Building Virtues [Completed✔]

By PiscesPleasure

They say chastity is a virtue, but virtues are just old antiquated rules put in place to keep girls virgins b... More

Copyrights and Expectations
Alpha Luna
When in Rome
The Havens
Lost his Luna
To Be Determined
She-Wolves
Disrespect
Shocked
A Good Time
Perfect Opportunity
Forever Mate
Forbidden Juices
Garden of Eden
Run Errands
Grocery Store
Quietly
Pet Name
Festival
Spend the Night
Make it Worse
Chance
Make Up
Separate Ways
Sick to her Stomach
Deep Exhale
Will Ever Know
Bitter Sorrow
Wolf Glory and Heartache
Bubble of Bliss
Good Faith and Moonlight
More at Home
Hands to Themselves
Meeting of the Minds
Mi Amor
Different Reasons
Shot Clock
When
Pride & Admiration
The Main Event
Waging War
Rogue
Save Her
Into Eternal Darkness
Building Virtues

Vanished

216 24 34
By PiscesPleasure

As the door is opened more Eden watches a shirtless Rome kiss a half dressed Blake as she pulls her silver metallic romper sleeve back onto her shoulder. As if she's frozen in time, Eden can't feel her body. She can't move. She can't even breathe.

But how can she breathe when she feels like all the air has been sucked out of her lungs. Or in this case punched out of her lungs because this truly is the suckerpunch of the millennium. Standing there blinking rapidly, Eden is trying to make sure that her tired, cried out eyes are not in fact playing some type of hallucinogenic trick on her.

As Blake finally pulls away, she caresses Rome's face in only a way someone that has deep feelings for him would do. Finally opening his eyes after their intense fairwell liplock, Rome catches Eden's silhouette out the peripheral of his eye. As he fully turns his head to look at her, he feels just as sick as she looks.

"Eden."

The way he says her name she can tell he's just as surprised to see her as she is to see the two of them, half dressed and leaving the scene of her heartbreak.

"Oh that's her?"

Looking Eden up and down in a dismissive disrespectful manner, Blake clicks her tongue.

As the words barely leave her mouth, Eden has her hemmed up against the wall by her throat.

"O-! Oh my God, R-Rome!" Blake barely chokes out with her lack of oxygen.

"Oh not so bold now when you're not hiding behind the big, black ass wolf, huh?"

"R-Rome?!"

"Yeah, scream for him bitch. He loves that shit, right Rome?"

Speaking in a sinister low even tone, Eden tilts her head at him. Absolutely drilling holes into his every existence.

"E-Ede-?"

"Don't say a muthafuckin thing to me over this bitch!" Growling at him, her canines lengthen in anger.

"Eden, please?! I know you're mad, but she's Brooklyn's mother!"

"Mad? Mad?! Mad doesn't even cover it! Shut up, Rome!"

"Eden?! Please?!"

"You know what, Rome? Since she means so much, get on your knees and beg." Sending a sickeningly sweet sinister smile his way, she shrugs at him. "What's it gonna be, little alpha?"

"She's Brookie's mother for fuck's sake!"

"Haha, muthafucka thinks callin her 'Brookie' is gonna save you, little snow bunny! Awww, that's so cute! He cares more about ya ass than he did me, so that's saying something. Well this has been fun, but I have places to go that are not here. Sooo, let's get this over and done with. Shall we?"

Licking her canines at a trembling, crying, gasping Blake, Eden's eyes flash purple. 

Raising her hand, Nile transforms her index finger into a sharpened claw.

"EDEN! FUCKIN STOP!"

"Fuck both of you."

As the calm words spill out of her pretty mouth, Eden raises her hand to swipe across Blake's throat. 

In a split second, Rome charges across his room and hurls himself into Eden. The commotion causes Eden to be knocked off kilter and scratch Blake across the cheek, leaving a pretty nasty gash. As she and Rome go tumbling to the ground, he pins Eden to the floor.

"BLAKE FUCKIN GO! NOW!"

Screaming over his shoulder, Rome attempts to keep a thrashing growling Eden in place long enough so that she doesn't get a hold of Blake to finish what she started.

As Blake holds her face, she scrambles to her feet and runs her fastest out of Rome's room. Knowing there is no way for her to outrun Eden, she finds what she thinks is a far enough abandoned guest room just to wait her out. But in her chaotic mindframe Blake forgot that wolves have a heightened sense of smell. Hearing all the clamorous yelling and breaking of glass, Scott and Israel race to Rome's room.

"EDEN STOP! PLEASE?!"

"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU SO MUCH AND HOPE YOU DIE!"

"BABY, I'M SORRY!"

"FUCK YOU!"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOIN ON?!"

As Scott and Israel attempt to pull them apart, Eden makes sure to claw Rome for good measure.

"FUCK, EDEN!"

"Y'ALL WHAT THE FUCK?!" Looking down at a completely frazzled Eden and a now bleeding Rome, Israel tries to hold onto her as she tries to break free from him. "E, CALM DOWN!"

"NOOO! LET ME GO!"

"WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"LET ME GO!" Breathing frantically, she tries to get her emotions in check before she implodes and bursts into tears. The last thing she will let him do is see her cry. "Israel, please let me go! I just wanna go to my room! Please?!" She pleads as calmly as possible.

"Edee you're lying. You're not going to your room."

"I will. I promise."
Swallowing the lump in her throat, she attempts to even out her erratic breathing. To be more believable.

"Eden, go to your room."

"Ok." As Israel lets her go, Eden calmly walks out of Rome's room. 

As soon as she gets around the corner, she breaks into a breakneck sprint and right out of the door, dashing off into the night. After questioning Rome repeatedly about what happened and why they had gotten into an physical altercation, they get nowhere. All he did was evade the question and tell them it was none of their business and that he just needed to go to Eden.

Finally conceding they allow him to go to her. Rushing to her room she is nowhere to be found. Rushing all around the house, he can't seem to find her.

"What the fuck do you mean no one can find her?!"

Elise yells at Rome, not even caring that she's on their territory or speaking to their alpha.

"Luna Elise, I'm tryin my be-!"

"Trying your best?! I don't give a fuck about your best! Were you trying your best when you were breaking my baby's heart?! What the hell did she see that y'all were fighting like that Rome?! Eden doesn't do shit like that!"

"I said I'm trying!" Storming off, Rome shifts and goes ripping through the territory for the fourth time.

"Is, we gotta find her! Please?!"

"Baby, I'm trying. I really am. I'm gonna go with the trackers to see if they can find anything. While you can think of a place she might go."

Thinking about places, the only place that Lily can think of is Bayside Shores. Where she went the last time things blew up at RiverRun.

"Papi?! Espere!(Wait!)" Running after Israel, Lily finally catches him. "Bayside Shores, she has a secret apartment there."

"Wait, what the fuck?! She can't have an apartment within a human territory! How the hell did she pull that off?!"

"Shhh! ¡Callate! She's done architectural jobs for humans before. They don't know she's a wolf. She did it to make sure her skills were as good as humans before she started making buildings for wolves. Just to ensure she had learned everything she needed to know and properly. But this is the address. Just check, por favor?"

"Fuck, aight. I'll be back."

Kissing Lily, Israel meets the warriors and trackers at the front door. As they shift and spread out Israel privately links Rome and Sincere, telling them the location of her apartment.

"You've got to be fuckin kidding me! Bayside Shores?! How the hell did she even pull that shit off?!"

"C'mon bro! Eden is gorgeous and talented, you really think anyone would turn a chance to work with her down?! She used that and did some jobs there and kept the place she rented. Now what the fuck did she walk in on to spaz on you like that?! She fuckin clawed you and was goin berserk!"

"HHHH, I swear to God if you tell Lily before I figure this shit out Is, I really will hurt you!"

"Whatever, just tell us!"

"During the panel when she dipped off, apparently she went to the woods. But I dipped off to see if I could find her around the festival grounds. And when I was coming back into the arena after not being able to find her, I seen her coming out the fuckin woods with none other than Ty Ball! All laughin and hugged up on some hoe shit!" Rome admits.

"Get the fuck outta here! Edee?!"

"Yes!"

"Edee and Ty?!" Reiterating just to clarify, Israel asks again.

"Yes!" 

"Edee and Ty were coming out the forest...together?!"

"YES! Mafucka! How many times you want me to say yes?! So I pressed her after the fuckin seminar and unbeknownst to me while I was goin straight bananas, she linked her mom and told her to get our moms and both of them heard me!"

"Oh shit!"

"Yeah oh shit, so I went off again and left."

"Damn, Wild! That shit's fuckin crazy! So you think she fucked him out there?!" Sincere sighs.

"She claims no, but she smelled like him, like heavy! And I don't know, she just been movin hella suspect since we ran into him. So shit she mighta!"

"Nah! Nope! No! Eden would never do no grimey ass sleazeball clown shit like that! NAAAAHHH!" Absolutely positive, Israel defends her.

"How you so sure, Sav?! What cause she's ya new bff or some shit?!" Sucking his teeth, Rome snaps.

"Nah just cause E would rather leave, like she's done before! She wouldn't stay and still cheat! That's not her!"

"How the fuck do you know?!" Rome growls.

"Cause the night after y'all ran into Ty she was drunk at the party and cryin and tellin me how you hurt her feelins! And what ya dumb ass do?! Kept hurtin her fuckin feelins and didn't even apologize right! Shit the boys apologized better for snitchin on her than you did for fuckin insinuating she was a hoe and fuckin ran through, you dumb ass!"

"Wait Eden was crying?! Eden doesn't cry! I don't even think she CAN cry!" Beyond flabbergasted, Rome responds sarcastically.

"Yes dumb ass! Cryin against my chest at the damn party!"

"Like you actually seen tears and shit?!"

"I tried to fuckin fix her make-up, asshole! What the fuck I gotta lie for?! She was cryin over you hurtin her feelins!" Israel sneers.

"So if you saw all'at where was ya ass when she was all in Ty's face?!" Rome snaps.

"Don't worry bout all'at, but I doubt it was anything disrespectful! What she say?"

"She said it was nothin, but that's not how it was told to me, Is!"

"Well, they were drunk too so I'm sure their account wasn't the one you shoulda believed. If it was me I'd go with the person who I was clappin! Just sayin." Israel huffs.

"Well unfortunately I didn't so we weren't vibin and Bla-."

"If you fuckin say my little sister walked in on you fuckin Blake I swear on moms I will knock you in ya shit Rome!" Growling, Israel threatens him.

"After."

"As much as I love E, I hope she never comes back! And that's on my unborn kids!" Barking at Rome, Israel is furious.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?!"

"I hope she NEVER comes ba-!"

As Israel is mid sentence in the link, Rome blindsides him and slams him into the trunk of a nearby tree. 

As the two enormous wolves go crashing down a hill, Sincere has to change course to follow their tumbling bodies. Shaking the initial dizzying impact off, Chief stands at his full height. His glistening black fur billowing in the midsummer night breeze. Staring his brother down, his turquoise eyes pierce into Legend's platinum gray set. Growling he bares his long canines, all the ridge of his back fur is bristled up as he crouches down ready to pounce.

As Legend stands at least 3 inches larger than Chief, his thick silky smoke gray fur sways back and forth as he circles Chief.

As a large menacing growl rips from his chest, Legend snarls warningly at Chief to stand down. But like Eden said those Haven men and wolves all have an alpha wolf complex. So according to Chief there is no such thing as surrender. Especially since he is the lead warrior of the pack, he truly believes in no surrender and no retreat. He will fight until his dying breath.

"You care to repeat that?!"

"Most definitely! I hope she never comes back to your wack ass!"

Charging towards each other their muzzles catch at their 4 inch canine teeth, snarling and growling they truly are fighting as if they are two warriors from opposing packs.

Swiftly dodging Legend, Chief snatches him by his throat and slams him to the damp forest ground. Taking the opportunity, Legend latches onto Chief's front leg and sweeps his other paw from underneath him. This gives him the advantage to now pin Chief to the ground by his throat. Chief's jugular thumps against Legend's tongue due to the proximity of his teeth to the vital bloodline.

But again Chief never concedes. Using his thick strong back haunches, he double kicks Legend in the stomach. Which causes him to flip over and land thunderously on his back. Quickly rolling over, Chief gets to his feet and takes up the pouncing position. Shaking off the painful impact of having his large frame slammed to the ground, Legend mirrors his brother's stance.

Seeing that they truly have no intentions of stopping until one of them is badly wounded or worse. Sincere's wolf Prime jets between both of them and begins growling and barking at them. His beautiful brindle chocolate and black fur standing on end as he stands angrily between the brothers. His black eyes ping ponging back and forth between them to ensure he sees if they make any hasty movements.

"We're wasting time you jackasses! STOP! This isn't gonna get Eden back any quicker OR making her stay gone any longer! Shake this shit off and c'mon!"

Growling at each other one last time for good measure, the brothers go dashing back up the hill from which they plummeted down and back to their original charted course. Finally reaching the outskirts of Bayside Shores after a three hour run, the men shift back.

Just in time one of their trackers drives up with clothes for them. After they all get dressed they head to the address that Lily gave them. Discreetly picking the lock, they find the apartment empty. Everything is as neat as a pin and Eden's scent is so faint there is no way she could have been in there, even within the last month.

"Fuck!" Pulling out his phone, Rome sends out a quick blast text calling an emergency A.A.C. "Fuck c'mon we gotta get to neutral ground for this fuckin conference."

After the conference and with no one, not even Ty or Cassius knowing Eden's location they play the waiting game. Telling that to a hysterical Lily and an angry frantic Elise might have been harder for Rome than seeing Eden standing on the other side of his door and fighting her off of Blake, combined.

Lily literally swung on him after he told her he couldn't find her, much to Israel's amusement. And Elise called him everything but a child of God, with his parents present. So thinking to divide and conquer Lily and Elise returned to MoonWillow, hoping that she would turn up there.

But in all honesty why would she? After all her father promised her to the monster also known as alpha slip up baby, so why go back to MoonWillow? And Definitely not go back to RiverRun because it's the playground of alpha slip up baby. And BlackWolf Canyon with Ty is out of the question since that's the first place everyone would look for her.

So one hour turns into one day. And that long one day drags on into one exhaustive week. But at the end of that exhaustive week the nothingness of the search stretches into a full month of empty handed promises, tears and shattered dreams of finding her. Month after month rolls by and the scent has faded, the trail has gone cold, and the hope has all but dried up.

Eden simply vanished.

___________________

Thoughts?🐺
💗A.J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 8.1K 6
They say that Alpha-blood pups born under a full moon are destined for greatness. That males born will have all the strength the goddess can bestow...
4.9K 219 31
Running. Escaping. My whole life had turned into a never-ending chase. A chase which the opponent had caught up to THIS VERY MOMENT. After I met HI...
1.2M 42.9K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
37.2K 2.1K 55
BLACK MOON, book two. Can be read as a stand-alone. The Hunter's Alliance has been defeated, but have all of the enemies disappeared? The new pack w...