A winters (book 2)

Door LuciliaLohefalter

after y/n's death, rose winters, her niece. finds a way to bring back y/n to life. she met a woman name Esthe... Meer

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51 (finale)

chapter 7

980 67 6
Door LuciliaLohefalter

"it's nice to meet you Daniela, my name is f/n(fake name)"

I don't know why but my mind said I should not tell my real name yet.

"Well f/n, it's nice meeting you too. Are you new here? Because I always visit here and I know every people that often comes here"

"I-is that so?"

I said as I fake browsing at the shelves trying not to cry.

"Well your right my dear, I am just new here. I just move here 3 days ago"

"I see, do you like books then?"

I smile form my lips as i remember Daniela asking me the same thing when I was living with them.

"Yes, I do much like books, especially romance novel"

I said as I immediately saw sparkle in her eyes when she heard I like romance novel.

"Really? Then you might already read the story of a healer and the curse girl? It's one of my favorites"

"Yes...I remember reading it with someone special back in the day"

"Aw~ that's so sweet~"

She said while she just smiled at me while my smile won't fade, still can't believe what I was seeing.

She then look at her watch as she immediately let out a groan.

"Shit"

I got surprised since she just swear, I've never heard Daniela said some bad words because their mother forbids them.

"School is almost starting"

She then look at me.

"Can I burrow your phone for a sec?"

She said as I got confused but still let her burrow my phone. She then start to put something on my phone before giving it back.

I look to see that she put her number on my phone as I just look at her.

"Your welcome~"

She said while giving me a wink before leaving the book store. My eyes just followed her while I just chuckled.

Later I took some book and pay for it as I went back to my apartment. When I got back Esther was just playing Xbox on the tv.

I then walk towards through my room as I put the books on my desk while I immediately lay on the bed.

I then remembered what just happened earlier.

"Could I be dreaming?"

I ask myself that I immediately pinch my cheek hard.

"Okay..that hurt"

I said and confirming it is not a dream, it's real that I have met Daniela earlier.

My stomach then growled as I sigh and get off the bed to drink some blood.

~~~

While I was drinking, Esther was still playing Xbox as I kept thinking Daniela.

When she walk beside me I immediately scent her being a vampire so what does this mean? Did she got reincarnated but still a vampire? Or did they not died?

I was full of questions and Esther immediately notice I was zoning out as she look and called me.

"Yo little y/n, something bothering you?"

I then snap back to reality as I immediately turn to face Esther.

"Ah yeah it's just...."

I stop for a moment before speaking again.

"Is reincarnation real?"

"Is that a rhetorical question or?"

"I just saw a girl that looks like Daniela today"

Esther just look at me while I just stared back at her.

"Are you on drugs or are you still sleepy even though you have slept for years"

I then glared at Esther.

"Woah chill I was just making sure"

"I know what I saw and that girl is Daniela, end of discussion"

"Okay if that's what you said then I think it's reincarnation or they didn't die on the attack 5 years ago"

"It both got a point, I do need to know if m'lady and the other is alive. If my brother is alive too then it'll make little flower happy"

"What are you gonna do now?"

"Well I will still need to protect little flower"

I said as I throw the empty blood bag on the trash bin as I lean on the wall.

"Well pack your things up tomorrow"

"What?"

I ask confused as Esther just smirk.

"What the hell did you do?"

"Your going to school tomorrow where little Rosie is and I gave you a dorm, of course using your money"

"You did that without even asking me if I want too?"

"What? Don't you like to enjoy the life of a highschool again?"

"I don't know, I don't like studying"

"Bitch don't give me that, your fucking smart even though your a troublemaker. I've been inside you for a long time"

"Okay that sounds weird"

"Oh~ is little y/n having a dirty mind?~"

I immediately got flustered as I glared at Esther while she just laugh at me. I then thought something.

*I do hope I can meet the others again even it if means like starting from the beginning*

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3.6K 46 9
Set in a time before Ethan Winters infiltrates the village in search for his daughter, Y/N L/N returns and finds himself in a castle with four women...
289 25 5
After losing everyone and everything to Lycans, The Village hag approaches Nyxeris, and cryptically offers her a way to make all the hardships disapp...
292K 9.7K 46
Y/n was a cheerful girl who always take care of her dad. she was living on the village with happy peoples until..mutants attacked their lands and kil...
93.7K 2K 17
This is a one-shot about Alcina Dimitrescu and her Daughters, how will the adventures be? Can you always survive? What sacrifices will be made? Will...