my head, "Why do you ask?" I ask her politely, She fidgets around touching her index fingers together looking away from me.

"Will you... Play golf with me and the others?" She asks me sheepishly, I smiled thinking she wants a competitive match, fresh meat to beat and that would be me, "Sure! If you're looking to be beaten by me" I say filled with confidence although I don't know how it works.

She smiled upon hearing my response seeing her tail noticeably wagging, "I gotta tell you, I'm the best! You won't defeat me!" She says confident, "We'll see" I replied, I turn to the door and waved at her, "See you tonight" I say as I left, seeing her wave at me from the corner of my eye.

I walk to my apartment then flop to bed already feeling tired, my eyes can't stay open any longer so I closed my eyes and let sleep take over.

- - - - -

I arrived back at the Pizzaplex back to my normal routine, patrol the area, meet up with Freddy who was with Monty playing chess, I let them be to do my job and walk to the security office to start my shift. I sat on the chair once again already bored as I sat down, I sat straight on the chair and spun around using the office chair.

The world around me spins around, I start to get dizzy so I stopped to try and stand up but I feel lightheaded thinking of fainting, Oh my god, my surroundings are dancing around I drank my water before lying on the ground to rest myself for a minute.

Why did I do this? I closed my eyes heaving out a sigh, I heard a knock following up with rapid footsteps "YN!" I heard someone shaking me violently, so I opened my eyes to see Roxy, "Oh thank god you're fine" She says sounding relieved.

"Oh? Why the sudden care about me?" I ask her making her flinch, "W-Well h-how am I going to prove to you that I can defeat you in golf?" She stammered looking away from me, "Why are you lying there anyway?" She asks me, "You do not want to know" I replied.

"Well, come on, golf won't play itself" She says walking outside the office, not even a second later she poked her head out in my office, "You coming or what? I'm too important to wait for you" She says egoistically, "You can go, I'll be there in a minute" I replied having myself comfortable on the floor, although it's cold.

I heard her huff and walk up to me suddenly grabbing me by the arms then starting dragging me out of the office which made me confused, "What are you doing?" I ask her as she drags me across the floor, I hear the speakers play the music that I don't know but it's good to listen.

"Okay, I can walk on my own now" I say and she stopped dragging me so I can stand up to dust myself off, I followed her to Monty's Gator Golf then noticed Freddy, Monty, and Chica, who was eating pizza already, she grabs my hand and drags me towards them, Freddy took notice and smiled upon my arrival.

"I see you already like holding hands with him" He teased, I look away flustered and she immediately lets go of my hand, "H-He's taking too long, so I dragged him here" She says crossing her arms with a huff, "Come on let's get started already! I'll show him that I'm the best!" She says grabbing the putt making Monty smile, "We'll see about that"

Time flip since I don't know how golf works

She lets out a frustrated sigh and angrily brother the putt after Monty got a hole in one, He laughed victoriously making her upset, She storms off throwing the broken putt in the garbage bin slamming the door close. I look at the two confused, "What happened with her?" I ask them.

"She's egotistical, always claimed she's "The best" at everything she does, she got what's coming to her" Monty says and noticed a pizza on the table, I and Freddy watch him approach the pizza and as soon as he grabbed it, Chica appeared noticing that he grabbed her pizza so she chased him.

"She'll come back later, so you don't have to worry" He says, "You can comfort her if you want, see if she'll listen to you" He says patting my shoulder, "If you did manage then your a superstar" He says with a smile, "I'll go find her" I said before walking to the door, "You know where she is right?" He asks me and I nod, "Yeah! I'll be back with her if that's okay! You go, superstar!" He says cheering for me making me smile as I leave.

A minute or so later, I found her room and her crying was loud enough for me to hear, I stand by the door and think something to say and was about to knock on the door until I heard her say, "I am not a loser" She sobs, It hurt me seeing/hearing someone cry.

I knock on the door and heard her sobbing stop "Freddy, go away!" I heard say although I'm not Freddy, I think he's always there for her, "Roxy, it's me" I say thinking she would talk to me, "Go away" She says trying her best to hide her sobbing.

I hold the doorknob to try to turn it and see that it was unlocked, So I opened it to see her sitting on her chair with a mirror in front of her, "YN, Go away" She says looking away avoiding eye contact, "I'm coming in" I announce to her and she didn't stop me.

I walk inside her room hearing her sob quietly, "Are you here to bash at me like Monty?" She asks me, now that I'm inside I don't know what to say or do to comfort, I wish the Author knows how to comfort people, I look out of the stage to see him waving his hand at me dismissively looking away with a smirk on his face.

I look at Roxy and took a deep breath as I was about to do something stupid, "It's okay to cry Roxy, Here" I told her with my arms wide open, She stares at me dumbfounded so I continued "You cry, and I'll hold you, Would that make you feel better?" I ask her, She stares at me for a second then stands up to wrap her arms around me for a hug which I gladly return.

I let her cry on my shoulder patting her back gently not bothering if my shirt is soaked, although she's a ft taller than me technically she's crying on my shoulder, "You want to watch a movie?" I ask her after her crying had died down, "What movie?" She asks me and I hold my phone out, "We can pick the one you like, I have some pretty entertaining ones" I say handing it over to her.

I fix her hair blocking her beautiful face, She looked away from me flustered as I am but she didn't pulled away from the hug, "H-Here, I haven't watched this yet" She says showing No Way Home (No Spoilers) I smiled and asked if she wants to watch it on phone or on TV. She says on TV so I nod and find the cord that fits in after easily finding the TV.

We got ourselves comfortable snuggling to each other unintentionally, Halfway through the movie I see that she's back to normal which put a smile on my face, We heard a door knock before opening to see Freddy surprised to see us, "You two having fun?" He asks us amused, "Shall we invite them?" I ask her and she nods.

"You wanna watch a movie with us?" I ask him and he smiled taking up the offer then walk away to call the others, After a minute of waiting for them, Freddy walks inside with pillows "I call dibs on the floor" He says and I see Chica holding a pizza box, and Monty with a...anime body pillow, I shouldn't question what his likes is, After that, we watched the movie again with snacks on our side.

They didn't seem to notice that we were snuggled to each other so I guess it's fine since it's pretty dark in here, and tomorrow will be back to normal, I only did this because she needs someone to comfort her and for now, I'll enjoy the movie.

Whaddya think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 74 11
As a new place called The Mega Pizzaplex opened up. It became a popular place for kids and everyone to have fun. One Animatronic by the name of Roxan...
195K 5.8K 54
Y/N a child prodigy in robotics engineering. When the female completes her studies overseas, she decides to go back to her home city to find out what...
127 12 6
The book is still under development and is subject to constant change!! No, the character isn't some random horny teen kid looking for a job as a nig...
5.2K 54 11
You find yourself at your dream job in the mega pizza plex. During this long closed weekend at the plex you'll begin to ask yourself questions. Could...