TaaRey FF - Aurora!

By Asha_PercAbeth

The story starts from the exact moment of Rey confessing the truth of break up in front of everyone, when he'... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
New Characters
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Few Questions
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 41

689 43 18
By Asha_PercAbeth

Shoot from beta industry was finished and the release dates were yet in discussion with the panel. However, it would take atleast a month to release the three videos through digital platform as instructed by Harshad. Immediately, exams had started at St. Louis and none had time to rejoice in the success of their first professional project. Karan was back in the city to attend his final semester exams while gang, Taani, Wahi and Rithwik didn't waste a minute to prepare endlessly for the examinations. Except Taani and Karan, all others were pacing every place in the college trying to read like maniacs. Girls had occupied libraries which they had never seen in their entire life while boys gathered at Rey's house including Wahi and Rithwik. Alas, Vicky, Nil, Bharath and Amar was finding difficult to even mug up the slightest answers from the text books. They were all the way surprised seeing Taani being the composed one to attend her exams. Hence, made a bee line at her asking for group studies where she can teach them few things. At least, they wanted the passing marks.

Taani was taken aback at their approach towards her for helping them with the exam teachings. But she didn't hesitate before helping them. She may have been a poor dancer but she was definitely an academic topper from the childhood. In this way, the exams went on everyday. There was no place for gossips, fun, group chats, dance, singing or anything except studies for more than a week. And at last, the exams were over.

******

"Taani…" Swayam knocked on her door. "Andar ayiyena Bhai" Taani yelled from inside.

As he opened the door, Taani's cupboard was open. Taani was compressing her clothes in one of the suitcase while few were piled up on her bed. Her couple of sandals were sprawled on the floor.  Her jewelleries were spread on the dressing table. Actually, her room was messed up big time.

"Taani… hum sirf ek month ke liye jaa rahe hai…" Swayam's eyes wandered around her room. She frowned looking upon his reaction. "Tum toh pura kamra kaali Kar rahe ho…" he was astonished.

"Oh bhai… mein pura kamra Kali kaha Kar Rahi hun… sirf ek month ke liye jitna chahiye utna hi le rahi hun…" she said innocently as she tried to press the suitcase to zip it. He rolled his eyes. Girls. At least he thought his sister wasn't a fashion buff. Which was absolutely wrong.

"Chal… mein help karta hun…" He aided her. The suitcase was already overloaded. "Mein jaake… Sharon ko lekar aata hun… tab tak saare aa jayenge…" he informed her. "Teek hai Bhai... Jaldi aa jana" She teased him. He blushed at her tease but left the place.

******

"Kya hua, Hina?" Harshad dropped the pen on file noticing her fiddling with fingers in her lap.

"Kuch nahi, Sir…" She beamed. But she was mentally stressing over.

"Tum past half n hour se mujhse kuch baat karne ke liye koshish Kar rahe ho… lekin phir bi Puch nahi paa rahe ho…" he slid back on to his chair. Both were in Harshad's cabin discussing about some raw material issues.

Hina was surprised at his attentiveness. "Ab puchogi bi? Ya aise hi baitogi" his eyes landed on her wriggling hands.

"Wo…" she began but she knew the result of her request. Still she staggered to ask him. "I wanted a leave…"

"Okay…" He was mused. It was such a simple thing to ask. "You can take it…"

Her eyes popped out. "I need leave for one month" her eyes zoomed in on him flabbergasted at his approval when she asked for the first time.

Now this was something he didn't expect. One month was a big thing. She was the creative director of the company and it was no less than a task to maintain the company in her absence. Then, something flashed into his mind. "Let me guess… Are you and Taani going somewhere?" He demanded an answer. Hina fell silent. Now, what was she going to tell him. He had already permitted Taani on a condition that she will be still working. Like work from home since most of her work is related with designing. She had an option to do it. But Hina…

"Yeah…" She mumbled. "Look Hina… I really understand… and I'm just impressed to see that finally you made someone a friend… Especially someone like Taani… who's just too good to believe… but as much as I want to grant you a leave… I'm sorry… I can't..." Harshad concluded.

"Per abi toh apne okay bola…" Hina argued. Her hopes of joining Taani and others for Jodhpur trip was crushed. She had been thinking of asking Harshad the same from past 1 month, nearly. But he was busy and she didn't get any alone time to appeal for her leave. And now, when she had limited time to ask him, he rejected without even counting her zeal. Her face had sulked big time.

"Hey…" Harshad was quick to read her dullness. "I'm sorry... Hope you understand… company ko tumhara zarurat hai, Hina. If it's a day or week I can manage… but one month is too long…"

"I understand, sir…" she smiled at him. But he noticed that her smile didn't lit up her eyes as it always did. He didn't like to make her sad even though he didn't know why.

******

"What the…." Rithwik, Karan and Wahi cooed simultaneously as Surbhi and Kriya trotted down with their luggage.

"Kya hogaya?" Surbhi waved a hand in front of them trying to grasp their attention on them. But their eyes were straight on the luggage bags of girls.

"Hum teenon ka milke shayad do bag bi nahi hai… lekin tum dono toh…" Karan looked at Surbhi.

"Freaking 6 suitcases, 2 luggage bags and" Rithwik had hard time to digest it. "two handbags…"

"Pata nahi itna Kya laa rahe ho tum log…" Wahi scrunched his nose.

"Tum log na… tum logon ko Kya pata hum ladkiyon ka problem… Hume day mein pehane ke liye ek kapde, uska matching jewellery, sandals; phir  raat mein night dress… agar kuch Ghar ka function hai toh traditional, warna party dresses…" kriya kept on explaining.

"Meri maa… okay okay… hum samaj Gaye..." Rithwik prayed her to stop with the in details. "Girls…" Wahi, Rithwik, Karan mumbled.

******

"Swayam…" Rey whistled as he came into Swayam's  house.  Everyone had planned to meet at Swayam's place before leaving to Jodhpur. But none had still arrived. Probably he was early. Even Swayam was nowhere to find. He caught Taani's room was open and a smirk tipped on his lips. He slid his back on the door frame of her room and watched her.

Taani stood in front of mirror accessorizing herself with ear studs. She had chosen a simple sweetheart neck camisole and boyfriend jeans. Surprisingly, she had pulled her hair into a pony tail. She picked up a lip care rubbing it on her lips and pouting to check whether she looked good in it.

Rey smiled at her weird antics. "Achi lag rahe ho…" his voice made her slip a beat. She turned with an astonished gaze to find him near her door. "Rey…" her lips curled wider. "Aap aa Gaye..." She moved, settling in front of him. "Lagta hai… Mein hi pehle aaya hun…" he said. "Haa… Bhai Sharon ko lekar aane ke liye Gaye hai… aur abi Tak nahi Aya hai…" she laughed remembering his flushed face when she asked him to come fast. Rey giggled as well remembering they got alone time after many days and probably it would take time for them to come. "Aur baaki koi.. abi Tak nahi aye hai…" she pressed her lips.

"Iska Matlab pura ghar mein hum akele hai…" his smirk came back. It had been nearly 10 days the last time they were together for few moments. They have not even got time to call each other as they promised each other to be not distracted since the exams were going on. Rey respected her privacy during these days as he was going through the same . But still he reminscinced her at several moments when boys started singing her name in front of him just to gain a reaction while everyone studied. They wanted to have fun in the middle and he was a scapegoat. He had been perfect victim to their jokes. He use to just blush all over when they teased him by her name. His obsession towards Taani was reaching zenith each passing day.

Taani suddenly looked down, aware of the weigtage of his gaze on her. He slightly moved towards her. His hands rose and Taani's breathe hitched. It happened all the time he came closer to her. The change in her body reaction was instant. She had missed him all these week n half. Even though she got glimpses of him at the college, it was never enough.

Rey simpered at her crimson cheeks. Instead of doing anything, he just removed the band on her ponytail, spilling her hair down her shoulders. Taani looked up in amazement. "Tum khule balon mein mujhe bahut ache lagte ho,…" he spoke as he wound a lock of her hairs around his finger. He twisted it spirally enjoying the silky smoothness of her hair. Everything about her was fascinating. For starters, her hair.

"Acha ji…" she smiled.

Loud noises erupted breaking their moment. Boys and girls along with Karan, Surbhi, Rithwik, Kriya and Wahi spilled in. Rey cursed at their timing. Someone or the other always were there to disturb his time with Taani. And, boys didn't leave a chance to humiliate him as they saw both alone in the absence of Swayam. Not just boys. Even girls and Surbhi, Wahi, Rithwik had joined them. He was thankful atleast Karan and Kriya had the decency to not fall in their trap. They started singing only to be shut up by the entrance of Swayam and Sharon.

******

They had chosen two cars for the trip. All wanted a road trip to enjoy the vacation better as flight or train or bus wouldn't give the same liabilities during travel. Boys stocked up the luggage of everyone onto the dickey, still there was a lack of space. Girls were giving them unwanted suggestions of being careful with their suitcases. Nil and Vicky were bickering to throw the luggage back, as it wasn't fitting on the roof of the car. Karan came into rescue with his well muscular body, lifting the luggage bags as they weighted like a paper bag. While girls went 'awe', other boys frowned.

"Kya?" Taani's scream interested Rey and Swayam. "Kya hua?" Wahi poked her as he was just beside her listening to her conversation with Hina.

"Ane ko nahi hoga Matlab Kya hai?" Taani shouted, pissed off at the sudden change of Hina's plans. Then after a while, she calmed down listening the whole discussion. "Okay…" was all Taani said. She was angry. And was in no mood to listen to the excuses even when she knew that Hina had no fault in it.

"Kya hua, Taani?" Swayam asked her as both Rey and he walked towards her. She looked at Wahi, instead. She felt dejected for him. He was so excited to have Hina on board just as her. And now, Hina wouldn't be coming with them. "Hina ko leave ka permission nahi Mila… she's not coming…" she said the truth to Wahi. His smiley face just faded. His face turned crestfallen.

Rey and Swayam glanced at each other as that sunk in. Everyone among the gang had observed Wahi's interest towards Hina. And they would be lying if they said otherwise. Everyone precisely had their girls to accompany them. And somewhere they felt bad for him.

"I'm sorry, Wahi" Taani touched his shoulder. "Tum Pagal hai, Kya" he waved her off. "Usko permission nahi Mila toh tum Kya Kar sakte ho…" he chuckled withholding the sadness suddenly which had filled around him. But he was okay. He had his friends and he wouldn't let his peace differ just because Hina couldn't make it.

"Chill dude… hum sab hai… bahut maze karenge…" Swayam patted on his shoulder. "Yes..." Wahi nodded. And both of them walked away.

Taani watched their back as they trotted away from them. "Hey… Kya soch rahe ho abi bi?" Rey got her attention. "Hina aana chahti ti, Rey… usne kabhi aise kisi ke saath nahi gayi hai… aur wo ek month se mujhe bol rahi ti ki… she's so excited… ab ye sab…" she grimaced. He locked a hand around her shoulder. "Ab tum apna mood Karab mat Karo, please… hum na… kuch plan karenge… usko office se seeda humare pass bulwane ka… Kya bologi?" He raised an eyebrow at her. "Sachmien?" Her eyes brightened. "Sachmuch mein…" he twisted his lips to match her excitement. She beamed at the happiness. She and Rey would definitely find a way to bring Hina in embark.

******

Swayam and Karan decided to drive the car while Rey and Rithwik accepted to be a spare. Since, the journey was long for 17.30 hrs, driving by single person wasn't even an option. It was night and it would be danger to let one handle the whole driving. Next, they decided to split up the gang equally. Swayam, Rey, Wahi, Sharon, Vicky, Nil, Neha, Simmi in one car. Karan, Surbhi, Kriya, Rithwik, Amar, Rinni, Taani in the other car. To which Rey outright objected.

"Ab tumhe Kya hua?" Swayam eyed him. Rey scowled. He wanted Taani to be in the same car with him. "Shayad… Rey… Taani jis car mein chalti hai… usmein Jana chahta hai" Surbhi mocked. "Abe ha yaar…" Vicky too accepted her doubts. "Nahi…" Swayam and Karan said it simultaneously. Others ogled at both of them. They were in so perfect synch that for a minute everyone forgot the voice came from different throats. Swayam, they could understand. But if even Karan was going to be the replica of Swayam in the possessiveness, Rey and Taani had a hard time.

"Mera Matlab... I had a long break… I just want to have some conversations with Taani…" Karan said before Rey could cuss him. Then, everyone looked at Swayam. "Mera toh ek hi Matlab hai…" Swayam eyed Rey notoriously. "I want you to be 10ft distance away from my sister… ab nakre mat Kar... Muh band karke chal…" he literally dragged him. Everyone chuckled. Rey didn't open his mouth. They were doing all this purposefully and even he would get the time to get revenge on these fellas. He longingly looked at Taani before parting away.

******

Everyone hopped into the respective cars except for Kriya, who had problem with her sandal heels. Ritwhik bounced out finding her unmovable.

"Kya hua?" He asked her looking at her feet. Even before she answered him, he knelt on to the ground and clasped the straps of sandals which were broken free. Kriya put a hand on his shoulder taking a support. She was too shocked at his act of… her brain tickled to find a word for his humbleness but she failed.

Surbhi jabbed Karan's shoulder pointing at both of them. They exchanged a confounded looks. They know Rithwik as a kind person. But they had never seen him being all comfortable with a girl until Kriya. He was doing things which he himself wasn't aware of. Also, they had noticed them spending a lot of time with each other. Wherever they saw, they found them inseperable. In home, in college, in practice routines, everywhere. But that didn't bother them unless they were okay with whatever they were doing. Both of them had been friends for nearly 2 years now. And probably that friendship had a chance to mend each other's broken heart. "Tum bi yahi soch rahe ho, Jo mein soch rahi hun?" Surbhi looked at Karan. He just smiled at her. There was no need of answering. Ofcourse, he was.

After correcting Kriya's sandal, Rithwik held her hand and stood up. "Ab hogaya… chale…" he smiled. Kriya blushed. She effing blushed at his mere smile. And suddenly, shook her head wobbling around hoping none had caught her scarlet cheeks. But Taani was peeping at them from the window. She had the biggest smile of her life. If it really worked out, Taani would be the happiest. They deserved happiness and only happiness. Both had lost their love and it was a chance if they could accept it.

The journey was going to be the significant one in everyone's life. The cars bolted and the night chatter flared up among the people. Trip to Jodhpur wasn't just a luck by chance. It was destined through Rupali. It was going to be the greatest days of their life. Many would find a family, some would find acceptance, few would find a love, others would find the life's best memories to carry on with. In amidst of everything, the friendship between everyone would bloom like a rising sun and evolve like a galaxies in the universe.

******

Author's Note:

Thank you for the overwhelming response to the story in every update. That makes me well up. I truly get teared up when you guys put such sweet comments. That makes my day, honestly. And that just excites me to write and write more for you, guys.

TaaRey have been an emotion all these years. And it will ever be the same. I once dreamt of all this happening with them in the show. It's unfortunate that we didn't get to see him. But I promise you, I will give you what you want. Everyone can suggest me the kind of scenes or track you want to read, and I'll write it for you guys. With the same passion that I write my own imaginations on them.

This Jodhpur track is just the real beginning. I have planned many tracks ahead and you will get to read and witness all the sweet and sore moments in your fantasy.

I also want to know one thing from you guys. If you want to see bonding between any other characters apart from the couples we have already. I meant by the bonding like friends or sister brother, Bromance with other character we have. If yes, do suggest me. And about Harshad's love interest who are all asking me... Wait up, chicks ..  it's on the line. Taani's world is going to grow bigger now than ever.

If you liked the chapter, do vote and comment.

Thank you.

Love - Asha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 542 24
This is a fan friction of one of my favorite show D3 a bit similar yet different hope you all like it the story starts when kriya came back to India...
15.9K 642 11
Hey......guys....I'm going to write a short story i.e may 5-6 shots.....on Taani....a continuation of D3... It will be a pure Taani story story....ev...
2.2K 115 6
Well, I will not disclose the story. But this is totally out of the D3...
82.5K 4K 104
SCENE 1 Boy 1: I love you damit....don't you understand (in frustrated voice) Girl: But love isn't everything Rey....with love their should be respec...