Beautiful Dilemma (The Untold...

By Ginny6789

"No..." she breathed out trembling at the circumstance that had hovered on her at the most unfortunate time o... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 18

1.6K 196 50
By Ginny6789

"Yeh.." Gritting her teeth in rage, the tensed up lady shouted out as soon as the man in front handed him his contract papers. "...Yeh kya hai??" She asked not getting his motive.

For her, he is an unknown. She has no clue that the person in front of her is her husband in disguise. How beautiful the scenario would have been, if they trusted each other more?

If she would have believed her love more than the dishonest instincts created by her negative self under the influence of Kabir.

She was ready, ready to submit her past, her present, her future to him. Alas! Her efforts, Their efforts, to make their relationship crystal clear, as pure as the holy water, destroyed; got tainted by the evil eyes roaming inside the mansion, in the name of family.

"....Kaisa contract hai??!! Ab isme saans lene ke bhi paise jod do tum!!" she barked her lungs out seeing the enigmatic drama done by the newly met partner of hers.

"Good idea" He blurted out as the petite girl in his front shrieked out, not before checking out the pinned up papers.

"Kya?" She shouted out. Her little oxidized earring tingling against her neck.

"Waise bhi aap mujhse kisi ke imposter banne ki training de rahi hai..." He reasoned out his deeds and the skin on the forehead of the widow, scrunched more, "....aur jaha tak mujhe khabar hai ki illegally imposter banne par 3 saal ki jail aur 10,000 se 30,000 tak ki penalty deni parti hai....." completing he looked up at Riddhima who was nearly standing on his head.

Craning up his neck, Vansh as Vihaan had a good glance at his wife, who was draped in the pink traditional wear giving her not less than a barbie doll effect, "....woh bhi add ho jayega" he added  looking at her admiringly.

"Tum pakde jaoge tab na?" She retorted back (snapping Vansh back into character) folding her arms across her chest.

"Aap paiso ki tension kyun le rahi hai mohtarma...." Vihaan sniggered at his own words.
Continuing he looked up straight into her eyes by twirling in opposite direction on his rolling seat, "....agar VR mansion mein pakda gya toh seedhe upar ki ticket kat jayegi, phir toh aapke saare paise aapke paas wapas....." the confused countenance of Riddhima soon turned into an irritated one, "......tab tak haath phailate rahiye aur paiso ki baarish karte rahiye...." he sang out the words and this dose of words were enough to make her jump off into the excited shell.

"Waise next page turn karo..." He put forward his unspoken words, well could be said an attempt to hold up her tight rage bubble, ".....usmein ek aur condition hai..."

Doing as directed, Riddhima read out the written words loud, "....Mujhe tumhe puri information deni hogi??? Ab iska kya matlab hai??!!" BOOM!! Riddhima growled out and the little red nose of her flared. Releasing out a chuckle, Vihaan continued looking at her nonchalantly, ".....Maine tumhe kaha na-"

"Mm..mm.." He shook his head briskly, whilst the smile not leaving his face, "....Waise nhi... Complete information. Trailers are not meant for me dear" he added relaxing back on his seat and crossed his right leg over the left.

"Dekho-" Riddhima started but...

"....Uh..Uh...." shaking his index finger in no, Vihaan continued, "......You see Mrs. Rai Singhania..." taking his right leg off, Vihaan supported himself on his knees by his elbows.

Crossing his fingers with each other, he continued, ".....Aapne mujhe ek aise task ke liye hire kiya hai, jiske ek taraf khai hai toh dusre taraf kua..." He then stood up, taking a deep breath and then stretching his arms, he continued, ".....Agar kuch bhi idhar udhar hua, toh phir, yaa toh mujhe Rai Singhania's maar dalenge, yaa phir mere zindagi ke teen saal jail mein waste honge...." he pursed his lips whereas moved past her, ".....Agar!!..." he snapped making Riddhima turn towards his with a jerk, "..... police ko bhanak bhi lag gyi main hacker hoon..." he walked towards her, ".....tab toh... aap samajh rahi hai na??" he warned.

"Yaa, main samajh rahi hoon..." Riddhima agreed, in rather a much calmer tone. For the first time in a while both are on the same side of the coin, "....I promise, jitni information iss mission ke liye zaroorat hai main dungi tumhe. Pakka!!" She pinched the skin of her throat but the fixed orbs of her new partner, that too on her, somewhere interfered with the bonding of the deal.

"Hmm...." Biting his upper lip, Vihaan again turned around and made himself comfortable, ".....pta nhi kyun..." he hit his head softly, thinking in deep, as if trying to figure out the use of trigonometry in bioscience, ".....bharosa nhi kar pa raha hoon aap par..." he finally spoke out his thoughts, "......Jitni bholi dikhti hai utni aap hai nahi......"

"Bina bharose ke yeh kaam nhi hoga...." Riddhima reasoned out again, only to get a backlash.

"Par wajah bhi toh honi chahiye...." Vihaan retorted back. This time it was his turn to voice out confidence, ".....Kaise bharosa karoon uss insaan par jo  pure family ke saath game khel rahi hai....." He striked and it hit her on the right spot without a toss, ".....Matlab agar sab kuch plan ke hisaab se smoothly hua, toh kisi ko bhanak tak nhi lagegi ki unke saath kitna bada dhoka ho raha hai....." the scanting eyes were fixed on her producing the little salty beads on her forehead, "....Wow Mrs. Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania...." he slow clapped and after completing one rotation around her, he stopped right in front, "......Aapne toh dhoka-dhadi mein hum hackers ko bhi peeche chor diya...." he taunted and the painted fingers around the white paper crumbled the sheets.

Slipping it out of her sweaty hands, Vihaan smirked before turning around to place the contract papers firmly in the file.

"Hum yeh sab topics pe baat kyun kar rahe?" Riddhima finally asked,once the piercing orbs were not on her anymore. "......Waqt bahut kam hai..." her tounge went sloppy, while fingers roughly brushing against each other, just like their first questionnaire on the cruise.

Walking hurriedly to the other corner of the room, Riddhima pulled out an album and turned the pages hastily, "Yeh...." she pointed her shivering finger on the photograph showing a family photo, ".....Vansh ki family hai..." she again turned the thick page and pointed at the elderly women, "......Yeh dadi hai. Vansh inse sabse zyada pyaar karta hai....."

"......Yeh Ishani aur Sia, Vansh ki behenein. Vansh inpe apni jaan chidakta hai....."

".......Yeh hai Aryan Vansh ka cousin. Vansh aur iski bilkul nhi banti........" Without lifting her eyes up, Riddhima kept on feeding Vihaan with the information important for him. Afterall knowing Vansh's family well is his biggest task.
                        But then, the bowed head of the girl, the hurtful orbs of her hearing his last line, felt as if someone has stabbed Vansh's heart.

There's a purpose, she is fulfilling, but unfortunately Vihaan can't be Vansh, not at this point atleast. He has to remain that rude money-minded man.
*Sahi kaam karne ke liye bhi agar galat rasta apnaya jaaye toh woh ghaate ka sauda nhi hota*

"........humesha se Vansh se jalta aaya hai, par iski kabhi himmat nhi hui Vansh ke khilaaf jaane ki yaa phir ussey challenge karne ki....." She continued while her head still bowed, less for visualizing, more in shame.

".......Yeh Chanchal Chachi aur Rudra Chachu. Chachu toh Vansh se pyaar karte hai par Chachi sirf Vansh ke paison se....." Vansh as Vihaan bit his lower lip, when the sorrow looking profile of his soon brightened up.

  ".....yeh Anupriya..." the scanning eyes soon widened out, "........Vansh ki sauteli maa...."

"Saans ko naam se bulati ho??" He asked when the bowed down head raised up a bit, "Yeh maa kehlane ke layak  nhi" Riddhima answered shortly.

*Mom...*

".....Aur yeh...." she pointed on Kabir's photo and Vansh as Vihaan snapped his eyes down...

*Family album mein itni jaldi Chad gyi iski photo*

".......new addition in the family, Kabir. Vansh ka half brother. Kabir mujhse shaadi karna chahta hai taaki ussey Vansh ki jagah mill sake...." and Vihaan nodded his head.

"Toh tum shaadi ke liye direct na Kyun nhi bol deti? Itna drama karne ki kya zaroorat hai??......." Asked Vihaan, ducking his head a bit, in order to get a view of her irritated countenance; but Riddhima still concentrated on the photo album. He continued, ".....Rai Singhania's itne downtrend khayalat ke hai ki ghar ki bahu na nahi keh sakti...." He completed making Riddhima finally look up at him, though in question.

"Aisi koi baat nhi hai!!" She asserted looking directly into his eyes....

*Bingo!!*
*Tumhe koi idea nhi hai Riddhimaki muje tumhari yeh aankhein kitni khoobsurat lagti hai * 

"......Kabir ne mujhe blackmail karke haa bulvaya. Usne Ishani ko gun point par rakha tha!!....." She blurted out (again snapping him out) more than expected, to Vihaan as well as to Vansh's extreme surprise, ".....Har baat tum ulta hi kyun sochte ho?? Dimaag kharab hai kya??" She added.
.
.
.
.
Sorry this gonna go a bit long. Since many asked for the sequence where they want to witness Riddhima helping Vihaan to become Vansh, so thought of adding some elements.

Please don't get bored 🙏 I'll try to make it as interesting as possible.

So another's up. Hope you all like it.

Please do vote and comment below your feedback.

Please do follow for further notifications.

Until then...Bye

Thank You
........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 2.9K 18
Every Love Story Is Beautiful But Their Is Unique *** He knew she was not to be accused. He knew it was not her mistake. And he knew her real ident...
7.6K 1K 10
ʀɪᴅᴅʜɪᴍᴀs ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴡᴏʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢʀ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴀs sᴏᴏɴ ᴀs ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ.... ʀɪᴅᴅʜɪᴍᴀ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀᴍʙɪᴄɪᴏᴜs...
120K 8.1K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
223K 14.6K 64
Completed Currently editing This is my first story and i am cringing like hell while reading it so i m editing it my request:- plzz don't read it ti...