Building Virtues [Completed✔]

By PiscesPleasure

They say chastity is a virtue, but virtues are just old antiquated rules put in place to keep girls virgins b... More

Copyrights and Expectations
Alpha Luna
When in Rome
The Havens
Lost his Luna
To Be Determined
She-Wolves
Disrespect
Shocked
A Good Time
Perfect Opportunity
Forever Mate
Forbidden Juices
Garden of Eden
Run Errands
Grocery Store
Quietly
Pet Name
Festival
Spend the Night
Make it Worse
Make Up
Separate Ways
Sick to her Stomach
Vanished
Deep Exhale
Will Ever Know
Bitter Sorrow
Wolf Glory and Heartache
Bubble of Bliss
Good Faith and Moonlight
More at Home
Hands to Themselves
Meeting of the Minds
Mi Amor
Different Reasons
Shot Clock
When
Pride & Admiration
The Main Event
Waging War
Rogue
Save Her
Into Eternal Darkness
Building Virtues

Chance

247 26 43
By PiscesPleasure

Creeping out of Israel's room, Lily finally finds the right hallway for Eden's room. Tiptoeing, Lily takes a very much needed shower before crawling into bed with a passed out Eden.

"Morning, mini whore!"

"Stoooppppp, Edeeeeee! I know!"

"Sooo?!" 

"Puuuutttaaa! Ay dios miiiiioooo! I shouldn't have!"

"Whhhaaaattt?! Why it was bad?! Those hickies say otherwise! And lil hoe, are those teeth marks?! Y'all were bitin and shit?!"

Shrieking, Lily grabs her neck.

"Noo! That's no bueno!" Laughing, she covers her face. "No bitch, it was the best shit I've ever had! I see why those hoes were screaming for his ass! Hell I was!"

"Lily?! Yeeessss!! ¡Dígame!(Tell me!)"

"¡Chica, he fucked me into next year!"

"¡Ayyyy! Por favor, dígame!!(oohhh, please tell me)" Laughing, Eden teases Lily.

"OK freaky ass!!" Laughing, Lily sits up and tells her.

Flashback~

After having her screaming and hollering in his backseat, Israel decides he needs more room to really show Lily it only takes one time. Picking her small curvy figure up, Israel walks their tangled bodies into the house. Finally making it to his bed, he lays her on it and fully removes her already hiked up dress. Looking down at her in just a black thong, Israel's eyes flash a deep turquoise blue. Licking his full lips, he slowly removes her panties as he tosses her legs over his shoulders.

"Is-. Israel wai- oh my God!"

Feeling his long warm tongue slither into her entrance, Lily grabs a handful of his locks. Grinding her already punished pussy into his soft mouth, she and Violet begin panting and moaning.

"Ayy! Shit! Yes, papi! Masssssss!(moooorrree!)"

Hearing Lily speak spanglish as he pleases her makes Israel and Chief smirk smugly. He's going to pull all types of spanglish combinations out of her full pretty lips. Slipping his fingers into his mouth, Israel begins stroking and entering Lily's back bud.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Ay Dios mio! Israel, si! Ahhh!"

As his hand pumps and twists in the tight space, Israel licks and sucks against her throbbing clit. He can tell she's about to cum, their two rounds in the car gave him a little experience in that area. Continuing to please both her pulsing pussy and trembling ass, Israel has no intentions of slowing his working mouth.

"ISRAEL!" 

Pushing at his head in a pleading manner, Lily is completely out of sorts. As she lays in her juices panting, Lily feels his soft lips kissing up her body. As his hands rub and caress her full d breasts, Lily moans as he pulls her up. Sitting eye level with the astronomical tool he calls a dick, Lily is stunned.

"C'mon we gonna find real work for that slick ass mouth of yours." Running his thumb over her bottom lip, he smiles mischievously at her big round innocent eyes. "Open."

As Lily almost obeys like a trained show animal, she opens her mouth and sticks her tongue out as Israel runs the plump tip of his dick all across her tongue. Slowly swirling her tongue all around the thick rod, Lily's saliva drips down her chin and over the hills of her breasts.

Taking him deeper into her mouth, Lily moans as Israel's hand tangles in her hair and begins pushing her head down. As he roughly guides her head, he also thrusts his hips forward. Feeding her as much of his dick as possible, Israel is pumping fastly down her throat. Between the combination of the force and his astonishing length, Lily is gagging and drooling all over herself, but she's no quitter.

Sucking harder and faster, she massages his sac while stroking his base. Looking up at him with seductive eyes, she moans as he bites his lip and begins fondling her heavy breasts. Struggling with his inner turmoil, Israel finally decides to pull out of her sloppy mouth. Stroking himself he bends down and kisses her vulgarly. Staring her dead in her eyes, Israel makes quite the declaration.

"We not using a rubber this time." Even saying those words has Israel's mind reeling, he always uses protection.

"Ok."

Nodding without hesitation, Lily completely agrees, which is not like her at all.

Wrapping his massive hand around her throat he pulls her to stand up. Kissing her one more time, he turns her around and bends her over. Gripping her ass cheek, Israel spreads Lily open. Watching the inner pink of her lips spread and leave a trail of slickness between them has his dick painfully hard to be inside of her; so he begins sinking into her.

Hearing her pornographic moans has his skin on fire. But feeling her wet tight ridged walls happily sucking him in, has his sac unbelievably tight. Beginning to thrust harshly Israel can't control the moans leaving his mouth, feeling a hand on his thigh, he looks down.

"Isy, wait! Fuck it's too deep!"

"Mami, I ain't ask you all'at. Move Lily."

Although speaking calmly, Israel is panting through his strokes.

"Ayy, papi por favor!"

"Naaahh, mami. Muevete!"

Growling, Israel slaps and massages Lily's trembling ass.

"Ahh! Papi no mas! Estoy tan adolorida! (Daddy, no more! I'm so sore!)"

Whining, Lily pushes her ass against his pelvis.

"That shit don't matter to me, cause I don't understand it!"

Chuckling, Israel sucks his bottom lip as he pulls her hand behind her back and begins drilling into her. Watching her thick bountiful ass cheeks clap against his dick and pelvis has his blood rushing wild with hormones. Watching that, Chief howls gleefully. Digging deeper and assaulting her g-spot, Israel feels her walls lock down like a vault at a bank.

"Ahh, Israel! Oh shit! Mmmm, fuck me!"

Clutching his sheets, Lily bucks against him as her body heats to a feverish degree and covers in goosebumps. Feeling like all the air has left her lungs, Lily's moans turn into a whine and into a whimpering cry.

"Mami, you cryin?!"

Slapping and grabbing her ass, Israel laughs.

"God, yes!" 

Watching her trembling body, Israel pulls out of her and sits her on the bed.

"Suck this dick real quick."

"Israeeeel!"

Grabbing her chin he kisses her erotically until she moans.

"All that mouth you had earlier, you remember that? All that nasty ass attitude?"

"Yes." She moans breathlessly.

"We bout to fix it." Smirking, he kisses her again. "Now open."

Obliging, Lily licks all of her slick juices off of Israel's entire length. Sucking and slobbing up and down until he is glistening wet. Popping himself out of her mouth, he rubs his tip across her plump lips like lipstick.

"Lay back."

Watching her scoot backwards, Israel studies her breasts jiggle, he studies her angry pouting lips, her scowling seductive eyes, and her thick quaking thighs and ass. Crawling up her petite body he sticks his tongue out and locks eyes with her as he licks up her heated body; like it's his favorite dessert. Getting to her neck, Israel sucks bruisingly hard as he pushes into her. Immediately her fingernails sink into his back as her teeth bite against his shoulder.

"FUCK!" She howls.

As he begins stroking deeply into her, he listens to her loud erotic moans. He hones in on her body. How tight her slick walls get as he kisses her sloppily with each thrust. How her nipples get harder as they graze against his hard chest. How her moans get louder as his strokes get faster and harsher.

But his favorite are those watching eyes. They are so seductive and expressive that gazing into them has him transfixed. They trap him and transport him to a realm of feeling and emotion that he's never been to. And he loves that feeling so much that he might just think about taking up residency there.

"Mmm, Israel! Shit!"

Gazing into her eyes, Israel kisses her passionately. His full lips engulf her's. As his tongue swirls in her mouth and drowns out her excited moans of arousal. Kissing her lips gently, he smiles at her softly. By her breathing and the tightness of her moist canal, Israel can tell she's close again.

"Cum for me, baby."

His voice is so gentle and soothing as he kisses and coaxes her through another tsunami of an orgasm.

"I-Israel!"

"Yeah cum for me, beautiful."

Wrapping his hand around her throat, staring in her eyes, and giving her slow hard full length dick strokes; Israel watches the exact moment Lily comes undone.

"Fuuuuck."

Lily whispers, as her eyes fill with tears. Watching the tears roll down her cheek, Israel realizes they might have both just become full-time residents in that unexpected realm of feelings and emotions. Kissing and sucking up her neck, Israel closes his eyes and nestles his face in it's crook. Listening to her whine and moan, he's completely overcome with the need to release deep inside of her.

"Mami, I'm bout to nut. Fuck." He moans in a sexy deep lustful voice.

"Mmm, cum with me, Papi!"

Growling, Israel bites down on her neck causing her to moan loudly and cum in a shuttering cry. Laying there, he kisses her neck over and over as she whimpers and strokes his back. Once their panting has completely subsided, Israel pulls out of her and carries her to the shower. 

Repeating the episodes from the car and bed, but in the shower, Lily literally passes out. Waking up in his arms in his bed, she winces at her absurdly sore, bruised, tight body. Sitting up she begins scooting out of his bed.

"Lay down, Lily."

His sexy deep sleep voice rings from behind her.

"What? No, I gotta go to Eden's room."

"I didn't ask. Come lay down."

"Israel?! No."

"Lily, I didn't ask. But if you wanna be hard of hearing I can have ya ass in here screaming and cryin to give you a quick reminder. Do you need a reminder?"

"Israel?!"

"Do you need a reminder....Lily?"

"No."

"Good. Now bring ya little ass on, Lily."

"Uugghhhh!"

Flopping backwards, Lily just lays there. Although she's annoyed it's just something about the way he says her name that pulls on her heartstrings.

"Lily, bring ya ass back over here so we can go back to sleep. I'm tired and have to be up early to train."

"You let everyone spend the night, Israel?" 

"Keep that smart ass mouth up Lily and I swear to God. C'mere and stop playin with me."

Releasing a low growl, Israel finally opens his eyes and looks at her.

Feeling the assertive mixture of he and Chief's energy, Lily is almost magically drawn to him.

"Ay, Dios mio! Tienes que escucharlo, cariño!(Oh my God! You need to listen to him, sweetheart!)" Violet moans.

"Fine."

Crawling back over to him, Lily tries to hide her smile as he opens his arms for her to lay in. Grabbing her face he kisses her erotically as she moans.

"Take ya hard headed ass to sleep."

Kissing her again, he finally releases her face to slap and caress her juicy round cheek.

"Owww!"

"Good, now go to bed."

Kissing her forehead, Israel falls asleep with his lips pressed to her skin. Deciding to fall asleep too, Lily will make her great escape later.
Flashback over~

"Holy shit! Lily?!"

"Edee, I know! Pero no sè!(I don't know!)" Laughing Lily shakes her head.

"I'm so stuck right now! Like I'm sitting up here yelling and arguin with Rome and Israel is splattering ya walls and sluttin you out! Like oh my gosh!"

"I said I know! Like he was dead ass! Once was all it took! Like comó?!(how?!) He's just so fuckin big and aggressive and assertive and stubborn and ahh his dick!"

"You like all that shit cause it's you in a damn male version! And I never thought I'd meet that! No wonder he and I clicked so quickly! He's you!" Cackling hysterically, Eden teases Lily.

"Stooooopppp! Eden!"

"Like Lils he had ya bougie ass suckin dick, which you NEVER do! He had you beggin and runnin! And best of all during the slut out of the century, he had you agree to be raw dogged and shot the club uuuupppp!! Lily, he has you.....SPRUNG!" 

Jumping on her bed, Eden cackles maniacally as Lily tries to knock her over.

"Ugh, I hate you! Shoulda never told ya ass!"

"Omg! Wait!" Dropping to her knees, Eden grabs Lily's shoulders and shakes her. "What if he's your....MATE?! BOOOOOM! Mind fuckin blown!"

"Edeeee, no! His nasty ass can't be! Oh my moon goddess! Why would she give me his sexy hoe ass?!"

"Ahaha! To help you learn how to hoe...duh!"

"You're so fuckin stupid!" The two chortle wildly. "No, but dead ass he had Violet obeying him like a damn trained k-9! And you know her ass don't listen to nobody! She was moaning and speaking pure Spanish! Edee I knew I was done by then! Like he sexed me til I passed out! Edee! Help me! I just want him, so badly!"

"Ahhhh! Yay! Hold up!" Pulling her phone out she makes a call.

"What's poppin, lil luna?!"

"Ahhh, that voice!" 

Lily whispers and moans.

"Aye let me ask you something!"

"What's up crazy?! Oh the boys said hey E!"

"Nah they're deaded, fuck them."

"Eden?!"

"I'm dead ass, their snitch asses caused even more problems between me and your brother. I'm not talkin to them anymore."

"E, please?"

"We didn't think it would go bad."

"We're sorry little mama!"

Not knowing she was on speaker, she hears Nico, Jay, and Dom apologize.

"Please take me off speaker cause I gotta personal question to ask you." Hearing the rest of their crew plead, she rolls her eyes and ignores them.

"Aight, what's up?"

"Soooo you and Lily apparently were nasty as hell last night!"

"Bahaha! She told you?!"

"Uuhhhhh, noooo!"

"Lying ass! Yeah what about it?!"

"OK so what's that mean?!"

"We cooling! Why what she say?!"

"Hi, Issy."

"Hey mami. You feel OK?

"Oh my God!" Mouthing to Eden, Lily dramatically fans herself. "Yeah, just sore."

As Eden laughs hysterically she muffles the sound.

"I told you it only takes one time! But I'll see you tonight, aight?"

"That's not you askin!"

"You're right, so I'll see you tonight after the festival."

"Israel?!"

"Yeah so I can hear that again!" 

"Oh my God! You're in front of people!"

"So you told Eden everything!"

Listening to him laugh makes Lily break into a megawatt smile.

"That's different! Now I'm not comin!"

"No you definitely will be cummin...a lot and over to spend the night."

"Israel! Stop talking my business in front of people! That's not funny or cute, estúpido!"

"See you and that fucked up attitude! Ya wrong so chill out, I walked away! You know what? Fuck it, don't come over."

"No I didn't know! I'm sorry!"

"You're right you didn't know. Keep ya sorry too."

Hanging up he doesn't even say bye to Eden.

"Edee I fucked up!" As her lip trembles, Lily actually feels sad over a man. But not just any man, Israel.

"It's OK. Don't cry! Shh, he's only a little mad. He'll be over it by tonight."

"No he won't!"

"Yes he will. Just give him a chance."

__________________________

Some flashback!
Thoughts?🐺
💗A.J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 9.8K 7
Forget what you know about the fairytales of werewolves. There's no such thing as a moon goddess, there's no such thing as mates. Wolves are animals...
1.5K 489 24
*Book Two Of The Federation Series* It is said that the moon goddess created supernatural beings that gain strength from the moon, creatures of the n...
3.8M 139K 56
Lauren is in trouble. BIG trouble. She found her mate - and he ISN'T her sweet, long-term, long-distance boyfriend. He's an Alpha. Can you blame a gi...
121K 3.3K 89
🏅#1 badassfemalelead (oct 2023) 🏅 #5 seductive (nov 2023) #1 seductive (nov 2023) 🏅 #1 greenflag (nov 2023) 🏅#1 #3 beautifulfemalelead (nov...