Who Is The Real You? (Kushida...

By intentzy14

People are thinking that their "inner" self is their real self, and the outer self is an illusion. But is rea... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: A Different Day (1)
Chapter 2: A Different Day (2)
Chapter 3: A Different Day (3)
Chapter 4: A Different Day (4)
Chapter 5: A Different Day (5)
Chapter 6: The Special Exam Announcement
Chapter 7: Trying To Help (1)
Chapter 8: Trying To Help (2)
Chapter 9: Discovered Something
Chapter 10: Small Talk
Chapter 11: What I Discovered
Chapter 12: Planning The Special Exam
Chapter 13: Groups
Chapter 15: Another Different Day (1)
Chapter 16: Another Different Day (2)
Chapter 17: Another Different Day (3)

Chapter 14: Accident

4.5K 165 79
By intentzy14

I agreed to meet Kushida later, meanwhile, I'm on my way to our usual place at Keyaki Mall with the members of the Ayanokouji group. We arrived at our destination and we bought food as usual and talk a little.

Akito: "How lucky you three are, you are in the same group while Ayanokouji and I are alone in different groups." Sigh

Airi, Haruka and Keisei are in the same group, that's good especially for Airi, if she's together with her friends she'll be fine.

Haruka: "Hehe, relax Miyachi! I'm sure they'll be fine, besides this is your chance to show off, after all you'll be together with two girls all day!"

Haruka is playing with Akito, she wanted to make him nervous, but he answered her confidently.

Akito: "You're right, I don't like Karuizawa, but I could show how cool I am to Mii-chan."

Haruka: "Tch."

Airi and Keisei laughed at Haruka's failed attempt to annoy Akito. I just sketched a modest smile. I was pleased to have these moments with them. It's something I wanted when looking for a normal student life, to have friends and have a good time with them.

Airi: "I'm confident that Kiyotaka and Akito will be fine."

Haruka: "Airi is right, both of them will make it."

Akito and I nod our heads, having the trust of our friends is very good.

Keisei: "By the way, what challenges did you choose for your matches?"

Akito: "I chose archery, I'm good at it and I improved a lot in the club."

Keisei: "You will do well, Akito."

Haruka: "Kiyopon, what challenge did you choose?"

Ayanokouji: "Chess."

Airi: "You must be very good at Chess, Kiyotaka-kun."

Ayanokouji: "Good enough for this exam... I think."

Haruka: "You will make it, Kiyopon!"

The afternoon passed, after further trivial conversation we got ready to leave, before I got up, I received a message from Kushida.

K: Is it okay if we meet in my room?

A: Okay, see you later.

Going to Kushida's room, I was in the room of two girls before, once with Horikita and once with Ichinose, those two occasions I didn't feel what I feel now, a kind of anxiety as if I want the time to pass faster to go to Kushida's room.

Lately I'm having these feelings and thoughts that I didn't have before, these always occur in relation to Kushida.

I will think about it later. I was about to leave but I bumped into Airi who was next to me and made her fall down sitting on the chair, as I fell on my knees but my head fell on Airi's lap.

Airi: "Ki-Ki-Ki-Kiyotaka!"

Haruka: "Kiyopon, you pervert!"

Hearing the girls' voices and seeing where my head was resting, I quickly stood up at my own pace (slow and steady). Already standing I see Airi fainted, I think it was a strong experience for her and as she is not used to it; lost consciousness.

We all tried to see if Airi was ok.

Keisei: "I don't understand why she fainted."

Akito: "I'll explain it to you later."

Haruka: "Quiet, she's waking up."

Airi opened her eyes slowly, she is slowly recovering.

Airi: "W-what happened?"

Ayanokouji: "I bumped into you and you fainted."

Airi: "I remember!"

Airi looked at me, turned red and fainted again.

Akito: "We lost her again."

Haruka: "I think you better go, Kiyopon."

Ayanokouji: "I understand."

Keisei: "I'll go with you."

Akito: "I'll stay with them just in case they need help."

Haruka and Akito stayed behind to help Airi, meanwhile Keisei and I left while chatting on the way, we arrived at the student building, and said our farewells and went to our rooms.

Arriving at my room I lay down on the bed. I must control my thoughts. Today I had a little incident because of them. It would be a problem if it had been something worse.

I saw the clock on the wall. It was 5:43 PM, I grabbed my phone and set the alarm for an hour from now. I will get some sleep to free my mind from those thoughts and then I will meet Kushida.

---

One Hour Later.

The alarm rang, it was time to go with Kushida, I got up and fixed myself up a bit. Once outside in the halls I decided to go up the stairs, if I take the elevator I could draw someone's attention.

I reached the floor where Kushida's room is located, I stopped for a moment before entering the hallway, and saw Horikita coming down and approaching me.

Horikita: "What are you doing here, Ayanokouji-kun?"

Ayanokouji: "I'm here for some business."

Horikita: "What business?"

There's no point in lying to her, I'll tell her.

Ayanokouji: "I came to see Kushida to get everything ready for the exam."

Horikita: "...I'll believe you, sorry for stopping you, if it's for the exam it's okay, go."

After talking to Horikita I continued on my way, as I turned the corner to enter the hallway I collided head on with someone, I fell backwards, I leaned on my hands to not be totally on the ground, I looked straight ahead to the front to see who I collided with.

I can tell that I collided with Ichinose but my gaze was focused on something else, because of the position she was in where she allowed me to see under her skirt, I saw her underwear.

Ichinose noticed, and quickly covered her skirt. I could tell by her red face that she was very embarrassed. I looked away pretending that nothing happened.

Ah, the weather was so nice today... World Peace is wonderful.

Horikita: "I heard a noise, it seems an accident, are you okay?"

Horikita had come back, I thought she was talking to me, but she ignored me and was talking to Ichinose.

Ichinose: "I'm fine, thank you Horikita-san."

Ichinose shyly approached me.

Ichinose: "Sorry Ayanokouji-kun, I wasn't watching where I was going."

Ayanokouji: "It's okay, it was my fault too."

With that said Horikita and Ichinose left together, they must have something to talk about.

I'd better continue on my way. I'm in front of the door of Kushida's room, I knock several times but there's no answer, I take out my phone to call her, it took a while but she finally answered.

Kushida: "Hey Ayanokouji-kun, what's up?"

Ayanokouji: "I'm outside your room."

Kushida: "E-E-eh?"

She was surprised. I don't understand, we agreed to meet today.

Ayanokouji: "Is something wrong?"

Kushida: "No, wait a moment."

I cut the call, I'll wait for her to open the door. It's been a few minutes, she's taking a while, so I sat on the floor and leaned against the door to immerse myself in my thoughts.

Today I saw a girl's underwear for the first time, this would never have happened in the white room, it was good to come to this school.

Kushida: "Ayanokouji-kun, what were you leaning against the door?"

Thanks to her words, I came back to my senses.

Ayanokouji: "You took a while so I sat down to wait for you."

Kushida: "Sorry about that, when you called me I had just finished showering and had to put something on."

I see, that's why she didn't open the door when I knocked and was slow to answer my call. Kushida was in the shower.... I won't think about that, I know what happens when I think about it, it will be better to avoid those things in my mind for now.

Kushida holds out her hand to help me get up, as I take it I feel how soft it is, it must be because of her recent shower. I already took Kushida's hands before but this time it was different.

No. I will leave those thoughts.

Ayanokouji: "Thank you, may I come in?"

Kushida: "If you're already inside, hehe."

Ayanokouji: "You're right."

Kushida brought a chair for me, she sat on her bed, I arranged the chair in front of her.

Ayanokouji: "Then continuing with our group plan, in case any of us were challenged, we will analyze the situation before deciding whether to accept the challenge or protect ourselves with our own."

Kushida: "That's fine but do you think Koenji-kun will protect us?"

Ayanokouji: "Koenji said he would try his best for the class this time, but if that doesn't happen, I will protect you-"

Kushida blushed at what I said, I guess I was too direct, but seeing her like that is- No, again I have these thoughts for Kushida. We both fell silent.

Ayanokouji: "I'll send the details of the plan to Koenji."

Kushida: "Yes you should do that. You want something to drink?"

Ayanokouji: "Water should be fine."

Kushida: "I'll be right back."

Kushida went to get me some water and I sent the message to Koenji. These thoughts are really causing me problems. I look around to stop thinking about these things. Kushida's room was a bit messy, it must be because she got out of the shower and rushed because of me.

As I looked around the room Kushida came back with a glass of water.

Kushida: "What ab-"

Kushida slipped on a wet towel that was lying on the floor, with the glass cup's shards, she might cut herself.

I reacted faster than usual, hugged Kushida from behind and turned her to the side. We remained embraced in a spoon position. We stayed like that for I don't know how long time seems to have stopped.

I felt Kushida's hands clinging to my arms, we were so close, I could smell the scent of her hair, she smelled like she was in a flower garden. I won't lie, being next to her like this, I like it. I don't know how much time passed, it seems both Kushida and I enjoyed this, being like this.

Ayanokouji: “I think I might be enchanted by her scent. I will gladly remember these halcyon days-”

Kushida broke the silence (my internal monologue), but her voice was that of the other Kushida, but this time it sounded kinder and calmer, without the hatred she always had with that personality.

Kushida: "Ayanokouji-kun?"

Ayanokouji: "Yes?"

Kushida: "It's getting late-"

I interrupted her.

Ayanokouji: "Are you okay? Did you get hurt?"

Kushida: "Nothing happened to me, I'm fine."

I stopped hugging her and we stood up. I turned around to look at the floor, as the broken glass was still there.

Ayanokouji: "We'd better clean this up."

Kushida: "Ayanokouji-kun, your back!"

Because of my resistance I hadn't noticed, pieces of glass had been stuck in my back and I was bleeding.

Ayanokouji: "It's not that bad, I'll go to the nurse tomorrow-"

Kushida: "No! You got hurt because of me, let me heal you."

Her determination is unwaveringly undeterred, I'll let her treat my wounds.

Kushida put a blanket over the bed so I wouldn't stain it, I sat up and took off my shirt leaving my torso exposed. She proceeded to clean and disinfect the cuts I had, the feeling of her hands is a sensation that pleases me.

When she finished treating me, I put my clothes back on and thanked her.

Ayanokouji: "Thank you, I'm better now."

Kushida: "You don't have to thank me, it was my fault after all."

Ayanokouji: "You rushed to open the door for me so you left that towel on the floor, I'm to blame, really."

Talking so naturally like that between the two of them is really good. I think I like this part of Kushida.

Ayanokouji: "It's already late, I better go."

Kushida: "I'll walk you to the door."

We walked to the door, before I said goodbye Kushida thanked me again for what I did.

Kushida: "Thank you, Ayanokouji-kun."

Like the other time, Kushida kissed me again to say goodbye, but this time it was a small fleeting kiss on the
lips. Kushida went back inside and closed the door and gawked at it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 1.1K 10
⌨ ◠ ⌗[𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝟏𝟗𝟕𝟔] ;; ❞ ❝ and I, shouldn't cry, but I love it ❜ ▸ : : : in which the pas...
43.5K 735 6
It is random reaction fic and nothing You ain't any good if you think me as none good You are creep? Always waiting for cote's stuff? Whatever
28.6K 863 18
I don't own this story credit to (Kiyotaka_A) https://www.wattpad.com/story/254794209-classroom-of-the-elite-ichinose-x-ayanokouji I really want tran...
626K 9.9K 39
Its just as the title said. A typical cliche COTE reaction fic with all the years+Horikita Manabu and Tachibana senpai+teachers,tsukishiro,Papayanagi...