We found Love♥️

By _writer__90

#1 in calm on 4/7/22 Completed ✅ VEDANT DIXIT "A man is incomplete without a woman. But I lost the woman I w... More

Introduction
She's something else!
I just hate them!
I argue with her?
I HATE MEN!
No man! No drama!
She's unpredictable!
He makes me weak!
God only save me..!
Getting on my nerves!
She said yess?
It has magnet in them.
I myself don't know!
The problem is not him!
Kya musibat hai ye?
And got nothing in return.
And you create a havoc in my life!
That's some achievement dude!
I'm losing my mind!
Is that all she thinks?
This felt surprisingly safe!
Pagal to ye kar rahi hai mujhe!
Even he got fed up!
Why are all the hardships in her way?
Jaan hi lelo meri!
Koi mere iss dil ko sambhale!
Mere biwi ka toh jawaab nahi!
He is injurious to my health!
I just can't!
Mera bichara laptop!
I love teasing her!
Ye pagal to nahi ho gaya?
That's my girl!
I'll be safe!
She definitely has my heart!
Can I really risk my heart?
Only because of him!
I'll lose my control!
You have made me weak!
Together!
Fuck you Vedant!
Focus on getting out of here!
This can't be happening!
Did she really say that?
We found Love♥️
Epilogue

Should I get used to this warmth?

5.7K 469 58
By _writer__90

Sana Dixit

"Yaar, why is weather like this? It is soo cold!" I said getting out of Vedant's car.

"There is some cyclone thing going on which is going to cross through our city. The weather forecast said it is going to be like this for a few days." He said encircling his arms around my shoulder.

"By that time, I'll be freezing." I said pulling the coat more tight.

He just laughed at it and the moment we entered our living room I heard an unwanted voice.

"Aunty, I thought why not gift him something. It is a big day for him tomorrow." I heard Kavya's voice.

"What is she doing over here now?" I asked irritated.

"Calm down. You don't need to get hyper because of her." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yess Mr-be-always-calm!" I mocked him and we saw that everyone was sitting in the living room.

"Ohh Ved, you're here." Kavya said smiling and walking towards us.

Yess!
His wife is here too!

She held his hand and pulled him inside as if he was going to stand here as a statue.

And that stupid calm ass went with her.
I was walking towards them gritting my teeth.

"Bhabhi, calm down. Mom would create a scene if you say anything to Kavya." Ishana whispered and I just nodded.

I just want to hold her by her neck and drag her out of this house.

"I've got a gift for you." She said to Vedant and he said,

"Gift what for?" He asked sitting on the couch.

"Aree, what do you mean by what for? You're going to finally achieve what you've thrived for all these years. So, I got you a gift." She said smiling wide.

"Can I break a few teeth of hers?" I asked Ishu and she just chuckled.

"Bhabhi, she can do no harm to you both. So just chill!" Aditya said standing beside me.

"Take a chill? Her face infuriates me! Fucking bitch." I said through gritted teeth while she was busy showing showing him the box and he was just smiling.

Isko toh main kamre mein dekh lungi!
Aaya bada daat phad ke has raha hai use dekh ke!

"I envy you! Because you can call her a bitch before Bhai." Aditya said pouting.

"Ved, tell me naa did you like it?" She asked sitting extremely close beside him.

"Thank you. It is really nice." He said with a small smile.

"You have to wear it tomorrow! No options given." She said as if she is his wife.

I just stood there gritting my teeth and balling my hands in fists.

"Kavya but— Ved started but his mom interrupted him.

"Itne pyaar se leke aayi hai pehen le na."

I just rolled my eyes at their family drama and left for my room.

"Sana." I heard Kavya calling me.

She came towards me and whispered,
"Don't you have anything to say to me today? Awww. Poor you. Tomorrow when Ved will wear that tie you'll come to know that I mean a lot to him." She said showing pity and I wanted to just swing my fist and break her jaw.

Calm down, Sana!
"I am always going to be more important than some stranger he married." She said mocking me.

But one second,
Why should I waste my energy on her?

And the real truth is that she is really important to Vedant.

"I am really not interested in talking to you." I said pushing her aside and walking towards my room.

I am always going to be more important than some stranger he married.

That's a truth!

And Why should I care?

The other day he also said that he loved her!

Fuck it!

I threw my bag on the bed and went in the washroom to freshen up.

"Sana." I heard his voice.
"Where are you?" He asked.

"In hell!" I yelled from the washroom.

I came out and he was sitting on the edge of the bed.

I threw the towel aggressively and sat beside him.
"Ved, tell me na did you like it." I said sitting extremely close to him and mimicking Kavya.

He just laughed at it.
I smacked his head and said,
"What is soo funny about it? You are probably going to wear the tie she gave you tomorrow because according to her she is very important to you." I said glaring at nothing in particular.

Why am I even angry?

"Itna bada hass rahe the usko dekh ke badi khushi hoti hai tumhe." I said pushing him and he was still laughing.

"Aree baba, you're taking it wrong. She's my friend. I can't even smile at her?" He asked laughing.

"Laugh! I don't care do whatever you want. Wear whatever you want. Tomorrow na wear only the tie she gave you and nothing else." I said huffing and left the room and he just sat there laughing.

Gadha kahi ka!
"She's my friend." I mimicked him while walking towards the kitchen.
.
.
.

"Yaar, Vedant. It is been so long since you're in there. Get out fast we'll be late." I yelled.

He is been in the closet since 45 minutes amd I don't know what is he busy doing.

"Come in naa. I need your help." He said and I opened the closet door.

He stood there in the grey tuxedo I gifted him with his hair neatly gelled back.

By god main normal ladki hoti naa Fidaa ho jati ispe!

"Help me with this tie." He said handing me the tie.

"This is not the one Kavya gifted you." I said putting it around his neck.

"This is the one you gifted me." He said smiling.

"She specifically instructed you to wear the tie she gave you." I said rolling my eyes and he pulled me towards him with his hands on my waist.

Fuck!

I was wearing a saree so his hand was on my bare waist.

Here goes my heartbeat at an abnormal rate.

"You like seeing me nervous don't you." I said tying the knot.

He pulled me more closer and whispered,
"There's nothing that could make you nervous except me. So, I enjoy it."

Maar khaane ke kaam karta hai!

"You look too beautiful. I think lots of men will have to listen to your I hate men's existence today when they come to hit on you." He said laughing.

"And you are going to impress a lot of girls today." I said straightening his tuxedo.

"I don't think so." He said removing the clip from my hair.

"Is there anyone who cannot be impressed by you?" I asked chuckling.

"You, my wife. Saat janam lagenge tumhe impress karne me." He said laughing.

"And you look prettier with open hair. Don't tie them." He said setting my hair.

"Main saat janam me bhi tumse impress nhi houngi." I said rolling my eyes.

Jhuthi!
Jhuthi!

"One can only dream." He said winking.

"Waapas aankh maari! Chichori harkatein mat karo." I said smacking his hand which was on my waist and glared at him.

"Biwi hai meri, tumhare sath nahi to kiske sath karunga chichori harkate." He said coming behind me.

I just slapped my forhead with my palm but nonetheless smiled.

Every time he says that I am his wife,
I feel warmth fill my heart.

Should I get used to this warmth?

It is dangerous!

Ek baar aur vishwas karle, yaar!
My heart screamed.

Pagal hai kya, wapas royegi.
My brain said.

This is soo frustrating!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.6K 5.4K 37
"You are caught Moon, stop staring at me". My heart quickened, This man will be the end of me. "Trust me moon, The way you look at me makes my heart...
1.7M 62.3K 53
#1- hate love #2- mumbai #3-forced "Samridhi," Naina said my name with excitement. " What happened, why are you shouting, "I asked her. "My marriag...
208K 7.8K 31
"Vihaan wait....." I shout. He flinches or was it my imagination. "How are you?" I ask in broken voice. He turns and this time I flinch. His eyes a...